[Tease AI Java] Mischevious Tease Personality

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

[Tease AI Java] Mischevious Tease Personality

Post by ski23 »

I'm proud to announce the release of the first official personality to Tease AI Java:
Mischevious

Many of you may not be familiar with what TeaseAI Java is.

Basically Tease AI Java is a recreated version of TeaseAI with several characteristics about it that make it superior to TeaseAI. First, TeaseAI Java is supported as TeaseAI has lost support and is no longer being worked on. Second, Tease AI Java is much more stable than Tease AI and is much less likely to get all those annoying crashes most of you are probably familiar with in Tease AI. Thirdly, TeaseAI java uses javascript for creation of scripts for personalities. This means that personalities are faster, much easier to create, AND allow for more possibilites that can be accomplished.

What is my personality?
Mischevious is a personality that started from converting the old Wicked Tease personality from Tease AI to Tease AI java. Since then, I have added many features to Mischevious such as an integrated mood system where, certain responses or actions will make the domme happy or mad and he/she will make stroking/edging/holding the edge harder or easier using complex formulas.

Why?
This personality is not meant to be an "end all" "can do everything" personality. This personality is functional and provides developers and users with a means to easily create, modify, or build onto personalities for themselves.

Configuration:
If you go to the settings panel, and then to personality variables, you will find a list of configurable options that you can use to easily tailor the personality to your needs. If you don't fill these in, they will default to values I have given that you may not like. Also, I have provided a categorized, somewhat tagged, folder with all of the images i am currently using. Use these if you want or get your own. Simply place the liked, loved, and normal folders inside your Images folder at the base folder of Tease AI Java. Or, you don't even need to download pictures, as long as some url sites are provided, my personality will automatically pull images for you.

Extra Info:
Edit:
I Implemented an Image Tagger into Tease AI Java itself. You can find this in settings->media. The below method also still works for tagging images as well.

Mischevious provides a full tagging system to be able to tag, and sort images from the chat. Below, I will provide some sample commands you can use to utilize this system:

First off, at any point that a picture is shown( Excluding Domme image Pictures), if you type (dont like, hate, bad, awful, or "1") it will mark the image as disliked and delete it so you never see it again.

There are 3 other folders of pictures: Normal, Liked, Loved.
Normal pictures are any pictures that you think are ok that you dont want to delete but you dont absolutely love them.
Liked pictures are pictures that you like.
Loved pictures are pictures that are your absolute favorites.

At any point when a non-domme image picture is showing you can type any of the following commands to sort pictures into these folders: Normal(meh, its ok,its alright, 2), Liked(like, its hot, sexy, good 3), Loved(love it, its amazing, its hot, awesome, fuck, 4)
After the images are sorted into one of these folders, the personality will then know how much you like the different images and can show you images based on how much you like them in the personality.

Also, when an image is shown, you can add tags to that image:
use the following command to get a list of all of the possible tags you can use and the general format for tagging an image:
(tags, tagslist, taglist)
Once you know the list of tags, you can simply do:
(tag, t) naked pussy boobs face fingers solofemale softcore fingering
This would tag the image with the shown tags
For tagging images faster, you can also use shorthands for the tag names. The full list of shorthands can be seen from the tags command. The same tag command seen above could be run with the same results from the following command:
t n p b f fgs sf sc fg
This allows tagging images much faster.
Also, notice from the tags list that there are certain types of tags where at least one tag is required for that type. Right now, however, it doesnt really matter if you dont provide tags for the required sections.
Another thing that is important to note is that the ordering of your tags doesnt matter at all. The above command would have the same ordering of tags internally when the command is executed this way:
t p n f b sf fgs sc fg
If you have any more questions on tagging, let me know. Eventually, I'll provide a gui for tagging images.

An easy way to go through images to tag them and sort them into folders is the use of the following command:
(picturesmode, picmode, picsmode)
This command will show you many pictures over and over so you can tag or sort each one.
Picturesmode also has a few parameters that can be passed to it
picmode loved
would only show pictures from the loved folder to be tagged or moved
picmode liked or normal work as well.
You can also do
picmode loved untagged or picmode loved ut or picmode untagged
This will show images that don't have tags from the provided folder if one is provided.
This is useful if you want to tag a lot of untagged images.
Again, order of parameters doesnt matter here:
picmode loved untagged = picmode ut loved

That should be everything you need to know to tag and sort images. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

For Developers:
Included in this personality are 3 utils files. These files will be incredibly useful to developers wishing to make their own personalities. Documentation on these utils can be found here.

