[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Post by GodDragon »

Spicy TAJ (Open Alpha) 0.1.5.1
Welcome to the offical thread of the Spicy TAJ personality

Open Alpha
I finally decided to just release an open alpha version for everyone to enjoy. It has been years in the making and there will definitely still be bugs. I was able to have like 15 major bug free sessions in a row so that's a good sign yet I cannot find every single bug on my own. So beware: You might encounter game breaking bugs that might be frustrating. If you still want to participate and submit to Spicy just post all bugs you encounter here. In addition to that expect sudden feature or balancing changes to be made. I will promise updates won't have you do any resets of the whole progress but some parts might still be changed in future updates. If there are any features you are missing or interactions you would like to see changed (like limits that aren't currently listed but are part of the session and so on) just leave them here as well.

Previous Closed Alpha Text:
Spoiler: show
Right now I am not yet releasing this personality to the public because I want to test it first. I don't want people that expected this to work without any issues and that are thus frustrated by session ending bugs. Anyone who is interested in testing alongside me and wants to help me find flaws and bugs can send me a PM. Just keep in mind that there might be session breaking bugs and you might have to reset your installation after the closed alpha ends. Moving progress to the new installation will probably be possible though.
About
Compared to other personalities this is a rather complex one. It has a ton of features, different modes, different styles, adapts to your needs and there are many more things to come. The original Tease AI Version was created by genome231 but as most of you should know by now I took over genome's tease ai personality "Spicy" because he was too busy to continue it. The link to the original thread can be found at the bottom. After that I started working on it and calling it Spicy Reborn but sadly it was instable and due to TAIs nature I was very limited and bugs were happening too often. This is why I started Tease AI Java. A Tease AI clone that tries to improve the original Tease AI by making it cross-plattform compatible and also giving the user the possibility to do basically anything using java script.

Features
- Different personalities for your domme (find the best one for you)
- Custom setting menu (adapt to your needs or let the domme push you beyond your limits)
- Support for hard and soft limits
- Toy support (14+ supported)
- Support for your very own custom multiple dildos, plugs, high heels and chastity cages (including attributes like material, size etc.). She will decide which one to use based on progress, mood etc.
- Training system (train your endurance in chastity, blowjobs and ass)
- Choose between full time and part time submission
- Virtual assistant (takes care of you while not in a session)
- Punishment system (Misbehave and you might need to do punishment sessions in the dungeon :-O)
- Advanced mood system (Influence the mood of the domme for multiple sessions and handle random mood swings caused by daily things)
- Pre-tagged domme sets
- Custom sounds (metronome, names, commands, taunts etc.)
- Includes almost all common fetishes (sissyfication, feet, sph, chastity, anal, oral, pain, stroking, edging, submission, humilation, pee, asm etc.)
- 50+ links (more to come)
- 20+ starts (more to come)
- Unique dynamic modules that are different each time
- (Kinky) Chores (please your domme or just complete your full time chores)
- Daily tasks and some 24/7 control elements (full time submission)
- much more...

Planned
- More dialogues and responses
- More links (especially chastity)
- Support for remote devices such as lovesense, pishock etc.
- Support for sending you messages via telegram or similar on the go (tasks etc.)
- Support for remote controlled estim and fuck machines
- Special day events (halloween, christmas, easter, birthday etc.)
- Academy system (learn about women and pass your tests to please your domme)
- End dialogues
- More interactivity (responses etc.)
- More dynamic realistic and unique experiences
- Shop system (upgrade and unlock new features using hard earned gold)
- More taunts
- Convince sub to buy stuff/do stuff
- Tell her what days/nights you need to sleep well/are busy so she can give tasks based on that
- Night Tasks
- No peeing (otherwise pee in bottle, consume?), cuff hands/feet, bind to bed/bondage, butt plug, vibrator, sleep on ground, sleep without pillow
- Daily Tasks/Weekly tasks outside of training
- Wear panties, wear a max of x clothes, wear butt plug, wear vibrator, stinging nettle play, be always naked/lingerie when doing x
- Sound (toy) support
- Ice water play
- More Cum Modules: On pillow -> sleep with it, into panties and wear for x, into socks and wear for x, toothbrush
- Peg play more advanced = ropes etc., attach weights
- More girlfriend like approach
- Your idea could be here :wave:
- Much more...
Contribute
If you want to contribute you can either help me code here: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TAJ-Personality, you can suggest things (features, changes or even whole conversations), report bugs or just send some lovely words to me to keep me motivated. In the end you don't need to know how to code. You can just send me an idea with a conversation or pseudo code and I will implement it if it fits.

