[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE AI] Spicy Reborn (Instable)

Post by GodDragon »

wacokid000 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:14 am Ran this a 3 times + the intro (the version in the OP, not the current build). Didn't encounter any crashes, no major bugs that I saw. One oddity was that every session ran the worship strokes module, which goes on for way too long. It's like 45 minutes of slow-moderate stroking or moderate-fast.

There is probably a long list of recommendations or changes I'd suggest, but I think a lot of them are already on the to-do list anyway, and there is enough there as-is.

I may help contribute to the cause however, I'm not completely savvy on how all this comes together, but I do have an idea to add an alternative to the SpankzChoir. It'll be some work, but I can use the the original as a framework to make it easier.

We'll see how it goes, as for what it is, let's just say I'm calling it
Spoiler: show
SissyCams
Sounds good to me. Tell use when you came up with a more advanced concept/some code. Feel free to create a pull request. The length of modules is still a work in progress and they might have some issue when it comes to pacing and infinite loops. You can however leave some suggestions here and report every module which seems to long. Yea some are already on the list but you never know if I already have all your ideas and bugs on my list.
flying1 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:32 am Ok, my thoughts about this one...
  • I think that spicy is too difficult to use.
    When I use custom commands I dont get anything.
    And I dont understand what way to go to reach my aims. You know, all the players are different, and when you have RPG or Quest elements, some noob can run the wrong way and crash it.
    For example, what do I get when I try to go in the dungeon at start?
  • There is no manual, no character to guide me better. I try to input first command, second command, third command, and it is like difficult to me cause of I dont get any supposed reaction. It should at least advise me what to do but it tells me all the options, even those that are ???unavailable???.
  • Also, It's difficult to change pictures to custom, cause until I reach this scene or read the code I cant tell, what is the role of the picture. There are lots of folders and some names are strange 8-)
  • Also I would like to turn on/turn off some functions. Fort example, to have not one but few methods of doing something. What are RPG elements for if I cant even change my character's behaviour. :whistle:
  • Also, as there are variables, I would like to have an opportunity to see one character in different locations and any character in one location. For exampe, characters form dungeon at academy or forming a party with NPC or girl from shop going to dungeon, or some custom ways to have some action with NPCs from academy. I see it as NPC's profileS with few variables (we have no objects and records, yea?).
  • There can be custom folders to change photos, customizable behavior, preferrable clothes, easy for editing custom list of punishments, some other themes for dungeon, customizable prices, some script to ask all this and to set it like the one in HoT.
  • Virtual assistant should be more humanlike, hm... :-/
First of all as I said this is an instable build and I just wanted to show the community that this project is being continued. Yes, there were some RPG elements planned however they are not working yet so I don't know what RPG elements you tried and how you had the idea that there must be some RPG elements in the first place? Furthermore the dungeon right now is just a synonym for punishment so I don't get that either.
What custom commands are you talking about and what quest elements are you talking about? Of course each picture folder has special a purpose and because there are many it is harder than usual to change them. However there will be a tutorial and feature that allows you to easily change those pictures to your liking.
What would you like to disable? I am planning on disabling certain fetishes and spicy already has many different options when it comes to other things for example domme modes.
When it comes to customizable behaviour you can already set the some values like pain endurance etc. in the settings. What else would you be looking for? What do you mean with "Other themes for dungeons"?
Customizable prices would be a bit too easy right? However you can do that in the code.
The introduction script already asks you many things so what else would you be looking for?
It is a virtual assistant and not a human so this makes sense right?

All in all I can understand some criticism but many of your points are kinda vague and I don't know how you even got on the "RPG" train. Please give some more detailed suggestions.

Best regards,
GodDragon
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

hzsmd wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:50 pm I had a session where I had to play the edge game (edge over and over again). For some reason it took way longer than the normal session time (2 hours instant of 50 minutes)
You probably don't know what exact module it was right? Because I can't see the edge a ton module going on for always. However maybe I am just missing something.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Started the script with the new year! So far so good actually. I like the changes so far. :love: :love: :love: Also not ran into an error just one typo really.
Choir was to type "Mistress is purphase, Mistress is life." It should be purpose of course.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Ran into my first crash sadly. Tried pushing continue but the script was frozen. Saved and Loaded state without success.

