[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Re: [TEASE AI] Spicy Reborn (Instable) Hypno files

Post by malibu900 »

Does anyone know how to make use of he hypno files app? When I try to use it, it doesn't list any accessible files to play, even though I have files saved in the folder.
That's what she said
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Re: [TEASE AI] Spicy Reborn (Instable)

Post by Manolas Smith »

Hi!

I've been playing for a while now and I cannot get to the academy. Is there anyway to do it or is it something that happens randomly?
MarilynW
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by MarilynW »

The Academy is skipped in the BaseStart file. Anyone know why? Is it buggy?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

MarilynW wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:35 pm The Academy is skipped in the BaseStart file. Anyone know why? Is it buggy?
Yes. It was never finished
Louis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Louis »

Every now and then i get this specific error.

ERROR: Tease AI could not return a unique comment for Contact3 in file: G:\Games\Tease AI\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\Apps\Glitter\Tease\Contact_Descriptions.txt

I tried checking the installation files and under 3.02 there is no Tease folder in the Glitter folder in the rar. Maybe it was forgotten?
What should i put in there?
Evxning
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Evxning »

Louis wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:10 am Every now and then i get this specific error.

ERROR: Tease AI could not return a unique comment for Contact3 in file: G:\Games\Tease AI\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\Apps\Glitter\Tease\Contact_Descriptions.txt

I tried checking the installation files and under 3.02 there is no Tease folder in the Glitter folder in the rar. Maybe it was forgotten?
I'm having the exact same problem, just downloaded and installed spice :)
Be safe everyone! ♥
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Louis wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:10 am Every now and then i get this specific error.

Shouldn't be an issue though. It should still run
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Java] Spicy (Closed Alpha)

Post by GodDragon »

Reusing this thread for the new build:

Closed Alpha
Right now I am not yet releasing this personality to the public because I want to test it first. I don't want people that expected this to work without any issues and that are thus frustrated by session ending bugs. Anyone who is interested in testing alongside me and wants to help me find flaws and bugs can send me a PM. Just keep in mind that there might be session breaking bugs and you might have to reset your installation after the closed alpha ends. Moving progress to the new installation will probably be possible though.

Yes this indeed means that I will start handing out media files and installations for people that want to help me test. You can of course report issues to this thread. I am currently still trying to get everything to work correctly, so bare with me if I can't immediately give you a link to the media files etc.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Just an update for everybody that is waiting. I am currently packing the media folders and uploading them. Hope to have it ready soon :wave:
tarouza
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tarouza »

Ran into first issue today (not at home so don’t have the report) 2nd day going through a game based on pictures with different outcomes based on what photos pop up. 1, it scrolls too fast to follow the conditions that you have to do and 2) It just runs on an endless loop
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

tarouza wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:18 pm Ran into first issue today (not at home so don’t have the report) 2nd day going through a game based on pictures with different outcomes based on what photos pop up. 1, it scrolls too fast to follow the conditions that you have to do and 2) It just runs on an endless loop
Would be great to have a report later on. Thanks for the report for now!
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

I've been trying this new version and I've found some minor bugs, but they mainly stop the session, not being able to finishing it.

I have attached the log in a pdf format (for some reason I couldn't upload a txt file).

Also, lately when my Mistress tells me to start stroking, inmediately she orders to stop. Whenever it happens again, I'll put a copy of the log.

There a couple things I've been missing from the earlier version of Tease AI:

[*]The hability to set a max session time. Sessions usually take almost one hour, and I don't usually have that much time. It allows to set a Preferred time, but apparently Spicy doesn't care about it.
[*]Being able to save the current progress on the session, above all when checking a personallity on Alpha phase. I understand that this is not related here, but maybe you are in contact with 1885.

A new thing on Spicy that I love is
Spoiler: show
the locking system when in chastity, although it looks really simple to avoid it. Maybe it should allow cleaning with a time limit and emergencies, but with a big punishment or a lot of punishment points, so that it doesnt deserve to take the cage off. Personally I love the idea of really not being able to open it until my mistress allows. Maybe that could be an option.

Something I would like that was added to Spicy:
When doing chores, having to wear a maid costume with lingerie. I haven't come across any feminization or sissyfication session. Are those kinks really included already or just planned to be added?
In any case, thanks a lot guys for doing this personallity. It's already amazing in its alpha version. Can't wait to have the finished version of it :-)
Attachments
session log.pdf
(238.85 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Manolas Smith wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:41 pm I've been trying this new version and I've found some minor bugs, but they mainly stop the session, not being able to finishing it.

I have attached the log in a pdf format (for some reason I couldn't upload a txt file).

Also, lately when my Mistress tells me to start stroking, inmediately she orders to stop. Whenever it happens again, I'll put a copy of the log.

There a couple things I've been missing from the earlier version of Tease AI:

[*]The hability to set a max session time. Sessions usually take almost one hour, and I don't usually have that much time. It allows to set a Preferred time, but apparently Spicy doesn't care about it.
[*]Being able to save the current progress on the session, above all when checking a personallity on Alpha phase. I understand that this is not related here, but maybe you are in contact with 1885.

A new thing on Spicy that I love is
the locking system when in chastity, although it looks really simple to avoid it. Maybe it should allow cleaning with a time limit and emergencies, but with a big punishment or a lot of punishment points, so that it doesnt deserve to take the cage off. Personally I love the idea of really not being able to open it until my mistress allows. Maybe that could be an option.

Something I would like that was added to Spicy:
When doing chores, having to wear a maid costume with lingerie. I haven't come across any feminization or sissyfication session. Are those kinks really included already or just planned to be added?
In any case, thanks a lot guys for doing this personallity. It's already amazing in its alpha version. Can't wait to have the finished version of it :-)
Hey,

thanks for the feedback. I will probably have not that much time the next few days but I will try to do my best to fix those bugs next week.

I am very pleased that you like the chastity system. Of course it can bypassed but other than a timed lockbox which has a backup key or something similar anyway there is no way but a real person to make it securer. I think following the guide and really deleting the picture of your phone makes it much easier to stay in chastity instead of just unlocking when you feel like it because you need to go through the hassle of turning on your pc etc.

If you select chastity in the main menu it allows you to clean and it also allows for emergencies.

Yes their is some small feminization as of now (as far as I can remember) but I intend on adding some more of course.

"Personally I love the idea of really not being able to open it until my mistress allows" What do you mean with that? Right now only your assistant or Mistress can allow you to unlock in case of emergency.

Restoring a session isn't that easy as in Tease AI and probably will never be possible sadly. I might add an on crash thing though that will partly restore the session.

Regarding the session time. It should be 45 minutes by default. Can't remember if you can adjust your devotion yet. Need to check that.
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

Hey!

When I say that the locking system can be easily bypassed I mean that you can literally ask Vivienne to be unlocked and make it simply happens. Maybe she could offer the option of not being able to unlock the image at all until the Mistress allows it herself (on our own responsibility). I guess all these stuff means coding and coding but if there's a chance of that to happen it would be cool.

In other hand, the devotion setting is not available, although there's a script file with that name on the personality files.

Thanks anyway ;-)
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Hey how is the process are images videos and co available?