Installation
DISCLAIMER: This is an (open) alpha. Expect bugs and other issues!

The installation is gonna be rather complex but we need this to provide the best possible experience. Do not skip any step and please be patient if you want this to work. Skipping anything, unless you know what you are doing, will cause bugs and ruin your experience. I will explain everything step by step, so feel free to follow along.

1. You can skip this if all image and video categories inside your tease ai java have been linked to a corresponding folder with fitting media files. You can check this by starting tease ai java, opening the settings menu, selecting "Media" -> "Genre Media" and checking whether all categories are linked to a fitting folder. If you don't have tease ai java yet, do this anyway. You can skip this if you are fine without any additional videos for now and are using URL images. A default bundle of URL images comes with tease ai java, so you normally don't have to touch the Genre URLs.
If you are still missing some parts, want some videos or everything follow along: Create a media folder (name is up to you). This folder should contain a sub folder for videos and images. Because there will be different categories I suggest creating this structure:

Code: Select all

-> Media Folder (your name)
  -> Images
    -> Hardcore
    -> Softcore
    -> Lesbian
    -> Blowjob
    -> Femdom
    -> Lezdom
    -> Hentai
    -> Gay
    -> Maledom
    -> Captions
    -> General
    -> Boobs
    -> Butts
  -> Videos
    -> Hardcore
    -> Softcore
    -> Lesbian
    -> Blowjob
    -> Femdom
    -> Lezdom
    -> Hentai
    -> Gay
    -> Maledom
    -> Captions
    -> General
    -> Boobs
    -> Butts
    -> JOI
    -> Femsub
Now comes a rather time consuming exercise. You'll need to fill those folder with media files that fit to the category. 10 pictures per image folder and 1 video per video folder. Make sure they are either a .jpg or .mp4 file. Of course you can skip those that are already linked to a properly filled folder in your TAJ settings.

2. You'll need at least one properly tagged domme set. Important: Make sure each set has at least one picture tagged as fully dressed and one tagged as half dressed. You can also download a pre-tagged collection down below inside the "Download Links" spoiler.

3. You'll need at least one properly tagged set per (glitter) contact. Important: Make sure each set has at least one picture tagged as fully dressed and one tagged as half dressed. You can also download the pre-tagged collections down below inside the "Download Links" spoiler.

For a quick start setup check the downloads section (includes local java installation).

4. Install the latest tease ai java version (link inside the "Download Links" section).
I am a newbie, please explain it to me:
1. Create a folder for your installation named Tease AI Java or similar.

2. Install Java 11 or higher (newest link in the Tease AI Java thread).

3. Download Tease AI Java.

4. Extract TAJ into the folder created in step 1.

5. That should be it. Congratulations :)
5. Launch Tease AI Java and accept any update prompt. After that:
1. In the bottom left hand corner: Name your domme, set the picture of your domme and input your own name. No worries, the program does not share your name neither does it even send any of those things to anyone out there.

2. In the top left hand corner click on "settings". You don't need to modify a lot in here because Spicy does not use it. However you will need to change some things in the next steps.

Contacts: Set the directory to the parent folder of your tagged domme sets for each contact (created/downloaded in step 2). The folder structure of your parent domme set folder should look like this:

-> Parent Folder (set the directory to this folder)
  -> Set 1
    -> Pictures...
  -> Set 2
    -> Pictures...
  -> Set ...
Media Tab (URL Files): Make sure at least one URL file has the "Use URL(s) for tease" box checked (should have a default working setup that comes with TAJ)

Media Tab (Genre URLs): Make sure in Genre URLs every genre has at least one URL assigned to it (should have a default working setup that comes with TAJ)

Media Tab (Genre Media): If you want videos and image files on your hard drive to show up (step 1) then you can assign those folders to the categories here

3. That should be it for the settings :)
6. Download Spicy from the "Download Links" section and put it into your Personalities folder inside your Tease AI Java folder.

