[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java

Post by ski23 »

awesome. Will look into this. Great work!!
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

I just made some changes to the personality to fix the issues you mentioned. I think all of the issues should be fixed except for adding the taunts. That is still todo. should have removed all the #vocabs, the @youngs, the metronome issue, and the issue with not saying stop stroking before let the edge fade.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:52 am I just made some changes to the personality to fix the issues you mentioned. I think all of the issues should be fixed except for adding the taunts. That is still todo. should have removed all the #vocabs, the @youngs, the metronome issue, and the issue with not saying stop stroking before let the edge fade.
Repository is not up-to-date yet. Great work though. Are you still missing anything?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

it should be updated. missing a few of the games and glitter module. will do those next
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

One thing I'm curious about is, is it possible to use urls other than tumblr links? Or is there something about tumblr urls that makes it easier or something?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:18 am One thing I'm curious about is, is it possible to use urls other than tumblr links? Or is there something about tumblr urls that makes it easier or something?
If you are talking about url files: Registering them automatically only works with tumblr blog urls because on the one hand they have an easy to use api to fetch all image urls and on the other hand I have no other site in mind that could be used for that. If you want to suggest additional sites that should be added feel free to tell me.
Otherwise with showImage(url) you can show any image from any url that is a .jpg file. For example you could use: showImage("http://i.imgur.com/p0r048H.jpg"); and you can also feed a url file with any urls you want. Just generating them only works with tumblr blogs for now however you can create an url file and add any links to any images from any site to it and it should work. Dunno whether https works. But it should. :-D
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Awesome. Thanks!
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Would it be hard to add a way to change the theme color set of the app gui similar to the original tease AI? Also, how would I log info, warning, and error messages to the console from the javascript scripts?

Btw, will be adding a few more small changes to wickedtease but its mostly complete. Right now, I’m currenrly working on a personality for myself called “Mischevious”. Im making it so that it can be customized and used by others as well though. One big down side for me in wicked tease is I know all of the scripts and once I see the first sentence or two of a acript, I know exactly what is going to happen next. Also a lot of the questions and decisions all lead to the same result making it a bit boring and seeming like your answers dont matter. Im working on fixing both of these issues in my personality. Also, personally, I think just “stroking” is kinda boring as when I masturbate normally, I use one of around 20 different masturbating techniques with or without lube. Eventually I will add this to my personality as well with full functionality to turn off different techniques individually in case others dont like a certain one. Not sure if this is something people will care about but its a big deal to me so I will be working on this. I even have a bunch of conplicated formulas for each technique from a while back when I created a teaseai like app for myself. My app just didnt have a gui so I prefer just using teaseai java and using this functionality to add the things I outlined above. If anyone has any suggestions to add to my personality PLEASE let me know as it will help a lot.
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by dragoul »

ski23 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:47 am If anyone has any suggestions to add to my personality PLEASE let me know as it will help a lot.
There are some suggestions in the "Spicy Reborn" thread, e.g.: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20430&start=45#p244811 but maybe they are "too bdsm" for your personality.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:36 pm
ski23 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:18 am One thing I'm curious about is, is it possible to use urls other than tumblr links? Or is there something about tumblr urls that makes it easier or something?
If you are talking about url files: Registering them automatically only works with tumblr blog urls because on the one hand they have an easy to use api to fetch all image urls and on the other hand I have no other site in mind that could be used for that. If you want to suggest additional sites that should be added feel free to tell me.
Otherwise with showImage(url) you can show any image from any url that is a .jpg file. For example you could use: showImage("http://i.imgur.com/p0r048H.jpg"); and you can also feed a url file with any urls you want. Just generating them only works with tumblr blogs for now however you can create an url file and add any links to any images from any site to it and it should work. Dunno whether https works. But it should. :-D
I found a bug. If you have registered personality variables and you enter the values of these variables into the settings in the gui and save them. If you then restart the program, these variables are not saved. This makes it rather hard to have constants that last between sessions
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:47 am Would it be hard to add a way to change the theme color set of the app gui similar to the original tease AI? Also, how would I log info, warning, and error messages to the console from the javascript scripts?