Chat log was as follows :
04:55 e.h. Charlotte: For this exercise
04:56 e.h. Charlotte: You should try to wear the plastic belt for at least 0 hours
04:56 e.h. Charlotte: It's okay if you can't sleep in it
::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = D:\Shared\Spicy\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\End\ChastityTraining\ExercisesSet.txt ::: LineVal = 15
::: TauntText = D:\Shared\Spicy\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_2.txt ::: LineVal = 37
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0
05:08 e.h. Sub: debug
05:08 e.h. Sub: fix
Log had :
2.1.2018 16:56:40 SaidHello = True
2.1.2018 16:56:40 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: D:\Shared\Spicy\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\End\ChastityTraining\ExercisesSet.txt
2.1.2018 16:56:40 Handlescripts Called
2.1.2018 16:56:40 CHeck
2.1.2018 16:56:40 D:\Shared\Spicy\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\End\ChastityTraining\ExercisesSet.txt
2.1.2018 16:56:40 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: D:\Shared\Spicy\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\End\ChastityTraining\ExercisesSet.txt
2.1.2018 16:56:40 TempVal = 96
2.1.2018 16:56:45 Timer1 Parse Line: #InAddition @RT(I want you to spend,you should also spend) #Random(5,15) minutes naked and caged in the corner #DT
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ############################### DomTask = #InAddition @RT(I want you to spend,you should also spend) #Random(5,15) minutes naked and caged in the corner #DT
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ============= PoundClean(String) =============
2.1.2018 16:56:45 StartValue: "#InAddition @RT(I want you to spend,you should also spend) #Random(5,15) minutes naked and caged in the corner #DT"
2.1.2018 16:56:45 Starting scan run 1 on "#InAddition @RT(I want you to spend,you should also spend) #Random(5,15) minutes naked and caged in the corner #DT"
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ParenEnd = 59
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ParenFlag = I want you to spend,you should also spend) #Random(5,15
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ParenEnd = -1
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ParenFlag = 5 minutes naked and caged in the corner #DT
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

Hello,

thank you for your work :)
I´ve used Spicy on my old laptop and now I downloaded tease AI on my new one and tried to install spicy. I selected the personality in the box on the upper right but it seems like i is still wicked tease. I remmember getting a long introduction the first time using it, you could choose part time or full time and so on. But I just get somebody telling me to stroke ("it´s good to see you this morning").

But when I get Error messages it seems to be looking into the spicy folder to get the scripts.

ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\Users\Sanel\Desktop\Ordner\privat\TEASEAI\Scripts\Spicy-Tease-AI-Reborn-Version-3.02\Stroke\Edge\Edge.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: C:\Users\Sanel\Desktop\Ordner\privat\TEASEAI\Scripts\Spicy-Tease-AI-Reborn-Version-3.02\Stroke\Edge\Edge.txt

I fixed that error by copying integrating the stroke folder of tease ai into the spicy stroke folder.

But still I think I got the wrong personality.
When I look into the modding folder it says about the part where the start modules schould be shown that the page cant be shown. My computer is connected to the internet though.

I tried to tell you as much as I know and it would be great if you could help me. :)

Thank you
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

servus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:14 am Hello,

I´ve used Spicy on my old laptop and now I downloaded tease AI on my new one and tried to install spicy. I selected the personality in the box on the upper right but it seems like i is still wicked tease. I remmember getting a long introduction the first time using it, you could choose part time or full time and so on. But I just get somebody telling me to stroke ("it´s good to see you this morning").

But when I get Error messages it seems to be looking into the spicy folder to get the scripts.

ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\Users\Sanel\Desktop\Ordner\privat\TEASEAI\Scripts\Spicy-Tease-AI-Reborn-Version-3.02\Stroke\Edge\Edge.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: C:\Users\Sanel\Desktop\Ordner\privat\TEASEAI\Scripts\Spicy-Tease-AI-Reborn-Version-3.02\Stroke\Edge\Edge.txt

I fixed that error by copying integrating the stroke folder of tease ai into the spicy stroke folder.

When I look into the modding folder it says about the part where the start modules schould be shown that the page cant be shown. My computer is connected to the internet though.