I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need help from you to report bugs if there are any and to give feedback on what can be changed, improved, or added.

Mischevious and Tease AI Java both will now automatically update so, you only need to download each of these once.

Personality v1.0.3 Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dx4hoo0hn ... evious.zip

Tease AI Java v1.0.12 Download Link:
https://mega.nz/#!Mu4RWKqB!SCsOa1PXVgbO ... hWbeALggjI

My Pictures Set:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eh6wmnztb ... Images.zip
Last edited by ski23 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:01 pm, edited 13 times in total.
doug1xyz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI Java] Mischevious Tease Personality

Post by doug1xyz »

I downloaded the 3 files and unpacked them as follows:
Main program in c:\teaseaijava\teaseAIJava1.0.0
added c:\teaseaijava\teaseAIJava1.0.0\Mischevious
added to C:\TeaseAIJava\TeaseAI Java 1.0.8\Images sub folders liked, loved, normal.

I think I'm missing something.

When I open the program and say Hello, NOTHING happens (other then it echos back my hello)

When I open the program, and click on file, NOTHING happens. Same when I click on help
When I click on Setings and then Personality, I get tabs for Variables, and options, but there is no data on the screen. When I click on the 'save variables' I get the following error:
05:46:01 AM INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for Rattan
05:46:02 AM INFO: Personality 'Default Personality' version 1.0 loaded.
05:46:02 AM INFO: Personality 'Mischevious' version 1.2 loaded.
Jun 15, 2018 5:47:17 AM javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ValueElement processValue
WARNING: Loading FXML document with JavaFX API of version 9.0.1 by JavaFX runtime of version 8.0.171
Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException
at me.goddragon.teaseai.gui.settings.DebugSettings$2.handle(DebugSettings.java:49)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.gui.settings.DebugSettings$2.handle(DebugSettings.java:46)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8413)
at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:394)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$353(GlassViewEventHandler.java:432)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:431)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

doug1xyz wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:56 am I downloaded the 3 files and unpacked them as follows:
Main program in c:\teaseaijava\teaseAIJava1.0.0
added c:\teaseaijava\teaseAIJava1.0.0\Mischevious
added to C:\TeaseAIJava\TeaseAI Java 1.0.8\Images sub folders liked, loved, normal.

I think I'm missing something.

When I open the program and say Hello, NOTHING happens (other then it echos back my hello)

When I open the program, and click on file, NOTHING happens. Same when I click on help
When I click on Setings and then Personality, I get tabs for Variables, and options, but there is no data on the screen. When I click on the 'save variables' I get the following error:
05:46:01 AM INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for Rattan
05:46:02 AM INFO: Personality 'Default Personality' version 1.0 loaded.
05:46:02 AM INFO: Personality 'Mischevious' version 1.2 loaded.
Jun 15, 2018 5:47:17 AM javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ValueElement processValue
WARNING: Loading FXML document with JavaFX API of version 9.0.1 by JavaFX runtime of version 8.0.171
Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException
at me.goddragon.teaseai.gui.settings.DebugSettings$2.handle(DebugSettings.java:49)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.gui.settings.DebugSettings$2.handle(DebugSettings.java:46)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8413)
at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:394)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$353(GlassViewEventHandler.java:432)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:431)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
The file and help options are currently not used yet.
You don't have a variable selected to save that is why it throws that error. However I fixed this in the next release.
To start the personality you need to select it from the drop down menu at the top (next to the start button). Then you need to press the start button. Currently writing hello in the chat won't start the personality. I might add this in the future.
After you started the personality you can then go to settings -> personality -> variables and they should all show up. Don't stop the personality again though while modifying the variables.
doug1xyz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doug1xyz »

When I select the 'default' personality, she starts typing, but the variables are still missing.