Btw, will be adding a few more small changes to wickedtease but its mostly complete. Right now, I’m currenrly working on a personality for myself called “Mischevious”. Im making it so that it can be customized and used by others as well though. One big down side for me in wicked tease is I know all of the scripts and once I see the first sentence or two of a acript, I know exactly what is going to happen next. Also a lot of the questions and decisions all lead to the same result making it a bit boring and seeming like your answers dont matter. Im working on fixing both of these issues in my personality. Also, personally, I think just “stroking” is kinda boring as when I masturbate normally, I use one of around 20 different masturbating techniques with or without lube. Eventually I will add this to my personality as well with full functionality to turn off different techniques individually in case others dont like a certain one. Not sure if this is something people will care about but its a big deal to me so I will be working on this. I even have a bunch of conplicated formulas for each technique from a while back when I created a teaseai like app for myself. My app just didnt have a gui so I prefer just using teaseai java and using this functionality to add the things I outlined above. If anyone has any suggestions to add to my personality PLEASE let me know as it will help a lot.
Well you can always just add a .css file but that would require you to know how css works. The visuals are on the to do list however I am not that talented when it comes to design and it is not that important now.
Well you can use my method that I am using to send custom message in spicy. Because they will be logged. However you can also interact with java. If you are still interested in doing it that way I will try to work something out for you.

Sounds good to me! I would love to have some additions to wicked tease.
ski23 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:45 am I found a bug. If you have registered personality variables and you enter the values of these variables into the settings in the gui and save them. If you then restart the program, these variables are not saved. This makes it rather hard to have constants that last between sessions
Interesting. However you can still set them through the scripts right? I will look into it though.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

GodDragon wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:05 pm
ski23 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:47 am Would it be hard to add a way to change the theme color set of the app gui similar to the original tease AI? Also, how would I log info, warning, and error messages to the console from the javascript scripts?

Well you can always just add a .css file but that would require you to know how css works. The visuals are on the to do list however I am not that talented when it comes to design and it is not that important now.
Well you can use my method that I am using to send custom message in spicy. Because they will be logged. However you can also interact with java. If you are still interested in doing it that way I will try to work something out for you.

Sounds good to me! I would love to have some additions to wicked tease.
ski23 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:45 am I found a bug. If you have registered personality variables and you enter the values of these variables into the settings in the gui and save them. If you then restart the program, these variables are not saved. This makes it rather hard to have constants that last between sessions
Interesting. However you can still set them through the scripts right? I will look into it though.
It looks like if they are set in the code they get remembered but if set in the gui they get lost after you restart the app.

Also, one thing that I think would be really cool is something that I think someone else posted on here a page or two ago. Being able to have multiple tags attatched to an image or video and then being able to search for videos or images with that combination. I was thinking you don't actually need this to be built into the app with the gui. One thing I was thinking is maybe if it stores like a txt doc or something. Then, the category could also be anything you want. I was thinking maybe something like you like an image and, it gets moved into a liked folder. This can already be done in a personality with the tools you have provided. But then, for example, you could have images in the liked folder that have tags as well assigned to them.

Also, one thing that might be helpful to add is a way to have a line in a vocab file have an if check and also one for calling a method. for example: $ApathyLevel5 That ache isn't going to get any easier @ShowBlogImage. I can probably manage to accomplish this myself with a bunch of string parsing but, I could see functionality like this being useful for personality designers as it can be a lot of string parsing.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:00 am It looks like if they are set in the code they get remembered but if set in the gui they get lost after you restart the app.

Also, one thing that I think would be really cool is something that I think someone else posted on here a page or two ago. Being able to have multiple tags attatched to an image or video and then being able to search for videos or images with that combination. I was thinking you don't actually need this to be built into the app with the gui. One thing I was thinking is maybe if it stores like a txt doc or something. Then, the category could also be anything you want. I was thinking maybe something like you like an image and, it gets moved into a liked folder. This can already be done in a personality with the tools you have provided. But then, for example, you could have images in the liked folder that have tags as well assigned to them.

Also, one thing that might be helpful to add is a way to have a line in a vocab file have an if check and also one for calling a method. for example: $ApathyLevel5 That ache isn't going to get any easier @ShowBlogImage. I can probably manage to accomplish this myself with a bunch of string parsing but, I could see functionality like this being useful for personality designers as it can be a lot of string parsing.
Strange. It should work.

You can do this yourself. You can create your own custom tag system and read and write to it. Showing an image with multiple tags will be a feature in the future.

Take a look at runnable vocabularies: https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... Vocabulary They should allow you to do that.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

GodDragon wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:00 am
ski23 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:00 am It looks like if they are set in the code they get remembered but if set in the gui they get lost after you restart the app.

Strange. It should work.

You can do this yourself. You can create your own custom tag system and read and write to it. Showing an image with multiple tags will be a feature in the future.

Take a look at runnable vocabularies: https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... Vocabulary They should allow you to do that.
Ah, Cant believe I missed that. And yeah Im prob gonna implement the tag system with a txt file or something.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:22 pm Ah, Cant believe I missed that. And yeah Im prob gonna implement the tag system with a txt file or something.
Yea. Right now I don't see the necessity to implement it on my end because it would be such a rarely used feature.