[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Go-mei-sa
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java

Post by Go-mei-sa »

From a project, you can find all other forks clicking on the fork number.
But to make it quicker for you, it's here : https://github.com/Go-mei-sa/TeaseAIJava
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

Go-mei-sa wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm From a project, you can find all other forks clicking on the fork number.
But to make it quicker for you, it's here : https://github.com/Go-mei-sa/TeaseAIJava
Oh didnt know that. I mostly use tfs. Thanks.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Go-mei-sa wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm From a project, you can find all other forks clicking on the fork number.
Oh didnt know that. I mostly use tfs. Thanks.
Also, if you're looking to add stuff to it, I'd like to be able to have a themes option and a guibuilder or a few public methods that you can use to easily add options and settings into the settings panel. I haven't really done much with css otherwise I would do it.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Also, does anyone know how/if you can debug js scripts for tease ai java in vs. I tried attatching them to the app but that still didnt work. Maybe because they would need to be the actual java files? Not sure if this is possible but if so it would be super nice.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

Newest TeaseAI-Java 1.0.6: https://bit.ly/2Jx3jOW (Milovana dislikes the Mega link for some reason)
ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:10 pm Is the javascript version an older version? I try doing str.includes or using a default parameter in a function and it doesnt appear to be very happy with that. Also, I'm not going to be able to implement the way you mentioned above because my stroking methods and chat methods are in 2 different utils packages and I don't want dependencies. Is there anyway I can use a scheduler or something and schedule a stop stroking method to be called a particular time?
I don't know about the str.includes function however I know that nashorn does not support the ecma6 standard fully because for example classes etc. don't work.

Yes, with 1.0.6 there is a way to do this:
Example:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

var TeaseRunnable = Java.type("me.goddragon.teaseai.api.runnable.TeaseRunnable");
var TeaseRunnable = Java.extend(TeaseRunnable, {
    run: function() {
		setTypeSpeed("INSTANT");
        sendMessage("Running runnable", 0);
		setTypeSpeed("MEDIUM");
    }
});
//Execute it every second with a first delay of 0
new TeaseRunnable().runTimer(0, 1000);

//Execute it every second with a first delay of 2000
new TeaseRunnable().runTimer(2000, 1000);

//Execute it once after 1 second
new TeaseRunnable().runLater(1000);
Different example

var TeaseRunnable = Java.type("me.goddragon.teaseai.api.runnable.TeaseRunnable");
var runs = 0;
var runnable;
    		//Cancel itself after 5 runs
		if(runs == 5) {
			runnable.cancel();
			return;
		}

setTypeSpeed("INSTANT");
        	sendMessage("Running runnable" + runs, 0);
		setTypeSpeed("MEDIUM");
		runs++;
    }
});
runnable = new TeaseRunnable();
runnable.runTimer(0, 1000);

//... Your code and stuff
//And somewhere else you can also do this:
runnable.cancel();
ski23 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:50 pm Also, can you update the github repository to the current version. I know you gave me version 1.0.5. However, the github project is on 1.0.2. So, If I try to grab the repository and make changes, it won't have all the other stuff U added since 1.0.2.

I'm thinking I should have an early release of the functional Wicked+ Personality and 3 util classes soon. Probably like Monday or Tuesday depending on how long it takes to add those few functions I commented to you about.
Done. Awesome work.
ski23 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:53 pm Also, I think there may be an issue with Date. Error: TypeError: date.addDay is not a function in <eval> at line number 5. I've been getting this for a while and tried a bunch of things to fix it and none work.

var date = getDate("waitingisnotmystrongsuit");

if (date != null && date.addDay(3).hasPassed())
{
Also, I believe you have a bug at line 259 of MediaUrl. You recursively call the function getRandomMedia again. However, you do not increment loops. Thus, it could go on forever.
The variable's file you are using is invalid. Try to delete it and let the program create it again. This one.
Fixed the loop thing. Ty for reporting.
ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:21 am It seems like setTempVar actually remains after a session. Maybe thats just if u stop it manually. I'm not sure.
Also, occasionally I see these messages:
11:00:47 PM SEVERE: Response 'ImageOK is missing the function to trigger it. Create the function 'imageOKResponse(message)' for this to work.
I obviously have the trigger function. Not sure why thats popping up or if its affecting anything.
Fixed the variable thing.
Your response thing actually works for me. Try again with 1.0.6.

