Tease Program Noob

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: Tease Program Noob

Post by AlltrueSC »

To be honest
I also got a bit confused with the AI tease program
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Gpriv220 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:26 pm Ive been trying for ages, multiple programs multiple vague guides to try to get them to work. Im most interested in Tease AI.
I have playing around with such tease software since when the first PCM (pc-mistress) was out there, TAI is at least for me THE tease software.
However when I follow a guide to a T, I always get the Session Images error code no matter what and im so frustrated to the point to where I want to give up.
My hint would be to forget about guides to TAI, many of them are not up-to-date.

Download the latest 'official' version (Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.9) here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19518

Then install latest patch from here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20545

After that you can choose between Miss Blue and House of Tease, ... Miss Blue is a bit more vanilla, more tease and denial (only slightly) and House of Tease is a bit more the dominatrix,... install one of them.

And then play, play play,... after a while you get where errors come from,... whenever there is a problem type @ and you can check the script,... or ask more precisly in here for help... sometimes there are just folders missing or such.

It is NOT easy to get started with TAI,... but it's worth trying! The experience you can get from it is amazing once it's up and running.

Oh, and forget about all these recommended settings you'll find in those 'TAI guides ',... of course you must set a domme-directory to see domme-pictures, but most of the settings are not important,... again, just play with it and over the time you will find out.

Good luck :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

The big problem with TeaseAI settings it's the Domme/Glitter folders.

The "secret" is to create a main folder (ex: Miss Pictures) and inside that folder, create various other folders (ex: 001, 002, etc) where you will put the pictures (better if a set of pictures/folder). Like this:

- Miss Pictures Folder (no picture here)
-- 001 (with imgs)
-- 002 (with imgs)
-- etc

Same thing with the Glitters folders.

And set folders for every image categorie (femdom, lesbian, etc). Those are "normal" folders, just put the pictures direct in each folder.

After that, there is the tag images. If you don't want to go on this, just pick a few pictures and select all the tags.