[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [TEASE AI] Spicy Reborn (Instable)

Post by dragoul »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:16 pm Is that vocab error always there for you?
Yes that's always there. Maybe the reason for that is, that I havn't a picture for every tag?
hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd »

Hi, I downloaded the update as you said, and most Things work now!

I accidently changed the date on my Computer and forgott to change it back. Now I have a ton of punishment Point. Is there an easy way to delete them?
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

I've also found some other bugs:

1) The video Nylon.mp4 is some weird suff about plastic bags:
..\Video\GNM_Videos\Academy\Lingerie\Class1\Nylon.mp4

2) Some Vocab Errors:
Vocab Error: ReceptionChat
Vocab Error: MeritChangeNLow
Vocab Error: MeritChangeNHigh
Vocab Error: ReceptionBusyPC
Vocab Error: DT4
Vocab Error: DT1
Vocab Error: DT3
Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge

I think some of them might be there because I havn't set all tags for the picture sets. I'll try setting more.

3) Spanking with rubberbands doesn't work. I think the sounds stop prematurely, and it's not possible to count correctly this way. Also one of those spankings continued for over an hour for me once (I closed the program at that point)

4) Spelling error in a line writing task:
Naugthy nasty sluts...
should be
Naughty...

5) The game where you have to attach a weight to a parachute and to squats:
- the game stops after around a second
- furthermore there should be a pause added like "have you attached the parachure?". Because otherwise the game would start kind of prematurely. Also at other places those kinds of pauses would be a good thing to add.

6) spankz choire:
When setting up an action for spankz choire it always asks wherther you are ok with a mouth soaping, but this has never actually happened, even though I have purchased all updates from the shop.

7) While "eating out training", I get this exception after each new command:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException:
bei Tease_AI.Form1.SysKeywordClean(String StringClean) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 7813.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.PoundClean(String StringClean) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 8251.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.SendTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 5586.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bei Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:Zeile 50.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

8) I got the memory game twice in one session. Is this a bug?
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

you've asked for inspiration:

1) Using the tag "feet" would be awesome.

2) During the "missing card" game, it would be cool, if you had to attach a clothes pin (and then maybe having to rip it off?) every time you get something wrong. And it should be shorter. Maybe 5 instead of 7 correct guesses should be enough.

3) more forced bi / forced looking at penis / forced looking at girls feet / .. (and some means of making sure, that the slave relly looked at the pictures. Maybe something like: count the number of cocks in a slideshow)

4) If not saying "hi" in the beginning there could be a punishment. Something like put clothespins on you nipples and leave them there for the next 10 minutes. Or is there a gag punishment? And I just don't get it, because I've deactivated gags to be used in sessions?

5) More toys: like clover clamps (in addidtion to just clothes pins), a humbler

6) In general there should always be a pause after an item should be put on (like clamps, etc). Something like "is it on?"

7) A punishment if you are not completely naked at the beginning of a session. Maybe something tailored to the offense. Something like "So you would like to wear something? Then (put on a bra!|put on nipple clams and leave them on for the next 15 minutes|..)"

8) A new game: Put on clover clams, and then carry something from one place to another, but only grab it with the chain connecting the clamps.

9) more nipple torture in general

10) More eating of precum. And having the option to only eat cum after a ruined orgasm, but not after a full one

11) A new game: show pictures of cocks (or maybe female feet?) and sexy girls. Whenever a sexy girl is on the screen the slave has to type within 5 seconds "forbidden", if it's a cock he has to type "sexy".

12) Some cruel impositions:
- on hands and knees with cup on back
- on belly, holding feet
- reverse prayer (if you can't do it, make sure that at least your finger tips are touching)
- kneeling on rice

13) More incentive to attend the spankz choire. Maybe a higher reward or make it mandatory from time to time?

14) some pee drinking

15) A slave should always keep his toilet clean. Prove that you've done a good job: Go to the bathroom now and give the inside of the toilet bowl 10 passionate kisses, then get back here.

16) Smash a banana or something else with your feet and eat it off your feet (alternatively: put peanut butter on them, ..)

17) Having to sit on push pins (sounds hasher than it is)

18) punishments/games based on penis length. For each inch smaller than the average, spank you dick 100 times or something similar.

19) Spanking other parts of the body than the ass, like soles of feet, nipples, fingers, .. (but not too many spanks. Maybe 10 to 30 times)

20) Using hot wax on nipples, cock, balls, ..

21) Having to hold three toothpics between the legs (horizontally, so that the pointy ends dig into the legs if you are not careful)

22) Beeing able to end the "red light green light" game by typing "I came"

23) Fucking the pee hole with a q-tip

24) Palming

25) A new punishment: "During your next session you are only going to see softcore pictures!"

26) Bigger incentive to workout

27) Sometimes ask (rethorical/actual) questions during the session and punish if the slave doesn't reply

Academy:
1) longer sessions. Or maybe allow for a normal session after the academy.

