[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java

Post by ski23 »

To all watching this thread, Mischevious has officially been released: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20913&p=250188#p250188
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:06 am
ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:02 am :-O
GodDragon wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:00 am

Ah I see what you are complaining about. I know what the issue is. This was a change I made to variables after temp variables weren't deleted after a session. I will see what I can do about that. But this shouldn't hinder you for now at all right?
Nope! I'm looking over a few small timing issues. Unless I run into anything big that I haven't seen already, should have release out today! Oh also, when exactly is the domme supposed to show the dommeimages? Is it every time she types or some other frequency. I see them sometimes but it doesnt seem to have a pattern. Maybe that's intentional. Either way though, that doesnt affect my release right now.
Everytime she sends a message unless the images are locked. However if your pool of images is too small it might tend to keep showing the same picture. However maybe your images are locked too. Don't know about that, you will have to test that.
Also, when you add me to the trello, somewhere I’ll make a list of features, bugs, and changes for my personality that are planned so if you have any input or question what Im working on you can see it.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 am I found a small thing. If you put the path to the current domme path in, it doesnt set it automatically; You have to restart the app and then it works. Also, for small things like this and bugs, could you add me to your trello board so I can add bugs and feature requests and whatnot. This is my trello username: Tyler (tyler44532077)
Will look into that. Added btw.
ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:38 am It's SOO close but I'm getting this error:

Code: Select all

09:37:29 PM CHAT: 09:37 PM Madison: I knew I would get you with a little persistence *grin*
Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.picture.DressState.values(DressState.java:6)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.picture.DressState.getNextLowerRank(DressState.java:25)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.picture.PictureSet.getRandomPictureForStates(PictureSet.java:87)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.picture.PictureSet.getRandomPictureForStates(PictureSet.java:91)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.picture.PictureSet.getRandomPictureForStates(PictureSet.java:91)
Is this still happening?
ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:47 am To all watching this thread, Mischevious has officially been released: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20913&p=250188#p250188
Great!
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

That was still happening when I was using your picture set. For testing, I used a simplified test version and it didnt happen.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:56 am That was still happening when I was using your picture set. For testing, I used a simplified test version and it didnt happen.
Very strange. I don't know how exactly it gets stuck in an infinite loop. Looking into it rn.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

1.0.9 release: https://mega.nz/#!L7RlVZrT!HP90Dyu-Se4X ... aOGX_hhEuk

Now prompts you with an error if you are using an unsupported java version.
And I fixed a bug in the variable settings menu.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

1.0.10 release: https://mega.nz/#!W7xhlYKS!NJqM2S5onJqn ... wOvoCUaZVk

Support for custom text size (general settings)
Support for code that is run when a personality is loaded (selected) and unloaded (unselected)
Fixed variable descriptions not sticking after session end
Fixed infinite loop when it comes to picture selection
Added support for custom type speed (general settings)
JerryLee06
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by JerryLee06 »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:18 pm 1.0.10 release: https://mega.nz/#!W7xhlYKS!NJqM2S5onJqn ... wOvoCUaZVk

Support for code that is run when a personality is loaded (selected) and unloaded (unselected)
doesn´t work for me, because it increases only the own text,
but the text of the femdom is still the same size!
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

JerryLee06 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:26 am
GodDragon wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:18 pm 1.0.10 release: https://mega.nz/#!W7xhlYKS!NJqM2S5onJqn ... wOvoCUaZVk

Are you using my personality, Mischevious? If so, that was fixed in my last update that will be released within the next 24 hours.
Go-mei-sa
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.10)

Post by Go-mei-sa »

@GodDragon
I was looking into loading CSS into TeaseAI Java.
Rather than having an option in the preferences to select a particular style sheet, I thought it would be more interesting to allow the personalities to load a CSS file on demand with a function (+ i'd rather avoid doing some GUI editing).

So we could imagine a change in the UI according to the situation.
Like a dark theme if you're supposed to be in a dungeon, or switching (part of) the UI color to red/green for red light green light game.

I am also trying to have TeaseAI talk to a buttplug server.
Rather than coding the entire java client, it's more efficient to use the existing java library.
So the archive would need to ship the needed library, either by importing the classes into the main jar, referencing the jar in the classpath , or another way I'm not aware of.
I don't know how you currently build the jar, and what would be for you the best way to import new code.

Before I try to contribute with some code, I would like your opinion about these features, to not bother you to check code you're not interested in.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Go-mei-sa wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:47 am @GodDragon
Rather than having an option in the preferences to select a particular style sheet, I thought it would be more interesting to allow the personalities to load a CSS file on demand with a function (+ i'd rather avoid doing some GUI editing).

Like a dark theme if you're supposed to be in a dungeon, or switching (part of) the UI color to red/green for red light green light game.

Rather than coding the entire java client, it's more efficient to use the existing java library.
So the archive would need to ship the needed library, either by importing the classes into the main jar, referencing the jar in the classpath , or another way I'm not aware of.
I don't know how you currently build the jar, and what would be for you the best way to import new code.

Before I try to contribute with some code, I would like your opinion about these features, to not bother you to check code you're not interested in.
Both very useful. Feel free to go ahead. I am currently not using maven to build my jar but appending or loading a library is no problem at all. We need to make the gui more appealing anyway.

Yea probably related Mischevious. Ski will fix it or already has.
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by saidi99 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:59 am

Both very useful. Feel free to go ahead. I am currently not using maven to build my jar but appending or loading a library is no problem at all. We need to make the gui more appealing anyway.

If you use Ski23's Mischevious personality there is a variable to change the font size for the domme.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

saidi99 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:56 pm
GodDragon wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:59 am

If you use Ski23's Mischevious personality there is a variable to change the font size for the domme.
I just released Mischevious v1.02 where this is now fixed
hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd »

Thanks for the great work!
Is Spicy for Tease-AI Java still a thing?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

hzsmd wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:32 am Thanks for the great work!
Is Spicy for Tease-AI Java still a thing?
Sure thing: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TAJ-Personality However it is work in progress and nowhere near being useable yet.