Brainstorming Tease Mechanics

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Brainstorming Tease Mechanics

Post by d3vi0n »

Thought we could need a general thread for brainstorming ideas for "game mechanics" in our teases and getting some feedback. The discussion here should remain independent from a concrete implementation in a specific teasing software (like Tease AI, GuideMe, SexScripts or something else). If you want to learn how to write for one of these platforms, visit their threads. This is just a thread to discuss and share general ideas.

--------

My first idea (and request for feedback) is the following:

I'm thinking at the moment about a "mood system" for our mistress or succubus and how it could work in terms of game mechanics. I especially need some ideas on how to call the different possible moods.

In my idea the mood determines which endings for a play session are possible and also indicates which ending has the best chance. If we assume three possible endings (Denial, Ruined, Orgasm) we have these combinations:

Only Denial: Demanding
Only Ruined: Heartless
Only Orgasm: Passionate

DENIAL or Ruined: Cunning
Denial or RUINED: Cruel

DENIAL or Orgasm: Playful
Denial or ORGASM: Sympathetic

RUINED or Orgasm: Wicked
Ruined or ORGASM: Wild

DENIAL or Ruined or Orgasm: Ambitious
Denial or RUINED or Orgasm: Naughty
Denial or Ruined or ORGASM: Horny

"Risky" Orgasm (orgasm can result in death because the succubus sucks the player empty): Unrestrained

All moods (with the exception of "Unrestrained") are visible to the player. "Unrestrained" is unique to my succubus setting (see Pilgrim Quest) and could be a secret trait to add some risk to an orgasm (for example for a "Hard Mode")

At the start of a play session the default mood could be "Demanding" (or chosen depending on different conditions). During a play session the mood then could change depending on base chances, random modifiers, player choices, achieved progress or other conditions (like day of week or type of succubus/mistress). There might also be an option for the player at the beginning of his play session or his overall game to exclude specific moods (for example exclude all moods with "Ruined") or change the base chances for different moods to customize the experience to his likings. For moods which allow different endings, there could also be a secret or visible "level" to indicate how big the lead for the most likely ending in the current mood is.

The moods could also be used to realize a simple "push your luck" mechanic. Let's say there is a limited length for the play session (for example not more than 30 minutes or 100 slides) and during the session the player can request an ending at every moment (for example starting a ritual in Pilgrim Quest). So the player has to decide: request an ending now (with the current mood) or try to change the mood to something better with the risk of running out of time and end with a worse mood.

So any ideas for the different mood titles or any feedback on my ideas for the game mechanics?
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Brainstorming Tease Mechanics

Post by avatarbr »

TeaseAI have a "internal" mood system. Apathy and Level too

Besides flags for creator to use, I think Mood determine other variables in a session too, like stroke time duration and chances to stop something if the user ask. I still don't know if affects the cum chances :lol: (unless the creator use it)

I don't know if it's possible to implement that in GuideMe, but I like the idea of the Mood having a impact in the tease direction. One idea is the increased number of edges if the ruined/denied orgasm had a bigger chance to happens, just to make things harder.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Thx for the feedback. Sure this is possible in GuideMe. My Pilgrim Quest already uses a basic mood system on which I want to expand. Personally I like influencing the chances for the outcome (denial, ruin, cum) with the mood. But difficulty of tasks (i.e. number of edges or how long to hold an edge or difficulty of metronome) or even changing the chances for getting different tasks could be influenced by the mood as well.

With my first post here I especially wanted some feedback and ideas on how to call the different moods. So if somebody has any ideas... I would love to hear some suggestions :)
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
akds1337
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by akds1337 »

I would like to see more "training" mechanics involved in games.

Primarily anal training with the focus of teaching the player to have a no-touch(for the penis, anyway) prostate orgasm. (probably combined with chastity)

Other things too, like training to hold the edge longer. Or get closer to the edge without cumming, or holding back from cumming AFTER an edge but forced to continue stroking.

Can be less physical things too, like exhibitionism training- where the user has more and more daring tasks (AT THE USERS OWN RISK!) or sissy training where they must buy/wear a more complete set of clothing to progress.

Chastity / denial (which we kind-of already have with the MissBlue Tease AI personality, but this would be more focused.)

CEI / Cum eating training, where you have to report each time you successfully or unsuccessfully swallow your own load. It maybe has tasks that involve saving / savoring it for future use

Ruined orgasm training, where you learn to shoot your cum then abandon it... Progress to letting go of your cock, then count to 5 THEN your cum trickles out. Finally see if you can make it to 10 full seconds after you've last touched your cock and still leak cum.

So these would be sets of assignments that got progressively deeper into the fetish until you're essentially a master at it.
Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I don't have one but would love to be a sub if a Domme is willing and able.

Post by Mrbsoo »

d3vi0n, first of all, let me thank you for all the great work you've already done
I absolutely love Heart's Club and Pilgrim's Quest

to get in the subject though, I am very passionate about including moods as a main form of deciding tasks and orgasm denial.
I'm currently working on a less ambitious project of mine which I call iMistress.
I think the way you decided to name these moods is really interesting because you are naming them based on the possible outcomes.
The way I named the moods for iMistress was based on 2 variables based off Spicy 3.0: horniness and happiness.
Both can assume values from 1 to 100 and this is what I named each combination of values:

Low Happiness, Low Horniness = Depressed
Low Happiness, High Horniness = Devilish
High/Medium Happiness, Low Horniness = Uninterested
High Happiness, High Horniness = Adventurous
Medium Happiness, High Horniness = Horny
Low Happiness, Medium Horniness = Light Devilish
High Happiness, Medium Horniness = Happy
Medium Happiness, Medium Horniness = Normal

Analysing the outcomes I chose for each mood, I came up with the following conclusions:
-You want happiness to be low all the time pretty much, cause in general that makes you more likely to cum and less likely to get more/harder tasks
-Higher horniness, in general, leads to cumming more often but gives you harder/more tasks and vice-versa
With a little bit of work I think this system can get less predictable which would be a good thing in my opinion.

So, just wanted to point out the different approaches to naming that we chose.
Your names sound really interesting and I think that's a great base for your WIP

If you need any help with coding, I'd love to get involved
Good coding, my dude
Cumming?
That is mad ilegal my dude.