7. Download the Videos/Images/Sounds from the "Download Links" section and put them into the Videos/Images/Audio folder inside your Tease AI Java folder.

8. You can replace some pictures if you want to now:
First go inside the Images/Spicy/Toys folder and replace any picture you like with a picture of your own corresponding toy. Make sure it is a JPG file and has the same name.
Now go inside the Images/Spicy/Toys/Lingerie and go into each subfolder and do the same for the lingerie pictures. If you have multiple ones of one kind you can just keep adding them/overwriting the predefined one.

9. Switch to Images/Spicy/SelfHumiliation I recommend adding at least one humilating picture of yourself now. Make sure it is a JPG file. The name and amount of images does not matter.

10. Switch to Videos/Spicy/SelfHumiliation I recommend adding at least one humilating video of yourself now. Make sure it is a MP4 file. The name and amount of videos does not matter.

11. You are done, yay! Now go ahead and say hi to your domme to go through some more settings.

Download Links
This section includes all the necessary download links. Make sure to have everything downloaded and properly "installed" when starting the personality. Notice: As of now MegaDownloader no longer works and thus you can not download the files in one go without paying for a premium account. I am planning on releasing a torrent soon. However you can bypass this by installing mega sync https://mega.nz/sync and start downloading the file(s) until your limit is reached. It will inform you by then. Then just end mega sync (task manager or by right clicking it), restart your router to get a new IP address and launch mega sync again. Now you can download another 4 GB of data ;)

Latest Release of Personality:
- https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TA ... master.zip

Tease AI Java:
- viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20717

Quick Start Kit (Windows only):
- https://mega.nz/file/EjhgzAZb#VabsY71gv ... 0UJUUy-U9c
This includes: Tease AI Java, URL Image Files (pre-set), Spicy Theme, Spicy Personality (0.1.5), local Java Installation, start script and openjfx installation.
Things you need to download/add for yourself:
1. Spicy Images, Spicy Videos, Spicy Audio
2. Dom/Glitter Tagged Sets
3. Local Images/Videos for categories

Videos:
- https://mega.nz/file/1jpSAQKC#-0WQFszQz ... kgPn1HYiWs

- https://mega.nz/file/52g2jYDS#T-JOdfREc ... Lep9zFty68

Audio:
- https://mega.nz/file/JnxGTICC#lI4aWPdPD ... NudeNY-tpk

(Make sure to unzip the media files into the right directory, so it looks like this: "TAJ Root Folder/Audio/Spicy/Blowjob... and so on)

Not required but for the lazy ones:

Domme Set:
- (Charlotte Springer): https://mega.nz/#!smJ2WCzR!Sn6aV6ZwIA_h ... 9YCqydgnO0
- (Charlotte Springer Special): https://mega.nz/#!NuR1SLoD!Hy6z_nzAjNpA ... wqjlik4-LI
- Grab a community one here (just make sure it meets the requirements mentioned in the installation progress): viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19546

Glitter Sets:
- 1. https://mega.nz/#!8ro3xLqQ!hsnFWG20GYCD ... JmlC65ASWY
- 2. https://mega.nz/#!Qi5FSA7K!zYsDpWvIjniS ... YUTtVaduCo
- 3. https://mega.nz/#!JrRSmD5b!G3t_-zoQp-4Q ... UC1YFoKVzU

Miscellaneous
Update Process
Upon start (after the new version was installed) it will notice that you are running a new version and guide you through every new setting. Images/Videos/Sounds will be extended the same way too. I will publish a new folder that will only contain new files and you will need to paste them into the normal folders to add the new updated ones or overwrite old ones. So don't worry about compatibility issues. TAJ updates personalities itself and will prompt you if there is an update available.

Fixing
- SpankZChoir
- Shop features (currently most of them are disabled)
- Special day scripts

Source Code: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TAJ-Personality.