I select the Mischivioius personality, and then click start. The word 'stop' replaces it briefly and then it goes back to start, with the following in the logs.
08:02:12 AM INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for Rattan
08:02:13 AM INFO: Personality 'Default Personality' version 1.0 loaded.
08:02:13 AM INFO: Personality 'Mischevious' version 1.2 loaded.
08:02:38 AM INFO: Loaded 108 vocabularies.
08:02:39 AM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\TeaseAIJava\TeaseAI Java 1.0.8\Personalities\Mischevious\mediautils.js' and error was found in line 91
Error: <eval>:91:36 Expected , but found =
function sortPicture(file, sortPlace=2)
^ in <eval> at line number 91 at column number 36
javax.script.ScriptException: <eval>:91:36 Expected , but found =
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.throwAsScriptException(NashornScriptEngine.java:470)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:537)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:524)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:402)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.eval(NashornScriptEngine.java:150)
at javax.script.AbstractScriptEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.runScript(ScriptHandler.java:132)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.evalScript(ScriptHandler.java:123)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$10$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:1)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunctionData.invoke(ScriptFunctionData.java:637)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunction.invoke(ScriptFunction.java:494)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptRuntime.apply(ScriptRuntime.java:393)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:449)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:406)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:402)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.eval(NashornScriptEngine.java:150)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.runScript(ScriptHandler.java:132)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.evalScript(ScriptHandler.java:123)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$9$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:2)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunctionData.invoke(ScriptFunctionData.java:637)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:449)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:406)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.response.ResponseHandler.loadResponsesFromPersonality(ResponseHandler.java:71)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:98)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.session.Session$1.run(Session.java:42)
Caused by: jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ParserException: <eval>:91:36 Expected , but found =
^
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.AbstractParser.error(AbstractParser.java:294)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.AbstractParser.error(AbstractParser.java:279)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.AbstractParser.expectDontAdvance(AbstractParser.java:350)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.AbstractParser.expect(AbstractParser.java:337)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.formalParameterList(Parser.java:2829)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.formalParameterList(Parser.java:2804)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.functionExpression(Parser.java:2655)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.statement(Parser.java:875)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.sourceElements(Parser.java:773)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.program(Parser.java:709)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:283)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:249)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Context.compile(Context.java:1284)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Context.compileScript(Context.java:1251)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Context.compileScript(Context.java:627)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:535)
... 29 more
08:02:39 AM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\TeaseAIJava\TeaseAI Java 1.0.8\Personalities\Mischevious\chatutils.js' and error was found in line 22
Error: <eval>:22:32 Expected , but found =
function DMessage(message, delay=0)
^ in <eval> at line number 22 at column number 32
javax.script.ScriptException: <eval>:22:32 Expected , but found =
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.throwAsScriptException(NashornScriptEngine.java:470)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:537)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:524)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$10$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:3)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$9$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:2)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.response.ResponseHandler.loadResponsesFromPersonality(ResponseHandler.java:71)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:98)
Caused by: jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ParserException: <eval>:22:32 Expected , but found =
^
at jdk.nashorn.internal.parser.AbstractParser.expectDontAdvance(AbstractParser.java:350)
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.compileImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:535)
... 29 more
08:02:39 AM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\TeaseAIJava\TeaseAI Java 1.0.8\Personalities\Mischevious\mediautils.js' and error was found in line 91
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$12$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:2)
Caused by: jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ParserException: <eval>:91:36 Expected , but found =
^
... 29 more
08:02:39 AM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\TeaseAIJava\TeaseAI Java 1.0.8\Personalities\Mischevious\chatutils.js' and error was found in line 22
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$12$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:2)
Caused by: jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ParserException: <eval>:22:32 Expected , but found =
^
... 29 more
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$13$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:2)
^
... 29 more
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$13$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:2)
^
... 29 more
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$14$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:2)
^
... 29 more
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$14$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:2)
^
... 29 more
08:02:39 AM INFO: Loaded 9 responses.
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$15$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:1)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:102)
^
... 18 more
08:02:39 AM SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'C:\TeaseAIJava\TeaseAI Java 1.0.8\Personalities\Mischevious\chatutils.js' and error was found in line 2
Error: ReferenceError: "DMessage" is not defined in <eval> at line number 2
javax.script.ScriptException: ReferenceError: "DMessage" is not defined in <eval> at line number 2
at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:454)
at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:102)
Caused by: <eval>:2 ReferenceError: "DMessage" is not defined
at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.error(ECMAErrors.java:57)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.referenceError(ECMAErrors.java:319)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.referenceError(ECMAErrors.java:291)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.objects.Global.__noSuchProperty__(Global.java:1441)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$15$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:2)
... 7 more
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

doug1xyz wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:10 pm When I select the 'default' personality, she starts typing, but the variables are still missing.

I select the Mischivioius personality, and then click start. The word 'stop' replaces it briefly and then it goes back to start, with the following in the logs.
08:02:12 AM INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for Rattan
08:02:13 AM INFO: Personality 'Default Personality' version 1.0 loaded.
08:02:13 AM INFO: Personality 'Mischevious' version 1.2 loaded.
08:02:38 AM INFO: Loaded 108 vocabularies.
The default personality does nothing. It is just a base layout for developers.
Make sure you have java 10 installed!

