[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.15)

Post by fusiontermite »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:19 pm It should create a log folder after you started it once.
EDIT: Did it prompt you with a request to update to 1.0.15 after you freshly installed 1.0.12 from the rar?
EDIT2: Okay I added the newest 1.0.15 buiild to the thread (before I relied on auto updating but people that download it for the first time should start with the newest version right?): https://mega.nz/#!v2AUgIQY!gkF5Qqo4Vl3K ... Z9pSlmi0VQ Try this and tell me if it still gets stuck.
Yes, it asked me to update. It tried it both with agreeing to the update and also with choosing not to update. In both cases, the software gets stuck with "updating personalities".

I used your newly uploaded file and it's still the same.

I think that the log folder is not created because the software doesn't even really start...
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

The Tease AI Developer Guide is now available here.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

fusiontermite wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:49 pm
GodDragon wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:19 pm It should create a log folder after you started it once.
EDIT: Did it prompt you with a request to update to 1.0.15 after you freshly installed 1.0.12 from the rar?
EDIT2: Okay I added the newest 1.0.15 buiild to the thread (before I relied on auto updating but people that download it for the first time should start with the newest version right?): https://mega.nz/#!v2AUgIQY!gkF5Qqo4Vl3K ... Z9pSlmi0VQ Try this and tell me if it still gets stuck.
Yes, it asked me to update. It tried it both with agreeing to the update and also with choosing not to update. In both cases, the software gets stuck with "updating personalities".

I used your newly uploaded file and it's still the same.

I think that the log folder is not created because the software doesn't even really start...
It should definitely create a log folder with the newest update right at the start no matter anything else. And when you agree to the update did it download the update and restart?
Try to do this: open cmd (windowskey + r) type cmd and press enter. Navigate to your TAJ director (where the java file is located). Type "driveletter:" (example: "D:") and press enter if you need to change your drive for that and then do "cd folder/folder2/folder3/..." and press enter again. Then use java -jar TeaseAI.jar inside the folder where your installation is placed and tell me if any error shows up in cmd.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by fusiontermite »

GodDragon wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:24 pm It should definitely create a log folder with the newest update right at the start no matter anything else. And when you agree to the update did it download the update and restart?
Try to do this: open cmd (windowskey + r) type cmd and press enter. Navigate to your TAJ director (where the java file is located). Type "driveletter:" (example: "D:") and press enter if you need to change your drive for that and then do "cd folder/folder2/folder3/..." and press enter again. Then use java -jar TeaseAI.jar inside the folder where your installation is placed and tell me if any error shows up in cmd.
Now it worked haha :lol:

Maybe my way of opening it within Windows Explorer was the problem.. I chose "open with" and then "Java Platform SE binary".. I had to do that, because when I justed "opened" it, WinRAR was used.

What is also interesting is that by opening TAJ by using cmd, it's the first time that I got a message that Java was accessing the internet (to check for updates I guess). When I opened it from Explorer I never got that message (as far as I can remember) (although I DID get a message that there was a new version available when I used 1.0.12..).

The log folder is now created and the auto-update of Mischievous worked as well.

Thanks!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

fusiontermite wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:58 pm
GodDragon wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:24 pm It should definitely create a log folder with the newest update right at the start no matter anything else. And when you agree to the update did it download the update and restart?
Now it worked haha :lol:

Maybe my way of opening it within Windows Explorer was the problem.. I chose "open with" and then "Java Platform SE binary".. I had to do that, because when I justed "opened" it, WinRAR was used.

What is also interesting is that by opening TAJ by using cmd, it's the first time that I got a message that Java was accessing the internet (to check for updates I guess). When I opened it from Explorer I never got that message (as far as I can remember) (although I DID get a message that there was a new version available when I used 1.0.12..).

The log folder is now created and the auto-update of Mischievous worked as well.

Thanks!
Then this seems like it is a firewall issue. Thanks for clarifying that. I will remeber that in the future :-)
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

Hi,

Today I was in a mood to collect scattered links to our various new developments/threads.
I suggest adding them to the 1st page of Tease-AI Java as a separate Resources part. It will make finding things easier for newcomers.

P.S. Is there a simple way of mentioning @user without quoting ?

Resources
-TAJ wiki: You can view the detailed TAJ wiki here.
-TAJ developers guide: You can view TAJ developers guide (written by ski23). It gives even more detailed introduction to development of Personalities using TAJ and TAJUtils . Available here.
-TAJUtils: TAJUtils are a series of utility files (written by ski23) that will allow developers to write modules and personalities quickly and easily. You can see his detailed post about TAJUtils and how to use everything provided in them here.
-Mischevious personality git: You can see code examples for the first officially released TAJ personality Mischevious (developed by ski23) here.
-Mischevious personality thread: You can download files, join development and get help on official thread for TAJ Mischevious personality here.
-Spicy personality git: You can see code examples for Spicy personality (not working yet, work in progress) here.
-Spicy personality thread: You can download files, join development and get help on official thread for TAJ Spicy here.
-Javascript guide: Here is a decent javascript guide. However there are plenty of others online.
-Java guide: Here is a decent java guide. However there are plenty of others online.

GodDragon wrote:
ski23 wrote:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Thanks very much. Will add it to the start page. Dunno. Is there no @whatever thing?
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Post by swit69 »

Yes thanks for these links, and thanks for Tease java too :)

Cause classical TeaseAI is very buggy, I've tried Tease AI Java recently. It seems to be a good alternative cause many features work better (creating url files and using them works fine !)

