[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.13)

Post by ski23 »

heftigeruser wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:41 am
GodDragon wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm
ski23 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:51 pm Maker of Mischevious here. Here is the script converter. It wont convert everything. But, you might find it useful:https://github.com/skier233/ScriptConverter https://github.com/skier233/ScriptConverter
Repository not found :(
just remove the double part of the link:
https://github.com/skier233/ScriptConverter
yea i fixed it
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

sounds good... I plan on submitting a pull request to your repository every time I finish off a lobby entry that seems stable...
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

I noticed multi-second GIF's have a tendancy to jitter when displayed with showImage()... as if they keep getting redisplayed every 500 miliseconds or so.... is there a way to let them play to completion?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:38 am I noticed multi-second GIF's have a tendancy to jitter when displayed with showImage()... as if they keep getting redisplayed every 500 miliseconds or so.... is there a way to let them play to completion?
Can you send me an example gif? I will take a look if I can reproduce it.
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 am
lotar232 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:38 am I noticed multi-second GIF's have a tendancy to jitter when displayed with showImage()... as if they keep getting redisplayed every 500 miliseconds or so.... is there a way to let them play to completion?
Can you send me an example gif? I will take a look if I can reproduce it.
2 examples attached to this message. thanks!!!!
Attachments
4.gif
4.gif (764.81 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
1.gif
1.gif (558.21 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

SPICY v. 1.0

2 GodDragon and others working on Spicy:
1) GOOD job! I really appreciate your work on conversion of Spicy and on the creation of TeaseAI JAVA. As a MAC/OSX user i was not able to run "normal" tease-AI version, and that was very easy to start and test. Also was not able to set up GuideMe on MAC - was not able to understand how to compile from the source (https://github.com/guide-me/GuideMe) to the same easy to run version like TeaseAI JAVA. It might be nice in the future to have GuideMe as a "plugin" for TeaseAI, where TeaseAI just chooses which teases to run from the guideme folder, because there are a lot of tease already written for this.
2) MEDIA files: can you share the media (images/sound/video) files somewhere for the AI version. I have downloaded them from normal version, but it does not look that folder structure is not the same, some images are missing ?
3) HELP: I am mostly excited about more complex AI part of Spicy and it's use for the overall lifestyle support (chores, exercises, tasks, learning). Is there a way I can help you without having programming skills (have general understanding about scripting, but I am not the programmer, so I need either more simple tasks, or more guidance :-) )
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

lot5000 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:55 am SPICY v. 1.0

1) GOOD job! I really appreciate your work on conversion of Spicy and on the creation of TeaseAI JAVA. As a MAC/OSX user i was not able to run "normal" tease-AI version, and that was very easy to start and test. Also was not able to set up GuideMe on MAC - was not able to understand how to compile from the source (https://github.com/guide-me/GuideMe) to the same easy to run version like TeaseAI JAVA. It might be nice in the future to have GuideMe as a "plugin" for TeaseAI, where TeaseAI just chooses which teases to run from the guideme folder, because there are a lot of tease already written for this.
2) MEDIA files: can you share the media (images/sound/video) files somewhere for the AI version. I have downloaded them from normal version, but it does not look that folder structure is not the same, some images are missing ?
3) HELP: I am mostly excited about more complex AI part of Spicy and it's use for the overall lifestyle support (chores, exercises, tasks, learning). Is there a way I can help you without having programming skills (have general understanding about scripting, but I am not the programmer, so I need either more simple tasks, or more guidance :-) )
1. Tease AI java and guideme are unrelated and use completely different structure so it wouldnt be possible to link with guideme.
2. Generally, you can use your own media files. If you want, I can share the ones Im using but I dont know if they will fit your likings.
3. The best thing you could do to help is try to help write some modules that can be used in any tease ai java personality. If you look at some of mine in Mischevious, you can see the general layout. I’ll make a more in depth thread soon about how to create these as well.
chepce
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by chepce »

is there a new release version for personality scripting? I'd love to try

I could open the old version, but couldn't choose any personality, not even default.
the new version doesn't work again -> req java10 error
maybe i shouldn't have combined some files i found on github via trial & error.. :-D

btw. atm have some problems with java. , installing java10, install program just closes, next java 1.8 updating ... Error :weep:
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

chepce wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:52 pm is there a new release version for personality scripting? I'd love to try

I could open the old version, but couldn't choose any personality, not even default.
the new version doesn't work again -> req java10 error
maybe i shouldn't have combined some files i found on github via trial & error.. :-D

btw. atm have some problems with java. , installing java10, install program just closes, next java 1.8 updating ... Error :weep:
dont mess with github. Just use the download link. Tease AI java needs java 10 to work. Don’t even try it without it. It wont work.

