[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 6:50 pm For porting wicked tease, the one thing right now that is the highest priority for me is to have a way to like specific images from the teaseImages. In original TeaseAI, I believe the liked images were put into a file. If you could add this, or if you could add the way to open a picture given the url, I could implement it on the personality side of things.
One request I have that is a bit more complicated is the following. Could you add, or is there maybe support already that I haven't found, a way to display graphics on the screen. What I mean is a way to add support for games. For example, I'd like to eventually implement the RiskyPick game that is included in WickedTease (Deal or No Deal). I know this is probably a bit more complex than other things so if you don't want to, or if it will be a while until this is added, I understand.

Again, thanks for being so active and responding and helping me!
Will look into this feature. I will give you more possibilities to do that because it sounds like something that makes sense to implement.
I won't add support on my end however you can just access everything from the javascript and do anything you'd like to regarding a gui. Check this out for starters: https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/t ... avafx.html
Same basicly goes for your first request. You could hook into my java implementation and show your custom images. However I will also add a dedicated function for that in the future.
Note: The current build hasn't fixed the metronome yet. I fixed it in the next build.
SkyHill wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:41 pm This is really good so far, especially considering it's early on. I like how it's using straight up JavaScript so I don't need to figure out some custom language and the documentation is comprehensive enough that I have been able to do quite a bit with it after an hour or two.

Questions:
  • How can I call functions from a different Javascript file, in main.js?
  • How do you get a string from the answer?
  • What can you do with setVar/getVar, that you can't do with a regular variable (var test = 123)?
  • What are the benefits of using the Edge methods, over a variable?
  • Are the file and about buttons supposed to work?
Issues:
  • When clicking the Stop button while the dom is typing or after a sendInput event, it gets greyed out and only allows you to start again once you have typed something. When you do it after a createInput event, then there's no way to start it again.
  • The image is not cleared when stopped.
  • Under Method Documentation, Chat is linked twice.
How can I call functions from a different Javascript file, in main.js?
Javascript does work a bit different here than OOP languages. If you run a file, you'll have that files methods available to you at any time. For example like this:

Code: Select all

run("Utils/RandomUtils.js");

This will run the file RandomUtils.js which looks like this. Note how this file has no code other than the code inside the functions. When running this file NO code will be executed.
However AFTERWARDS you can call the functions randomInteger(...), random(...) and isChance(..) from any file and anywhere. It doesn't matter what file or context as long as the RandomUtils.js file was run once before. Mind that you cannot specify what method to call from what file which means after there was another file executed that contained a function called randomInteger too it will overwrite the old one and the new one will be called everytime you call randomInteger(...).
Same goes for variables. If a variable is a "let" or a "const" and is outside of any code block it will be accessable from everywhere, however it will throw an error if you try to reassign a const variable and it will always throw an error if you are trying to redeclare a variable. Take a look here for example. I can access all these const variables from anywhere once this file was run once.
However NEVER run it twice or declare a variable that has the same name somewhere else because that will throw an error. If you have a file that you want to run multiple times but you want to declare variables outside of any if block, loop or function you can just wrap that part of the code in { } too. For example like in this file. Note how the first line is a { that is afterwards closed in line 121. This causes all variable declarations in this file to be limited to that code block only and they will neither collide with other files nor will they cause errors when running the same file twice. Still when running the file the whole code from line 1 to 121 is immediately executed. Which means: ANY variable outside of any parentheses should be considered a STATIC one. I know this doesn't really apply when writing var or nothing in front of it but you should work with const and let anyway because var is deprecated.

How do you get a string from the answer?

answer.getAnswer();
Added to the documentation.

What can you do with setVar/getVar, that you can't do with a regular variable (var test = 123)?
Those variables will stick around through sessions unless you set them to temporary while normal javascripts variables are deleted after every session and only stored in RAM (same for temp variables).

What are the benefits of using the Edge methods, over a variable?
None. You can create your own system.

Are the file and about buttons supposed to work?
No. Will in the future though.

