[TEASE AI] Spicy Reborn (Instable)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [TEASE AI] Spicy Reborn (Instable)

Post by GodDragon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:58 pm

saidi99 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:49 pm
GodDragon wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:42 pm
saidi99 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:04 pm

I am getting the same Vocab Error.

I am using the pictures in this thread and I can confirm that the Charlotte set that I am using as the dome does have at least one of each of these tags.
Are you using the latest version from github? FullyDressed, GarmentCovering and HalfDressed should be the relevant tags. Does your System/Variable folder (inside the personality) contain the following files: "GoodDays" & "BadDays"? Otherwise I don't know what could be wrong. And yes that Vocab error can cause a lot of bugs so you should try to fix them somehow. Maybe even try to reinstall spicy. Did you setup everything in one go or did it maybe crash at the beginning?
I do have the latest github version, and I was not interrupted during the initial setup script. Once I get home and have a chance I will try a new install and let you know if that works.
Make a backup of your system folder inside the personality though because if a fresh install does not help you can restore the old state and we can work from there ;)

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:53 pm

GodDragon wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:28 pm
Added to the to do list. Currently I am also curious about what is causing their issue.
Made some changes to the DT in WildFire, which makes the #DT a lot simpler :P
This how the DT file looks in WildFire

Code: Select all

@Flag(Regular,DT1) @DommeTag(Boobs)
@Flag(Regular,DT2) @DommeTag(GarmentCovering)
@Flag(Regular,DT3) @DommeTag(HalfDressed)
@Flag(Regular,DT4) @DommeTag(FullyDressed)
@NotFlag(DTx) @DommeTag(GarmentCovering) <-- This line helps me tests scripts
@Flag(DTx) @NotFlag(DT1,DT2,DT3,DT4) @SetFlag(DT4) @DommeTag(FullyDressed) <-- This line protects from bugs.
In Wildfire the DT system has been changed into a file:
This file here, it runs prior to modules, ends, starts, stroketaunts and links. You dont even notice it, the program doesn't feel slow or anything :-)

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DTx)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(DT1)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(DT2)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(DT3)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(DT4)
@NullResponse @If[Manners]>=[4]Then(DT4)
@Variable[50]>=[#Random(1,100)] @Flag(Dominatrix) @NullResponse @Goto(DT4)
@Variable[50]>=[#Random(1,100)] @Flag(Teaser) @NullResponse @Goto(DT2)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SessionLength]=[#DateDifference(Session, Minutes)]
@Variable[SessionLength]<=[10] @NullResponse @Goto(DT4)
@Variable[SessionLength]<=[20] @NullResponse @Goto(DT3)
@Variable[SessionLength]<=[45] @NullResponse @Goto(DT2)
@Variable[SessionLength]>=[45] @NullResponse @Goto(DT1)
(DT4)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DT4) 
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(DT3)
@Variable[Merits]<=[250] @NullResponse @TempFlag(DT4)
@Variable[Merits]<=[250] @NullResponse @Goto(End)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DT3) 
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(DT2)
@Variable[Merits]<=[500] @NullResponse @TempFlag(DT3)
@Variable[Merits]<=[500] @NullResponse @Goto(End)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DT2)
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(DT1)
@Variable[Merits]<=[750] @NullResponse @TempFlag(DT2)
@Variable[Merits]<=[750] @NullResponse @Goto(End)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DT1) @Goto(End)
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(End)
@End
Maybe it can be some sort of inspiration?

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:57 pm

genome231 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:53 pm
GodDragon wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:28 pm
Added to the to do list. Currently I am also curious about what is causing their issue.
Made some changes to the DT in WildFire, which makes the #DT a lot simpler :P
This how the DT file looks in WildFire

@NotFlag(DTx) @DommeTag(GarmentCovering) <-- This line helps me tests scripts
@Flag(DTx) @NotFlag(DT1,DT2,DT3,DT4) @SetFlag(DT4) @DommeTag(FullyDressed) <-- This line protects from bugs.
In Wildfire the DT system has been changed into a file:
This file here, it runs prior to modules, ends, starts, stroketaunts and links. You dont even notice it, the program doesn't feel slow or anything :-)

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DTx)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(DT1)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(DT2)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(DT3)
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(DT4)
@NullResponse @If[Manners]>=[4]Then(DT4)
@Variable[50]>=[#Random(1,100)] @Flag(Dominatrix) @NullResponse @Goto(DT4)
@Variable[50]>=[#Random(1,100)] @Flag(Teaser) @NullResponse @Goto(DT2)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SessionLength]=[#DateDifference(Session, Minutes)]
@Variable[SessionLength]<=[10] @NullResponse @Goto(DT4)
@Variable[SessionLength]<=[20] @NullResponse @Goto(DT3)
@Variable[SessionLength]<=[45] @NullResponse @Goto(DT2)
@Variable[SessionLength]>=[45] @NullResponse @Goto(DT1)
(DT4)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DT4) 
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(DT3)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DT3) 
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(DT2)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DT2)
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(DT1)
@Variable[Merits]<=[750] @NullResponse @TempFlag(DT2)
@Variable[Merits]<=[750] @NullResponse @Goto(End)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DT1) @Goto(End)
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(End)
@End
Maybe it can be some sort of inspiration?

