[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.18)

Post by GodDragon »

ilikelatex wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:53 am I have also a short question is it possible to call a specific function when you run a file or do i have to handle it in the file itself with flags?

Code: Select all

@Call(Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_Mistress.txt, promise)
->
run("Custom" + java.io.File.separator + "AV_Scripts" + java.io.File.separator + "AV_Mistress.js"); //, promise())
Well you can always move your function to a file and just run that file. Example would be:
AV_Mistress.js

Possibly other code...

function promise() {
   //Code of promise
}
Would turn into:
AV_Mistress_Promise.js

{
//Code of promise
 }
//Calling

run('.../AV_Mistress_Promise.js');
My approach would be to do it this way though:
Have your AV_Mistress.js file. Just put in different functions and all stuff as usual. Run the file once at the startup of the personality like:

run('.../AV_Mistress.js');
Afterwards just use

promise(); 
wherever you need it. Just keep in mind if you run another file and it contains a function with the same name it will overwrite the previous function. So just make sure to name every function differently (use unique names for your functions).

An example can be found in my TAJ Spicy version:
https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TA ... Toys.js#L2 Here I am running all my toys's files, in this line the chastity cage toy file. The Toys.js file is run once at the startup of the personality right here: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TA ... ain.js#L44

Now the chastity cage file looks like this: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TA ... ityCage.js Notice the differenct functions. In this case the lockChastityCage one.
Once the file was run once (in this case no code is executed and just the functions are loaded, because there is no code outside the functions at any point in the file) I can use the methods wherever I want to. For example here: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TA ... End.js#L28
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

Thanks for your ideas, i didn't think about just to put it in a different file that would be an easy one. Most of the time its just a different entry point of the script, but i will see if there are cases where that fits. I also dont want run the files at the beginning, because of possible name conflicts, so i think i will stick with flags in this cases.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Thank Ski.

Cant seem to find this, but I assume it's there somewhere.
How do I end a session?

Say the domme is insulted and decides to end it, whats the command to end it?

Cheers
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

While testing some converted files i also got a problem with unsupported video files(webm format). I tried to convert them with vlc (profil: "Video- H.264 + MP3 (MP4)") but that didn't help. Is there a prefered format or an advice for the settings in vlc?

@genome231 you can end a session with

endSession();
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

ilikelatex wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:10 pm While testing some converted files i also got a problem with unsupported video files(webm format). I tried to convert them with vlc (profil: "Video- H.264 + MP3 (MP4)") but that didn't help. Is there a prefered format or an advice for the settings in vlc?

endSession();
I dont believe webm is currently supported. It should work if they’re converted to mp4. GodDragon or I can probably add webm support eventually.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:19 pm
ilikelatex wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:10 pm While testing some converted files i also got a problem with unsupported video files(webm format). I tried to convert them with vlc (profil: "Video- H.264 + MP3 (MP4)") but that didn't help. Is there a prefered format or an advice for the settings in vlc?

endSession();
I dont believe webm is currently supported. It should work if they’re converted to mp4. GodDragon or I can probably add webm support eventually.
We might just need to add it as a file extension, I guess java fx might be able to play it.
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.15)

Post by enoch »

lot5000 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:48 pm
thairo wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:43 am Would it be possible to add a fleshlight launch connectivity to TAJ? I would really love that feature. :wave:
enoch wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:57 am Is there any interest in any of the following:
  • Integrations with other services / devices? (say lovense, pavlock, dreamlover labs; niche, I know...)
  • RCS/Git/hosting for this sort of project?
I probably don't have time to contribute to the main codebase, but I'm wondering if any of the above would be useful?

I have working microservices for lovense, pavlock, and dreamlover labs stuff.
Enoch offered some help in other thread "developers guide". Seems he has a first real client "Thairo" :)
I do in fact have a client for this, and porting or integrating it into this project would not be a huge deal. I don't know Java that well, but if I have time at some point I'll make a class for it.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

enoch wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:09 am
thairo wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:43 am Would it be possible to add a fleshlight launch connectivity to TAJ? I would really love that feature. :wave:
enoch wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:57 am Is there any interest in any of the following:
  • Integrations with other services / devices? (say lovense, pavlock, dreamlover labs; niche, I know...)
  • RCS/Git/hosting for this sort of project?
I probably don't have time to contribute to the main codebase, but I'm wondering if any of the above would be useful?