I've just noticed something wrong with Tease Java and it's kind of pity : picture resizing works not very well cause Tease Java make them pixelizing unlike the classical TeaseAI program. Is it possible to keep image quality of pictures with resizing in TeaseJava ? It could be a very nice fix !
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

hmm it seems there is the same problem with dommee tags in Tease java like tease ai. Taunts dont use them correctly. It's weird.
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

swit69 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:58 pm Yes thanks for these links, and thanks for Tease java too :)

Cause classical TeaseAI is very buggy, I've tried Tease AI Java recently. It seems to be a good alternative cause many features work better (creating url files and using them works fine !)

I've just noticed something wrong with Tease Java and it's kind of pity : picture resizing works not very well cause Tease Java make them pixelizing unlike the classical TeaseAI program. Is it possible to keep image quality of pictures with resizing in TeaseJava ? It could be a very nice fix !
What do you mean with resizing? Making it smaller or bigger? As long as the resolution of the image is good it should not look pixeled.
swit69 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:46 pm hmm it seems there is the same problem with dommee tags in Tease java like tease ai. Taunts dont use them correctly. It's weird.
What exactly do you mean? Can you give me an example?
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

1) Problem with resizing : you are right, no problem with small pictures, but I 'm using HD pictures which are large images. Then Tease java need them smaller even on my large screen (cause chat window) so it resizes them smaller. Using HD pictures should be prohibited ?

2) Problem with tags : I didn't think to print a screen capture when it occurs (I will next time), but I can explain it : the dommee 's said something like "here's an amazing ass" and on the picture there is nothing about it ! I've checked my tags and they are ok (no TagAss on this picture for instance), so i don't understand. Maybe i've put too many tags on some pictures and the program is confused by that ?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

swit69 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:50 pm 1) Problem with resizing : you are right, no problem with small pictures, but I 'm using HD pictures which are large images. Then Tease java need them smaller even on my large screen (cause chat window) so it resizes them smaller. Using HD pictures should be prohibited ?

2) Problem with tags : I didn't think to print a screen capture when it occurs (I will next time), but I can explain it : the dommee 's said something like "here's an amazing ass" and on the picture there is nothing about it ! I've checked my tags and they are ok (no TagAss on this picture for instance), so i don't understand. Maybe i've put too many tags on some pictures and the program is confused by that ?
1) I have not experienced the picture quality getting worse when making it smaller by a bit. I am partly using 4k pictures for domme image sets and they all look fine even though they are resized. Can you take an example screenshot of what you mean and also upload the picture in the screenshot so I can test what you are experiencing?

2) Most likely a personality issue. Report it to ski with the exact situation the domme was in. Was it supposed to show a domme image at all or just an image from an url file? Maybe the blog you are using as ass images just has a few pictures that aren't related to ass and you were unlucky enough to see it.
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

swit69 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:50 pm 2) Problem with tags : I didn't think to print a screen capture when it occurs (I will next time), but I can explain it : the dommee 's said something like "here's an amazing ass" and on the picture there is nothing about it ! I've checked my tags and they are ok (no TagAss on this picture for instance), so i don't understand. Maybe i've put too many tags on some pictures and the program is confused by that ?
I also had such situation, but was not worry about, because I just thought that this function is not yet implemented. My opinion that this thing comes from conversion issue:
1) Vocabularies converted from original spicy have text, but also have show image calls. I have found %ShowAssImage% only in Vocabularies/edgingtaunts1.txt:
- Stare at this %Ass% and get closer for me %ShowAssImage%
-Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this %Ass% in front of you right now %ShowAssImage%
- Here's a sexy %Ass% you can edge to %Grin% %ShowAssImage%
If you have seen any of these - problem is identified to it's core.
2) Most likely vocabulary files were just converted without taking into account correlation with show images.
3) Mischevious personality has function to show categories of tagged images (do not remember if it's part of core TAJ or TAJutils), but it is implemented only in several modules and I see this implementation only in two modules:
AssOrTitsMan and IWouldCallThatBargain:
showCategoryImage("BUTTS");
showCategoryImage("BLOWJOB");, etc.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lot5000 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:21 pm
I also had such situation, but was not worry about, because I just thought that this function is not yet implemented. My opinion that this thing comes from conversion issue:
1) Vocabularies converted from original spicy have text, but also have show image calls. I have found %ShowAssImage% only in Vocabularies/edgingtaunts1.txt:
-Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this %Ass% in front of you right now %ShowAssImage%
2) Most likely vocabulary files were just converted without taking into account correlation with show images.
3) Mischevious personality has function to show categories of tagged images (do not remember if it's part of core TAJ or TAJutils), but it is implemented only in several modules and I see this implementation only in two modules:
It's actually a core feature of TAJ: https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... ge-Methods
I dunno what ski did to convert the vocab files but maybe you are right. Without proper context though I can't determine the problem that easily.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:29 pm
lot5000 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:21 pm
It's actually a core feature of TAJ: https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... ge-Methods
I dunno what ski did to convert the vocab files but maybe you are right. Without proper context though I can't determine the problem that easily.
This isnt actually a bug. I did implement it showing the tagged images. It just shows any image by default if it didnt find one with the proper tags. I can change this later maybe. Also, the converter accounts for this as well. I use runnable vocabularies for this. Look for showAssImage or something like that.