Miss X [Tease-AI]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Miss X [Tease-AI]

Post by genome231 »

ToDo list (not complete list)

Core
[*]Run a session from start to end.
[*]Control domme and friend (glitter) images shown.
[*]Respones
[*]Stroking content
[*]+10 endings.

Features
[*]Homework
[*]Black jack
[*]Poker
[*]Slave Tales (game)
Last edited by genome231 on Fri May 03, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Miss X [Tease-AI]

Post by genome231 »

ABOUT
What is Miss X?
Miss X is a stroking personality focused on tease and denial, with optional games to play.
The concept is to earn your orgasm through the suffering that is tease and denial.

Basic idea is that there are 3 ways to earn your orgasm:
[*]Earn enough gold through black jack or poker, can you beat the domme and all of her friends in poker?
[*]Earn it in the eyes of the domme by completing a secret goal of either edges, sessions or something else.
[*]Play the game Slave Tales and find your orgasm.

Increasing difficuilty:
While she might be friendly in the beginning, allowing you to orgasm frequently, she'll slowly train you to go longer and longer without orgasm.

Features that can be turned on/off includes:
[*]Realism: The domme is a busy "person" meaning she has off/on time. Turning on realism requires you to define, which weekdays you would like to have a session.
[*]Homework: Cant get enough teasing?
Last edited by genome231 on Fri May 03, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

DOWNLOAD
Last edited by genome231 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by fusiontermite »

good to hear! :-)

Speaking of new personalities for TeaseAI I was just wondering if you're still developing WildFire because the idea behind it sounds very promising :-D

Bye
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Oh honestly I had forgotten all about WildFire :lol:
My apologies to the community for creating a new thread when I could have used the old one. :whistle:

Miss X is all about Tease and Denial with a heavy focus on stroking. You wont be asked to spank yourself, complete chores or anything like that.

Second there's a heavy focus on a need to communicate, forgetting to say yes, thank you or some other appropriate reply will result in bad stuff. Forgetting to compliment the domme when she's expecting a compliment = bad stuff. Giving a compliment when she isn't expecting it = bad stuff.
She likely wont undress for you, unless you beg her too. How much do you dare to beg? How do you beg?
You've been denied for the past 4 sessions and you really want that orgasm! Do you beg for it? Maybe she's expecting you to beg, maybe she's testing you to see how far she can push you before you beg. Maybe begging will upset her and garantie a delay of your orgasm.

This is what Miss X is all about :-)
Tease and denial, nothing else.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

Sounds awesome! This is pretty much what I'm looking for. But you say it won't be ready for another few weeks, so curse you for getting my hopes up :no: :-P
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Last edited by genome231 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi all

My life is slowly returning to normal again after a few crazy work weeks, I cant wait to get that overtime payment :lol:

Meanwhile I've decided to make Miss X a release for Tease-AI Java so I'm currently learning how to set it up.
Doesn't seem too hard, but with all new things there's a learning curve.

Cheerio
Genome
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

genome231 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:44 pm Hi all

My life is slowly returning to normal again after a few crazy work weeks, I cant wait to get that overtime payment :lol:

Meanwhile I've decided to make Miss X a release for Tease-AI Java so I'm currently learning how to set it up.
Doesn't seem too hard, but with all new things there's a learning curve.

Cheerio
Genome
I'll support you as much as I can! Love to see more TAJ personalities.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Good luck!

I've been following your posts from the early days of Spicy when it seemed like you were still in university, so it seems you're a recent graduate, in which case, congratulations and I'm glad you managed to get a (hopefully good) job!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

forbiddendesire wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:49 pm Good luck!

I've been following your posts from the early days of Spicy when it seemed like you were still in university, so it seems you're a recent graduate, in which case, congratulations and I'm glad you managed to get a (hopefully good) job!
Hi!

You are correct in regards to being a recent graduate. I'm a mechanical engineer :)
A good job is also a yes, good pay and great benefits but the work load is intense (very intense) so while I'm still writing. It's a LOT less than what I would like. :lol:
Basicly I'm trying to learn how everything works for TAIJ. Learning my new job while also balancing work out, family and a girlfriend.

Cheerio
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Today has been a great success! :-)

I have been investing a lot of time into Tease-AI Java for the past few days. Writing functions and testing them. Some of them ok complex (at least to me and some super simple).
Finally there was sparetime from work, we'll see how long that lasts with Christmas coming up, all those beers that needs to be consumed :lol:

Tease-AI Java has generally been a hard struggle (due to fact that I'm a complete novice programmer), but the test button really helped the learning curve (thank you Goddragon).

Today I had my first success, which was creating a small session with simple functions.
My goal for version 0.01:
Simple greeting where the sub must respond with hi or similar.
Simple stroking session.
The sub will be stroking slow for 30 - 90 seconds to a slideshow.
The sub will then alternate strokespeed from slow to fast to fast for durations of 5-10 seconds for 2-4 intervals.
The sub will then edge.
Break.
The sub is told to not touch while watching 30 seconds of a random movie.
End.
Will decide based on flat chance if the sub should orgasm or be denied.

The above actually only took about 5-10 minutes to write, since all the functions needed had been written.
The goal was clear and simple, press the start button and actually have something work from start to end.

My hope and beliefs for the future is that I should be able to quickly expand on this and hopefully have something worth releasing in a not too distant future.

Genome
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

genome231 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:59 pm Today has been a great success! :-)

I have been investing a lot of time into Tease-AI Java for the past few days. Writing functions and testing them. Some of them ok complex (at least to me and some super simple).
Finally there was sparetime from work, we'll see how long that lasts with Christmas coming up, all those beers that needs to be consumed :lol:

Tease-AI Java has generally been a hard struggle (due to fact that I'm a complete novice programmer), but the test button really helped the learning curve (thank you Goddragon).

Today I had my first success, which was creating a small session with simple functions.
My goal for version 0.01:
Simple greeting where the sub must respond with hi or similar.
Simple stroking session.
The sub will be stroking slow for 30 - 90 seconds to a slideshow.
The sub will then alternate strokespeed from slow to fast to fast for durations of 5-10 seconds for 2-4 intervals.
The sub will then edge.
Break.
The sub is told to not touch while watching 30 seconds of a random movie.
End.
Will decide based on flat chance if the sub should orgasm or be denied.

The above actually only took about 5-10 minutes to write, since all the functions needed had been written.
The goal was clear and simple, press the start button and actually have something work from start to end.

My hope and beliefs for the future is that I should be able to quickly expand on this and hopefully have something worth releasing in a not too distant future.

Genome
Very pleased to hear this. I hope that even though you had you were struggling with TAJ you are still happy with your decision and excited for all the new possibilities that TAJ brings with it.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Just a "I'm not gone" post.

I'm keeping the very first post updated with what I'm currently working on :-)
Which right now is a black jack game using arrays.
I have a much larger "game" project in mind, but first I want to create a black jack which is fairly simply.
Then the idea is to create a texas hold'em poker game --> then finaly build my own little project.

The black jack game is coming along nicely. I had been stuck at a part that took some time (a lot of time) to solve, didn't ask for help and learned a lot!

When I do manage to finalize the black jack game I will release all code related to it.
Maybe some of the other personalities can benefit from it :-)

Until then
Best regards
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Great news :-)

Just finished my Black Jack script.
Not perfect, could be a lot smoother, but the core of it seems to work.

Overall I feel a lot more comfortable working with Java Script, there was a lot of great learning.
Also I feel that my next project which is writing a texas hold'em poker script with all the Glitter will go quite easily, since there is a lot of copy paste.

I might release something in a not too distant future :-)

Best regards
Genome