[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE AI] Spicy Reborn (Instable)

Post by timoth31 »

For your glitter files, is it the whole folder that needs to be placed in the right FFriends folder or do I have to chose one of the folder inside like 1 or 6?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

BUG : during worship strokes, when you ask to slow down or speed up, the domme says that youi aren't supposed to do anything. I forgot to try saying i'm on edge and to stop, will try later if you wan't
John_snow003
Explorer
Explorer

Post by John_snow003 »

First of all thanks for the amazing tease but I have a small problem with it, Is there any way to remove the forced bi/gay/feminization from the script without completely breaking. Because I'm really not into that stuff.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

John_snow003 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:54 am First of all thanks for the amazing tease but I have a small problem with it, Is there any way to remove the forced bi/gay/feminization from the script without completely breaking. Because I'm really not into that stuff.
Not sure but you should look in System/Flags uf there are files corresponding to that, but since Spicy reborn is unfinished I don't think it will be possible to disable that
John_snow003
Explorer
Explorer

Post by John_snow003 »

timoth31 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:14 pm Not sure but you should look in System/Flags uf there are files corresponding to that, but since Spicy reborn is unfinished I don't think it will be possible to disable that
Upon further exploration I found a setting to put sissyfication in hard limits, That has worked for me so far.

Update: This didn't work
John_snow003
Explorer
Explorer

Post by John_snow003 »

I've had like 15-20 sessions but I'm yet to receive any kind of CBT could someone know the reason for this?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

John_snow003 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:05 am I've had like 15-20 sessions but I'm yet to receive any kind of CBT could someone know the reason for this?
is it activated in setting? If yes, do you have a flag for it in flag folder?
John_snow003
Explorer
Explorer

Post by John_snow003 »

timoth31 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:06 pm is it activated in setting? If yes, do you have a flag for it in flag folder?
I've looked in settings but can't find the setting for CBT, Also could you tell me the name of the flag if it's not too much trouble
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

John_snow003 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:43 pm
timoth31 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:06 pm is it activated in setting? If yes, do you have a flag for it in flag folder?
I've looked in settings but can't find the setting for CBT, Also could you tell me the name of the flag if it's not too much trouble
I think it's PainUpdate1 PainUpdate2 PainUpdate3 but i'm not sure, I looked in my files and I don't have any other file with a name that could be about cbt
Maybe try to type "Hurt me please" in the chat
Rj45directb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Rj45directb »

Hey! Could someone update the folder and categories (with photos) they used? :whistle: It could save so much time not only to me but all who want to try this tease.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Rj45directb wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:05 pm Hey! Could someone update the folder and categories (with photos) they used? :whistle: It could save so much time not only to me but all who want to try this tease.
Are you talking about your own fetish related videos and stuff?
Rj45directb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Rj45directb »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:42 pm
Rj45directb wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:05 pm Hey! Could someone update the folder and categories (with photos) they used? :whistle: It could save so much time not only to me but all who want to try this tease.
Yes, the first step of the installation. I searched in the thread but no one has uploaded his own folder
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Rj45directb wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:12 pm
Yes, the first step of the installation. I searched in the thread but no one has uploaded his own folder
I must admit that I haven't found anyone that has provided their collection yet either. However I might publish something with the release of TAJ Java. For now you don't necessarily need those/just point them all to one folder containing like 1 video and make sure to have your url files setup.
Rj45directb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Rj45directb »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:01 am

I must admit that I haven't found anyone that has provided their collection yet either. However I might publish something with the release of TAJ Java. For now you don't necessarily need those/just point them all to one folder containing like 1 video and make sure to have your url files setup.
Congratulations, I tested it yet and I have to say it's a very good work! Proud to see there are people like you and all who worked on this (and others) tease who spend time and give to the people some entertainment. In the future when I know more about programming I will surely contribute to the forum. Cheer up with the Java release and take care of yourself!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Rj45directb wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:46 pm
GodDragon wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:01 am
Congratulations, I tested it yet and I have to say it's a very good work! Proud to see there are people like you and all who worked on this (and others) tease who spend time and give to the people some entertainment. In the future when I know more about programming I will surely contribute to the forum. Cheer up with the Java release and take care of yourself!
Thank you! This version is unstable and bugged though and because I am releasing the new Spicy TAJ version I won't fix this one anymore. However I am happy that it worked for you