[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.15)

Post by Doomtrack »

It did start for me and download jfx properly from what I am seeing, thank you.

Edit: It does however crash a few minutes into the first stroking session without fail.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Doomtrack wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:40 am It did start for me and download jfx properly from what I am seeing, thank you.

Edit: It does however crash a few minutes into the first stroking session without fail.
Strange. Try downloading the new version from the link: https://mega.nz/#!P7YFwQbb!T-2ByDs9oX2S ... KMHUpL8CXQ

I turned on the log files and maybe they contain something after it crashed ;) Please report back. At least it works to the state of starting a session for now
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Doomtrack »

Well whatever was changed in the new version seems to have fixed whatever the crash was as it now ran for 60 minutes without any crashes.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Doomtrack wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:22 pm Well whatever was changed in the new version seems to have fixed whatever the crash was as it now ran for 60 minutes without any crashes.
Awesome! Now I gotta test the build for stability and release it. Hopefully it works for everyone using java 11
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

Thanks so much for responding to this issue so quickly. Your efforts are very much appreciated.

It seems to be working for me as well. I tried it briefly and it started and it ran through a few minutes without any issues. I will give it a more thorough test later. But I expect it will work fine.

Now my next big task is to learn how to create teases and/or modify existing teases. I like to use estim gear which means I need to get the teases to play audio. With the standard TeaseAI it is pretty easy, if somewhat tedious, to modify any tease to play audio files at the right time. I did make an attempt to try and modify Mischevious to play audio files using some of the examples posted but I was wholly unsuccessful so far. I have zero coding or scripting knowledge so I am sure I simply fail to grasp the concepts. I may have to try and find a course or some formal training.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Thanks for the testing function built into the program.
I've made a lot of progress today simply using that. :wave:

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

Ldroamer wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:22 pm Thanks so much for responding to this issue so quickly. Your efforts are very much appreciated.

It seems to be working for me as well. I tried it briefly and it started and it ran through a few minutes without any issues. I will give it a more thorough test later. But I expect it will work fine.

Now my next big task is to learn how to create teases and/or modify existing teases. I like to use estim gear which means I need to get the teases to play audio. With the standard TeaseAI it is pretty easy, if somewhat tedious, to modify any tease to play audio files at the right time. I did make an attempt to try and modify Mischevious to play audio files using some of the examples posted but I was wholly unsuccessful so far. I have zero coding or scripting knowledge so I am sure I simply fail to grasp the concepts. I may have to try and find a course or some formal training.
https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... io-Methods

the above URL has some examples of how to play audio files... be careful about making sure that audio files are somewhere under the Audio directory for TAJ... also take care with how directory paths are specified '/' vs using ' \' when you use the calls... (and check the logfiles for hints as to whats wrong ;) )

good luck!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Ldroamer wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:22 pm Thanks so much for responding to this issue so quickly. Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Great to hear that this is working for you. You can find instructions on how to play Audio files on the wiki or some examples in my Spicy port that I am working on.
genome231 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:30 pm Thanks for the testing function built into the program.
I've made a lot of progress today simply using that. :wave:

Best regards
Genome
Awesome. Looking forward to this!
lotar232 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:36 pm

https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... io-Methods

the above URL has some examples of how to play audio files... be careful about making sure that audio files are somewhere under the Audio directory for TAJ... also take care with how directory paths are specified '/' vs using ' \' when you use the calls... (and check the logfiles for hints as to whats wrong ;) )

good luck!
Path seperators should be automatically converted however you are right that \ escapes the next character so you need to remember that.
Wezurii
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Wezurii »

Hey all

When I try to run the .jar file nothing happens, If I try to run it from command line it returns:

Error: Could not find or load main class me.goddragon.teaseai.TeaseAI
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application

running on windows 10, Java 11.0.1 2018-10-16

Any ideas?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

Wezurii wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:09 am Hey all

When I try to run the .jar file nothing happens, If I try to run it from command line it returns:

Any ideas?
Did you download javafx. I think GodDragon was working on making that built in but Im not fully sure if its working yet. I suspect you can probably get it working at least for now if u download jfx here: https://gluonhq.com/products/javafx/
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

Not sure if you're still looking at this but, you might find my TAJ developer guide or my TAJUtils guide useful in what you are trying to accomplish. I haven't done a whole lot with audio files yet but there is still quite a bit available for what you need. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the developer help thread or TAJUtil help thread and I'll try to help or clear up any questions you may have.
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

ski23 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:54 am

Not sure if you're still looking at this but, you might find my TAJ developer guide or my TAJUtils guide useful in what you are trying to accomplish. I haven't done a whole lot with audio files yet but there is still quite a bit available for what you need. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the developer help thread or TAJUtil help thread and I'll try to help or clear up any questions you may have.
I am still following this thread. I have looked some at those two threads but so far I have not made much headway. I will see what I can do. I am sure if I will have questions as I work through this.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Wezurii wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:09 am Hey all

Any ideas?
Download the experimental build for now from this url: https://mega.nz/#!P7YFwQbb!T-2ByDs9oX2S ... KMHUpL8CXQ
This should work for you
Wezurii
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Wezurii »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:04 pm
Download the experimental build for now from this url: https://mega.nz/#!P7YFwQbb!T-2ByDs9oX2S ... KMHUpL8CXQ
This should work for you
Ah, yeah the experimental version works. :-) Thanks
ze_nordic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ze_nordic »

Hey!

Nice looking with the development!

I was wondering if the 'run script' option is working as it should, it doesn't seem like the script is run or much anything happens when I open up a script (for example AreYouAsHappyToSeeMe.js in the Mischevious personality). I'm using the fixed .jar file if that has anything to do with it.