I tried to tell you as much as I know and it would be great if you could help me. :)

Thank you
It sounds like your Spicy folder is broken really, you shouldn't have moved the tease-ai things into spicy folder either since those are all the wicked things. I would just Download the script again and then copy/paste the system folder inside your spicy script folder to the new one. Then you should have your old settings. Worst case you have to do the introductions again I guess.

Also the problem might be that in tease-ai setting - scripts - that all the scripts are not checked as active there.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Wondering about exercises and chores.
Does the Mistress force you to start exercising eventually or is that something you need to start yourself.

Chores, writing tasks hardest ones are some not complete-able.

Example1 : jSgSGFTYUjIBFSE"#�%8/dBsDsDBfGSsaD1SDGGxfddfbv (on character there isn't even on the english language ascii)
Example2 : .!,*26e.bd.,t,df'secBgDh/3ht#GNYY#g-.-.-s.k2fma"DFs (Uses # that messes the script up)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Gormur wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:34 am Started the script with the new year! So far so good actually. I like the changes so far. :love: :love: :love: Also not ran into an error just one typo really.
Choir was to type "Mistress is purphase, Mistress is life." It should be purpose of course.
Fixed. Thanks for the support :)
Gormur wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:18 pm Wondering about exercises and chores.
Does the Mistress force you to start exercising eventually or is that something you need to start yourself.

Chores, writing tasks hardest ones are some not complete-able.

Example1 : jSgSGFTYUjIBFSE"#�%8/dBsDsDBfGSsaD1SDGGxfddfbv (on character there isn't even on the english language ascii)
Example2 : .!,*26e.bd.,t,df'secBgDh/3ht#GNYY#g-.-.-s.k2fma"DFs (Uses # that messes the script up)
Fixed. Thanks for the report.

Thank you
Yes your folder seems to be messed up. Redownload the spicy folder, unpack it and only copy a system folder into the personality from wicked tease. Everything else other than the media files and additional tease ai settings should work on its own.
Gormur wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:05 pm Ran into my first crash sadly. Tried pushing continue but the script was frozen. Saved and Loaded state without success.

Chat log was as follows :
04:55 e.h. Charlotte: For this exercise
04:56 e.h. Charlotte: You should try to wear the plastic belt for at least 0 hours
04:56 e.h. Charlotte: It's okay if you can't sleep in it
::: FileText = D:\Shared\Spicy\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\End\ChastityTraining\ExercisesSet.txt ::: LineVal = 15
::: TauntText = D:\Shared\Spicy\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_2.txt ::: LineVal = 37
05:08 e.h. Sub: debug
05:08 e.h. Sub: fix
Log had :
2.1.2018 16:56:40 SaidHello = True
2.1.2018 16:56:40 Handlescripts Called
2.1.2018 16:56:40 D:\Shared\Spicy\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\End\ChastityTraining\ExercisesSet.txt
2.1.2018 16:56:40 TempVal = 96
2.1.2018 16:56:45 Timer1 Parse Line: #InAddition @RT(I want you to spend,you should also spend) #Random(5,15) minutes naked and caged in the corner #DT
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ############################### DomTask = #InAddition @RT(I want you to spend,you should also spend) #Random(5,15) minutes naked and caged in the corner #DT
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ============= PoundClean(String) =============
2.1.2018 16:56:45 StartValue: "#InAddition @RT(I want you to spend,you should also spend) #Random(5,15) minutes naked and caged in the corner #DT"
2.1.2018 16:56:45 Starting scan run 1 on "#InAddition @RT(I want you to spend,you should also spend) #Random(5,15) minutes naked and caged in the corner #DT"
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ParenEnd = 59
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ParenFlag = I want you to spend,you should also spend) #Random(5,15
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ParenEnd = -1
2.1.2018 16:56:45 ParenFlag = 5 minutes naked and caged in the corner #DT
Thank you for the detailed report. I think I fixed that issue in the newest update.
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

Gormur wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:40 pm

Thank you
It sounds like your Spicy folder is broken really, you shouldn't have moved the tease-ai things into spicy folder either since those are all the wicked things. I would just Download the script again and then copy/paste the system folder inside your spicy script folder to the new one. Then you should have your old settings. Worst case you have to do the introductions again I guess.

