[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.12)

Post by avatarbr »

Shananagans wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 am Thanks a lot for all the work you guys already put in this. You've done an amazing job.

I had an idea about a module: the domme wants to use her vibrator on herself. But she will only turn on the vibrator, while the sub is on the edge. The sub's goal is to make the domme cum by staying on the edge for long enough.
If the sub needs to take a break, the domme would tease him about how he won't let her cum ;-) . There would also have to be a function, that let's her cool down during break time, deleting some of the progress that has been made towards her orgasm, hence motivating the sub to take as short a break as possible to get back to the edge.

What I love about this idea is that the domme pretends to turn the tables, having the sub control her orgasm. Atlhough of course, it's still her pleasure and the subs frustration being the only possible outcome. :-P

I tried to code this - but I can't. So if someone could help make this happen, it would be much appreciated.
I can try to code this, but not for the Java version (I am not familiar with the coding).

I can handle the code but I need you to provide the lines/prases for the Domme.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:15 am
Shananagans wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 am Thanks a lot for all the work you guys already put in this. You've done an amazing job.

I had an idea about a module: the domme wants to use her vibrator on herself. But she will only turn on the vibrator, while the sub is on the edge. The sub's goal is to make the domme cum by staying on the edge for long enough.
If the sub needs to take a break, the domme would tease him about how he won't let her cum ;-) . There would also have to be a function, that let's her cool down during break time, deleting some of the progress that has been made towards her orgasm, hence motivating the sub to take as short a break as possible to get back to the edge.

What I love about this idea is that the domme pretends to turn the tables, having the sub control her orgasm. Atlhough of course, it's still her pleasure and the subs frustration being the only possible outcome. :-P

I tried to code this - but I can't. So if someone could help make this happen, it would be much appreciated.
I can try to code this, but not for the Java version (I am not familiar with the coding).

I can help you with info or help for the java version. It would really be a waste to add it to TAI as that is no longer supported and also, I can promise you this would be 10x times easier in TAJ than TAI.
TAJ uses javascript for the scripts and there is detailed docs on the wiki. I also have a few util classes that help too. They can be found in Mischevious and I’ll make a post with coding info for TAJ soon.
Shananagans
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shananagans »

ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:53 am

I can help you with info or help for the java version. It would really be a waste to add it to TAI as that is no longer supported and also, I can promise you this would be 10x times easier in TAJ than TAI.
TAJ uses javascript for the scripts and there is detailed docs on the wiki. I also have a few util classes that help too. They can be found in Mischevious and I’ll make a post with coding info for TAJ soon.
Although I'm a big fan of yours, avatarbr, I'm with ski23 on this. As he recommended earlier I started scripting it for java. Obviously it's a mess and doesn't work...yet.
What I can do is finish up what I'm doing now, then send a version without code to avatarbr and cry for help to everyone else for the java version. :whistle:

Can't say it enough: Thanks for both of you guys for your awsome work.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

Shananagans wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:32 am
ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:53 am

Although I'm a big fan of yours, avatarbr, I'm with ski23 on this. As he recommended earlier I started scripting it for java. Obviously it's a mess and doesn't work...yet.
What I can do is finish up what I'm doing now, then send a version without code to avatarbr and cry for help to everyone else for the java version. :whistle:

Can't say it enough: Thanks for both of you guys for your awsome work.
I can help out. Both avatarbr and you.
saraslut2015
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by saraslut2015 »

GodDragon wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:02 pm
saraslut2015 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:57 pm When I start up the tease ai java and load spicy and hit start this is what I get

Launching spicy 1.0
Personality type id null does not exist
Initial start up....

But nothing happens. I downloaded and extracted spicy 1.0 and move the whole folder over to personalities did I make a mistake some where
As ski already said Spicy for TAJ is nowhere near being finished and still a WIP. There is no reason for you to try it out because you can't even have a working session right now.
sorry my mistake I thought it was working a little bit I will wait then thank you
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

operwt wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:40 pm Does it display domme pics? How do I choose personalities?
It does display domme images. You need to set the domme image path in settings. As for choosing the personality, you can choose it in the dropdown to the right of the start button. My personality, Mischevious is available as Tease AI does not currently come with it built in. You can find it if you search mischevious on these forums.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

