[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Post by GodDragon »

Tease-AI Java
Welcome to the offical thread of the Tease-AI Java program
About
Tease-AI Java is a program written in Java that tries to imitate the experience of the original Tease AI. Unlike its ancestor it is cross-plattform compatible so it runs on Linux, Windows, Mac and maybe even Android/Internet Browser in the future.
It uses javascript as the scripting language and thus supports mods and allows major interaction with the core software. Modifying guis, downloading stuff or interactive games - there is basicly nothing that it can't do.
Of course it features a lightweight scripting api and learning curve. You will be able to create and modify personalities with ease but it will also allow you to do more advanced stuff if you are into it. Tutorials for stuff like that can be found all over the internet because the only thing you need to look into is javascript and partly java.

But why?
So you might know me as the one that has been trying to maintain Spicy after genome left. I have quite some experience when it comes to programming and thus I decided that I am too lazy for all those bugs, performance issues and other things that are related to Tease AI. Tease AI as such is a great program but the scripting language has major flaws, is not following logical guidelines and it is almost impossible to patch it because the code is such a mess. This is the reason why I started this project. While it is still in an early stage of development it is fully functional and there is already one personality for it.

Features
- Easy to use api similar to the original Tease AI scripting language (store variables, send messages etc.)
- Features an up-to-date documentation
- Not bound to the tease ai scripting language and its limited possibilities
- High speed performance
- Unlimited modding
- Bugs are actually fixed and new features will be added
- The possibility to create mods that other personalities can rely on which means someone can add a new minigame and all personalities will be able to access it if the user has installed the mod
- More coming, stay tuned...

Download
Spoiler: show
Download: https://mega.nz/#!Mu4RWKqB!SCsOa1PXVgbO ... hWbeALggjI
You will also need Java 14.
Do not use Java 15!
How to install java (since we cannot get the exe file for java 14 anymore):
Windows:
1. Fetch the .zip file for windows from the archive provided above. Then:
2. Extract the downloaded zip file into, for example, C:\Program Files\Java\.
3. It will create a jdk-14.0.1+7 (version number may vary) folder within the location that you select.
Optional:
4. Set the System Variables:
Enter Windows Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings.
Click Advanced and then Environment Variables....
Add the "bin" folder location (within the JDK folder) to the PATH variable in System Variables.
Set JAVA_HOME:
Under System Variables, click New.
Enter JAVA_HOME as the Variable name.
Enter the Variable value as the installation path of the JDK (without the bin sub-folder).
Click OK.
Click Apply Changes.
Update PATH:
Edit the PATH variable by adding %JAVA_HOME%\bin.
Click OK.
Click Apply Changes.
C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;%JAVA_HOME%\bin

If you want to execute TAJ using cmd/a bat file instead of double clicking it -> selecting java as program to execute it etc.

Open notepad/editor and type:

@ECHO OFF
ECHO TEASE AI JAVA
cd C:\...\TeaseAI Java 1.2.2
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-14.0.2\bin\java.exe" -jar TeaseAI.jar

Change what is marked to your Tease AI Java path (on the first) and to your jdk-14 path(on the second).

Save it as TeaseAI.bat on your desktop and run it.
This comes with default url files assigned to the categories. Feel free to change them or keep them for now.
If you need any help feel free to message me or post here. Report all bugs. You can find help regarding coding in the wiki or look at my current personality for reference.

WARNING: This does currently not come with a default personality, however if someone want to write one feel free to contact me and do it. I'll help out where I can. You can use Mischevious by ski23: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20913
Resources
-TAJ wiki: You can view the detailed TAJ wiki here.
-TAJ developers guide: You can view TAJ developers guide (written by ski23). It gives even more detailed introduction to development of Personalities using TAJ and TAJUtils . Available here.
-TAJUtils: TAJUtils are a series of utility files (written by ski23) that will allow developers to write modules and personalities quickly and easily. You can see his detailed post about TAJUtils and how to use everything provided in them here.
-Mischevious personality git: You can see code examples for the first officially released TAJ personality Mischevious (developed by ski23) here.
-Mischevious personality thread: You can download files, join development and get help on official thread for TAJ Mischevious personality here.
-Spicy personality git: You can see code examples for Spicy personality (not working yet, work in progress) here.
-Spicy personality thread: You can download files, join development and get help on official thread for TAJ Spicy here.
-TAI Converter: viewtopic.php?t=21103
-Javascript guide: Here is a decent javascript guide. However there are plenty of others online.
-Java guide: Here is a decent java guide. However there are plenty of others online.