Also the problem might be that in tease-ai setting - scripts - that all the scripts are not checked as active there.
Thank you very much :) It worked!

EDIT:
Unfortunately I got a bug during the first session. After answering some questions it just sort of restarted:

[Vivienne]: Or something one you should try to wear full time 24/7?
11:43 servus: 24/7
[Vivienne]: Play, punishment or full time?
11:43 servus: full time
[Vivienne]: Okay then!
First session is very important and a long due to first time setup
Do you have about 1 - 1.5 hours?
11:43 servus: yes
Commencing..
Setting up
This might take a few minutes..
10% complete...
20% complete...
30% complete...
40% complete...
50% complete...
60% complete...
80% complete...
90% complete...
100% complete
Have you done this
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

servus wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:09 am
Gormur wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:40 pm

Thank you

Thank you very much :) It worked!

EDIT:
Unfortunately I got a bug during the first session. After answering some questions it just sort of restarted:

[Vivienne]: Or something one you should try to wear full time 24/7?
11:43 servus: 24/7
[Vivienne]: Play, punishment or full time?
11:43 servus: full time
[Vivienne]: Okay then!
First session is very important and a long due to first time setup
Do you have about 1 - 1.5 hours?
11:43 servus: yes
Commencing..
Setting up
This might take a few minutes..
10% complete...
20% complete...
30% complete...
40% complete...
50% complete...
60% complete...
80% complete...
90% complete...
100% complete
Have you done this
Strange... Looks like a Tease AI bug to me
Try setting it up again but don't type 24/7.
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by chefboyrdee »

GodDragon thank you so much for continuing Spicy. I took a break from Tease AI for a while, but I just downloaded this version of Spicy last night and it's great so far! I love the fact that you have different modes and also training for chastity and ass play.

I hope it's not too much to throw a few suggestions your way. I'm really enjoying it so far.
  • First, I think that the "Sissy mode" could use a little extra. Cumming from just a vibrator is cool and all, but I think adding (or increasing probability of) extra butt play, extra lingerie tasks etc. would really make it feel more like a "Sissy Mode." BJs and Gay stuff is not really my cup of tea, but I'm assuming other people who enjoy Feminization or being a Sissy probably enjoy it too (I'd probably just delete those scripts so I wouldn't deal with them personally). I'm not sure if this is eventually covered under the ass play training, but also working to a "Sissygasm" as people call it would be great. That's when you ejaculate only from anal penetration.
  • In the same regard, I think a feminization training would also be awesome. I've noticed a lot of feminization teases on Milovana so I think it's likely something that is in demand. Maybe start with the sub just putting on underwear, increasing ass play, using the vibrator, and escalate to locking up your "clitty" in chastity when using Spicy (or 24/7 if that's what the sub chooses) and anal play/vibrator only for stimulation. Or eventually escalating to not being able to cum unless you're locked up and it's only from anal/vibrator. This may be difficult to code though because it may require replacing stroking commands with ass fucking or putting the vibrator on your clitty.
You can probably guess my new found kink by reading this post haha. Anyway, those were just a couple ideas I had for implementing feminization into the modules a little, similar to how chastity is implemented all over the place.

Again, seriously this is lots of fun so far! I'm excited to keep trying more sessions with Spicy and see if she can help me push my limits a bit more. Thank you =)

Edit: I forgot to add, is there a reason you don't use line breaks in your code? I found it difficult to read through some of the scripts and debug things or change them to my liking with that. Or is my Notebook program just acting up?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

chefboyrdee wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:41 am GodDragon thank you so much for continuing Spicy. I took a break from Tease AI for a while, but I just downloaded this version of Spicy last night and it's great so far! I love the fact that you have different modes and also training for chastity and ass play.

