[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [TEASE AI] Spicy Reborn (Instable)

Post by Spielers »

nice to hear that you are still on work. Can you please implement a "I came" funktion. at the moment the program run as normal when you cum without a permission. Miss Blue have such a funktion when you need an example. Thank you
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:02 amI will probably continue the development very soon though so stay tuned. I will look into all pull requests and bug reports asap.
:thumbsup:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

dragoul wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:08 pm
GodDragon wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:02 amI will probably continue the development very soon though so stay tuned. I will look into all pull requests and bug reports asap.
:thumbsup:
I am currently working on a new tease ai written in java that uses javascript files to code. Stay tuned. It will offer endless possibilities and much better performance and a cleaner/easier to fix code.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

I don't wanna sound unrespectful or something like that, but...
I am currently working on a new tease ai written in java that uses javascript files to code.

Two questions:
1. Are you a professional programmer with at least 2 or 3 years working as a programmer?
2. There are 2 till 4 active content writers out there for TAI, how many of them you think you could convince them to learn javascript, just to be able to script for your 'new TAI'?

Sorry if I sound harsh, that's not my intention, but there were always some people talking about how bad TAI is coded, how they could make it better, what great plans they have,... and it's always the same,... after a while you never hear of them again.

What the creator of TAI did is a great code-line-interpreter, and it works great and flexible, it's not performant and that is something which could be improved,... but scripting is easy, even for non-programmers.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

markus wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:02 pm I don't wanna sound unrespectful or something like that, but...
I am currently working on a new tease ai written in java that uses javascript files to code.

Two questions:
1. Are you a professional programmer with at least 2 or 3 years working as a programmer?
2. There are 2 till 4 active content writers out there for TAI, how many of them you think you could convince them to learn javascript, just to be able to script for your 'new TAI'?

Sorry if I sound harsh, that's not my intention, but there were always some people talking about how bad TAI is coded, how they could make it better, what great plans they have,... and it's always the same,... after a while you never hear of them again.

What the creator of TAI did is a great code-line-interpreter, and it works great and flexible, it's not performant and that is something which could be improved,... but scripting is easy, even for non-programmers.
I have 4 years of experience when it comes to java. 2 years in javascript, python, php and c#. Some experience in C++.

I know what you are talking about. But I want to improve tease ai and not only is the performance bad but it also has logical issues and the scripting is very limited and complicated if you want to do bigger things. Furthermore I would very gladly update the tease ai code however it is such a mess which means it is almost impossible to fix without a complete rewrite. And that's what I am basicly doing. I might add support for old tease ai scripting but that is of pretty low priority. I will port spicy myself so you won't have to worry about that. I will also very gratefully help others with porting their ai. I will at least provide some converter that can convert most of the things automatically.
Learning a programming language can only be helpful and furthermore I am providing an easy api which will allow you to create most things without really programming too much.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Can I use the new tease ai on my adroid phone?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:30 pm Can I use the new tease ai on my adroid phone?
Well your biggest problem is gonna be storage space then. But maybe. I dunno how easy it will be to port it that easily.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Good news, I started porting Spicy to the new TAJ (Tease-AI Java).
Here is the repository link: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TAJ-Personality
I completely ported the setup script already and it works flawlessly.

Best regards,

GodDragon
simpletoe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by simpletoe »

I'm getting an error immediately when starting a session:

"Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\name\Downlads\TeaseAI\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\System\Variables\gdBegForCEI'."

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I can't find any subfolders called "Variables".
simpletoe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by simpletoe »

Ah, nevermind. Found it in another system file, created a Variables folder, and pasted it in. Hopefully that works! Thanks for everyone's work here. I'm sort of late to the party.
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

I've been playing with this, and found it great so far!

I have a question, During the "...Module_2EdgeATon" rounds, Lets say I accidentally :innocent: exploded during an edge, there is no way for me to report I did and the next round just continues. Any advice? :w00t:

Thanks!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

modnar wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:24 pm I've been playing with this, and found it great so far!

I have a question, During the "...Module_2EdgeATon" rounds, Lets say I accidentally :innocent: exploded during an edge, there is no way for me to report I did and the next round just continues. Any advice? :w00t:

Thanks!
As this is a build that is instable I know that there is no I came thing yet. My Tease-AI Java Version of Spicy will have this.
saraslut2015
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by saraslut2015 »

When I start up the tease ai lava and load spicy and hit start this is what I get

Launching spicy 1.0
Personality type id null does not exist
Initial start up....

But nothing happens. I downloaded and extracted spicy 1.0 and move the whole folder over to personalities did I make a mistake some where
DasypusUltra
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by DasypusUltra »

Hi all, apologies if this has already been addressed.

I've just downloaded the linked files and installed Spicy using the guide on the first page, and have progressed to the chat window settings stage. However, the program does not accept any answers once I am asked whether I am full time or part time, and I don't know how to either fix or bypass this. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Relevant chat log:
[Vivienne]: Well..
[Vivienne]: Unfortunately I have misplaced your application *sad*
[Vivienne]: So I need you to refresh my memory
[Vivienne]: Are you here to serve full or part time?
DasypusUltra: part time
[Vivienne]: Full time or part time slave?

Then no further response is received. If any other information is needed then I will provide it.

Edit: I've tested further by removing the choice in the script text file, and have found the same issue with all other questions, except those which require only yes or no.

Reinstalled TeaseAI and Spicy reborn and the problem disappeared in the new version. Would this suggest that I had installed TeaseAI incorrectly? I'll leave this here in case it helps with development or something. Thanks for the effort you've put into this
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DasypusUltra wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 am Hi all, apologies if this has already been addressed.

I've just downloaded the linked files and installed Spicy using the guide on the first page, and have progressed to the chat window settings stage. However, the program does not accept any answers once I am asked whether I am full time or part time, and I don't know how to either fix or bypass this. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Relevant chat log:
[Vivienne]: Well..
[Vivienne]: Unfortunately I have misplaced your application *sad*
[Vivienne]: So I need you to refresh my memory
[Vivienne]: Are you here to serve full or part time?
[Vivienne]: Full time or part time slave?

Then no further response is received. If any other information is needed then I will provide it.

Edit: I've tested further by removing the choice in the script text file, and have found the same issue with all other questions, except those which require only yes or no.

Reinstalled TeaseAI and Spicy reborn and the problem disappeared in the new version. Would this suggest that I had installed TeaseAI incorrectly? I'll leave this here in case it helps with development or something. Thanks for the effort you've put into this
You have to use the newest unofficial patch of Tease AI to get this working. Glad that it works for you know :-)