2) A punishment for the "Quick Thinking"-Game: Nipple clamp everytime an answer is wrong

3) Some means of enforcing that an article is read! Maybe by asking questions in the end. Or will this come after some academy sessions?

4) More variety:
- learn about the menstruation cycle
- learn about kinds or usage of female hygiene products
- learning some house maid skills: cleaning 101, ironing 101,..
- having to read something about cocks

5) Maybe training some sissy skills:
- learn to stand straight: balance a book on your head with a thread connected to nipple claps (maybe on tip toes). So if it falls off, the clamps are ripped off
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Gormur »

Would be really nice if you could report that you broke some of the rules to the Mistress. I don't see any option to communicate that.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

dragoul wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:07 am I've also found some other bugs:

1) The video Nylon.mp4 is some weird suff about plastic bags:
..\Video\GNM_Videos\Academy\Lingerie\Class1\Nylon.mp4

2) Some Vocab Errors:
Vocab Error: ReceptionChat
Vocab Error: MeritChangeNLow
Vocab Error: MeritChangeNHigh
Vocab Error: ReceptionBusyPC
Vocab Error: DT4
Vocab Error: DT1
Vocab Error: DT3
Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge

I think some of them might be there because I havn't set all tags for the picture sets. I'll try setting more.

3) Spanking with rubberbands doesn't work. I think the sounds stop prematurely, and it's not possible to count correctly this way. Also one of those spankings continued for over an hour for me once (I closed the program at that point)

4) Spelling error in a line writing task:
Naugthy nasty sluts...
should be
Naughty...

5) The game where you have to attach a weight to a parachute and to squats:
- the game stops after around a second
- furthermore there should be a pause added like "have you attached the parachure?". Because otherwise the game would start kind of prematurely. Also at other places those kinds of pauses would be a good thing to add.

6) spankz choire:
When setting up an action for spankz choire it always asks wherther you are ok with a mouth soaping, but this has never actually happened, even though I have purchased all updates from the shop.

7) While "eating out training", I get this exception after each new command:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException:
bei Tease_AI.Form1.SysKeywordClean(String StringClean) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 7813.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.PoundClean(String StringClean) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 8251.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.SendTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 5586.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bei Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:Zeile 50.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

8) I got the memory game twice in one session. Is this a bug?
You are right. Lol genome :P Will fix that. I removed the current call of that video from the files for now. Did it actually play for you or did you just find it by coincidence?
2. I guess so. Fixed your stop stroking edge though.
3. Looking into it.
4. Fixed.
5. That should be fixed, like the one second thing at least. Gonna add that pause.
6. I will look into it.
7. Looking into it.
8. No but currently, but I will add that modules can only run once per session.

Regarding your suggestions, that is a long but awesome unique list. Stay tuned for many of the features that you suggested :)
FuwaNanachi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FuwaNanachi »

I think it's been mentioned previously but the message telling you the next chastity assignment doesn't send.

Below is a small snippet of the log file, the clean string seems to just be " " even though it does roll a number to grab something from the file with. I couldn't find the random number when I went back to copy paste this (went looking originally to see if I could find out what I was supposed to do in the log and seen it). Also sorry if this is too much / not enough of the log, not sure how much is relevant to the issue.

Edit: Forgot to include the log text for the file actually pulling the text from..
Edit2: It seems once I gained to level 2 chastity and rolled '3' for the first time on the assignment, the dialogue appeared again. Perhaps it doesn't display an assignment if it's already been said?
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: E:\Spicy\Tease AI\Scripts\Princess Remilia\CR\End\ChastityTraining\ChastityTrainingBase.txt
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM CHeck
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM TempVal = 62
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM Timer1 Parse Line: @NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt)
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     ############################### DomTask = @NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt)
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     ============= PoundClean(String) =============
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         StartValue: "@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt)"
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         EndValue: "@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt)"
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         Duration: 4.5598ms
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     Stringclean Intro = @NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt)
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     SubStroking = False
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     SubEdging = False
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     SubHoldingEdge = False
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     ParenEnd = 45
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     ParenFlag = CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     Command Clean Complete
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     CFClean =  
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         StartValue: " "
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         EndValue: " "
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         Duration: 4.4515ms
Also during the game where you have to say "stop" and if it is a gay/lesbian/boob/butt/lezdom picture you do a certain thing, there seems to be an issue where if you end up getting 7 gay pictures (which allows you to orgasm), the domme says thats the end, and then says "cya" and closes the AI session entirely. So you aren't able to save the progress of that session. (Wasn't able to get a log of that, forgot about it at the time).

Thanks for your hard work on the AI :-P
hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd »

Hi, I just wanted to report a bug:

When I try to pay money for punishment points in the dungeon and insert a number, I get the message "checking if you have enough money". And then I get an error.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

New Idea

Post by Spielers »

first: nice that you are programming so much and update the file very fast, keep going like that! :)

i would prevare it when you are in the work mode and in one round you should wear a buttplug in the other a niple clamp or you have a clamp on your tongue or you will be bound...