operwt wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:09 pm
ski23 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:59 pm
operwt wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:40 pm Does it display domme pics? How do I choose personalities?
It does display domme images. You need to set the domme image path in settings. As for choosing the personality, you can choose it in the dropdown to the right of the start button. My personality, Mischevious is available as Tease AI does not currently come with it built in. You can find it if you search mischevious on these forums.
I only have general medai contacts personality. In contacts I can set path, but how do I choose the personality?
You need to download a personality to be able to select it. Thats what I was saying about downloading Mischevious.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

operwt wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:08 pm
ski23 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:29 pm
operwt wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:09 pm
I only have general medai contacts personality. In contacts I can set path, but how do I choose the personality?
You need to download a personality to be able to select it. Thats what I was saying about downloading Mischevious.
Sorry, I mean domme. How do I choose domme?
You can change the dommes name on the left along with your name. If you’re talking about the other domme profiles in settings, those are for the dommes friends when they join in a glitter module. I currently dont have any glitter modules in mischevious but Ill probably add some soon or you could add some fairly easily.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

operwt wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:35 am
ski23 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:34 pm
operwt wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:08 pm
Sorry, I mean domme. How do I choose domme?
You can change the dommes name on the left along with your name. If you’re talking about the other domme profiles in settings, those are for the dommes friends when they join in a glitter module. I currently dont have any glitter modules in mischevious but Ill probably add some soon or you could add some fairly easily.
Where do I put the domme image path?
You can set it in the settings menu.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

operwt wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:44 pm
ski23 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:19 pm You can set it in the settings menu.
I don't have it in the settings
Spoiler: show
aijava.jpg
It’s under the contacts tab.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

operwt wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:16 pm
ski23 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:00 pm
operwt wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:44 pm
I don't have it in the settings
aijava.jpg
It’s under the contacts tab.
Black screen. There is no option for selection
aijava2.jpg
Make sure your domme image path is in the correct format: folder/someamountofotherfolders/picsinthosefolders or folder/pictures. If your pictures still dont show up, see if none of them have tags. On the last update of TAJ, I added an image tagger, so you can use that to add a few basic tags if you need to.
If it still doesnt work send me your domme folder if you dont mind and Ill get it to work for you.
Jallevaro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jallevaro »

Hey!
After losing my Windows computer I was excited to see that there is tease software that works on a Mac.
However, I have two problems:

1. I can't get pictures to show up in the main window. I assume it works like TAI where you get a new picture everytime the Mistress writes something. I tried all kinds of different solutions for the path to the images, but nothing works. I saw someone writing that it could be missing tags, so I tried the built-in image tagger, which leads me to my other problem.

2. I can't get the image tagger to work. I can select a path to the folder that I want to tag, but then nothing happens. Do I need to enter some kind of command to start tagging images?

Thanks.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Jallevaro wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:21 pm Hey!
After losing my Windows computer I was excited to see that there is tease software that works on a Mac.

1. I can't get pictures to show up in the main window. I assume it works like TAI where you get a new picture everytime the Mistress writes something. I tried all kinds of different solutions for the path to the images, but nothing works. I saw someone writing that it could be missing tags, so I tried the built-in image tagger, which leads me to my other problem.

2. I can't get the image tagger to work. I can select a path to the folder that I want to tag, but then nothing happens. Do I need to enter some kind of command to start tagging images?

Thanks.
I’m looking into both of your issues. If you dont mind, would you mind sending me your image folder as well so I can test it.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Thanks.
Referring to your second issue though, it should actually open up a new window and that is where the image tagger is. It isnt in the same window so, look to see if it opened a new window but you didnt see it. If it didnt, is there a message saying there were no images in that folder? I don't have a mac so I'm curious if this is an issue specifically for mac. The more detail you can give me about what path you are using, information about what you are seeing, the better.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Thanks.
operwt wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:39 pm
ski23 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:23 pm If it still doesnt work send me your domme folder if you dont mind and Ill get it to work for you.

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/#!BSYD0KrZ
pass:

aiopenjava
key:

!aH7eg55fL-dx2EWg0IfjHprwEraEU2kYO8j2j7ncmnI
I made some changes to TAJ and, now domme images should work without having image tags for your images which I believe was the problem both of you were running into. Keep in mind though, you will have a better experience if you go ahead and tag your images because, for example, the program will show images with more clothing on near the beginning of the session and less clothing will appear as you get further through the session. I'm currently waiting on GodDragon to push these changes to live so, if you want, in the meantime, you can download this version of TAJ and replace your version with it and, it should work:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k5t9m3ga8 ... easeAI.jar