Go-mei-sa wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:32 pm Hello,

I was looking at the code in eclipse, and I saw some warning about Thread.sleep not being used in a static way.

Otherwise, I forked the project to add the Open link in browser feature, and minor other changes.
You are right. Stupid me. Done and implemented your other changes.
ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:57 pm Also, does anyone know how/if you can debug js scripts for tease ai java in vs. I tried attatching them to the app but that still didnt work. Maybe because they would need to be the actual java files? Not sure if this is possible but if so it would be super nice.
No not really. It is executed within the java virtual machine so you will probably have a hard time debugging it that way.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Awesome thanks! Ill try that stuff later today. Hoping to release today if all goes well. Might get pushed to tomorrow.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:42 pm Newest TeaseAI-Java 1.0.6: https://bit.ly/2Jx3jOW (Milovana dislikes the Mega link for some reason)
ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:10 pm Is the javascript version an older version? I try doing str.includes or using a default parameter in a function and it doesnt appear to be very happy with that. Also, I'm not going to be able to implement the way you mentioned above because my stroking methods and chat methods are in 2 different utils packages and I don't want dependencies. Is there anyway I can use a scheduler or something and schedule a stop stroking method to be called a particular time?
I don't know about the str.includes function however I know that nashorn does not support the ecma6 standard fully because for example classes etc. don't work.

Yes, with 1.0.6 there is a way to do this:
Example:

setTypeSpeed("INSTANT");
        sendMessage("Running runnable", 0);
		setTypeSpeed("MEDIUM");
    }
});
//Execute it every second with a first delay of 0
new TeaseRunnable().runTimer(0, 1000);

//Execute it every second with a first delay of 2000
new TeaseRunnable().runTimer(2000, 1000);

//Execute it once after 1 second
new TeaseRunnable().runLater(1000);
Different example

var runs = 0;
var runnable;
    		//Cancel itself after 5 runs
		if(runs == 5) {
			runnable.cancel();
			return;
		}

setTypeSpeed("INSTANT");
        	sendMessage("Running runnable" + runs, 0);
		setTypeSpeed("MEDIUM");
		runs++;
    }
});
runnable = new TeaseRunnable();
runnable.runTimer(0, 1000);

//... Your code and stuff
//And somewhere else you can also do this:
runnable.cancel();
ski23 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:50 pm Also, can you update the github repository to the current version. I know you gave me version 1.0.5. However, the github project is on 1.0.2. So, If I try to grab the repository and make changes, it won't have all the other stuff U added since 1.0.2.

I'm thinking I should have an early release of the functional Wicked+ Personality and 3 util classes soon. Probably like Monday or Tuesday depending on how long it takes to add those few functions I commented to you about.
Done. Awesome work.
ski23 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:53 pm Also, I think there may be an issue with Date. Error: TypeError: date.addDay is not a function in <eval> at line number 5. I've been getting this for a while and tried a bunch of things to fix it and none work.

var date = getDate("waitingisnotmystrongsuit");

if (date != null && date.addDay(3).hasPassed())
{
Also, I believe you have a bug at line 259 of MediaUrl. You recursively call the function getRandomMedia again. However, you do not increment loops. Thus, it could go on forever.
The variable's file you are using is invalid. Try to delete it and let the program create it again. This one.
Fixed the loop thing. Ty for reporting.
ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:21 am It seems like setTempVar actually remains after a session. Maybe thats just if u stop it manually. I'm not sure.
Also, occasionally I see these messages:
11:00:47 PM SEVERE: Response 'ImageOK is missing the function to trigger it. Create the function 'imageOKResponse(message)' for this to work.
I obviously have the trigger function. Not sure why thats popping up or if its affecting anything.
Fixed the variable thing.
Your response thing actually works for me. Try again with 1.0.6.