Credit
Thank you 1885 for Tease-AI
Thank you ski23 for your help with Tease AI Java
Thank you lotar232, Lot5000 and everyone else for your help with Spicy in TAJ
Thank you Daragorn for help, support, your work with Tease-AI and testing the original Spicy
Thank you Marspank for testing the original Spicy
Thank you genome231 for starting Spicy: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17017
Thank you to PtheV, 1885 and avatarbr for their other inspiring personalities.
Thank you to everyone else in this community for making this such a friendly, helpful and awesome place.

Old Spicy Reborn Post:
Spicy Reborn
Welcome to the offical thread of the Spicy Reborn Tease AI personality

About
Compared to other personalities this is a rather complex one. It has a ton of features, different modes, different styles, adapts to your needs and there are many more things to come. Originally this was created by genome231 but as most of you should know by now I took over genome's tease ai personality "Spicy" because he was too busy to continue it. The link to the original thread can be found at the bottom. Right now the version is instable and if you use it you should expect bugs and changes. I am trying my best, the current version is playable and I am happy for everyone that shares their ideas with me and reports bugs to me.

Features
- Different levels of harshness (setup at the beginning)
- Custom setting menu (adapt things to your needs or let the domme push you beyond your limits)
- Strict domme (inform her about your hardlimits) or a more kind domme (will ask before trying new stuff)
- Toy support (14+ supported)
- Shop system (upgrade and unlock new features using hard earned gold)
- Training system (train your chastity and ass)
- Choose between full time and part time submission
- Academy system (learn about women and pass your tests to please your domme)
- Virtual assistant (takes care of you while not in a session)
- Punishment system (Misbehave and you might need to do punishment sessions)
- Pain slut? Sell your body and earn gold by offering yourself to a stranger for punishment
- Advanced mood system (Influence the mood of the domme for multiple sessions and handle random mood swings caused by daily things)
- Pre-tagged domme sets
- Custom sounds (metronome, names, commands, taunts etc.)
- Includes almost all fetishes (sissyfication, chastity, anal, oral, pain, stroking, edging, submission, humilation, pee, asm etc.)
- Special days (halloween, christmas, easter, birthday etc.)
- 50+ links (more to come)
- 20+ starts (more to come)
- Custom session handling (no default link, module behaviour)
- Chores (please your domme or just complete your full time chores)
- much more...

Planned
- More dialogues and responses
- More links (especially chastity)
- End dialogues
- More taunts
- More interactive stuff such as bind balls/penis, ice water, butt plug, kneel, stand, other position, colar, icy hot, pegs
- Convince sub to buy stuff/do stuff
- Improve the caring personality
- Add an easier update process
- Tell her what days/nights you need to sleep well/are busy so she can give tasks based on that
- Night Tasks
- No peeing (otherwise pee in bottle, consume?), cuff hands/feet, bind to bed/bondage, butt plug, vibrator, sleep on ground, sleep without pillow
- Daily Tasks/Weekly tasks
- Wear panties, wear a max of x clothes, wear butt plug, wear vibrator, stinging nettle play, be always naked/lingerie when doing x
- Add fetish menu and include fetish selection in all modules
- Sound (toy) support
- Ice water play
- Cum Modules: On pillow -> sleep with it, into panties and wear for x, into socks and wear for x, toothbrush
- Set ass and chastity level at start if you already have some experience
- Peg play more advanced = ropes etc., attach weights
- Your idea could be here :wave:

Contribute
If you want to contribute you can either help me code here: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-Tease-AI-Reborn, you can suggest things (features, changes or even whole conversations), report bugs or just send some lovely words to me to keep me motivated. In the end you don't need to know how to code. You can just send me an idea with a conversation or pseudo code and I will implement it if it fits.

Installation
The installation is gonna be rather complex but we need this to provide the best possible experience. Do not skip any step and please be patient if you want this to work. Skipping anything, unless you know what you are doing, will cause bugs and ruin your experience. I will explain everything step by step, so feel free to follow along.