I have working microservices for lovense, pavlock, and dreamlover labs stuff.
Enoch offered some help in other thread "developers guide". Seems he has a first real client "Thairo" :)
I do in fact have a client for this, and porting or integrating it into this project would not be a huge deal. I don't know Java that well, but if I have time at some point I'll make a class for it.
That would be great ;)
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Post by enoch »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:12 am
enoch wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:09 am

That would be great ;)
If you have a look here you'll see how I did it for lovense devices. It's really pretty simple if you use the LAN API.

http://tools.mayaloux.com/pressure/pressure.js

The LAN API just requires that the toy is currently paired to a device which is on the same LAN as the browser.
pastwarulez
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pastwarulez »

Hey guys!
First of all, I'd love to thank GodDragon and ski as well as all the other contributors for bringing so much joy to my life! I really love TeaseAI Java and appreciate the time you guys put in so much! I look forward to getting enough experience in Java to contribute in some meaningful way ( I am currently taking a class and just started building Swing applications). Oh, BTW, I would really love if you guys gave me a tutorial on how I can build Tease AI Java from source.

Anyway, I have an idea for a feature that we could implement. I have recently found myself playing Bound To Her Will (love you for the port ski btw), and I found myself going through my domme folder deleting all images that had the domme showing off the "beefier" parts of herself if you know what I mean. The domme showing her womanly godliness in its entirety just didn't seem to fit in with the tease, and then I thought - maybe the domme could do that automatically. When she gets angry, she could punish her sub and just show him "censored" pics.

Sorry if this suggestion seems like something more for a personality. I really got enthusiastic about this!
I'd like to once again thank the devs for making my (and the other people who use their program) lives better! I look forward to being able to contribute!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

pastwarulez wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:07 pm Hey guys!
First of all, I'd love to thank GodDragon and ski as well as all the other contributors for bringing so much joy to my life! I really love TeaseAI Java and appreciate the time you guys put in so much! I look forward to getting enough experience in Java to contribute in some meaningful way ( I am currently taking a class and just started building Swing applications). Oh, BTW, I would really love if you guys gave me a tutorial on how I can build Tease AI Java from source.

Anyway, I have an idea for a feature that we could implement. I have recently found myself playing Bound To Her Will (love you for the port ski btw), and I found myself going through my domme folder deleting all images that had the domme showing off the "beefier" parts of herself if you know what I mean. The domme showing her womanly godliness in its entirety just didn't seem to fit in with the tease, and then I thought - maybe the domme could do that automatically. When she gets angry, she could punish her sub and just show him "censored" pics.

Sorry if this suggestion seems like something more for a personality. I really got enthusiastic about this!
I'd like to once again thank the devs for making my (and the other people who use their program) lives better! I look forward to being able to contribute!
Thanks for all the love. So you want the domme to censor her pictures herself? Could be quite hard to find the relevant parts to censor. Not showing naked pictures at all is no problem though
pastwarulez
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pastwarulez »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:35 pm

Thanks for all the love. So you want the domme to censor her pictures herself? Could be quite hard to find the relevant parts to censor. Not showing naked pictures at all is no problem though
Yeah, I wouldn't want naked pictures to show depending on the domme's mood. Glad to hear it wouldn't be a problem! Thanks for your quick answer! Still would love some instructions for building TAJ from source tho :3
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

pastwarulez wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:06 pm
GodDragon wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:35 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't want naked pictures to show depending on the domme's mood. Glad to hear it wouldn't be a problem! Thanks for your quick answer! Still would love some instructions for building TAJ from source tho :3
I'm glad you've been enjoying bound to her will! It's great to see when people appreciate our work as that's the main reason why I develop. Also, it'd be amazing to see you be able to contribute to Tease AI Java or a personality. Throughout your class and especially by the end, you should be able to work with most of TAJ and GodDragon and I are always open for questions. As far as building TAJ, I use eclipse 2018-09. It's important that you MUST have a version of eclipse that is at least eclipse oxygen. No version before that will load TAJ. Once you have the right version of eclipse, go ahead and download TAJ from the github and load it in eclipse. Then, you might have to specify the path to your JRE (Java runtime environment) in the project build settings. From there, you can run TAJ using the run button in eclipse, or you can right click the project and select export to runnable jar. This will create the jar file that you use to run TAJ. Let me know if you have any questions or issues. :smile:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

The huge gui update and a lot of bug fixes are out with the new 1.1 release of TAJ.
Thanks ski for a lot of help and testing!

Ski will eventually post a few tutorials for themes etc. and will also update the wiki

Edit:
We had an error in the default theme (red buttons). If you updated before I just released a fix, delete the themes folder and redownload the jar manually: https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... easeAI.jar

You can also just edit the theme yourself in the settings.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.1)

Post by ski23 »

This last update v1.1 adds the ability for personalities to have custom settings menus. Here is the wiki page I've just created that explains how to do this:
https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... y-Settings
as well as the wiki page for Themes:
https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJava/wiki/Themes

I worked really hard on this update and I think it should really be a nice improvement and I hope you enjoy. If you have any questions about any of the new features, feel free to ask.