Personalities
Spicy: viewtopic.php?t=20430
Wicked/Mischevious: viewtopic.php?t=20913
Bound to her will: viewtopic.php?t=21707
House of Tease: viewtopic.php?t=22215
Message me if you want your personality added.

Troubleshooting
- Check the /Logs folder. Look at the latest txt file for log entries created by TAJ. /Logs folder shall be in the same folder as TeaseAI.jar. Open with text editor and look for "error" statement. Focus on the beginning of error message and post information you think is important. TAJ doesnt skip a file if it has an error but it wont continue after it hits one unless you have a try catch block (ski23). More information in Part 2 (Testing and Debuging) in TAJ developers guide.
- Check the system messages in cmd/Terminal. Try to do this on Windows: open cmd (windowskey + r) type cmd and press enter. Navigate to your TAJ director (where the java file is located). Type "driveletter:" (example: "D:") and press enter if you need to change your drive for that and then do "cd folder/folder2/folder3/..." and press enter again. Then use java -jar TeaseAI.jar inside the folder where your installation is placed and post if any error shows up in cmd. (GodDragon).
- Mischevious or other personality with TAJ utils . Turn on debuging mode in settings (variable has to be "true") and try to play with adding DMessage in various code places, trying to narrow down the possibilities before posting.

Current Progress
Got everything ready :-D
Source: https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJava

To-Do
- Glitter maybe (support for multiple doms already exists)

Feel free to leave suggestions and some feature requests. You can also check out the trello board here: https://trello.com/b/gXFzrQvy/tease-ai-java

Cheers
GodDragon
Last edited by GodDragon on Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:33 pm, edited 42 times in total.
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java

Post by Asteroth »

How about legacy mode to interpret old tease ai scripts? I do like the idea of making a cross platform version, maybe it could even be ported to android tablets, but I fear it will have hard time taking off if all the existing scripts need to be rewritten from scratch.

EDIT:
Suggestion - tagging utility that is much faster to use than the original one. Might want to look at javaFX utilities for image handling. It's been ages since I did anything in java, but I recall javafx had some nice image frames and you are already using javafx.
Better directory handling, drag and drop, etc would come in handy.
Better debugging and session fixes could be nice too - option to display sub status and fix it on the fly by for example ticking checkbox for various status effects such as collared, plugged etc.

More complex one - something that could come in handy for more complex sessions and scenarios, embed database, java DB or similar to update and store session state and flags in real time for easy resume. This would make it easy in the future personalities to give them continuity without the need to keep tease ai running. I think it's more elegant than using save files etc, but a wrapper will be needed to define what and how could be placed in the database.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Asteroth wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:32 pm How about legacy mode to interpret old tease ai scripts? I do like the idea of making a cross platform version, maybe it could even be ported to android tablets, but I fear it will have hard time taking off if all the existing scripts need to be rewritten from scratch.

EDIT:
Suggestion - tagging utility that is much faster to use than the original one. Might want to look at javaFX utilities for image handling. It's been ages since I did anything in java, but I recall javafx had some nice image frames and you are already using javafx.
Better directory handling, drag and drop, etc would come in handy.
Better debugging and session fixes could be nice too - option to display sub status and fix it on the fly by for example ticking checkbox for various status effects such as collared, plugged etc.