And maybe you know this lock https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Time-L ... utifyAB=0
it would be nice if you can integreat something where you must be bound for so many hours or minutes.
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:05 pm 1.
You are right. Lol genome :P Will fix that. I removed the current call of that video from the files for now. Did it actually play for you or did you just find it by coincidence?
Yes, it played for me.
GodDragon wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:05 pm Regarding your suggestions, that is a long but awesome unique list. Stay tuned for many of the features that you suggested :)
awewsome!
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

hzsmd wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:56 pm Hi, I just wanted to report a bug:

When I try to pay money for punishment points in the dungeon and insert a number, I get the message "checking if you have enough money". And then I get an error.
I have a similar bug: When I am in the shop and enter b4 (for "Attonement"), I get "You don't have the necessary gold to make the purchase", even though I got some gold.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

dragoul wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:34 am
hzsmd wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:56 pm Hi, I just wanted to report a bug:

I have a similar bug: When I am in the shop and enter b4 (for "Attonement"), I get "You don't have the necessary gold to make the purchase", even though I got some gold.
You must spend at least 100. Removed that message and added another fallback for that case that gives you the valid reason.
Spielers wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:20 pm first: nice that you are programming so much and update the file very fast, keep going like that! :)

i would prevare it when you are in the work mode and in one round you should wear a buttplug in the other a niple clamp or you have a clamp on your tongue or you will be bound...

And maybe you know this lock https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Time-L ... utifyAB=0
it would be nice if you can integreat something where you must be bound for so many hours or minutes.
Looks interesting. I will implement those ideas when I get the time.
FuwaNanachi wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:26 am I think it's been mentioned previously but the message telling you the next chastity assignment doesn't send.

Below is a small snippet of the log file, the clean string seems to just be " " even though it does roll a number to grab something from the file with. I couldn't find the random number when I went back to copy paste this (went looking originally to see if I could find out what I was supposed to do in the log and seen it). Also sorry if this is too much / not enough of the log, not sure how much is relevant to the issue.

Edit: Forgot to include the log text for the file actually pulling the text from..
Edit2: It seems once I gained to level 2 chastity and rolled '3' for the first time on the assignment, the dialogue appeared again. Perhaps it doesn't display an assignment if it's already been said?
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: E:\Spicy\Tease AI\Scripts\Princess Remilia\CR\End\ChastityTraining\ChastityTrainingBase.txt
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM TempVal = 62
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM Timer1 Parse Line: @NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt)
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     ############################### DomTask = @NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt)
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         StartValue: "@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt)"
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         EndValue: "@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt)"
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         Duration: 4.5598ms
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     Stringclean Intro = @NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt)
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     SubStroking = False
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     SubEdging = False
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     SubHoldingEdge = False
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     ParenEnd = 45
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     ParenFlag = CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     Command Clean Complete
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM     CFClean =  
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         StartValue: " "
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         EndValue: " "
1/8/2018 2:02:00 PM         Duration: 4.4515ms
Also during the game where you have to say "stop" and if it is a gay/lesbian/boob/butt/lezdom picture you do a certain thing, there seems to be an issue where if you end up getting 7 gay pictures (which allows you to orgasm), the domme says thats the end, and then says "cya" and closes the AI session entirely. So you aren't able to save the progress of that session. (Wasn't able to get a log of that, forgot about it at the time).

Thanks for your hard work on the AI :-P
First: What exactly does not send? Could you show a chat log? Are you using the newest version? Because in your current log example it rolls your orgasm which has nothing to do with the task.

Second: I guess I fixed that : ) Ty for the report.
Gormur wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:20 pm Would be really nice if you could report that you broke some of the rules to the Mistress. I don't see any option to communicate that.
Is planned :)
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:04 pm
Gormur wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:20 pm Would be really nice if you could report that you broke some of the rules to the Mistress. I don't see any option to communicate that.
Is planned :)
:thumbsup:
FuwaNanachi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FuwaNanachi »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:04 pm First: What exactly does not send? Could you show a chat log? Are you using the newest version? Because in your current log example it rolls your orgasm which has nothing to do with the task.
The message saying your next chastity training task. It tells you how long to be in chastity, but for me after the first time it said I had to wear for 1 hour, then next time it said "Next task is.." "It's ok if you can't wear it while you sleep" without saying the time. The third time it said 2 hours, and the time after that didn't say anything again, and when I went looking in the log it said I rolled a 1, so I assumed it was because I already got that number before it didn't say it again.

I don't have a chat log of it in Tease-AI. I'm also using the newest version. I may have copy pasted the wrong part of the log then as well :-D
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

Could someone be kind enough to upload a tagged, organized, and curated inages/videos directory so I can just plug and play without orgnaizing it myself.

I really want to try this ai, but I get discourged by the amount of setup required.