[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.15)

Post by swit69 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:00 pm
swit69 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:50 pm 1) Problem with resizing : you are right, no problem with small pictures, but I 'm using HD pictures which are large images. Then Tease java need them smaller even on my large screen (cause chat window) so it resizes them smaller. Using HD pictures should be prohibited ?

2) Problem with tags : I didn't think to print a screen capture when it occurs (I will next time), but I can explain it : the dommee 's said something like "here's an amazing ass" and on the picture there is nothing about it ! I've checked my tags and they are ok (no TagAss on this picture for instance), so i don't understand. Maybe i've put too many tags on some pictures and the program is confused by that ?
1) I have not experienced the picture quality getting worse when making it smaller by a bit. I am partly using 4k pictures for domme image sets and they all look fine even though they are resized. Can you take an example screenshot of what you mean and also upload the picture in the screenshot so I can test what you are experiencing?

2) Most likely a personality issue. Report it to ski with the exact situation the domme was in. Was it supposed to show a domme image at all or just an image from an url file? Maybe the blog you are using as ass images just has a few pictures that aren't related to ass and you were unlucky enough to see it.
1) Ok I 'll show you an example as soon as I have time to do it (The quality is not very damaged : I've just noticed that TeaseAI does a little bit better resizing and want to know if it is possible to do it the same way with TeaseJava)

2) Ok, maybe a personnality issue (I was using Mischevious Personnality) but I wonder if it is a bug of the program which doesnt use filters correctly. But original TeaseAI has the same problem so maybe it just the same problem as the original scripts. I don't know. I confirm I was talking about local Dommee Pictures, not about blog images which work properly. I will send you an example as soon as possible. By the way, I would appreciate a fix very much cause I think it's great to have a speech suitable with the showing pictures.
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

lot5000 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:21 pm
swit69 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:50 pm 2) Problem with tags : I didn't think to print a screen capture when it occurs (I will next time), but I can explain it : the dommee 's said something like "here's an amazing ass" and on the picture there is nothing about it ! I've checked my tags and they are ok (no TagAss on this picture for instance), so i don't understand. Maybe i've put too many tags on some pictures and the program is confused by that ?
I also had such situation, but was not worry about, because I just thought that this function is not yet implemented. My opinion that this thing comes from conversion issue:
1) Vocabularies converted from original spicy have text, but also have show image calls. I have found %ShowAssImage% only in Vocabularies/edgingtaunts1.txt:
- Stare at this %Ass% and get closer for me %ShowAssImage%
-Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this %Ass% in front of you right now %ShowAssImage%
- Here's a sexy %Ass% you can edge to %Grin% %ShowAssImage%
If you have seen any of these - problem is identified to it's core.
2) Most likely vocabulary files were just converted without taking into account correlation with show images.
3) Mischevious personality has function to show categories of tagged images (do not remember if it's part of core TAJ or TAJutils), but it is implemented only in several modules and I see this implementation only in two modules:
AssOrTitsMan and IWouldCallThatBargain:
showCategoryImage("BUTTS");
showCategoryImage("BLOWJOB");, etc.
1) I seem to remember these sentences are used for blog images but not for dommee pics. For blog images, I do remember it works well (unlike dommee pics).

2) Too bad :-P

3) I guess this function is about blog images too. And Yeah, for AssOrTitsMan too it works well too !

Well now, let's focus back on the dommee which doesnt work as well ;-)
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