More complex one - something that could come in handy for more complex sessions and scenarios, embed database, java DB or similar to update and store session state and flags in real time for easy resume. This would make it easy in the future personalities to give them continuity without the need to keep tease ai running. I think it's more elegant than using save files etc, but a wrapper will be needed to define what and how could be placed in the database.
Yes. A legacy mode is on my to do list. But it is of pretty low priority. I might be able to write a feature that can convert most of the old stuff into new code. We'll see about that. However I am available for help when it comes to rewriting.
The tablet thing might be definitely possible. Only issue is of course the limited disk space. Some personalities come with a pretty big amount of media.

EDIT:
Yea, however there is already an external image tagger: https://mega.nz/#!TNwGEY7I!TWFukTEQWUna ... 7MbsuZU-RI
This means my own image tagger is of low priority for now.
What do you mean with directory handling?
Yea I will look into debugging. However it can be quite hard to print much because the internal javascript interpreter deals with many things. However you can use an IDE that will highlight syntax errors and api errors are already reported by me.
However the change things on the run thing can be added, however I'll make sure you won't cheat.

Database yea, sounds interesting. Currently I just copied the system of the original version. I will look into a fitting database system and see whether it works out.
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Asteroth »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:42 pm
Yes. A legacy mode is on my to do list. But it is of pretty low priority. I might be able to write a feature that can convert most of the old stuff into new code. We'll see about that. However I am available for help when it comes to rewriting.
The tablet thing might be definitely possible. Only issue is of course the limited disk space. Some personalities come with a pretty big amount of media.

EDIT:
Yea, however there is already an external image tagger: https://mega.nz/#!TNwGEY7I!TWFukTEQWUna ... 7MbsuZU-RI
This means my own image tagger is of low priority for now.
What do you mean with directory handling?
Yea I will look into debugging. However it can be quite hard to print much because the internal javascript interpreter deals with many things. However you can use an IDE that will highlight syntax errors and api errors are already reported by me.
However the change things on the run thing can be added, however I'll make sure you won't cheat.

Database yea, sounds interesting. Currently I just copied the system of the original version. I will look into a fitting database system and see whether it works out.
True, I'm personally not fond of the given media as I can pick domme images I like. I think it was Miss Blue i think, where after downloading huge package of data I realised I don't like 90% of it. Nonetheless, I understand your space concern, especially with too many videos.

In that case it is indeed not needed to spend time on tagging system, but it connects to my directory handling idea. I noticed two things:

Regarding tagger, I understand.

I noticed that at least in my case many images have one main category and are quite alike (thus sharing tags). A directory support where a directory itself is tagged and any picture in it, that doesn't have individual tags will inherit directory tag. This could be especially useful for bodypart or highly thematic pictures which I drag from the browser and drop to such directories, like "legs", "cumonface", "blowjob" etc.

The status monitor is mostly to make sure the AI is aware of everything and if not, to correct it. I had a few occasions where she "forgot" that I'm kneeling, plugged, or worse so far - in chastity. With the last one I had to use a safeword to restore order in the session as she told me to stroke and when I tried indicating it's impossible it went to "get to the edge" and got stuck. Having a status indicator for those and ability to correct them could help spot and correct such problems immediately, before they cause any damage. Obviously, if someone is trying to fiddle with everything "for fun" it's his own fun he'll ruin.

There used to be something called Trivial Pursuits I think - a kinky game for couples which used such display system, so you could see "player1 - blindfolded x, gagged x, kneeling x, plugged o", "player2 - sitting x, leftWrist to rightAnkle" and figured it was pretty clear and easy to follow.
Kyros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kyros »

I am so glad to hear this news. I am also an experienced programmer and I just could not ever handle dealing with the Tease-AI scripts. The lack of formatting and the BASIC like goto mess is just beyond what I'm willing to work with.

I had actually started a program like this but didn't get too far into it. It's written in python using pyqt5 and also uses python as the scripting language. I'm going to abandon that project and I'll try to help out on this one if I get some time.

I highly recommend not bothering with a legacy mode. The technical debt will not be worth it. Time spent debugging issues could be spent working on new features and improvements. Since the new version will be using a real programming language it should be MUCH MUCH easier to simply port scripts.
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Manolas Smith »

I'm a mac user and I haven't being able to run any scripts offline. Is this working right now? I'm trying to open some Decker's teases I have in my computer, but cannot find the way. Maybe I'm getting the wrong idea?

