[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:48 pm one other feature request (or perhaps operational Norm to establish):

come up with a simple modular way to deliver new modules of content/updates to an existing script... I.e. if you add a module that uses specific images/Audio/Video, come up with a way to deliver the bundle of content to a user without them having to download 3-4 different zips from mega...

perhaps this might be a way to reference ./ in showimage call in a script, and keep all the modules in their own directory with their own content.. or a way to unpack a module update and put new content in defined module subdirectories in the existing image/video/audio locations...

I think if you architect something like this up front, it will encourage a lot more add-on contributions to existing scripts/frameworks that can be more easily shared..
As an author you can always just create on zip file that contains all necessary files.
fomivoruli
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fomivoruli »

Hey, so I actually do have some Java experience and would be willing to help out if you needed it.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by fusiontermite »

Hey,

one feature I think would be important is the ability to have more than only 4 petnames (in neutral mode), because TeaseAI mainly consists of teasing with text and pictures and the names you are called by the domme (at least to me) are a major part of that. Maybe the petname that is used could also be influenced by the domme personality, i.e. if the domme has a e.g. vulgar or degrading personality she would (sometimes) give you a vulgar or degrading petname. This could quite easily be achieved by simply having a normal vocabulary file "#PetName".

lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:00 pm
lotar232 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:48 pm one other feature request (or perhaps operational Norm to establish):

come up with a simple modular way to deliver new modules of content/updates to an existing script... I.e. if you add a module that uses specific images/Audio/Video, come up with a way to deliver the bundle of content to a user without them having to download 3-4 different zips from mega...

perhaps this might be a way to reference ./ in showimage call in a script, and keep all the modules in their own directory with their own content.. or a way to unpack a module update and put new content in defined module subdirectories in the existing image/video/audio locations...

I think if you architect something like this up front, it will encourage a lot more add-on contributions to existing scripts/frameworks that can be more easily shared..
As an author you can always just create on zip file that contains all necessary files.
Sure, but in the Tease AI context... that zip file needs a textfile in it with about 5-6 instructions on how to move the zipped directories into the right Tease-AI directories, and if they aren't in the right path they go missing and you end up with errors... making everyone do that on every script update seems like something that could be improved programatically.... (not to pile a ton of feature requests on you, but maybe just think about it since its something that ideally is designed up front)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:45 pm
GodDragon wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:00 pm

Sure, but in the Tease AI context... that zip file needs a textfile in it with about 5-6 instructions on how to move the zipped directories into the right Tease-AI directories, and if they aren't in the right path they go missing and you end up with errors... making everyone do that on every script update seems like something that could be improved programatically.... (not to pile a ton of feature requests on you, but maybe just think about it since its something that ideally is designed up front)
Yea I have something in mind for auto-updating anyway, however it is not the first thing on my list.

Okay, I guess I have a pretty stable version now that I will release in the next few days alongside with some tutorials and documentation. It is not pretty nor is everything done however you should be able to start working on a personality. Feel free to report any bugs or missing features to me by then. I will update this thread once I am ready for a release.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Ok, I downloaded the current github version, I downloaded Java (windows 10). Java has like tons of .exe files. Tried opening the .java files with java.exe but that did nothing. Any suggestions, I know this is somewhat a noob question and you think I get stuck again, but I'm just curious and am actually good with scripts and such.

Goal is to see if I can use this to create a pretty big script for myself (that I will make a more public version of off also). Been waiting for the right program for it. Tease AI original was too strict and too many bugs. Best I had really was a hybrid of the very old Virtual Master program (that I created many scripts on) and GuideMe. Fingers crossed I can use this as a 24/7 option and create some timed jobs with punishments and such.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Gormur wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:57 pm Ok, I downloaded the current github version, I downloaded Java (windows 10). Java has like tons of .exe files. Tried opening the .java files with java.exe but that did nothing. Any suggestions, I know this is somewhat a noob question and you think I get stuck again, but I'm just curious and am actually good with scripts and such.

Goal is to see if I can use this to create a pretty big script for myself (that I will make a more public version of off also). Been waiting for the right program for it. Tease AI original was too strict and too many bugs. Best I had really was a hybrid of the very old Virtual Master program (that I created many scripts on) and GuideMe. Fingers crossed I can use this as a 24/7 option and create some timed jobs with punishments and such.
I will provide a compiled working .jar file as soon as I think that the version is stable enough to release. Right now I am still working on some things and testing quite a lot. You cannot execute a .java file because it is a source file. You'd need to compile the whole project and then just run the resulting .jar file. No need to use any of the exe files inside the java installation directory.

@Coders I have been working on a documentation so feel free to check it out: https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJava/wiki

It is still missing some things (I will work on that tomorrow) however you can already suggest things or give feedback.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:01 am
Spoiler: show
Gormur wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:57 pm Ok, I downloaded the current github version, I downloaded Java (windows 10). Java has like tons of .exe files. Tried opening the .java files with java.exe but that did nothing. Any suggestions, I know this is somewhat a noob question and you think I get stuck again, but I'm just curious and am actually good with scripts and such.

I will provide a compiled working .jar file as soon as I think that the version is stable enough to release. Right now I am still working on some things and testing quite a lot. You cannot execute a .java file because it is a source file. You'd need to compile the whole project and then just run the resulting .jar file. No need to use any of the exe files inside the java installation directory.

@Coders I have been working on a documentation so feel free to check it out: https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJava/wiki

It is still missing some things (I will work on that tomorrow) however you can already suggest things or give feedback.
Thanks a lot for that information and thanks for putting your time in that program as well.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Okay I have pretty much finished the wiki for now:
https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJava/wiki
Feel free to give me feedback and tell me about anything that is missing or still unclear.

Anyone that wants to be in as a test coder can message me and I will give him an early access version of the program. Mind this does not not include any personality and thus it is just for people that want to try to code a personality or just look for bugs and suggest features. I will start working on porting spicy now I guess and add any missing features on the way.
flying1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flying1 »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:54 pm Okay I have pretty much finished the wiki for now:
Feel free to give me feedback and tell me about anything that is missing or still unclear.
https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... Coding-FAQ - It would be great to see some urls and explanations for Java Nashorn, IDEs, JDK, customizing IDE for this project. :unsure:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

flying1 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:16 pm
GodDragon wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:54 pm Okay I have pretty much finished the wiki for now:
https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... Coding-FAQ - It would be great to see some urls and explanations for Java Nashorn, IDEs, JDK, customizing IDE for this project. :unsure:
Yea I will add that in the future. However you can just use notepad++ as I suggested in the getting started part. I also linked a website that compares free javascript IDEs and left some recommendations. If you are looking for a personality example check this work in progress out: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TAJ-Personality
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NEGEV »

I ahave to say I am really existed for this project. It would be really nice to see a screenshot of your current build or something similar.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

NEGEV wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:19 pm I ahave to say I am really existed for this project. It would be really nice to see a screenshot of your current build or something similar.
Of course. Here you go: Image
I know the design is very plain and not finished yet. Right now I just want to get the program working and then care about the esthetics.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

Hi,

I really appreciate your work! I was kind of planning to do the same by creating a cross platform version of TeaseAI but I'm glad you already made a lot of progress...

I compiled the code on Linux and it almost worked. The handling of directories/files is too much Windows oriented (path separator on linux is / instead of \) so the logfiles are not written in the Logs folder at the moment and it cannot find the personality.properties file for the same reason.

I forked your repo on Github and am working on a fix. I'll try to send you a pull request later today.

Thanks for your effort!

Greetings
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
devotes.julchen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devotes.julchen »

I would be pleased if the software is equipped with a language system!