Best regards
Genome
Looks interesting. I will look into the current files. Right now there are many things that I want to improve when it comes to unnecessary code or just readability.

saidi99
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by saidi99 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:52 am

Just tried a fresh install and I am still getting the DT Vocab Error. Not sure what else to try.

Skirata
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Skirata » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:07 am

saidi99 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:52 am
Just tried a fresh install and I am still getting the DT Vocab Error. Not sure what else to try.
Alright, so here's what I did. I changed from Charlotte Springer Special to Charlotte Springer, and the DT Vocab Error totally went away. I'm not sure which pack you have, but that may help.

saidi99
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by saidi99 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:30 am

Skirata wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:07 am
saidi99 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:52 am
Alright, so here's what I did. I changed from Charlotte Springer Special to Charlotte Springer, and the DT Vocab Error totally went away. I'm not sure which pack you have, but that may help.
That did the trick. I put both packs in my domme folder and after moving the Charlotte Springer extra folder I stopped getting the error.

:thankyou:

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 am

GodDragon wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:57 pm
Looks interesting. I will look into the current files. Right now there are many things that I want to improve when it comes to unnecessary code or just readability.
This is the full DT file actually :)
It includes all special images for domme and glitter.

@NotFlag(DTx) @DommeTag(GarmentCovering)
@Flag(DTx) @NotFlag(DT1,DT2,DT3,DT4) @SetFlag(DT4) @DommeTag(FullyDressed)
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme1,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom1\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme1,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom1\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme1,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme1) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme1,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom1\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme2,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom2\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme2,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom2\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme2,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme2) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme2,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom2\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme3,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom3\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme3,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom3\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme3,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme3) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme3,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom3\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme4,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom4\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme4,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom4\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme4,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme4) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Domme4,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Dom4\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy1,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy1\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy1,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy1\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy1,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy1) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy1,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy1\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy2,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy2\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy2,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy2\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy2,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy2) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy2,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy2\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy3,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy3\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy3,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy3\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy3,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy3) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy3,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy3\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy4,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy4\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy4,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy4\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy4,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy4) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy4,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy4\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy5,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy5\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy5,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy5\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy5,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy5\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy5) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy5\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy5,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy5\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy6,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy6\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy6,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy6\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy6,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy6\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy6) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy6\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy6,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy6\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy7,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy7\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy7,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy7\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy7,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy7\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy7) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy7\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Sexy7,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Sexy7\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume1,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume1\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume1,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume1\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume1,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume1) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume1,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume1\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume2,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume2\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume2,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume2\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume2,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume2) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume2,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume2\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume3,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume3\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume3,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume3\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume3,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume3) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Costume3,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Costume3\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer1,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer1\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer1,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer1\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer1,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer1) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer1,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer1\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer2,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer2\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer2,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer2\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer2,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer2) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer2,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer2\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer3,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer3\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer3,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer3\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer3,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer3) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer3,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer3\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer4,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer4\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer4,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer4\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer4,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer4) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(DommeOutfit_Summer4,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\MainDomme\Summer4\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Domme1,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Domme1\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Domme1,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Domme1\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Domme1,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Domme1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Domme1) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Domme1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Domme1,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Domme1\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Domme2,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Domme2\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Domme2,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Domme2\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Domme2,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Domme2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Domme2) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Domme2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Domme2,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Domme2\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy1,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy1\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy1,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy1\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy1,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy1) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy1,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy1\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy2,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy2\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy2,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy2\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy2,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy2) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy2,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy2\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy3,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy3\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy3,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy3\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy3,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy3) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy3,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy3\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy4,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy4\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy4,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy4\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy4,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy4) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy4,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy4\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy5,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy5\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy5,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy5\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy5,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy5\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy5) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy5\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy5,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy5\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy6,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy6\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy6,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy6\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy6,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy6\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy6) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy6\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sexy6,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sexy6\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet1,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet1\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet1,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet1\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet1,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet1) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet1,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet1\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet2,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet2\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet2,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet2\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet2,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet2) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet2,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet2\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet3,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet3\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet3,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet3\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet3,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet3) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet3,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet3\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet4,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet4\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet4,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet4\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet4,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet4) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet4,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet4\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet5,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet5\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet5,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet5\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet5,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet5\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet5) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet5\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet5,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet5\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet6,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet6\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet6,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet6\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet6,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet6\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet6) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet6\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet6,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet6\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet7,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet7\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet7,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet7\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet7,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet7\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet7) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet7\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter1_Sweet7,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter1\Sweet7\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy1,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy1\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy1,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy1\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy1,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy1) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy1,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy1\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy2,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy2\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy2,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy2\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy2,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy2) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy2,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy2\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy3,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy3\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy3,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy3\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy3,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy3) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy3,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy3\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy4,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy4\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy4,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy4\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy4,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy4) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy4,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy4\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy5,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy5\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy5,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy5\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy5,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy5\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy5) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy5\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy5,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy5\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy6,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy6\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy6,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy6\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy6,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy6\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy6) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy6\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter2_Sexy6,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter2\Sexy6\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme1,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme1\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme1,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme1\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme1,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme1) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme1,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme1\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme2,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme2\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme2,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme2\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme2,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme2) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme2,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme2\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme3,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme3\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme3,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme3\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme3,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme3) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme3,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme3\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme4,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme4\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme4,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme4\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme4,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme4) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Domme4,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Domme4\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy1,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy1\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy1,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy1\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy1,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy1) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy1\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy1,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy1\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy2,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy2\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy2,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy2\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy2,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy2) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy2\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy2,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy2\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy3,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy3\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy3,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy3\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy3,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy3) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy3\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy3,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy3\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy4,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy4\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy4,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy4\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy4,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy4) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy4\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy4,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy4\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy5,DT4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy5\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy5,DT3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy5\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy5,DT2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy5\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy5) @NotFlag(DTx) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy5\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(Glitter3_Sexy5,DT1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\DommeSpecial\Glitter3\Sexy5\4\*.jpg]
Cheers :)
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)

