[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Jallevaro
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.12)

Post by Jallevaro »

Thanks ski23 for looking into it.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work, even with the new version of TAJ.

Here's what I've tried for the path to the images:
1. Having it in a non-related location and entering the full path i.e. /User/[Name]/Images/Melissa
2. Setting it to a specific set i.e. /User/[Name]/Images/Melissa/Set01
3. Putting the images in the Images folder and entering the relative path i.e. Images/Melissa
4. Setting it to a specific set i.e. Images/Melissa/Set01

Nothing seem to work. I did try to edit the main.js script and added a showImage("Images/Melissa/Set01/01.jpg") and that worked perfectly. So I don't think there's an issue with showing images, it's probably an issue with finding the files somehow.

As for the Image Tagger, there is no new window opening. I tried entering the root folder for the Mistress (i.e. Images/Melissa instead of Images/Melissa/Set01) and then it said "There were no images found in the given folder". When I pick a valid directory, nothing happens at all.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

Jallevaro wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:21 pm Thanks ski23 for looking into it.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work, even with the new version of TAJ.

Here's what I've tried for the path to the images:
1. Having it in a non-related location and entering the full path i.e. /User/[Name]/Images/Melissa
2. Setting it to a specific set i.e. /User/[Name]/Images/Melissa/Set01
3. Putting the images in the Images folder and entering the relative path i.e. Images/Melissa
4. Setting it to a specific set i.e. Images/Melissa/Set01

Nothing seem to work. I did try to edit the main.js script and added a showImage("Images/Melissa/Set01/01.jpg") and that worked perfectly. So I don't think there's an issue with showing images, it's probably an issue with finding the files somehow.

As for the Image Tagger, there is no new window opening. I tried entering the root folder for the Mistress (i.e. Images/Melissa instead of Images/Melissa/Set01) and then it said "There were no images found in the given folder". When I pick a valid directory, nothing happens at all.
Can you send me your image folders and your log files from the last 2 days
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

operwt wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:06 am
ski23 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:17 pm I made some changes to TAJ and, now domme images should work without having image tags for your images which I believe was the problem both of you were running into. Keep in mind though, you will have a better experience if you go ahead and tag your images because, for example, the program will show images with more clothing on near the beginning of the session and less clothing will appear as you get further through the session. I'm currently waiting on GodDragon to push these changes to live so, if you want, in the meantime, you can download this version of TAJ and replace your version with it and, it should work:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k5t9m3ga8 ... easeAI.jar
Confirm.

Could you please add text to speech option? Preferably one that will not disable itself every time (or 3 options: on, off, on for one session only)?
Ive actually bwen really wanting this feature too and I will be looking into it eventually or maybe GodDragon migbt try to tackle that.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

operwt wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:56 pm
ski23 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 am Ive actually bwen really wanting this feature too and I will be looking into it eventually or maybe GodDragon migbt try to tackle that.
Why tease-ai scripts are not compatible with a tease-ai java? Is it possible to convert them?
Tease AI uses a form or visual basic scripts which imo is an awful language for those scripts. TAJ uses javascript which is a common language that provides a lot more possibilities. I have a converter that can convert scripts from TAI to TAJ. However, it doesnt work for every script because converting languges is very complicated and it still requires some manual changes to the converted script.
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

howdy,

I'm slowly porting parts of spicy over to TAIJ (forked off of godragoner's port ) and was wondering if there's a "dayofweek()" function in TAIJ... any suggestions?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

lotar232 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:41 pm howdy,

I'm slowly porting parts of spicy over to TAIJ (forked off of godragoner's port ) and was wondering if there's a "dayofweek()" function in TAIJ... any suggestions?
You can probably just do that with java using nashorn. I think GodDragon mentions how to do that in one of the tutorials or you can look at some of my util files for example in Mischevious.
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

not a big deal, but are there any examples of scripts with date.after() working??? I futzed around with it a bit and it appeared it always was returning one Boolean value (forget if it was true or false). I just moved on and used date.before() which seems to work...
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:26 am not a big deal, but are there any examples of scripts with date.after() working??? I futzed around with it a bit and it appeared it always was returning one Boolean value (forget if it was true or false). I just moved on and used date.before() which seems to work...
Can you show me an example of the code you are using please? It should work.

Regarding your day of week issue. Check my solution out:
https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TA ... eck.js#L23
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:03 am
lotar232 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:26 am not a big deal, but are there any examples of scripts with date.after() working??? I futzed around with it a bit and it appeared it always was returning one Boolean value (forget if it was true or false). I just moved on and used date.before() which seems to work...

Thanks! your day of week solution fits the bill...

I think I was misunderstanding variable type/inheritance(not a js expert).... after does work.

I was doing something like:
Var1=getDate("somedate");

if(Var1.after(getDate("Someohterdate"))) {....}

which didn't work...

but getdate(*).after() does work.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:38 pm
GodDragon wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:03 am

I think I was misunderstanding variable type/inheritance(not a js expert).... after does work.

which didn't work...

Happy to hear that! Feel free to ask for help, if you need some. Do you have a repository for your new personality?
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.0.13)

Post by lotar232 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:53 pm
GodDragon wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:03 am Can you show me an example of the code you are using please? It should work.

which didn't work...

Happy to hear that! Feel free to ask for help, if you need some. Do you have a repository for your new personality?

I'm not working on a new personality per-se just (slowly) porting background mode bits of Spicy to a fork of your spicy port on github... (my online fork is out of date). I got my feet wet with "rules" and am pretty far through "exercise". I might try "dungeon" or "chores" next (i.e. in a month or so :-P ) .

I'm not sure if you're still actively developing it, but if so, at some point it might make sense to co-ordinate areas to work on. the assistantlobby.js is a nice way to break it into mostly independent modules to work on.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:28 pm
GodDragon wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:53 pm

which didn't work...

I'm not working on a new personality per-se just (slowly) porting background mode bits of Spicy to a fork of your spicy port on github... (my online fork is out of date). I got my feet wet with "rules" and am pretty far through "exercise". I might try "dungeon" or "chores" next (i.e. in a month or so :-P ) .

I'm not sure if you're still actively developing it, but if so, at some point it might make sense to co-ordinate areas to work on. the assistantlobby.js is a nice way to break it into mostly independent modules to work on.
I am working on it. Just pretty busy irl right now. Would be great to see your updated coded so I can help out or work on different things. Mainly I am working on the sessions anyway.

Btw. the maker of mischevious has an unfinished tease ai script converter lying around. Might be worth to get that one for you conversion.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Maker of Mischevious here. Here is the script converter. It wont convert everything. But, you might find it useful:https://github.com/skier233/ScriptConverter
Last edited by ski23 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:51 pm Maker of Mischevious here. Here is the script converter. It wont convert everything. But, you might find it useful:https://github.com/skier233/ScriptConve ... tConverter
Repository not found :(
heftigeruser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heftigeruser »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm
ski23 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:51 pm Maker of Mischevious here. Here is the script converter. It wont convert everything. But, you might find it useful:https://github.com/skier233/ScriptConverter https://github.com/skier233/ScriptConverter
Repository not found :(
just remove the double part of the link:
https://github.com/skier233/ScriptConverter