iMistress (a Spicy-inspired, orgasm control software) - I need feature suggestions

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I don't have one but would love to be a sub if a Domme is willing and able.

iMistress (a Spicy-inspired, orgasm control software) - I need feature suggestions

Post by Mrbsoo »

What is up everybody

for the last couple of days I've been working on this project and unfortunately I've got nothing to show yet.

The Idea: a software that you have to go to everyday to be allowed or denied based on the mistress' mood. Pretty similar to Spicy, except, I want it to feel more natural than Spicy 3.0, as if you were talking to a real mistress. Instead of teasing, I want it to be more of a conversation.

What affects mistress' mood: your behaviour, special dates as well as a bit of randomness

Customizable: on the first time you run it you'll be able to set a lot of preferences that will affect how the game progresses

Platform: I'm writing iMistress in python so it should run on Windows, Linux and Mac, I won't be able to test it on a mac tho.

So, yeah...that's basically it.
I particularly need ideas for the behaviours that the mistress will want you to do, any suggestions, questions, comments are welcome though.
You can check suggestions that have already been accepted or discarded on this trello board: https://trello.com/b/lP1q27zC/imistress-suggestions

Thank you for your cooperation and I'll keep you guys posted
Cumming?
That is mad ilegal my dude.
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: iMistress (a Spicy-inspired, orgasm control software) - I need feature suggestions

Post by FATALES »

My idea is that AI will react more:
- adjusts the stroke time accordingly when it writes the edge
- If Dominatrix asked you or you like hairy pussy and you answered yes you'll use these images more often (she's search for your fetish)
- random season , if you make a mistake you want cbt, anal play, edges, etc.
so it could happen that in one session for example cbt was less or would not be at all, the program could also respond to time during the day. Add exercise, shower, massage, threesome, bondage, ballgag , your birthday , party, storyline tasks.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: iMistress (a Spicy-inspired, orgasm control software) - I need feature suggestions

Post by GodDragon »

Mrbsoo wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:24 pm What is up everybody

for the last couple of days I've been working on this project and unfortunately I've got nothing to show yet.

The Idea: a software that you have to go to everyday to be allowed or denied based on the mistress' mood. Pretty similar to Spicy, except, I want it to feel more natural than Spicy 3.0, as if you were talking to a real mistress. Instead of teasing, I want it to be more of a conversation.

What affects mistress' mood: your behaviour, special dates as well as a bit of randomness

Customizable: on the first time you run it you'll be able to set a lot of preferences that will affect how the game progresses

Platform: I'm writing iMistress in python so it should run on Windows, Linux and Mac, I won't be able to test it on a mac tho.

So, yeah...that's basically it.
I particularly need ideas for the behaviours that the mistress will want you to do, any suggestions, questions, comments are welcome though.
You can check suggestions that have already been accepted or discarded on this trello board: https://trello.com/b/lP1q27zC/imistress-suggestions

Thank you for your cooperation and I'll keep you guys posted
You could wait for me to have a stable release of Tease AI Java very soon and then we can start recoding the whole Spicy together :)
Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I don't have one but would love to be a sub if a Domme is willing and able.

Post by Mrbsoo »

Actually, what I'm planning is quite a bit different from Spicy, I would love to contribute with your project though, count me in.
Cumming?
That is mad ilegal my dude.