1. You can skip this if all image and video categories inside your tease ai have been linked to a corresponding folder with fitting media files. You can check this by starting tease ai, opening the settings menu, selecting "Images" -> "Genre Images" and checking whether all categories are linked to a fitting folder. Do the same for the "Video" tab inside the setting menu. If you don't have tease ai yet, do this anyway.
If you are still missing some parts or everything follow along: Create a media folder (name is up to you). This folder should contain a sub folder for videos and images. Because there will be different categories I suggest creating this structure:

-> Media Folder (your name)
  -> Images
    -> Hardcore
    -> Softcore
    -> Lesbian
    -> Blowjob
    -> Femdom
    -> Lezdom
    -> Hentai
    -> Gay
    -> Maledom
    -> Captions
    -> General
    -> Boobs
    -> Butts
  -> Videos
    -> Hardcore
    -> Softcore
    -> Lesbian
    -> Blowjob
    -> Femdom
    -> Femsub
    -> JOI
    -> General
Now comes a rather time consuming exercise. You'll need to fill those folder with media files that fit to the category. 10 pictures per image folder and 1 video per video folder. Make sure they are either a .jpg or .mp4 file. Of course you can skip those that are already linked to a properly filled folder in your tease ai settings.

2. You'll need at least one properly tagged domme set. Important: Make sure each set has at least one picture tagged as fully dressed and one tagged as half dressed. You can also download a pre-tagged collection down below inside the "Download Links" spoiler.

3. You'll need at least one properly tagged set per glitter contact. Important: Make sure each set has at least one picture tagged as fully dressed and one tagged as half dressed. You can also download the pre-tagged collections down below inside the "Download Links" spoiler.

4. Install the latest tease ai version and the latest patch (links inside the "Download Links" section).
I am a newbie, please explain it to me:
1. Create a folder for your installation named Tease AI or similar.

2. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET and Windows Media Player on your computer. Windows Media Player is default on any windows system though.

3. Follow this community made guide for the installation: https://mega.nz/#!pnohnSDa!is2adoA9TLfE ... vOu-J3U7h0 You can use it later to setup the rest too.

4. Download the patch for Tease AI from the link inside the "Download Links" section. Paste it into the same folder from step 1 and overwrite any files that are the same.

5. That should be it. Congratulations :)
5. Launch Tease AI and setup the following things:
1. In the bottom left hand corner: Name your domme, set the picture of your domme and input your own name. No worries, the program does not share your name neither does it even send any of those things to anyone out there.

2. In the bottom right hand corner click on "Open Settings Menu". You don't need to modify a lot in here because Spicy does not use it. However you will need to change some things in the next steps.

General Tab: Click on "Set Domme Images Directory" and set the directory to the parent folder of your tagged domme sets (created/downloaded in step 2). Above this check "Slideshow Includes Subdirectories". The folder structure of your parent domme set folder should look like this:

-> Parent Folder (set the directory to this folder)
  -> Set 1
    -> Pictures...
  -> Set 2
    -> Pictures...
  -> Set ...

Domme Tab: Set her age and birthday

Sub Tab: Set your age, birthday and check "Own Device a Chastity Device" even if you don't own one.

Scripts Tab: Just make sure all starts, modules, links and ends are checked. Otherwise bugs will occur.

Images Tab: Go to the genre images tab and link all folders on the left side to the corresponding folder inside your media directory. You should've setup those folders in step 1. Setup the URL Files (for best experience all genres). Follow this community guide: https://mega.nz/#!pnohnSDa!is2adoA9TLfE ... vOu-J3U7h0 if you don't know how.

Video Tab: Link all folders to the corresponding folder inside your media directory. You should've setup those folders in step 1.

Apps Tab: Give each glitter contact a name, honorific, enable them and set each contact's image directory to the parent folder with it's sub folders that you should've created or downloaded in step 3.

Ranges Tab: Set tease length minimum to 600 and maximum to 1200 (Don't worry your sessions wont be that long...). Set Stroke Taunt Frequency to verbose.

4. That should be it for the settings :)
6. Download Spicy Reborn from the "Download Links" section and put it into your Scripts folder inside your Tease AI folder. Now copy the "System" folder from the Wicked Tease folder to the Spicy folder and replace anything.

7. Download the Videos/Images/Sounds from the "Download Links" section and put them into the Video/Images/Audio folder inside your Tease AI folder.