swit69 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:22 pm
lot5000 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:21 pm
swit69 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:50 pm 2) Problem with tags : I didn't think to print a screen capture when it occurs (I will next time), but I can explain it : the dommee 's said something like "here's an amazing ass" and on the picture there is nothing about it ! I've checked my tags and they are ok (no TagAss on this picture for instance), so i don't understand. Maybe i've put too many tags on some pictures and the program is confused by that ?
I also had such situation, but was not worry about, because I just thought that this function is not yet implemented. My opinion that this thing comes from conversion issue:
1) Vocabularies converted from original spicy have text, but also have show image calls. I have found %ShowAssImage% only in Vocabularies/edgingtaunts1.txt:
- Stare at this %Ass% and get closer for me %ShowAssImage%
-Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this %Ass% in front of you right now %ShowAssImage%
- Here's a sexy %Ass% you can edge to %Grin% %ShowAssImage%
If you have seen any of these - problem is identified to it's core.
2) Most likely vocabulary files were just converted without taking into account correlation with show images.
3) Mischevious personality has function to show categories of tagged images (do not remember if it's part of core TAJ or TAJutils), but it is implemented only in several modules and I see this implementation only in two modules:
AssOrTitsMan and IWouldCallThatBargain:
showCategoryImage("BUTTS");
showCategoryImage("BLOWJOB");, etc.
1) I seem to remember these sentences are used for blog images but not for dommee pics. For blog images, I do remember it works well (unlike dommee pics).

2) Too bad :-P

3) I guess this function is about blog images too. And Yeah, for AssOrTitsMan too it works well too !

Well now, let's focus back on the dommee which doesnt work as well ;-)
look at my post above yours. Just tag a few images with those tags and it should work fine. If it still doesnt let me know.
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by GoudDeal »

Hey there, i've been waiting for the developpment to go on a bit before trying this programm and I've finally decide to try it yesterday.
But I think i'm missing something for domme pictures. Is there a special structure for folders or is it the same as Tease AI ? My domme picture doesn't change during tease. :-/
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

GoudDeal wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:15 pm Hey there, i've been waiting for the developpment to go on a bit before trying this programm and I've finally decide to try it yesterday.
But I think i'm missing something for domme pictures. Is there a special structure for folders or is it the same as Tease AI ? My domme picture doesn't change during tease. :-/
Seems that it's time to add one more part to 1st page (please edit, i am not good at debuging) :)

GoudDeal - have you looked into log files ? Very often some minor error "freezes" either the Domme or the program.
GodDragon - some error message into the chat when TAJ encounters error would be useful someday.

Troubleshooting
- Check the /Logs folder. Look at the latest txt file for log entries created by TAJ. /Logs folder shall be in the same folder as TeaseAI.jar. Open with text editor and look for "error" statement. Focus on the beginning of error message and post information you think is important. TAJ doesnt skip a file if it has an error but it wont continue after it hits one unless you have a try catch block (ski23). More information in Part 2 (Testing and Debuging) in TAJ developers guide.
- Check the system messages in cmd/Terminal. Try to do this on Windows: open cmd (windowskey + r) type cmd and press enter. Navigate to your TAJ director (where the java file is located). Type "driveletter:" (example: "D:") and press enter if you need to change your drive for that and then do "cd folder/folder2/folder3/..." and press enter again. Then use java -jar TeaseAI.jar inside the folder where your installation is placed and post if any error shows up in cmd. (GodDragon).
- Mischevious or other personality with TAJ utils . Turn on debuging mode in settings (variable has to be "true") and try to play with adding DMessage in various code places, trying to narrow down the possibilities before posting.
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

lot5000 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:37 pm
GoudDeal wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:15 pm Hey there, i've been waiting for the developpment to go on a bit before trying this programm and I've finally decide to try it yesterday.
Seems that it's time to add one more part to 1st page (please edit, i am not good at debuging) :)

GoudDeal - have you looked into log files ? Very often some minor error "freezes" either the Domme or the program.
GodDragon - some error message into the chat when TAJ encounters error would be useful someday.