Go-mei-sa wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:32 pm Hello,

I was looking at the code in eclipse, and I saw some warning about Thread.sleep not being used in a static way.

Otherwise, I forked the project to add the Open link in browser feature, and minor other changes.
You are right. Stupid me. Done and implemented your other changes.
ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:57 pm Also, does anyone know how/if you can debug js scripts for tease ai java in vs. I tried attatching them to the app but that still didnt work. Maybe because they would need to be the actual java files? Not sure if this is possible but if so it would be super nice.
No not really. It is executed within the java virtual machine so you will probably have a hard time debugging it that way.
On 1.06, I'm getting a bug where when I stop the session, the chat doesnt get cleared. Also, I'm getting this other bug that is currently stopping me from being able to release. However, I have only been able to track it down so far. Basically, at some point, I call replaceVocabulary. It gets to the line before replaceVocabulary. But, it doesnt make it past replacevocab, and the whole app freezes and I have to close it. There is no error message in the log either which, from my experience so far, means it is an issue in the java code, not the javascript. Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure which string from my vocab file is making this error or why, and I'm not really sure how I would test it because if I do a sendMessage, it will automatically replace it and that is the issue anyway. I know this isnt a whole lot of help but, here is the vocab file im using:
(Milovana will not let me post the contents because it thinks im embedding a virus into the message or something dumb. Anyway, you can see the file in stroketaunt1 in my vocab files in my repository)

If you wish to look at my entire repository, I have just updated it here: https://github.com/skier233/Mischevious/

For more context on where this issue occurrs, it is specifically in the taunts section of CustomStroke in my personalityUtils File. I am calling my own custom chat method (CMessage). That is where the replacevocab line is and where it fails. It wont fail for every taunt. But, eventually it will fail for one. If you set the debug flag to true in my personality variables, there is more output printed to the chat that might be helpful if you want to go that route.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:51 am On 1.06, I'm getting a bug where when I stop the session, the chat doesnt get cleared. Also, I'm getting this other bug that is currently stopping me from being able to release. However, I have only been able to track it down so far. Basically, at some point, I call replaceVocabulary. It gets to the line before replaceVocabulary. But, it doesnt make it past replacevocab, and the whole app freezes and I have to close it. There is no error message in the log either which, from my experience so far, means it is an issue in the java code, not the javascript. Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure which string from my vocab file is making this error or why, and I'm not really sure how I would test it because if I do a sendMessage, it will automatically replace it and that is the issue anyway. I know this isnt a whole lot of help but, here is the vocab file im using:
(Milovana will not let me post the contents because it thinks im embedding a virus into the message or something dumb. Anyway, you can see the file in stroketaunt1 in my vocab files in my repository)

If you wish to look at my entire repository, I have just updated it here: https://github.com/skier233/Mischevious/

For more context on where this issue occurrs, it is specifically in the taunts section of CustomStroke in my personalityUtils File. I am calling my own custom chat method (CMessage). That is where the replacevocab line is and where it fails. It wont fail for every taunt. But, eventually it will fail for one. If you set the debug flag to true in my personality variables, there is more output printed to the chat that might be helpful if you want to go that route.
Fixed in 1.0.7: https://mega.nz/#!F7YjEZSQ!RCZQuow8BN6n ... eUs0gJ4eHc

Attaching a debugger to tease ai reveals this:

Caused by: java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified
	at java.base/java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
	at java.base/java.io.File.createNewFile(Unknown Source)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$127$13319A$\^eval\_.getOrCreateFile(<eval>:436)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$126$1081IAA$\^eval\_.showTaggedImage(<eval>:55)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$125$\^eval\_/1684755746.showBoobsImageVocabulary(<eval>:2)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunctionData.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunction.invoke(Unknown Source)
	... 48 more
Which means this is the line you are having issues with. I guess you are not creating the folder structure required before which results in this failing to create the file because there are no folders. Using new File(file.getParent()).mkdirs() before should fix this.