8. Download the Academy Material and place it anywhere where you can access it for later use.

9. You can replace some pictures if you want to now:
First go inside the Images/GNMImages/Toys folder and replace any picture you like with a picture of your own corresponding toy. Make sure it is a JPG file and has the same name.
Now go inside the Images/GNMImages/Toys/Lingerie and go into each subfolder and do the same for the lingerie pictures. If you have multiple ones of one kind you can just keep adding them/overwriting the predefined one.

10. Switch to Images/GNMImages/SelfHumiliation I recommend adding at least one humilating picture of yourself now. Make sure it is a JPG file. The name and amount of images does not matter.

11. Switch to Images/GNMImages/DommeSpecial You'll find a few different folders in there. DomX and SexyX. The DomX is for pictures of your domme waring clothes like leather, latex etc.. The SexyX is for especially sexy outfits of your domme. Each folder has 3 subfolders: 1, 2 and 3. 1 is for pictures where she is mostly dressed, 2 for less dressed ones and 3 for least dressed once. Fill them as good as you can. JPG files only.

12. Switch to Video/GNM_Videos/SelfHumiliation I recommend adding at least one humilating video of yourself now. Make sure it is a MP4 file. The name and amount of videos does not matter.

13. You are done, yay! Now go ahead and say hi to your domme to go through some more settings.

Download Links
This section includes all the necessary download links. Make sure to have everything downloaded and properly "installed" when starting the personality. Notice: As of now MegaDownloader no longer works and thus you can not download the files in one go without paying for a premium account. I am planning on releasing a torrent soon. However you can bypass this by installing mega sync https://mega.nz/sync and start downloading the file(s) until your limit is reached. It will inform you by then. Then just end mega sync (task manager or by right clicking it), restart your router to get a new IP address and launch mega sync again. Now you can download another 4 GB of data ;)

Latest Release of Personality:
- https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-Te ... n-3.02.zip

Tease AI:
- viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19518

Tease AI Patch 55.3:
- viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20047

Videos:
- https://mega.nz/#!AvpS0BRR!X7F_RrkQKEP- ... td5QFU9-9Y

- https://mega.nz/#!FigBCYyY!lsFIjgwbbNXR ... KIfHvRhOc4

Sounds:
- https://mega.nz/#!l7YHkQTL!K1xa2i3GQRDz ... BfwFn8-g8A

Academy Material:
- https://mega.nz/#!ZrJhlDjS!n3vlGBmNeWVA ... zS9SDmnidU

Not required but for the lazy ones:

Domme Set:
- (Charlotte Springer): https://mega.nz/#!smJ2WCzR!Sn6aV6ZwIA_h ... 9YCqydgnO0
- (Charlotte Springer Special): https://mega.nz/#!NuR1SLoD!Hy6z_nzAjNpA ... wqjlik4-LI
- Grab a community one here (just make sure it meets the requirements mentioned in the installation progress): viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19546

Glitter Sets:
- 1. https://mega.nz/#!8ro3xLqQ!hsnFWG20GYCD ... JmlC65ASWY
- 2. https://mega.nz/#!Qi5FSA7K!zYsDpWvIjniS ... YUTtVaduCo
- 3. https://mega.nz/#!JrRSmD5b!G3t_-zoQp-4Q ... UC1YFoKVzU

Community Guide:
- https://mega.nz/#!pnohnSDa!is2adoA9TLfE ... vOu-J3U7h0

Miscellaneous
Update Process
I am planning on adding an more advanced update process in the future. Upon start (after replacing the files) it will notice that you are running a new version and guide you through every new setting. Images/Videos/Sounds will be extended the same way too. I will publish a new folder that will only contain new files and you will need to paste them into the normal folders to add the new updated ones or overwrite old ones. So don't worry about compatibility issues. However right now this system is not implemented yet and this might mean that you will need to reinstall everything other than the media files when a stable release is released.

Fixing
- Academy
- SpankZChoir
- Shop features (currently most of them are disabled)
- Special day scripts
- Exercise and chore stuff

Source Code: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-Tease-AI-Reborn.