EDIT: To find out about your version open cmd and type: java -version
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

I updated the link to Tease AI Java. It should now give you an error if your java version is incorrect.
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saidi99 »

I have my image paths set but when I start a session I just have a black screen no pictures are displaying at all. Also is there a way to make the text in the chat window bigger?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Are you referring to the domme images or to the images I included. The domme images will be shown every time the domme speaks. The images I included are images that the domme will show at certain times in the script when she wants to show images. Sorry if I didnt clarify that enough. Also, I’ll add a text size customizable option in the next version.
doug1xyz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doug1xyz »

Thanks, the Java 10 fixed things. I did not know Java 10 was available
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saidi99 »

ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:09 pm Are you referring to the domme images or to the images I included. The domme images will be shown every time the domme speaks. The images I included are images that the domme will show at certain times in the script when she wants to show images. Sorry if I didnt clarify that enough. Also, I’ll add a text size customizable option in the next version.
I am referring to the domme images, nothing is showing when the domme is typing.

I just had a thought, when you set the image path for the domme (and friends) can you have subfolders in the folder you set as the path or does the path need to point to a folder that actually contains all the images without subfolders?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

saidi99 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm
ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:09 pm Are you referring to the domme images or to the images I included. The domme images will be shown every time the domme speaks. The images I included are images that the domme will show at certain times in the script when she wants to show images. Sorry if I didnt clarify that enough. Also, I’ll add a text size customizable option in the next version.
I am referring to the domme images, nothing is showing when the domme is typing.

I just had a thought, when you set the image path for the domme (and friends) can you have subfolders in the folder you set as the path or does the path need to point to a folder that actually contains all the images without subfolders?
You can have subfolders. GodDragon and I have been experiencing a few small bugs regarding the domme images in Tease AI Java. Id be curious to see if this domme image set works for you: https://mega.nz/#!e64z3bTS!8Z5rQw_gW5n3 ... oDJJTpZUMc
Also, before you try that and if you try that one try the following:
Set the domme image path to whatever path you like.
Then close the app and restart it.
Now see if the images show up.
There was a bug for a bit where they wouldnt show up if you didnt restart. Hopefully one of these 2 solutions should help you and, please let me know your results.
doug1xyz wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:59 pm Thanks, the Java 10 fixed things. I did not know Java 10 was available
I’m glad! Let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saidi99 »

I will give both a try tonight when I get a chance.
sle3pyh3ad
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sle3pyh3ad »

ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:22 pm

You can have subfolders. GodDragon and I have been experiencing a few small bugs regarding the domme images in Tease AI Java. Id be curious to see if this domme image set works for you: https://mega.nz/#!e64z3bTS!8Z5rQw_gW5n3 ... oDJJTpZUMc
There was a bug for a bit where they wouldnt show up if you didnt restart. Hopefully one of these 2 solutions should help you and, please let me know your results.
doug1xyz wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:59 pm Thanks, the Java 10 fixed things. I did not know Java 10 was available
Hey all,

i have the same problem with the domme images.
The Little Caprice images works for me, but all my other image folders not =D.
I tried folders with only jpg files and folders with only png files, but bothare not working.

If i want to change the "main image" in the lower left corner only jpg files works for me, but that's not that dramatic if you know it.

Apart from this both Tease Ai Java and the personality works without any issues for me so far.
Thank you guy's that you realized this amazing project, i am looking forward to see the futher development of the whole thing. :wave:
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

sle3pyh3ad wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:30 pm
ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Hey all,

I tried folders with only jpg files and folders with only png files, but bothare not working.

If i want to change the "main image" in the lower left corner only jpg files works for me, but that's not that dramatic if you know it.

Apart from this both Tease Ai Java and the personality works without any issues for me so far.
Thank you guy's that you realized this amazing project, i am looking forward to see the futher development of the whole thing. :wave:
Thanks for the feedback! Always great to see hard work appreciated. I’ll work with GodDragon to fix that issue with the domme images. I believe I know the issue.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

sle3pyh3ad wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:30 pm Hey all,

saidi99 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:56 pm I have my image paths set but when I start a session I just have a black screen no pictures are displaying at all. Also is there a way to make the text in the chat window bigger?
Can you two provide the logs of the session at the startup with your custom tagged set please?

No currently there is no way to increase the size of the text. Why exactly? Can't you read it?

Happy to see positive feedback :-D