Other stuff I noticed:
You are still storing the variables in your repository. Remove them because otherwise people that download your personality would copy your progress state etc. Your date var is again broken btw: https://github.com/skier233/Mischevious ... ngsuit.var

Why are you creating a new instance of the function here? Just remove the new.
You are still shipping the personality with the test start1.js file.
It always prints "test message abcdef" at the start of each session.
It still says: "File moved" in chat.
When she says she wants to go through pictures with you she shows the picture for one milli second and then her picture appears back on screen -> You haven't locked the picture before. Use lockImages and unlockImages.
Last edited by GodDragon on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Ill take a look at that in the evening. Thanks for your help!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:01 pm Ill take a look at that in the evening. Thanks for your help!
I created a pull request.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:34 pm
ski23 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:01 pm Ill take a look at that in the evening. Thanks for your help!
I have never actually had the active set thing work. I gave it a path to an image directory but it doesnt show the images when the domme types. What am I missing? Also, I tried linking a few different directories as the domme image path and now, the entire app crashes immediately when I try to run it. I nulled the value for the domme image path and it let me start the app without crashing. However, there is definitely an issue there.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:59 pm
GodDragon wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:34 pm
I have never actually had the active set thing work. I gave it a path to an image directory but it doesnt show the images when the domme types. What am I missing? Also, I tried linking a few different directories as the domme image path and now, the entire app crashes immediately when I try to run it. I nulled the value for the domme image path and it let me start the app without crashing. However, there is definitely an issue there.
Can you provide the exact lines/files you are having issues with? The domme image path thing works for me. Can you run the tease ai file using a command prompt to get the console output and send me the error you are getting? Like open cmd (Windows key + r, enter cmd, press enter), navigate to your directory and just type java -jar TeaseAI.jar (only works if java is path of your environment variable. Otherwise use the path to your java installation).
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

It isnt actually anywhere in the code it fails. I'm trying to set the domme image path thru the gui and it doesnt display images or if i give it a folder that doesnt have any images in it, the app crashes. For example, given my repository, if you try to set the image path to the directory "images"
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:56 pm It isnt actually anywhere in the code it fails. I'm trying to set the domme image path thru the gui and it doesnt display images or if i give it a folder that doesnt have any images in it, the app crashes. For example, given my repository, if you try to set the image path to the directory "images"
As I said. Try to start TeaseAI using your command prompt and then it should give you more detailed information. Furthermore your folder structure for an image directory needs to be the same as in the original Tease-AI. Which means:
Folder ->
- Set 0 ->
- Image 0.jpg
- Image 1.jpg
- ImageTags.txt
- Set 1
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:58 pm
ski23 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:56 pm It isnt actually anywhere in the code it fails. I'm trying to set the domme image path thru the gui and it doesnt display images or if i give it a folder that doesnt have any images in it, the app crashes. For example, given my repository, if you try to set the image path to the directory "images"
As I said. Try to start TeaseAI using your command prompt and then it should give you more detailed information. Furthermore your folder structure for an image directory needs to be the same as in the original Tease-AI. Which means:
Folder ->
- Set 0 ->
- Image 0.jpg
- Image 1.jpg
- ImageTags.txt
- Set 1
Path that doesnt display images but doesnt crash:

Jun 13, 2018 8:01:29 PM me.goddragon.teaseai.utils.TeaseLogger log
INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for Emma
INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for Staicy
SEVERE: Illegal tagged file. Line is 'https://100cutepussy.tumblr.com' in folder C:\Users\tyler\Desktop\test\TeaseAIJava2\Images\System\URL files
INFO: Loaded 2 picture sets for Amara
SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\fuckyeahpenetration.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\cocktease-femdom.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\sabudn.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\cumandc.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\beautifulbdsm.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\tdenialman.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
INFO: Personality 'Default Personality' version 1.0 loaded.
INFO: Personality 'Mischevious' version 1.2 loaded.
INFO: Personality 'WickedTease Converted' version 1.1 loaded.
Path that crashes:
https://pastebin.com/kmqRJfJV

Also, I never managed to get the domme image path to work in the original tease ai either and I've been looking online but couldnt find any correct format. Now that you provided that though, I should be able to get it to work.