I hope it's not too much to throw a few suggestions your way. I'm really enjoying it so far.
  • First, I think that the "Sissy mode" could use a little extra. Cumming from just a vibrator is cool and all, but I think adding (or increasing probability of) extra butt play, extra lingerie tasks etc. would really make it feel more like a "Sissy Mode." BJs and Gay stuff is not really my cup of tea, but I'm assuming other people who enjoy Feminization or being a Sissy probably enjoy it too (I'd probably just delete those scripts so I wouldn't deal with them personally). I'm not sure if this is eventually covered under the ass play training, but also working to a "Sissygasm" as people call it would be great. That's when you ejaculate only from anal penetration.
  • In the same regard, I think a feminization training would also be awesome. I've noticed a lot of feminization teases on Milovana so I think it's likely something that is in demand. Maybe start with the sub just putting on underwear, increasing ass play, using the vibrator, and escalate to locking up your "clitty" in chastity when using Spicy (or 24/7 if that's what the sub chooses) and anal play/vibrator only for stimulation. Or eventually escalating to not being able to cum unless you're locked up and it's only from anal/vibrator. This may be difficult to code though because it may require replacing stroking commands with ass fucking or putting the vibrator on your clitty.
You can probably guess my new found kink by reading this post haha. Anyway, those were just a couple ideas I had for implementing feminization into the modules a little, similar to how chastity is implemented all over the place.

Again, seriously this is lots of fun so far! I'm excited to keep trying more sessions with Spicy and see if she can help me push my limits a bit more. Thank you =)

Edit: I forgot to add, is there a reason you don't use line breaks in your code? I found it difficult to read through some of the scripts and debug things or change them to my liking with that. Or is my Notebook program just acting up?
Thank you for the suggestions. I have stuff like this planned, so stay tuned.
About the line breaks. I don't know how Tease AI handles them. You can add line breaks when there is a goto that just skips the empty line anyway but I don't know if Tease AI will slow down at an empty line or even print something. You should use Notepad++ to view the files though, maybe that is your issue.
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by dragoul »

I found another bug:

02:10 Dom: Did you drop water during these exercises? Vocab Error: DT2
02:10 Slave: yes
02:10 Dom: Well.. Vocab Error: DT2
02:10 Dom: Right now you have to measure the amount of water left Vocab Error: DT2
02:10 Dom: So tell me worthless cuckold Vocab Error: DT2
02:11 Dom: How much water is there left? Vocab Error: DT1
02:11 Slave: 800

Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean, Boolean TaskClean) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 9906.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 4769.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bei Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:Zeile 50.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
stanos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by stanos »

Hello,

I have a little problem with Spicy. It always tries to start a session with the domme and I cant access any other option in the startup.
I have to tell the thing i actually want to do to the domme witch is kind of weird and only works if i already had a session.

Launching Spicy
20% loaded
40% loaded
60% loaded
80% loaded
100% loaded
[Vivienne]: Let's go!
[Vivienne]: Slave you had a session recently
07:13 Charlotte: And now let's see if you answer properly
::: FileText = F:\Spicy 3.02\Tease-AI\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\Interrupt\GNMBackgroundBase.txt ::: LineVal = 15
::: TauntText = ::: LineVal = 0
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

stanos wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:16 pm Hello,

I have a little problem with Spicy. It always tries to start a session with the domme and I cant access any other option in the startup.
I have to tell the thing i actually want to do to the domme witch is kind of weird and only works if i already had a session.

Launching Spicy
20% loaded
40% loaded
60% loaded
80% loaded
100% loaded
[Vivienne]: Let's go!
[Vivienne]: Slave you had a session recently
07:13 Charlotte: And now let's see if you answer properly
::: FileText = F:\Spicy 3.02\Tease-AI\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\Interrupt\GNMBackgroundBase.txt ::: LineVal = 15
::: TauntText = ::: LineVal = 0
Yea that was caused by a pull request someone did. I reverted that change in the newest update.
dragoul wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:14 am I found another bug:

02:10 Dom: Did you drop water during these exercises? Vocab Error: DT2
02:10 Slave: yes
02:10 Dom: Well.. Vocab Error: DT2
02:10 Dom: Right now you have to measure the amount of water left Vocab Error: DT2
02:10 Dom: So tell me worthless cuckold Vocab Error: DT2
02:11 Dom: How much water is there left? Vocab Error: DT1
02:11 Slave: 800

Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean, Boolean TaskClean) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 9906.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 4769.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bei Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:Zeile 50.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Fixed. Is that vocab error always there for you?