Edit:
I’ll try to release a TAJ scripting tutorial soon to help as well.
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

ski23 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:20 pm

1. Tease AI java and guideme are unrelated and use completely different structure so it wouldnt be possible to link with guideme.
2. Generally, you can use your own media files. If you want, I can share the ones Im using but I dont know if they will fit your likings.
3. The best thing you could do to help is try to help write some modules that can be used in any tease ai java personality. If you look at some of mine in Mischevious, you can see the general layout. I’ll make a more in depth thread soon about how to create these as well.
1. As for the GuideMe - i was thinking more of a "wrap", that somebody who understands java helps the developer to make crossplatform version and then launching it as an external program from AI. But it's not a priority.
2 and 3. From what I have seen, Spicy to me looks the most "intellectual" with some teasing promises, which are not yet implemented. Images can be collected, modules can be written from scratch, but I am not interested in other personalities at the moment - just want to see working version (at least to the point where are several "final" working modules of different type, which allow to start thinking about writing new modules for Spicy, connected to her decision making system and long setup with lots of variables. So my question about Spicy stays open, but your guide on writing modules will be greatly appreciated as well.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

lot5000 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:21 pm
ski23 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:20 pm

1. As for the GuideMe - i was thinking more of a "wrap", that somebody who understands java helps the developer to make crossplatform version and then launching it as an external program from AI. But it's not a priority.
2 and 3. From what I have seen, Spicy to me looks the most "intellectual" with some teasing promises, which are not yet implemented. Images can be collected, modules can be written from scratch, but I am not interested in other personalities at the moment - just want to see working version (at least to the point where are several "final" working modules of different type, which allow to start thinking about writing new modules for Spicy, connected to her decision making system and long setup with lots of variables. So my question about Spicy stays open, but your guide on writing modules will be greatly appreciated as well.
You really should look into some of the stuff Ive done in Mischevious. I dont think you fully understand what is included. Mischevious has a very inclusive and complex decision making structure and allows new modules just like spicy.
chepce
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by chepce »

hi there, it's me again

first off, i really like your wiki documentation for TeaseAI personalities. Thank you for your effort you already have put into this.

What i didn't find and what would be real nice is audio/video recording (perhaps for snapshots, which are saved automatically or even videos)

Also is it possible to let the domme lock up data in a encrypted file (AES maybe?) so you can't delete some files without deleting everything?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hey working out how Tease-AI Java works.
Can anyone explain why this doesn't work? Tease-AI Java simply "skips" it.

installation.js

Code: Select all

sendMessage("This is installation",0);
var installation;
//Declare all used variables, it's gonna be a long list.
var strokeTime;
var merits;

if (installation == null) {
	strokeTime = 200;
	registerVariable("strokeTime","Stroke Time","Explanation");
	merits = randomInteger(400,600);
	registerVariable("merits","Merits","Merits determine how popular you are with the Domme.");
	installation = true;
	break;
}
else {
	break;
}

installation.js is called from this file:

main.js

sendMessage("Launching WildFire %slaveName%",2);
run("installation.js");
run("Structure/WildFireStructure.js");

If i remove the if statement it will run, but not with it.
Can someone tell me what's wrong?

EDIT: Is it also correct that if a script has errors, Tease-AI Java skips it completely?

Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

genome231 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:33 pm Hey working out how Tease-AI Java works.
Can anyone explain why this doesn't work? Tease-AI Java simply "skips" it.

installation.js

sendMessage("This is installation",0);
var installation;
//Declare all used variables, it's gonna be a long list.
var strokeTime;
var merits;

if (installation == null) {
	strokeTime = 200;
	registerVariable("strokeTime","Stroke Time","Explanation");
	merits = randomInteger(400,600);
	registerVariable("merits","Merits","Merits determine how popular you are with the Domme.");
	installation = true;
	break;
}
else {
	break;
}

installation.js is called from this file:

main.js

sendMessage("Launching WildFire %slaveName%",2);
run("installation.js");
run("Structure/WildFireStructure.js");

If i remove the if statement it will run, but not with it.
Can someone tell me what's wrong?

EDIT: Is it also correct that if a script has errors, Tease-AI Java skips it completely?

Genome
So, the first thing thats important to know is to check the log files that taj creates and see if your personality or module created an error. This is an incredibly useful way to debug. TAJ doesnt skip a file if it has an error but it wont continue after it hits one unless you have a try catch block. As for why your code isnt executing as you expect, in javascript, variables are not null by default. They are undefined. So, you are checking if its null, that will return false because it is undefined, not null, and you will hit the else.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

if (variable == null){
    // your code here.
}
should work though because null == undefined is true.
Why don't you just assign false by default though and check for that? Or assign null by default.