Looking for iOS testers for ChastiKey

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

KevinCross
Explorer
Explorer

Looking for iOS testers for ChastiKey

Post by KevinCross »

Hi,

It's taken a while and has been pushed back often but ChastiKey is now ready for testing on iOS, and I'm looking for iOS users to help test it.

If you'd like to help then please PM or email me at [email protected] and send me an email address that I can add to the list of users for a TestFlight invitation.

If you've not heard of ChastiKey it's an app that's been on the Android for a over year that will keep your combinations to your chastity or self bondage locks hidden until a certain criteria has been met. You can play alone, have a bot control your lock, or have a real keyholder control your lock remotely. No need to send keys back and forth in the post so you can keep your personal details private.

The last version had some improvements made for keyholders to help make their lives a little easier.

Thanks,
Kevin
Worbler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Looking for iOS testers for ChastiKey

Post by Worbler »

Marno wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:08 am I've just installed ChastiKey (Android), and I'm rather impressed by the work that you've put into it. It's a job well done!

EDIT: I found the answer to the following questions. The user ID is little hidden away; may I suggest that this is shown up front as part of the initial setup?

I have a couple of questions about where the lock is stored: on the device or in the cloud? The reasons why I ask are:
  • If stored on your device, your lock will be forever locked if your device fatally fails or is stolen. Although unusual, it does happen, and it has happened to me more than once.
  • If stored in the cloud, the lock won't be able to release if internet access is unavailable (e.g. if your broadband supplier develops a fault). Additionally, if stored on the cloud and your device fatally fails, when you reinstall onto a new device, will the lock be restored?
Thank you

What if both the phone and the cloud somehow fail :look: better keep a pair of chain clips handy! :-P
I'd love to be a part of this, I've always wanted a chastity belt, and one that a keyholder can control from a distance? my oh my is that a turn on.
Unfortunately my situation does not allow me to own one (yes even ordering one online is not possible) is there any way I can still be a part of the test?
Worbler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Worbler »

Marno wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:27 pm
Worbler wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:19 amWhat if both the phone and the cloud somehow fail :look: better keep a pair of chain clips handy! :-P
Absolutely, yes! One of the rules that I've always seen here and elsewhere is to play safe. That means that there must be a separate, independent way to get out if all else fails.

Three ideas that I've come across are to ask a trusted friend who is happy to hold a spare key and wouldn't judge you or betray your confidentiality; to place the spare key inside something that would have to be destroyed and costs enough money to hurt; or to place the spare key in a place where it would take a day or two to reach.

There are probably key holders who would do this for you at a nominal price (unlike a lawyer who would cost a fortune), but I don't know how to find any.
Worbler wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:19 amUnfortunately my situation does not allow me to own one…
Is keeping it private the problem, or obtaining one in the first place?

If the former, the only thing that I can think of is to try hypnosis, but be aware that hypnosis doesn't work on everyone.

If the latter, DIY are instructions available. I think that I vaguely remember seeing something mentioned on this forum at one stage; you could post a new thread asking for ideas. Whatever you do, though, play safe — DIY imposes a high responsibility on you to take a great deal of care in crafting the device. You don't want to end up with gangrene in your privates!

Both the former and the latter are the problem!
So many sex toys I'd love to have... unfortunately at the current time that's impossible as far as I know
And I've tried a lot with binaural beats but I can't seem to be hypnotized that way, any other thoughts? Can I really hypnotize my brain to not let me reach an orgasm? I'd love that so much but I have to be honest it sounds like an imaginative fantasy :-(
KevinCross
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KevinCross »

Hi, the locks are backed up in a database online. If your device breaks or you lose it you can restore your locks onto a new device with the user id assigned to those locks. Restoring them will continue them from where they were left on the old device.

And yeah you're right I need to get a message up front about the user id, and ask the user to screenshot it or write it down for safe keeping. Some sort of tutorial at the beginning will be good once I have time.

As for what would happen if both the device and server was lost. That would be unfortunate but for those that use 3 and 4 digit combination locks it wouldn't be a big deal as it won't take a user long to crack. If you're using a padlock with a combination on then most of those can be opened in seconds/minutes just by pulling on them and spinning the dials randomly.

If you're using a safe then you should have safe keys to fall back on. I specifically mention in the app not put your safe keys in the safe when you lock it. And most safe manuals would probably say the same thing. You just need to find a place to put the safe keys far enough out of reach that it'll be too much effort if it wasnt an emergency.

Thanks,
Kevin
Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): I don't have one but would love to be a sub if a Domme is willing and able.

Post by Mrbsoo »

Kevin, great job with the app, I'm using it rn and I love it

One thing I'd like to ask you is, when you're using fake keys, do the bots know which is the right key?

Sorry I can't help you with iOS testing.
Cumming?
That is mad ilegal my dude.