Troubleshooting
- Check the /Logs folder. Look at the latest txt file for log entries created by TAJ. /Logs folder shall be in the same folder as TeaseAI.jar. Open with text editor and look for "error" statement. Focus on the beginning of error message and post information you think is important. TAJ doesnt skip a file if it has an error but it wont continue after it hits one unless you have a try catch block (ski23). More information in Part 2 (Testing and Debuging) in TAJ developers guide.
- Check the system messages in cmd/Terminal. Try to do this on Windows: open cmd (windowskey + r) type cmd and press enter. Navigate to your TAJ director (where the java file is located). Type "driveletter:" (example: "D:") and press enter if you need to change your drive for that and then do "cd folder/folder2/folder3/..." and press enter again. Then use java -jar TeaseAI.jar inside the folder where your installation is placed and post if any error shows up in cmd. (GodDragon).
- Mischevious or other personality with TAJ utils . Turn on debuging mode in settings (variable has to be "true") and try to play with adding DMessage in various code places, trying to narrow down the possibilities before posting.
I just checked the log files and there is no error message, same for launching TeaseAIJava with Terminal but i've found the solution. As I'm a lazy worm I haven't copy-paste my folder into teaseAIJava/Image folder, I've only set the path to the TeaseAI folder where they were located. Now that i'vs copy-paste this folder into TeaseAIJAva's image folder, it's working fine. I think you should edit the first page to say that images/Videos MUST be in TeaseAIJAva folder.
Anyway thanks for your answer :wave:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

GoudDeal wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:16 pm I just checked the log files and there is no error message, same for launching TeaseAIJava with Terminal but i've found the solution. As I'm a lazy worm I haven't copy-paste my folder into teaseAIJava/Image folder, I've only set the path to the TeaseAI folder where they were located. Now that i'vs copy-paste this folder into TeaseAIJAva's image folder, it's working fine. I think you should edit the first page to say that images/Videos MUST be in TeaseAIJAva folder.
No domme image sets don't have to be inside the images folder. In general if you can set the path in the settings you can choose any path you want. Maybe you just set the image path to a wrong location by accident. At startup domme sets are loaded which means you'd have to look right at the beginning of the log to find out if it loaded the domme image sets successfully and recognized everything.
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:19 pm
GoudDeal wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:16 pm I just checked the log files and there is no error message, same for launching TeaseAIJava with Terminal but i've found the solution. As I'm a lazy worm I haven't copy-paste my folder into teaseAIJava/Image folder, I've only set the path to the TeaseAI folder where they were located. Now that i'vs copy-paste this folder into TeaseAIJAva's image folder, it's working fine. I think you should edit the first page to say that images/Videos MUST be in TeaseAIJAva folder.
No domme image sets don't have to be inside the images folder. In general if you can set the path in the settings you can choose any path you want. Maybe you just set the image path to a wrong location by accident. At startup domme sets are loaded which means you'd have to look right at the beginning of the log to find out if it loaded the domme image sets successfully and recognized everything.
Well that's the thing, the log files said that everything was succesfully sets
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

I am constantly struggling with scripts, which need some date calculations. And although basic functionality helps (https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... ate-Object), but very often something more is needed.

For example date difference (some script need it in days ("how many days have passed since..."), another in minutes ("how many minutes have you exercised", some in months).

People implement it in different ways, where you need to think how to convert hours to days, which is not very convenient:

Code: Select all

//lotar 232

workoutperiod = setDate().addHour(-160);
	if((getDate("ExercisePeriod").before(workoutperiod)))
	{sendVirtualAssistantMessage("A seven day cycle has ended ");}
Much better will be to have some common tool/function, which allows many manipulations with dates in a simple way like this below:

// 'm' means that calculation shall be returned in months, 
// startday and endday are variables with dates
Date.DateDiff('m', startday, endday)); 
I have found some public code, which seems to do all this, but I am not competent enough to turn it into normal TAJ date tool. Maybe someone can take a look and implement this? :

http://slingfive.com/pages/code/jsDate/jsDate.html

Or maybe all that functionality is already implemented in TAJ, only documentation is missing.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

lot5000 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:20 am I am constantly struggling with scripts, which need some date calculations. And although basic functionality helps (https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... ate-Object), but very often something more is needed.

For example date difference (some script need it in days ("how many days have passed since..."), another in minutes ("how many minutes have you exercised", some in months).