Credit
Thank you 1885 for Tease-AI
Thank you Daragorn for help, support, your work with Tease-AI and testing the original Spicy
Thank you Marspank for testing the original Spicy
Thank you genome231 for starting Spicy: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17017
Thank you to PtheV and avatarbr for their other inspiring personalities.
Thank you to everyone else in this community for making this such a friendly, helpful and awesome place.
Last edited by GodDragon on Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:06 pm, edited 16 times in total.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [TEASE AI] Spicy Reborn (Instable)

Post by genome231 »

Best of luck Goddragon!

Remember to have fun and most importantly take care of yourself! :-)

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

genome231 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:35 pm Best of luck Goddragon!

Remember to have fun and most importantly take care of yourself! :-)

Best regards
Genome
Thank you very much genome. I will and maybe you will find your way back and add some more awesome ideas. Btw. feel free to suggest some, that shouldn't take too much time :wave:

Sincerely,
GodDragon
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:47 pm Thank you very much genome. I will and maybe you will find your way back and add some more awesome ideas. Btw. feel free to suggest some, that shouldn't take too much time :wave:
Wow you definitely did her a great presentation :-D
I am glad to see Spicy is back online, she was a really nice personality (when you managed to end a session :lol: ).
Did you "just" fixed it or did you add stuff too? Cause you got me intrigued with those 20+ start and 50+ links....i don't remember her having so many, but maybe i have a bad memory :-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:15 pm
GodDragon wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:47 pm Thank you very much genome. I will and maybe you will find your way back and add some more awesome ideas. Btw. feel free to suggest some, that shouldn't take too much time :wave:
Wow you definitely did her a great presentation :-D
I am glad to see Spicy is back online, she was a really nice personality (when you managed to end a session :lol: ).
Did you "just" fixed it or did you add stuff too? Cause you got me intrigued with those 20+ start and 50+ links....i don't remember her having so many, but maybe i have a bad memory :-)
I added many new things and of course new starts and links that were mostly imported from MissBlue. I plan on adding a lot more though. Sessions should work, just some other features need fixing. As I said the build is not stable. I haven't done too many test runs but all sessions have worked out for me. I am not happy with the result yet though because there are many things that are on my to do and fixing list. I will try my best to get it working asap and to improve it even more.
I will start adding a version number in the title if I find the current build to be playable without major issues and then I will start adding changelogs for each update.
However I thought this thread might allow the community to already test it and to report and suggest new things. And furthermore it shows that this project is everything but dead. ;)

PS: I spend 2 hours on this thread and I plan on adding more stuff, such as a even more in depth tutorial.
hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd »

Thank you for fixing the bug and doing all of this stuff.

The two modes (athlete and student) are both a little bit unbalanced I think.

students mode:
With student mode I can choose the time I have to study every week, but I have to choose at least 10 hours. Isn't that kind of a lot? I mean of course especially while you have finals, 10 hours in one week isn't that much, but sometimes you just don't have enough to learn... Or in my case, I only go to school 3 days a week, so I have much less to study.
athlete mode:
It's way to long... I thought I could do a quick little work out, take a shower and then leave, but it took me almost 2 hours (23 exercises), and even if it was the first time, the exercise were a little bit over the top. I'm sure at one point I had to do a few hundred push ups (with about 20 second breaks between every tenth push up)
Also, I still only get writing tasks when I choose to do a chore. Is it normal that it happens so often?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

hzsmd wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:10 pm Thank you for fixing the bug and doing all of this stuff.

The two modes (athlete and student) are both a little bit unbalanced I think.

students mode:
With student mode I can choose the time I have to study every week, but I have to choose at least 10 hours. Isn't that kind of a lot? I mean of course especially while you have finals, 10 hours in one week isn't that much, but sometimes you just don't have enough to learn... Or in my case, I only go to school 3 days a week, so I have much less to study.
athlete mode:
It's way to long... I thought I could do a quick little work out, take a shower and then leave, but it took me almost 2 hours (23 exercises), and even if it was the first time, the exercise were a little bit over the top. I'm sure at one point I had to do a few hundred push ups (with about 20 second breaks between every tenth push up)
Also, I still only get writing tasks when I choose to do a chore. Is it normal that it happens so often?
Gonna look into those. Haven't tested them yet. The chore thing is because you can only clean a room every 7 days and you haven't bought a chore pack in the store yet ;) If you buy one you will get different chores. I will work on that system though. Stay tuned
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Woohoo! Glad that most interesting and most cranky script will be continued.

