Just Edging

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Just Edging

Post by Kristycookie »

I'm just into edging, and TeaseAI seems like it could be so awesome for that. But every time I try a personality it wants to make me do things other than edging for dom/glitters/images/videos. I'm kind of shocked there is no version that works like this already (or maybe I'm just not great at finding it?).

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Just Edging

Post by fusiontermite »

I would try Miss Blue (which I think is least "extreme"). When she asks you what you like, just say no to all things other than edging, maybe that works (I can't remember exactly, but the domme asks you for your limits).
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Miss Blue is really good for you. I am very similar, and after some sessions, Miss Blue will basically do not much very different other than edge you. And she will edge you alright :-)
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

So I downloaded Miss Blue, but it looks like tagging images is required. I have a ton of images and I don't think I have any tags...

I downloaded an image tagger, but even then it looks like it will take forever. Also it does not have options for some of the tags mentioned in the Miss Blue readme.

Is there some better way to tag images, or a better image tagger I don't know about?
Zoran
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Zoran »

AFAIK, not really.

The best I can recommend is the same as I did: make a proper directory with images segregated based on tags. Start with 50 images or so per folder (assuming you don't have any subdirectories, this shouldn't take that long), all having 1-2 common tags and just check those tags in the default TAI tagger.

Example:
-BJ
-Boobs
-Butts
-Captions
-Femdom
-General
|--Cumshots
|--Cunnilingus
|--Feet
|--Femsub
|--Legs
-Hardcore
-Hentai

etc.

Because of the way default tagger works, untagged pictures "inherit" the tags from the last tagged picture, so to make all of the images in the folder have the same tag, you just need to check it for the first image and then quickly skip through the rest with the arrows.

Between sessions, you can then start adding more folders and subdirectories, as well as batches of new pictures to the existing ones.
Notay
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Notay »

The image tagger you likely downloaded is only for domme images, it does not currently support general tease image tags. Domme tags are completely optional. ( they do add a little to the experience though )