[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.10)

Post by ski23 »

hzsmd wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:32 am Thanks for the great work!
Is Spicy for Tease-AI Java still a thing?
I believe GodDragon is working on converting it.
hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd »

ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:53 am
GodDragon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 am
Sure thing: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TAJ-Personality However it is work in progress and nowhere near being useable yet.
Uuuuh, really looking forward to it, if there's anything to do (something simple). Let me know!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

hzsmd wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:40 pm
ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:53 am
GodDragon wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 am
Sure thing: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TAJ-Personality However it is work in progress and nowhere near being useable yet.
Uuuuh, really looking forward to it, if there's anything to do (something simple). Let me know!
Always open for ideas for conversations, modules etc.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

One thing that most people can do without much programming experience is make module scripts. Im gonna need a lot more of these. You can find examples in the modules folder of Mischevious.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.12)

Post by GodDragon »

Release of 1.0.12: https://mega.nz/#!HvQGEYTL!SDfNcP3fGpIU ... toNcpVDxow
Fixed a few bugs
Now contains auto update support for personalities and TAJ itself. Which means it should automatically notify you about personality updates and TAJ updates and also download them if you agree to it. However of course your personality version needs to support it. Mischevious will do that with the next patch. After you installed the next patch of Mischevious you shouldn't need to download it by hand anymore.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Need help with this program. I hope I'm not the only one having this issue. :lol:

When I load the main file it errors out saying that it needs Java 10 and I have 8. I go to the Java site and try to update and it tells me that I have the most current version (1.8 v 171). The auto updater says the same thing.

What am I missing? Can someone smarter than me post a link to the correct version?

Sheesh. Once upon a time I was one of the tech savvy ones. :\'-(
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 am Need help with this program. I hope I'm not the only one having this issue. :lol:

When I load the main file it errors out saying that it needs Java 10 and I have 8. I go to the Java site and try to update and it tells me that I have the most current version (1.8 v 171). The auto updater says the same thing.

What am I missing? Can someone smarter than me post a link to the correct version?

Sheesh. Once upon a time I was one of the tech savvy ones. :\'-(
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ ... 17026.html
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

thought I'd give this a whirl so I pulled 1.0.12 down, installed java, copied mischievous to the personalities directory...

fired up TAIJ and it seems to be caught in an infinite loop "Checking personalities" … not sure if there's a bug with the 1.0.12 update, or if I'm doing something dumb (total first install/attempt with the java version)

was going to check if this issue happened with 1.0.10 but it looks like it got pulled down... :-(
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

lotar232 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:01 pm thought I'd give this a whirl so I pulled 1.0.12 down, installed java, copied mischievous to the personalities directory...

fired up TAIJ and it seems to be caught in an infinite loop "Checking personalities" … not sure if there's a bug with the 1.0.12 update, or if I'm doing something dumb (total first install/attempt with the java version)

was going to check if this issue happened with 1.0.10 but it looks like it got pulled down... :-(
Go to the task manager and end the currently running java proccess. Then restart taj and it should work. I thought that buf had been fixed. Either way, what I mentioned above should work for you.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:01 pm thought I'd give this a whirl so I pulled 1.0.12 down, installed java, copied mischievous to the personalities directory...

Yea try what ski said. Otherwise what Mischevious version are you using?
Furthermore I will release a patch soon anyway where I made a few changes. Dunno if they fix this rare bug though because I can only speculate on what is causing it.
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

ski23 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Go to the task manager and end the currently running java proccess. Then restart taj and it should work. I thought that buf had been fixed. Either way, what I mentioned above should work for you.
That worked!... is there just some uninitialized variable or something?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:38 pm
ski23 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:09 pm

That worked!... is there just some uninitialized variable or something?
No I really don't know what is happening there. For some reason it also caches the results of the querys for the auto update etc. Guess it is a java thing. But I will try to look into it.
saraslut2015
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by saraslut2015 »

When I start up the tease ai java and load spicy and hit start this is what I get

Launching spicy 1.0
Personality type id null does not exist
Initial start up....

But nothing happens. I downloaded and extracted spicy 1.0 and move the whole folder over to personalities did I make a mistake some where
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

saraslut2015 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:57 pm When I start up the tease ai java and load spicy and hit start this is what I get

Launching spicy 1.0
Personality type id null does not exist
Initial start up....

But nothing happens. I downloaded and extracted spicy 1.0 and move the whole folder over to personalities did I make a mistake some where
He might help you but keep in mind Spicy has not been released yet so there is no gaurantee anything will work.