Good luck to new Author.
Pic related for inspiration.

Best regards,
Soth
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (304.31 KiB) Viewed 89880 times
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Skirata wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 pm On almost every line that the Domme types, I'm getting text at the end of the line that says "Vocab Error: DT4" or "Vocab Error" DT3"
I'm not sure what causes it, but it definitely reduces the immersion
"Important: Make sure each set has at least one picture tagged as fully dressed and one tagged as half dressed." Are you sure that applys to your domme set(s) or are you using the one from this thread?
sotherbee wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:03 am Woohoo! Glad that most interesting and most cranky script will be continued.

Good luck to new Author.
Pic related for inspiration.

Best regards,
Soth
Thank you. Is this a current issue or just some old issue?
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saidi99 »

Skirata wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 pm On almost every line that the Domme types, I'm getting text at the end of the line that says "Vocab Error: DT4" or "Vocab Error" DT3"
I am getting the same Vocab Error.
GodDragon wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:10 pm
"Important: Make sure each set has at least one picture tagged as fully dressed and one tagged as half dressed." Are you sure that applys to your domme set(s) or are you using the one from this thread?
I am using the pictures in this thread and I can confirm that the Charlotte set that I am using as the dome does have at least one of each of these tags.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

saidi99 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:04 pm
I am using the pictures in this thread and I can confirm that the Charlotte set that I am using as the dome does have at least one of each of these tags.
Are you using the latest version from github? FullyDressed, GarmentCovering and HalfDressed should be the relevant tags. Does your System/Variable folder (inside the personality) contain the following files: "GoodDays" & "BadDays"? Otherwise I don't know what could be wrong. And yes that Vocab error can cause a lot of bugs so you should try to fix them somehow. Maybe even try to reinstall spicy. Did you setup everything in one go or did it maybe crash at the beginning?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Just looked the #DT files over, thought I might have som help.
But nice job fixing them, as far as I can tell they can only cause issues if something isn't set up correctly. (unless baddays/gooddays somehow screws this up).

A small suggestion popped into my head.
With the current system the domme will always undress during the session. Provided your merits and good days are not in the "negative". Maybe add some sort of system where the domme might have days where she wont undress pass DTx.
This could also lead to possible responses where one can beg her to strip some etc.

Afterall it should be a treat when domme undresses herself :lol:

Just a suggestion!

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

genome231 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:59 pm Just looked the #DT files over, thought I might have som help.
But nice job fixing them, as far as I can tell they can only cause issues if something isn't set up correctly. (unless baddays/gooddays somehow screws this up).

A small suggestion popped into my head.
With the current system the domme will always undress during the session. Provided your merits and good days are not in the "negative". Maybe add some sort of system where the domme might have days where she wont undress pass DTx.
This could also lead to possible responses where one can beg her to strip some etc.

Afterall it should be a treat when domme undresses herself :lol:

Just a suggestion!

Best regards
Genome
Added to the to do list. Currently I am also curious about what is causing their issue.
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saidi99 »

GodDragon wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:42 pm
Are you using the latest version from github? FullyDressed, GarmentCovering and HalfDressed should be the relevant tags. Does your System/Variable folder (inside the personality) contain the following files: "GoodDays" & "BadDays"? Otherwise I don't know what could be wrong. And yes that Vocab error can cause a lot of bugs so you should try to fix them somehow. Maybe even try to reinstall spicy. Did you setup everything in one go or did it maybe crash at the beginning?
I do have the latest github version, and I was not interrupted during the initial setup script. Once I get home and have a chance I will try a new install and let you know if that works.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

saidi99 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:49 pm
GodDragon wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:42 pm

I do have the latest github version, and I was not interrupted during the initial setup script. Once I get home and have a chance I will try a new install and let you know if that works.
Make a backup of your system folder inside the personality though because if a fresh install does not help you can restore the old state and we can work from there ;)