When clicking the Stop button while the dom...
Hard to change that because I can't check it during normal script events whether the stop buttom was pressed. I can only do it when a function is called that will then check whether the button was pressed and then will stop everything. That is why it waits for someone to type. Hard to explain what is going on in the background however you can check out the source.

The image is not cleared when stopped
Fixed.

Under Method Documentation, Chat is linked twice
Fixed.
SkyHill wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:25 am Thanks for the reply!

How can I call functions from a different js file in main.js?

Ah, I never checked out the faq, so I missed that part. Though I don't know how to get the run command to work. In my personalities folder I added: Modules > Tease > test.js (sendMessage("You just ran test.js");) and in main.js I added: run("Modules\Tease\test.js");. But nothing happens so I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong.

How do you get a string from the answer?

One reason would be to have the dom repeat something you said before. Also, the getInteger method does not work for a string like: "I'm 22 years old". So I'd like to take the answer string and use it with a custom parse method.

What can you do with setVar, getVar that u cant with normal vars?

Ah, so they're like static variables in the sense that any code can access them and and there can only be one across all your code, as well as acting like a cookie. That's really useful. Most of my experience with programming comes from Actionscript 2.0/3.0 for Flash and Csharp for Unity so I'm more familiar with class based programming.
Regarding your issue with the path of the file: Just use / instead of \. \ always escapes the next character which means you'll need \\ to get it working in that case or just one /. It will adjust both slashes to the one used by your system internally anyway.

Oh yea, you could compare it to a cookie in a browser ;)
SkyHill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHill »

Thank you for the help and clarifications!

Now the biggest limitation seems to be with images. I'm doing a red light green light game and I'd like to use different images for stroking and when you get chances to cum. The problem is just that there's no category for images with cum.

While it would help if you could add more categories, I think something more flexible could be needed. Like being able to assign multiple categories for sources and being able to filter out sources based on them. So for example, you could get images from sources that got the category female, except the sources that got the category hentai.

I also think there should be a way to make it only pick gifs or still images from sources.

Also, I found an issue when adding a tumblr url in the media settings. Before each image url in the text document it adds: "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>".
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

SkyHill wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 10:51 pm Thank you for the help and clarifications!

Now the biggest limitation seems to be with images. I'm doing a red light green light game and I'd like to use different images for stroking and when you get chances to cum. The problem is just that there's no category for images with cum.

While it would help if you could add more categories, I think something more flexible could be needed. Like being able to assign multiple categories for sources and being able to filter out sources based on them. So for example, you could get images from sources that got the category female, except the sources that got the category hentai.

I also think there should be a way to make it only pick gifs or still images from sources.

Also, I found an issue when adding a tumblr url in the media settings. Before each image url in the text document it adds: "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>".
I would also like a way to add more categories to images and videos ;) Also, if you don't mind, let me know when you are done making red light green light. I'm porting all of Wicked Tease over and if you make that one then I won't have to.

Also, to the OP, I'm slightly confused what the lockimages and unlockimages methods do. I read the docs but i don't fully understand what you mean.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

ski23 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 11:12 pm
SkyHill wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 10:51 pm Thank you for the help and clarifications!

I would also like a way to add more categories to images and videos ;) Also, if you don't mind, let me know when you are done making red light green light. I'm porting all of Wicked Tease over and if you make that one then I won't have to.

Also, to the OP, I'm slightly confused what the lockimages and unlockimages methods do. I read the docs but i don't fully understand what you mean.
Also, can you add a pause/play function for videos.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

I have successfully ported 90% of Wicked Tease over. the only things left are a few things to add and some things I couldnt add yet because functionality doesnt yet allow it.
It can be found here:
https://github.com/skier233/WickedTeaseConverted/
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

I don't quite get what you mean with the source thing. You already can add one link to multiple genres etc. Can you clarify that a bit more please?

Thanks for the report!
ski23 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 11:12 pm I would also like a way to add more categories to images and videos ;) Also, if you don't mind, let me know when you are done making red light green light. I'm porting all of Wicked Tease over and if you make that one then I won't have to.

