Tease-AI and kink, how much can you handle?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

How much kink can you handle and how often?

I ALWAYS do what the domme tells me.
13%
Most of the time.
61%
Sometimes.
3%
Rarely
2%
Only what I feel like
8%
Varies, depending on mood/hornyness/tiredness or something else.
13%

Total votes: 108

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Tease-AI and kink, how much can you handle?

Post by genome231 »

Hi guys!
This poll is for everyone using Tease-AI.

I was wondering about how much you follow orders?
What I mean is that there is a huge difference between fantasy and reality, being told to kneel and then actually doing it.
The same goes for stuff having to ask permission to use the bathroom and actually ask permission every single time!

Personally for me, there's "only so much" I can handle, this is tied into how horny/tired I am.
If I'm super horny and somewhat fresh, I'll do most of what I'm asked, but if I'm not horny and/or tired, I'm often not gonna do it.

I'm curious about how others feel?
Please answer the poll and if you want, leave a comment - I would love to hear your thoughts.

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: Tease-AI and kink, how much can you handle?

Post by AlltrueSC »

I will be honest I am pretty good at following a dom/domme instructions
but I don't think it is truly possible to Always follow, you do the best you can.. but things happen.
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

I always try to follow orders when playing with Tease-AI. Otherwise why should I play with it?
So, if I'm too tired to start a session or not horny enough(well that's not a problem... :-P ) I usually don't play.
I just started playing with HoT(I did more or less 10 session) and I haven't followed the orders twice(probably this number will raise in the future). The first after she told me to kneel: after 10 minutes the position was too uncomfortable and I had to sit. Five minutes later: "Ok you can sit now".

Second time, after holding multiple edges in a row with few seconds rest in-between, she told me to hold the final edge. At that point I was overexcited that I came as soon as I started holding it. So I informed her:
Her: Did you ruined it?
Me: yes
Her: ...Another sentence I don't remember...
Her: Eat it

I've never eaten my own cum but it was something I wanted to try. I was expecting her to say it when I came(I was even somewhat happy) but when she said it too much time was passed and the rational part of me was strong enough to stop me from doing it.
Probably if she would have told me to eat it as soon as I typed "I came" I would have been horny enough to do it(or at least try...)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

I also usually follow the orders, otherwise it would make little sense to even play with teaseAI.
Sometimes, though, i refuse do to something here and there because i find it boring or i just don't want to do that.

The thing is that, at least to me, sadly, the fact that there is generally little to no consequences for refusing to do something ruins a lot of the feeling of having a mistress/slave relationship...the fact that i know i can always not do something if i just don't want to, always remind me that essentially i am just playing with myself and i am the one forcing myself to do stuff, not her :-D
I wish there would me more, both in terms of complexity and diversity, consequences for refusing to obey
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:31 am The first after she told me to kneel: after 10 minutes the position was too uncomfortable and I had to sit. Five minutes later: "Ok you can sit now".
There are a few modules whith missing "you can sit" at the end. Normaly you should sit after every module, but it's possible we have a few where she will say to sit only in the Link part.

But, every time a link runs, she should allow you to sit, unless you got some kneel order from a non-HoT module (like Miss Blue).
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:51 pm There are a few modules whith missing "you can sit" at the end. Normaly you should sit after every module, but it's possible we have a few where she will say to sit only in the Link part.
The module was fine. She told me to sit before the end.
At the moment I don't remeber precisely, but I think I typed two or three things to which she replied so the total length of the kneeling part was longer than normal.
Daragorn wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:55 pm The thing is that, at least to me, sadly, the fact that there is generally little to no consequences for refusing to do something ruins a lot of the feeling of having a mistress/slave relationship...the fact that i know i can always not do something if i just don't want to, always remind me that essentially i am just playing with myself and i am the one forcing myself to do stuff, not her :-D
I wish there would me more, both in terms of complexity and diversity, consequences for refusing to obey
Sometimes I like to rebel to my Domme orders just to feel this mistress/slave relationship. I type something like "I won't do...", "I'm not your slave" or "I want/deserve to cum today" when she denies me just to trigger her reaction, to be reminded who's in charge...
About the lack of consequences when refusing to do something I can't say much about that since I haven't played enough sessions.
But it must be said that it is difficult(and it takes time...) to write enough response files and scripts to have complexity and diversity: so I believe that if we feel that something(complexity, diversity, certain kind of scripts, ...) is missing in a personality, we should try to help the creators to improve their personalities. Not everyone is good at writing scripts, but everyone can suggest something we would like to see. Something like "I would like her to do X(explain a little...) when I say Y"
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

With both TeaseAI and regular webteases I try to follow instructions as closely as possible, but I do "cheat" sometimes. Not knowing what's in store for you is really hot, but that inevitably leads to situations where you are asked/ordered to do stuff outside your comfort zone. In those situations I just try to sort of go as far as I'm willing to and continue.

