[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.12)

Post by GodDragon »

saraslut2015 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:57 pm When I start up the tease ai java and load spicy and hit start this is what I get

Launching spicy 1.0
Personality type id null does not exist
Initial start up....

But nothing happens. I downloaded and extracted spicy 1.0 and move the whole folder over to personalities did I make a mistake some where
As ski already said Spicy for TAJ is nowhere near being finished and still a WIP. There is no reason for you to try it out because you can't even have a working session right now.
JerryLee06
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by JerryLee06 »

Hi GodDragon,

have you already decided whether there will be support for "ESTIM" in the Tease AI Java version as well?
I had suggested this once. Have you already thought about it?
Do you even see a possibility for that?

Greets JerryLee06
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

JerryLee06 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:33 pm Hi GodDragon,

have you already decided whether there will be support for "ESTIM" in the Tease AI Java version as well?

Greets JerryLee06
Definitely a todo. However how does the device communicate/work? Is it a 2B device?
Shananagans
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shananagans »

Thanks a lot for all the work you guys already put in this. You've done an amazing job.

I had an idea about a module: the domme wants to use her vibrator on herself. But she will only turn on the vibrator, while the sub is on the edge. The sub's goal is to make the domme cum by staying on the edge for long enough.
If the sub needs to take a break, the domme would tease him about how he won't let her cum ;-) . There would also have to be a function, that let's her cool down during break time, deleting some of the progress that has been made towards her orgasm, hence motivating the sub to take as short a break as possible to get back to the edge.

What I love about this idea is that the domme pretends to turn the tables, having the sub control her orgasm. Atlhough of course, it's still her pleasure and the subs frustration being the only possible outcome. :-P

I tried to code this - but I can't. So if someone could help make this happen, it would be much appreciated.
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

Shananagans wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 am
Spoiler: show
Thanks a lot for all the work you guys already put in this. You've done an amazing job.

I had an idea about a module: the domme wants to use her vibrator on herself. But she will only turn on the vibrator, while the sub is on the edge. The sub's goal is to make the domme cum by staying on the edge for long enough.
If the sub needs to take a break, the domme would tease him about how he won't let her cum ;-) . There would also have to be a function, that let's her cool down during break time, deleting some of the progress that has been made towards her orgasm, hence motivating the sub to take as short a break as possible to get back to the edge.

What I love about this idea is that the domme pretends to turn the tables, having the sub control her orgasm. Atlhough of course, it's still her pleasure and the subs frustration being the only possible outcome. :-P

I tried to code this - but I can't. So if someone could help make this happen, it would be much appreciated.
Nice idea! Totally upvote/
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

Shananagans wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 am Thanks a lot for all the work you guys already put in this. You've done an amazing job.

That sounds like an interesting game module idea. You could track if the sub is on the edge and if so add progress to the dommes orgasm. If you can’t get this working, I’ll probably create this. However, it’ll probably be a while becaue I have a lot of other stuff right now that I’m working on.
JerryLee06
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JerryLee06 »

GodDragon wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 pm

Greets JerryLee06
Definitely a todo. However how does the device communicate/work? Is it a 2B device?
Nice, yes mine is a 2B device.

Mostly I use it with mp3 files, so as an audio device.

For example, the MP3 files from the tease "The Estim Tower" are really very good for that.
While I can not help you with programming, I would support you as much as possible.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Shananagans wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 am Thanks a lot for all the work you guys already put in this. You've done an amazing job.