Also I have Spicy and Miss Blue's personalities but don't know how to open them with this.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Kyros wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:29 am I am so glad to hear this news. I am also an experienced programmer and I just could not ever handle dealing with the Tease-AI scripts. The lack of formatting and the BASIC like goto mess is just beyond what I'm willing to work with.

I had actually started a program like this but didn't get too far into it. It's written in python using pyqt5 and also uses python as the scripting language. I'm going to abandon that project and I'll try to help out on this one if I get some time.

I highly recommend not bothering with a legacy mode. The technical debt will not be worth it. Time spent debugging issues could be spent working on new features and improvements. Since the new version will be using a real programming language it should be MUCH MUCH easier to simply port scripts.
I agree for with you. That's exactly the reason why I started this. The legacy mode is of very low prioirty. We'll see how it goes and if so we can still add something like that.
Manolas Smith wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 am I'm a mac user and I haven't being able to run any scripts offline. Is this working right now? I'm trying to open some Decker's teases I have in my computer, but cannot find the way. Maybe I'm getting the wrong idea?

Also I have Spicy and Miss Blue's personalities but don't know how to open them with this.
Well on the one hand you'd need to build it first, because I haven't released a executeable version yet. Furthermore old scripts are currently not supported. They will need to be ported. Stay tuned for a working version though.
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Manolas Smith »

Awesome!
Can't wait!
clayk0
Explorer
Explorer

Post by clayk0 »

hi there

what really is missing in programs like teaseAI is a database on the internet, where you can automatically get tagged stuff.
A database where users can add pictures with tags in it or short videos with lets say 5-6min in length, also tagged.

If you know you have access to many vids which are all timed the same, and access to many tagged pictures the Personalities may have much more possibilities to play with the user.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

clayk0 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:29 pm hi there

what really is missing in programs like teaseAI is a database on the internet, where you can automatically get tagged stuff.
A database where users can add pictures with tags in it or short videos with lets say 5-6min in length, also tagged.

If you know you have access to many vids which are all timed the same, and access to many tagged pictures the Personalities may have much more possibilities to play with the user.
I could try to allow users to share their collection easier. That should be possible somehow.
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Asteroth »

clayk0 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:29 pm what really is missing in programs like teaseAI is a database on the internet, where you can automatically get tagged stuff.

That could cause serious copyright problems.

I do however like the idea of ability to load extra tease scripts, to incorporate some online directory to fetch new scenarios, taunts and instructions. This would require some maintenance on such directory to make sure content is in the right place and of reasonable quality. Pictures are a matter of personal taste, where you can't write the script for yourself and still be surprised with it. But is shouldn't be too high on the priority list, first the core should work, after all, it's not that difficult to download a file and paste it in a directory ;)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Asteroth wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:24 pm
clayk0 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:29 pm what really is missing in programs like teaseAI is a database on the internet, where you can automatically get tagged stuff.

That could cause serious copyright problems.

I do however like the idea of ability to load extra tease scripts, to incorporate some online directory to fetch new scenarios, taunts and instructions. This would require some maintenance on such directory to make sure content is in the right place and of reasonable quality. Pictures are a matter of personal taste, where you can't write the script for yourself and still be surprised with it. But is shouldn't be too high on the priority list, first the core should work, after all, it's not that difficult to download a file and paste it in a directory ;)
I agree. Got URL Files and media files working. Currently setting up the gui for everything
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Some progress:

Multiple paths per category supported and drag and drop from explorer too.
Same here. Multiple urls per category possible. Drag and drop urls from the left side into the bottom right hand corner.
Manage url files the same way as in the old tease ai.
vinciwtf
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by vinciwtf »

This project sounds pretty exciting! :w00t: Really looking forward to the first release!
duck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by duck »

Should I take it my version is no longer necessary? You could have sent me a message though :)
No problem, I'll work on a different take on the theme then.