Skirata
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skirata » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:41 am

Really enjoying the work that's been put into this.
I've been running into an issue where the metronome keeps going even after stroking segments are supposed to be done.
I just figured I'd bring it up, so you could add it to the list.

VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:45 pm

GodDragon could you include a more detailed description of packs we can buy from the shop? I forgot to mention it several months ago, when I was playing with Spicy and now I have the same issue. These things aren't cheap and descriptions like "Module pack unlocking features within your ... modules" don't help at all. There should be a file or something where you can read what is in each of these packages. It doesn't even have to be very detailed, just a short list of things, something like this:
Spoiler: show
Humiliation pack 1 - feminization,
Humiliation pack 2 - anal trainings, blowjob trainings.
Humiliation pack 3 - cum eating, piss play.

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:48 pm

VanHellsing wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:45 pm
GodDragon could you include a more detailed description of packs we can buy from the shop? I forgot to mention it several months ago, when I was playing with Spicy and now I have the same issue. These things aren't cheap and descriptions like "Module pack unlocking features within your ... modules" don't help at all. There should be a file or something where you can read what is in each of these packages. It doesn't even have to be very detailed, just a short list of things, something like this:
Humiliation pack 1 - feminization,
Humiliation pack 2 - anal trainings, blowjob trainings.
Humiliation pack 3 - cum eating, piss play.
Yea that is on my to do list. Don't worry :) However right now you can only unlock the packs in a specific order anyway so you can only unlock humilation pack 2 after you purchased the first one. I will take a look at the prices in the future.

VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:10 pm

GodDragon wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:48 pm
Yea that is on my to do list. Don't worry :) However right now you can only unlock the packs in a specific order anyway so you can only unlock humilation pack 2 after you purchased the first one. I will take a look at the prices in the future.
I guess, I'll just keep collecting gold until then :-D .

hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:50 pm

I found a few bugs:
I had a session where I had to play the edge game (edge over and over again). For some reason it took way longer than the normal session time (2 hours instant of 50 minutes)
the spicy metronome stops after Mistress said something in the session.
I don't get any new tasks (like wearing the chastity device for a couple hours) in the end of session anymore. But I still get asked if I completed the task, the next day.

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:54 pm

hzsmd wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:50 pm
I found a few bugs:
I had a session where I had to play the edge game (edge over and over again). For some reason it took way longer than the normal session time (2 hours instant of 50 minutes)
I don't get any new tasks (like wearing the chastity device for a couple hours) in the end of session anymore. But I still get asked if I completed the task, the next day.
Are you using the latest version? I tried to fix that no task thing. However if it still occurs in the latest version I'll need to look into it again. The metronome stopping should only occur very rarely and if so please tell me what she said so I can track down what called it because I can only prevent her from playing audio while the metronome is on. I cannot fix it in another way. Did the whole session lengthen or did just the module take that much time?

hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:59 pm

GodDragon wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:54 pm
hzsmd wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:50 pm
I found a few bugs:
Are you using the latest version? I tried to fix that no task thing. However if it still occurs in the latest version I'll need to look into it again. The metronome stopping should only occur very rarely and if so please tell me what she said so I can track down what called it because I can only prevent her from playing audio while the metronome is on. I cannot fix it in another way. Did the whole session lengthen or did just the module take that much time?
I'm using the one you released with the new thread. I guess that's the newest one.
I try to pay attention when it stops. it's not that horrible since I can just use the tease AI metronome.
I'm not sure what you mean by module? The edging task took about an entire hour.

Batsy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batsy » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Just ran into a simple bug,
In a session with the domme I came across a spanking module, after being asked how many I had counted the end.txt was called and it ended the session prematurely
Also, there doesnt seem to be a hook to when you meantion you accidentally came during any of the stroking?