Yea I will make categories dynamic in the future.
They do the same thing as they did in the normal tease ai. If you assign a tagged set to your dom it will always show her picture when she sends a message. This would overwrite any picture that is currently on the screen and sometimes you want an image to stay on the screen while she is talking to you. That is when you'll need to lock the images, show the picture and then have her say stuff. Afterwards you can unlock the images and then if she sends another message her image will appear on the screen again.

Oh and your repository hasn't been updated yet.

EDIT:
New version (1.0.2): https://mega.nz/#!QmZTCAqZ!7Q86MAU3nWjc ... IrGp4lG97I
You can now use

createMediaURL()
explained here at the bottom.
Metronome bug and URL file bug should be fixed.
SkyHill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHill »

GodDragon wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:25 am

I don't quite get what you mean with the source thing. You already can add one link to multiple genres etc. Can you clarify that a bit more please?

Thanks for the report!
Oh... I was thinking you only could assign one genre to a link...

In that case I think it just could use more generic genres like: Female, Male, Solo, Straight, Anal, Vaginal, Oral, Toys, Nudity. And the ability to filter based on multiple genres. While the person creating the personality could just add those genres once that's a feature, I think it would be good to have genres like that by default.

For example, the filter function could take two arrays, include and exclude, showCategoryImage(Array include, Array exclude)

showCategoryImage(["Female", "Solo", "Nudity"]); // Only images of nude females
showCategoryImage(["Female", "Solo"], ["Nudity"]); // Only images of clothed females
showCategoryImage(["Lesbian", "Toys"]); // Only lesbian images with toys
showCategoryImage(["Lesbian"], ["Toys"]); // Only lesbian images without toys
showCategoryImage(["Female", "Solo", "Toys", "Anal"]); // Only images of females with toys in their asses

Alternatively there could be an object type for image filters, so you could write:

var imageFilter = new ImageFilter(["Female"]); // Creates an ImageFilter with "Female" as an included genre

imageFilter.Include("Solo", "Toys"); // Adds the genres Solo and Toys to the included genres
imageFilter.Exclude("Anal"); // Adds the genre Anal to the excluded genres
imageFilter.Clear("Solo"); // Removes the genre Solo from either
imageFilter.ClearIncluded(); // Removes all genres from the included genres
imageFilter.ClearExcluded(); // Removes all genres from the excluded genres

Then you would just need to call showImage and pass the images filters:

showImage(imageFilter);

That way you don't need to store two arrays if you want to reuse filters and you get some useful methods.

Also, I think it could use some way to take specific images from tumblr links and create different collections from those. So if you have tumblr with a mix of butts and boobs, then you should be able to browse through all the images and take the butts images and put those in one collection and take the boobs images and put those in another collection. That way you could assign the butts genre to the butts collection and the boobs genre to the boobs collection, as opposed to assigning both genres to the tumblr, which would be inaccurate since it contains a mix of both.

Lastly, how difficult would it be to make this work on a website and allowing you to run personalities using links to zip files containing personality folders?

Ideally I would like if it worked like flash teases, where you could browse different personalities that users have submitted and then play them directly in the browser, but I feel like that would be a lot of work at this stage.

As for issues, the program doesn't start if the ImageURLs in the TeaseAi.properties doesn't exist. So when I downloaded 1.0.2 and replaced the URL Files folder, the program wouldn't start. And while replacing the properties file as well worked, I'm not sure if that would work once the new properties file contains more properties.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Thanks for the info. Also the repository should be updated now:https://github.com/skier233/WickedTease ... /Structure
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

SkyHill wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:13 pm Oh... I was thinking you only could assign one genre to a link...

In that case I think it just could use more generic genres like: Female, Male, Solo, Straight, Anal, Vaginal, Oral, Toys, Nudity. And the ability to filter based on multiple genres. While the person creating the personality could just add those genres once that's a feature, I think it would be good to have genres like that by default.