Easy thing to do. Will think of it when I am working on spicy stroking stuff.
JerryLee06 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:24 pm

Greets JerryLee06

For example, the MP3 files from the tease "The Estim Tower" are really very good for that.
While I can not help you with programming, I would support you as much as possible.
But it can also be connected via usb or something right?
JerryLee06
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JerryLee06 »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:55 pm
JerryLee06 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:24 pm

But it can also be connected via usb or something right?
Yes, there you are right, there is also the possibility to connect the device via USB.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

JerryLee06 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 pm Yes, there you are right, there is also the possibility to connect the device via USB.
Okay this means I found something I can work with and integrate in the future ;)
Shananagans
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shananagans »

LegalizeRanch wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:39 am Nice idea! Totally upvote/
GodDragon wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:55 pm Easy thing to do. Will think of it when I am working on spicy stroking stuff.
ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:57 am That sounds like an interesting game module idea. You could track if the sub is on the edge and if so add progress to the dommes orgasm. If you can’t get this working, I’ll probably create this. However, it’ll probably be a while becaue I have a lot of other stuff right now that I’m working on.
Thanks for the interest in making it happen. I imagined it would be doable for someone who knew what they're doing with the code - which person I am not...yet.

In my mind there is need for only four bits function necessary.
1. Checks if the module was run before. At first time it will run an introduction.
2. Sets the amount of time the domme will need to cum.
3. Keeps track of the subs edging time and "resets" during breaks.
4. Puts domme's responses in different loops- so she gets more "frustrated" with every break the sub takes. Something like: 1st break: "uh, please. I was just starting to really enjoy this". 5th break: "Oh, come on! Am I ever this cruel with you?!"
To everyone who would like to give the task of coding this a try: I would be happy to help. I could offer putting some meat on the thing by writing the flavour text, doing introduction and so on.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

Shananagans wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:03 am
LegalizeRanch wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:39 am Nice idea! Totally upvote/
GodDragon wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:55 pm Easy thing to do. Will think of it when I am working on spicy stroking stuff.
ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:57 am That sounds like an interesting game module idea. You could track if the sub is on the edge and if so add progress to the dommes orgasm. If you can’t get this working, I’ll probably create this. However, it’ll probably be a while becaue I have a lot of other stuff right now that I’m working on.
Thanks for the interest in making it happen. I imagined it would be doable for someone who knew what they're doing with the code - which person I am not...yet.

In my mind there is need for only four bits function necessary.
1. Checks if the module was run before. At first time it will run an introduction.
2. Sets the amount of time the domme will need to cum.
3. Keeps track of the subs edging time and "resets" during breaks.
4. Puts domme's responses in different loops- so she gets more "frustrated" with every break the sub takes. Something like: 1st break: "uh, please. I was just starting to really enjoy this". 5th break: "Oh, come on! Am I ever this cruel with you?!"
To everyone who would like to give the task of coding this a try: I would be happy to help. I could offer putting some meat on the thing by writing the flavour text, doing introduction and so on.
I would consider what you’re asking for a game module because it uses logic to figure out what to do. If you are interested, I suggest you try looking at some of the scripts in the structure/modules folder in Mischevious and try making some simple scripts of your own. I’m working on adding more features to Tease AI java and Mischevious. But, at the moment, I dont have a lot of time to write new scripts. So, if you or anyone else is wanting to help, this is a great way. If I like your script I’ll feature it in Mischevious and give credit.
1234abc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1234abc »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:31 pm
JerryLee06 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 pm Yes, there you are right, there is also the possibility to connect the device via USB.
Okay this means I found something I can work with and integrate in the future ;)
There seems to be an API written in JAVA already. This could make your life easier.
https://github.com/xman2B/EstimAPI
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

1234abc wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:59 pm
GodDragon wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:31 pm
There seems to be an API written in JAVA already. This could make your life easier.
https://github.com/xman2B/EstimAPI
Yea I already found that. Thanks very much.
Shananagans
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shananagans »

ski23 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:37 pm I would consider what you’re asking for a game module because it uses logic to figure out what to do. If you are interested, I suggest you try looking at some of the scripts in the structure/modules folder in Mischevious and try making some simple scripts of your own. I’m working on adding more features to Tease AI java and Mischevious. But, at the moment, I dont have a lot of time to write new scripts. So, if you or anyone else is wanting to help, this is a great way. If I like your script I’ll feature it in Mischevious and give credit.
Ok, I'll do that.