[RELEASE] Maze of Desire

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

DerpZerp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[RELEASE] Maze of Desire

Post by DerpZerp »

Hey guys!

So after a few months of testing I can finally say that the maze is ready to be realeased.

What kind of maze you ask?

The easiest comparisons would be my inspirations : Maze of Passion and Random Mazes

-------------------------
1. STORY

You wake up confused to a bright light in the form of a beautiful woman. She tells you where you are and what you have to do to free yourself from a curse that has trapped you in a strange dimension.

2. OBJECTIVES

You must pass through 3 vast regions

- Lush forest
- Barren, hot, desert
- Treacherous mountains

Each region features a temple with a challenge for you. When you've successfully completed the 3 temple challenges, you will find yourself free of the curse.

As you explore each environment in search of its temple, you will encounter up to 16 beautiful women who are determined to keep you trapped in the region they call their home. Two of my favorite girls, Guerlain and Michaela, are among the list of popular models most of you guys will recognize.

3. GAMEPLAY

The 3 regions will play differently and contain many hidden secrets. The game's duration of a full playthrough will be long, perhaps beyond 4-6 hours. It is not designed for a single session, but to be a sexy, but frustrating, adventure lasting days.

4. INSTALLATION

To play this tease, you will need Guideme, specifically GuideMe 1.5.3.
It WON'T work in GuideMe 3.0 or higher I haven't tested if it does, but I made use of PlayfulGuy's Scripting Engine which is made for GuideMe 1.5.3).

Secondly I have added a PATCH as an attachment to this post aswell, just extract it to the same location of where you have extracted the Maze of Desire folder and it will replace all the updated files. I will update the attachment with the latest patch!

I included 2 way to download the tease
- Torrent file included as an attachment to this post
- Mega download : Download

5. GUIDEME

A short "How does it work?"

When you start up GuideMe (by double clicking the start.bat) at the top left you will see "File".
You can use this to either Load a tease or Restart a tease or change any settings (I suggest setting this up if it is your first time, this tease mostly uses your Name and Sub Name mostly).

To load my tease extract the tease folder to go under the Guides inside the GuideMe folder (if there is no Guides folder, create one) and select the 'Maze of Desire.xml' and the tease will begin!

If you ever run into any problems you can open up a troubleshooting window by pressing ALT+D, make sure to take some screenshots of the different windows here when encountering errors or other problems that you'd like me to fix!

To continue playing, you see a dropdown field at the top of this window and a "go" button on the right of it. Click the dropdown and select "start" and it will put you back in the area you were just in!

6. QUESTIONS

If anything is unclear, let me know and I will happily explain it or help out as much as I can!
Enjoy!

-------------------------

For those of you that completed the maze, I would love it if you could answer a few questions to find out what I could improve! (if you post it, include the spoiler tags to make sure not to spoiler anything for others, or send it in a PM).
Spoiler: show

- Who is/are your favourite girl(s)? and why?

- Who is/are your least favourite girl(s)? and why?

- What area (forest/desert/mountain) did you enjoy the most? and why?

- How long did you take to finish the maze?

- What are the most annoying things about this tease that you would like to see changed?

- What are the 3 best things about this tease that you would love to see more of (maybe even more within the tease, say for example you like an endurance challenge a lot and would love to see more of that)?
- DerpZerp

Attachments
Patch v1.3-6.zip
(52.59 KiB) Downloaded 308 times
Maze of Desire (release).rar.torrent
(13.76 KiB) Downloaded 603 times
Last edited by DerpZerp on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am, edited 10 times in total.
Creator of Maze of Desire (GuideMe tease).
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Maze of Desire

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Torrent doesn't seem to have seeds yet
DerpZerp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DerpZerp »

I am seeding it
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Downloading it now via Mega. :-)

One question...
Do you know for sure that it will not work with newer versions of GuideMe or that it has not been tested on newer versions?

Looking forward to playing!
DerpZerp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DerpZerp »

slavejack wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:57 am Downloading it now via Mega. :-)

One question...
Do you know for sure that it will not work with newer versions of GuideMe or that it has not been tested on newer versions?

