[Tease AI Java] Mischevious Tease Personality

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: [Tease AI Java] Mischevious Tease Personality

Post by ski23 »

w3wt wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:54 pm
GodDragon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 am
w3wt wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:38 am I just updated from 1.01 to 1.02 but the tease wont start. I press start and nothing happens.
I'll need to push an update to tease ai. I will do so soon.
thanks to both of you for working on this. the original teaseAI is so buggy its basically unusable.
Yea I agree. Mine doesnt even work anymore because its missing spicy so it crashes every time I start it. And no problem :-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

w3wt wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:54 pm
GodDragon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 am
w3wt wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:38 am I just updated from 1.01 to 1.02 but the tease wont start. I press start and nothing happens.
I'll need to push an update to tease ai. I will do so soon.
thanks to both of you for working on this. the original teaseAI is so buggy its basically unusable.
Sure thing :-D
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

I just updated to v1.0.3. EVERYONE needs to update to this version because Mischevious now supports auto-updating so, after downloading this version, you will never need to download another version again!
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by foxyfred »

Is it only running off of the URL files or is it able to pull from the on drive sources? It only seems to be pulling from URL files.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

foxyfred wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:01 am Is it only running off of the URL files or is it able to pull from the on drive sources? It only seems to be pulling from URL files.
It does both. In certain places, it uses the url files because there are places where the domme asks if you like the pictures and rhey need to be sorted. Pictures on the drive have already been sorted so it doesnt make sense there. There are other places though where the domme will show pictures from a certain folder or from a random folder. You can modify which folder she chooses from fairly easily by looking at some of the scripts
JerryLee06
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JerryLee06 »

Hi Sky23, hi Dragon

I still have a problem to use my own DomPics.
Please help me.

Where goes the folder with my DomPics? Must it be a special place?
Which programm do you use to tag the pics?
Where do I have to set my DomPics folder? Which menu point is it?

At the moment I start my Mischevious and the screen stays black till the first url pics come....

I am a little bit helpless.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

JerryLee06 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:36 pm Hi Sky23, hi Dragon

I still have a problem to use my own DomPics.
Please help me.

Where goes the folder with my DomPics? Must it be a special place?
Which programm do you use to tag the pics?
Where do I have to set my DomPics folder? Which menu point is it?

At the moment I start my Mischevious and the screen stays black till the first url pics come....

I am a little bit helpless.
The folder location is irrelevant. You can use this image tagger: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20803
After you tagged your sets you should have a folder structure that looks kinda like this:
Spoiler: show
https://i.imgur.com/RZBwgcj.png
Then you'll go into TAJ -> Settings -> Contacts -> Select your main domme for now -> and then you have the option called Image Sets Path. You are gonna click on the button with the 3 dots next to it and then select the parent folder (the folder that holds the sub folders which contain the pictures and tag files). For example in my case the Glitter 1 Anastacia Harris folder or really any of the 5 folders in my picture. After that you click on save settings
That should be it. Starting your session now should show pictures of your dom.
JerryLee06
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JerryLee06 »

Thanks very much Dragon, everything works for me now.
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Asteroth »

Where can I see the list of phrases she understands/reacts to? So far it is more of a monologue, or is this just an early version that doesn't have much interaction implemented?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Asteroth wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:12 pm Where can I see the list of phrases she understands/reacts to? So far it is more of a monologue, or is this just an early version that doesn't have much interaction implemented?
There are a few. Ill be adding more eventually however keep in mind this is Wicked Tease converted and it only had around 4 or so things you could say at any time.
Edit:
Furthermore, to directly answer your question, these are the current responses. You can add other responses fairly easily if you like as well:
CanICum or some variation of that
Like, dislike, ok, or love an image
on the edge, im close or some variation
can i cum or some variation
picturesmode
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Asteroth wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:12 pm Where can I see the list of phrases she understands/reacts to? So far it is more of a monologue, or is this just an early version that doesn't have much interaction implemented?
I'd be curious to know what responses you would like to see and I could probably add them...? I was thinking of adding a "can i got faster" and slower response. Any others you think would be good?
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Asteroth »

I was thinking about responses that could alter the situation, like what I'd like to do to suggest things and things that relate to current situation, it could be broken into:

- speed up/slow down variations [I need to slow down, let me slow down, let me speed up, faster/slower, etc]
- asking/begging [mercy, don't make me do it, may I stroke]
- suggesting things to do, for example
[hurt me/make me suffer/I want to suffer, etc] - add pain to the session
[humiliate me] - increases chances of humiliation tasks or taunts
[tease me] - more intense teasing, edging, more pictures,etc.
[collar me/lock me up]

I don't know how many of those tasks are implemented, I just remember what I liked about Miss Blue
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Asteroth wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:28 pm I was thinking about responses that could alter the situation, like what I'd like to do to suggest things and things that relate to current situation, it could be broken into:

- speed up/slow down variations [I need to slow down, let me slow down, let me speed up, faster/slower, etc]
- asking/begging [mercy, don't make me do it, may I stroke]
- suggesting things to do, for example
[hurt me/make me suffer/I want to suffer, etc] - add pain to the session
[humiliate me] - increases chances of humiliation tasks or taunts
[tease me] - more intense teasing, edging, more pictures,etc.
[collar me/lock me up]

I don't know how many of those tasks are implemented, I just remember what I liked about Miss Blue
speed up slow down can i cum are in there now. As for the other things, I’ll add some of it eventually. However some things like saying stop or something and have the situation change, that would require special coding inside pretty much every module. Its doable but keep in mind it would make more modules come out slower because each has to be longer and more complicated. Some of the other stuff like humiliate, hurt, lock up, that will be implemented in the future. There wasnt a lot of that in the original Wicked tease so it doesnt make sense to add it yet. I have been working on a program that can convert scripts from TAI to TAJ. As it progresses, these things will too.
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Asteroth »

That converter sounds very promising! And complicated

I didn't get any response from "please stop" or "let me stop", might be wrong phrase?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Asteroth wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:17 am That converter sounds very promising! And complicated

I didn't get any response from "please stop" or "let me stop", might be wrong phrase?
Please stop is the one I said is not implemented now but is rather complicated. As for the coverter, it can already convert some scripts. But yes, it is very complicated. Im spending most of my time working on it right now so if you dont see as many frequent updates to Mischevious, know that one day I might release an entire new personality such as MissBlue or House of Tease if I can get the converter fully working.