For example, the filter function could take two arrays, include and exclude, showCategoryImage(Array include, Array exclude)

showCategoryImage(["Female", "Solo", "Nudity"]); // Only images of nude females
showCategoryImage(["Female", "Solo"], ["Nudity"]); // Only images of clothed females
showCategoryImage(["Lesbian", "Toys"]); // Only lesbian images with toys
showCategoryImage(["Lesbian"], ["Toys"]); // Only lesbian images without toys
showCategoryImage(["Female", "Solo", "Toys", "Anal"]); // Only images of females with toys in their asses

Alternatively there could be an object type for image filters, so you could write:

var imageFilter = new ImageFilter(["Female"]); // Creates an ImageFilter with "Female" as an included genre

imageFilter.Include("Solo", "Toys"); // Adds the genres Solo and Toys to the included genres
imageFilter.Exclude("Anal"); // Adds the genre Anal to the excluded genres
imageFilter.Clear("Solo"); // Removes the genre Solo from either
imageFilter.ClearIncluded(); // Removes all genres from the included genres
imageFilter.ClearExcluded(); // Removes all genres from the excluded genres

Then you would just need to call showImage and pass the images filters:

showImage(imageFilter);

That way you don't need to store two arrays if you want to reuse filters and you get some useful methods.
Looks like an interesting idea. I will look into it. Thanks for the suggestion :-)
SkyHill wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:13 pm Also, I think it could use some way to take specific images from tumblr links and create different collections from those. So if you have tumblr with a mix of butts and boobs, then you should be able to browse through all the images and take the butts images and put those in one collection and take the boobs images and put those in another collection. That way you could assign the butts genre to the butts collection and the boobs genre to the boobs collection, as opposed to assigning both genres to the tumblr, which would be inaccurate since it contains a mix of both.
Wait, you'd want a gui for that? Using the new createMediaURL method you could just manipulate the url file you are providing to only contain the relevant links which would be quite some work but would work.
SkyHill wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:13 pm Lastly, how difficult would it be to make this work on a website and allowing you to run personalities using links to zip files containing personality folders?

Ideally I would like if it worked like flash teases, where you could browse different personalities that users have submitted and then play them directly in the browser, but I feel like that would be a lot of work at this stage.

As for issues, the program doesn't start if the ImageURLs in the TeaseAi.properties doesn't exist. So when I downloaded 1.0.2 and replaced the URL Files folder, the program wouldn't start. And while replacing the properties file as well worked, I'm not sure if that would work once the new properties file contains more properties.
Possible if running a web server of of java and then just turning the gui implementation into a web implementation. However the biggest problem are the the images, sounds and videos that need to be downloaded. If they are too big it would interrupt sessions when you try to download when they are required and everything else is pretty annoying. And it would be quite some work. Don't think that is necessary.

Will look into it. However currently you don't have to replace the url files. Only the java file is relevant right now for updates. I will tell you if otherwise.
ski23 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:22 pm Thanks for the info. Also the repository should be updated now:https://github.com/skier233/WickedTease ... /Structure
What features are you missing to complete it?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

You implemented that new way to load url images from a specific file. The one thing I wonder if you could do is provide a way to add a url image to a given file. so for example you could be going through the app and add a url image to a specific category or the liked folder for example. I don't know if it is helpful but, here, I was messing with some of your code and working on adding in a likeTeaseImage method. This might help you avoid some of the work:
TeaseAIJavaAltered.zip
(360.19 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:48 pm You implemented that new way to load url images from a specific file. The one thing I wonder if you could do is provide a way to add a url image to a given file. so for example you could be going through the app and add a url image to a specific category or the liked folder for example. I don't know if it is helpful but, here, I was messing with some of your code and working on adding in a likeTeaseImage method. This might help you avoid some of the work:
TeaseAIJavaAltered.zip
Can't you just create a push request? I can't see the differences without git that easily.
What do you mean with adding a url image to a given file? Do you want to add an external url to a file that is not existing in the tumblr blog? Or do you want to show an image directly from an url? Why don't just download it and provide the downloaded images alongside your personality?