Looking forward to playing!
Well I use a scripting engine that is created with GuideMe 1.5.3 in mind and hasn't been updated for the newer guideme version and it is known to not work. So you can try but it won't work.
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

I wonder if you can link the download for GuideMe 1.5.3?
Or are we going to use Script Engine version 1.53 to play it somehow?
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

kong wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:35 pm I wonder if you can link the download for GuideMe 1.5.3?
Or are we going to use Script Engine version 1.53 to play it somehow?
I was thinking the same thing. I have version 1.5, 1.6 and then 3. I couldn’t find 1.5.3 on my computer.

Would it be possible to post a link to the full version 1.5.3?

Thanks for your hard work!!!
DerpZerp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DerpZerp »

OOH my bad guys! I was sure I had included a download link for GuideMe aswell. I updated the post.
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by milorrabo »

I found a bug on the dessert:
When you go from the start of the dessert, going South, East, East, leads to a girl that cant be approched (its an image of a blonde girl with a white dress in the middle of the dessert), it says something like, 'there was a duplicate 'ContinueYes' in line 775', and then that leads to 2 more pages to finally say that the page wasnt found.
Luckily, it can be saved without restarting by loading the tease again.

Anyways, this is a reaaaally good maze, I love it, Im going to keep playing it anyway :w00t:
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

Thank you for the effort! I'm looking forward to playing this tease as soon as the torrent download completed.
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
DerpZerp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DerpZerp »

milorrabo wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:56 am I found a bug on the dessert:
When you go from the start of the dessert, going South, East, East, leads to a girl that cant be approched (its an image of a blonde girl with a white dress in the middle of the dessert), it says something like, 'there was a duplicate 'ContinueYes' in line 775', and then that leads to 2 more pages to finally say that the page wasnt found.
Luckily, it can be saved without restarting by loading the tease again.

Anyways, this is a reaaaally good maze, I love it, Im going to keep playing it anyway :w00t:
Thanks for the bug report, I have added a patch with a fix as an attachment to the main post and I will replace that attachment with the latest patch v1.3-1 (and I will let everyone know through a comment when I do).
Last edited by DerpZerp on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BudBuckXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BudBuckXXX »

Hey dood, let me just show my hype and appreciation for this project!

As a fan of both previous Mazes (linked in OP) i am very excited to experience Desires! It's gonna take a while before i can give any real feedback(wish i had more time to play) but right away it seems great so good job! I was kinda expecting it tho be playable in the latest version of GuideMe(0.3.4) but i understand the need to use the script engine thingy. I really miss the 'Delay'-button though(move to the next page/go to end of timer). Is there any way for GM1.5.3 to have this function in-app without altering the code?

Anyway, it's very clear a lot of effort was put into this and it is just my kind of Tease! Thank you!
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ambossli »

BudBuckXXX wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:43 pm I really miss the 'Delay'-button though(move to the next page/go to end of timer). Is there any way for GM1.5.3 to have this function in-app without altering the code?
I assume you just have the debug mode activated in the other version

so just activate debug mode in application preferences

@author there was a missing button for one model I think it was Jennifer.scr at least I change this file

and in another was still the text button active I think Mia.scr but could also be the other way around
DerpZerp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DerpZerp »

BudBuckXXX wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:43 pm I really miss the 'Delay'-button though(move to the next page/go to end of timer). Is there any way for GM1.5.3 to have this function in-app without altering the code?
Sorry, but I am not sure whether this is possible, maybe try what @Ambossili suggested? It wouldn't be anything to easily implement on my end anyways. Glad to hear you like the tease!
Ambossli wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:59 pm
I assume you just have the debug mode activated in the other version

so just activate debug mode in application preferences

@author there was a missing button for one model I think it was Jennifer.scr at least I change this file

and in another was still the text button active I think Mia.scr but could also be the other way around
Good Catch, I fixed it and updated the post with the new patch (patch version v1.3-2)
Soundwave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Soundwave »

Thank you very much - it´s great so far... still in the middle of game play and perhaps found a litlle bug, which i want to let you know about:
After doing my choice at Michaela "Maze Completion" i met her again and when clicking again "Maze Completion" an error is hown "goto Target No Label "AlereaySet". I think it´s just a spelling error and has to be "AlreadySet"?
By the way, if i put a patch over an existing version. Do i have to start again or can i continue where i left?