People implement it in different ways, where you need to think how to convert hours to days, which is not very convenient:

//lotar 232

Much better will be to have some common tool/function, which allows many manipulations with dates in a simple way like this below:

I have found some public code, which seems to do all this, but I am not competent enough to turn it into normal TAJ date tool. Maybe someone can take a look and implement this? :

Or maybe all that functionality is already implemented in TAJ, only documentation is missing.
TAJ Dates are implemented as a java calendar. I suggest either using getTimeInMillis or getCalendar:
https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... eDate.java
This is a pretty clean way to do what you want. Calendar supports a compareto function using millis. Pretty much all standard working with dates will be done in millis and converted to whatever unit you need from there. If you're still a bit confused about this, I can write you a helper method that does this.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:03 pm
lot5000 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:20 am I am constantly struggling with scripts, which need some date calculations. And although basic functionality helps (https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... ate-Object), but very often something more is needed.

//lotar 232

TAJ Dates are implemented as a java calendar. I suggest either using getTimeInMillis or getCalendar:
https://github.com/GodDragoner/TeaseAIJ ... eDate.java
This is a pretty clean way to do what you want. Calendar supports a compareto function using millis. Pretty much all standard working with dates will be done in millis and converted to whatever unit you need from there. If you're still a bit confused about this, I can write you a helper method that does this.
Couldn't have given you a better answer. Use date.getTimeInMillis() - date2.getTimeInMillis() and convert the resulting milliseconds to your prefered time unit. You can ceil or floor the result however you please
thairo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thairo »

Would it be possible to add a fleshlight launch connectivity to TAJ? I would really love that feature. :wave:
lot5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lot5000 »

thairo wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:43 am Would it be possible to add a fleshlight launch connectivity to TAJ? I would really love that feature. :wave:
enoch wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:57 am Is there any interest in any of the following:
  • Integrations with other services / devices? (say lovense, pavlock, dreamlover labs; niche, I know...)
  • RCS/Git/hosting for this sort of project?
I probably don't have time to contribute to the main codebase, but I'm wondering if any of the above would be useful?

I have working microservices for lovense, pavlock, and dreamlover labs stuff.
Enoch offered some help in other thread "developers guide". Seems he has a first real client "Thairo" :)
basim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basim »

First of all, thanks for your effort to bringt it over to java, GodDragon! :yes:

So i just gave it a try. Downloaded the latest version of TAJ and also the Mischevious personality. I started TAJ and first of all went to the settings and changed them. I threw out the URL files and replaced them. After that i set the dom and contacts picture pathes. But when i startet the first session then, the screen does no load any pictures. And when i look into the log file i can see why. TAJ does not load any picture from my harddrive. (The pictureset are in subfolders, some pictures are not) The debug mode tells me nothing of interest. Any ideas?

My guess for the URL file Errors, i did delete the URL files straight away without detach them from the Genre URL link?!

*EDIT
Checked it, i detached the genre link first and then deleted the URL file. Same error.

LOG:

01:49:02 nachm. INFO: Launching TAJ 1.0.15
01:49:03 nachm. INFO: Personality 'Default Personality' version 1.0 loaded.
01:49:03 nachm. INFO: Personality 'Mischevious' version 1.0.10 loaded.
01:49:03 nachm. INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for Dome
01:49:03 nachm. INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for c1
01:49:03 nachm. INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for c2
01:49:03 nachm. INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for c3
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\fuckyeahpenetration.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\gorgeous-sexy-girls.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\fucking-lesbian-porn.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\theeartofblowjob.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\enslavedbitch.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\sabudn.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\cumandc.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\beautifulbdsm.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\teaser-teased.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\boobsarethegreatest.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
01:49:03 nachm. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\greatestassonearth.tumblr.com.txt' does not exist.
> Join ARCHIVE on Discord <
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

Just another suggestion : I've found TeaseJava is less dynamic than TeaseAI. I Think it's because there is not stroke taunt who makes pictures change and make some welcomed surprise (actually the dommee does it for edging only). Is it possible to add this feature ?