When you are interacting with a real person (whether it's in person, camming, phone, text) you can negotiate a lot of that stuff beforehand and just sort of discover stuff together as you do it in a holistic way. As wonderful as TeaseAI is it's always going to be a bit more rigid since it's a computer program, so the flexibility has to come from the person using it I suppose.

Sometimes I do still have in the back of my mind that I could just ignore/disobey without consequence, and even if there are imposed consequences I could ignore those too. But when I'm in a submissive mood I sort of don't even consider disobeying anymore. It's just a "this is what you are supposed to do" feeling that takes over. That energy/feeling is just a lot stronger in real life situations.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hey guys!

Thanks for sharing/voting.
A fascinating read and a lot of thougts to think about/considder. :-)

Personally I'm suprised by the numbers.
Especially that 73% either answered Always or most of the time.
Thats a good thing though, because then the personalities manage to be within reasonable limits and not ask too much :-D

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

edgeallday wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:48 pm Sometimes I do still have in the back of my mind that I could just ignore/disobey without consequence, and even if there are imposed consequences I could ignore those too. But when I'm in a submissive mood I sort of don't even consider disobeying anymore. It's just a "this is what you are supposed to do" feeling that takes over. That energy/feeling is just a lot stronger in real life situations.
Yes, that's the deal with TeaseAI. There is no way to know what the user is doing, unless he type it.

The only possible consequence is to lock the Personality if the user made the Domme angry or something, to simulate she don't want to talk to you. We can lock orgasms too, but this will not stop the user if he really want.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Almost always, but also depends on how much energy I have. Or when a module triggers multiple times in a same session I might also skip the repeats, unless I happen to really like that specific one. Edging too often or when I'm tired might also done half-assed, since I know I won't get to cum when I'm not in the ending module, that's also pretty easy to do without any risk. Finally, I never put my finger in my ass... I would have too much of a need to go wash my hands after that, killing the mood. But I don't mind the other anal stuff, so I can't just turn off anal entirely. I do sometimes just use something else instead of a finger though.
justaguy82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justaguy82 »

Personally, I try to follow orders as much as possible, but it really does depend on several factors (mood, level of arousal, how much time I have, etc.) Some days, if I'm really feeling into it, I eagerly embrace modules that involve kinks/activities that are new or that I don't partake in often. Other days, I just want some basic stroking/edging/teasing and nothing more.

There's times where I feel like it would be nice to sort of pre-select the type of activities that you want at the beginning of a session, but at the same time that kind of lessens the immersion and takes away the excitement of not knowing exactly what the dom/domme has in store for you that day. It's the same idea behind edging, as others have mentioned. Edging during the ending script is more exciting because (depending on how you have Tease-AI set up) you don't know if this will be the edge when you get permission to cum/ruin, or if you'll be denied/have to edge again. Outside of the ending script, however, an edge is only ever going to result in a "hands off" command. Still enjoyable, but not quite to the same degree.

As for specific positions like kneeling, standing, etc. I most often ignore those. Simply because, with the amount of space that I have available to me and with how I'm set up, changing positions often is usually more of a hassle than it's worth. If the module in question will require you to be in a specific position for more than just a few minutes, I'm usually more willing to go along with it since I can settle in and stick with it for a while before having to up and move again. Of course, I often can't know that to be the case without having run through the module(s) at least once before, which sort of spoils the fun.

On the whole, though, it's sometimes nice to have some motivation to push your boundaries a little. For example, I never would have considered myself the type of person to ever try things such as anal, cum eating, CBT-themed tasks, but between Tease-AI and other web teases, I became more intrigued by the ideas and willing to try those things, if only so that I wouldn't have to avoid teases where those were included in the future. Now those are all things I am willing to do if/when instructed, but again, also depends on several factors.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the matter. Hopefully they are, in some way, of use to you and any of the other personality writers out there. :-D
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Doomtrack »

Generally i dont do anything other than stroking as humiliation etc is a major turnoff for me, it really annoys me when i get these long segments of humiliation stuff without a working way to opt-out.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I just want to edge for dom over and over.

Whenever house of tease asks me to get clothespins I just get annoyed and try to get out of that section as fast as I can.
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Doomtrack »

Kristycookie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:23 pm I just want to edge for dom over and over.

Whenever house of tease asks me to get clothespins I just get annoyed and try to get out of that section as fast as I can.
I hear you, there really should be a way to disable this stuff completely. It actually ruins the "run" a bit when i have to sit there and wait for the dom to stop shouting humilation/pain orders at me while holding my limp dick.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

To each their own of course, but Tease AI has always seemed to be a femdom tease. So kind of strange people disliking the actual femdom parts. If you want to remove all of those parts, you can always go to the script settings page and uncheck the modules that you dislike. Just press the 'Open script' button there, and you can take a quick look at what that module is about.