Regarding your repository. The vocab PetName does not exist. You often still have vocabs with # in your code (just search for # using notepad++ in all files and fix them all). And when supposed to edge there is no metronome. Dunno if that is intended. You should also send a stop stroking messagen and then let the edge fade after edging. And you could also implement edging taunts. Look at the FAQ or at my Spicy source for my approach.
It always says: "Get to the edge, 0" for some reason and also there is still a test start file in the pool.
What features are you missing to complete the tease?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:03 pm
ski23 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:48 pm You implemented that new way to load url images from a specific file. The one thing I wonder if you could do is provide a way to add a url image to a given file. so for example you could be going through the app and add a url image to a specific category or the liked folder for example. I don't know if it is helpful but, here, I was messing with some of your code and working on adding in a likeTeaseImage method. This might help you avoid some of the work:
TeaseAIJavaAltered.zip
Can't you just create a push request? I can't see the differences without git that easily.
What do you mean with adding a url image to a given file? Do you want to add an external url to a file that is not existing in the tumblr blog? Or do you want to show an image directly from an url? Why don't just download it and provide the downloaded images alongside your personality?

Regarding your repository. The vocab PetName does not exist. You often still have vocabs with # in your code (just search for # using notepad++ in all files and fix them all). And when supposed to edge there is no metronome. Dunno if that is intended. You should also send a stop stroking messagen and then let the edge fade after edging. And you could also implement edging taunts. Look at the FAQ or at my Spicy source for my approach.
It always says: "Get to the edge, 0" for some reason and also there is still a test start file in the pool.
I guess I could just use the downloaded images and sort them that way. I'll do the push request and also, yes I do have some more vocab stuff to add to the personality. Edge taunts will be coming soon as well.
Regarding features missing to add. I need a way to like images from teaseImages and then later show images from the liked list. I might be able to do this now with your last change. Also, I need a way to pause/play the current video for red light green light. I think that's the only things left. I'll work on those vocab changes, edging taunts, and I still need to add the glitter module.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:17 pm
TeaseAIJavaAltered.zip

I guess I could just use the downloaded images and sort them that way. I'll do the push request and also, yes I do have some more vocab stuff to add to the personality. Edge taunts will be coming soon as well.
Regarding features missing to add. I need a way to like images from teaseImages and then later show images from the liked list. I might be able to do this now with your last change. Also, I need a way to pause/play the current video for red light green light. I think that's the only things left. I'll work on those vocab changes, edging taunts, and I still need to add the glitter module.
I'll add a method to fetch the current url of the file that is being shown and also to display that url again afterwards which would allow you to save your own list of liked and disliked links ;)
I will also add pause etc. with the next update then. Awesome work dude! Thanks. And you also have a lot of @Young etc. left in your code.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:21 pm
ski23 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:17 pm

I'll add a method to fetch the current url of the file that is being shown and also to display that url again afterwards which would allow you to save your own list of liked and disliked links ;)
I will also add pause etc. with the next update then. Awesome work dude! Thanks. And you also have a lot of @Young etc. left in your code.
It wouldn't let me do a push request so, I just forked the repository and made a commit on my version. You can see the changes here:https://github.com/skier233/TeaseAIJava .
One change I made was that the downloaded images get the full name from the url used to grab them. With this change, given a local image, you can find the url it came from which may prove to be useful later.
Referring to the @Young thing, that was left in from the original TeaseAI. Will be gone soon. Great work and thanks for the changes!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

New Version (1.0.3): https://mega.nz/#!Q3gC3RSD!tPkSpEz3rV8n ... q4uNFRoWOw

Added support to get the url of the current image that is shown and also to show images using an url. Now you can use java inside javascript and use the file support of java to implement a file reader and writer that can store and read your liked images to a custom file. If you need help with that message me.

Example:

//Load a custom url media file
const sexyGirlURL = createMediaURL("URLs/sexygirlsandporn.tumblr.com.txt");
lockImages();
//Show a random image from that file
showImage(sexyGirlURL);
//Store the url of the image currently shown
const url = getCurrentImageURL();
//Print the url 
sendMessage("Current url being shown is: " + url);
//Wait 5 seconds