A community thank you to all TeaseAI personality creators

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

A community thank you to all TeaseAI personality creators

Post by Daragorn »

I think it was about time that you guys would be aknowledged of a well deserved and big thank you from all the community for the hard work you've put into creating the personalities we can play with in teaseAI.
Without your work, teaseAI would be nothing but an empty shell with potential but no content to play with.
I've lost count of the amount (but it is a huge one :lol: ) of hours i've spent in the last year playing with teaseAI and having a lot of fun (and frustration too :-P ), and all of this was due to the incredible content you've created for us.

So, here is my thank you to all of you (forgive me if i forgot some of you):

Thank you @avatarbr for House of Tease
Thank you @PtheV for Miss Blue
Thank you @genome231 for Spicy (and thank you @GodDragon for fixing it :-D )

I hope many others will join and give you what you deserve :yes:
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A community thank you to all TeaseAI personality creators

Post by holaba_be »

Thanks indeed!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:21 pm I think it was about time that you guys would be aknowledged of a well deserved and big thank you from all the community for the hard work you've put into creating the personalities we can play with in teaseAI.
Without your work, teaseAI would be nothing but an empty shell with potential but no content to play with.
I've lost count of the amount (but it is a huge one :lol: ) of hours i've spent in the last year playing with teaseAI and having a lot of fun (and frustration too :-P ), and all of this was due to the incredible content you've created for us.

So, here is my thank you to all of you (forgive me if i forgot some of you):

I hope many others will join and give you what you deserve :yes:
Your thanks are appreciated. Thank you for supporting us and thanks for testing out bugs. I hope you are enjoying it.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:21 pm [...] of hours i've spent in the last year playing with teaseAI and having a lot of fun (and frustration too :-P )
One year is wow, ... I think I just have started, even it is maybe just a month or such, I needed some time to get 'warm' with TAI itself, all those settings, ... those different personalities, but I really start to love this, ...
TAI and it's personalities are so much more than just going through a script line by line, ... the authors are really great in writing those 'chats' in a way that it feels very natural.

Yes, a big THX to all the content writers from me, too, ... what you give us is the most intense (virtual) experience there ever was, ... and yeah, I saw a lot of 'virtual mistresses' over the years, ...
What really makes the difference to all those other attempts is the quality of what is done by the content writers, the way the content is written is just high quality written, ... I would like to call them 'erotic-story-tellers' with a lot of talent plus the knowlege of scripting TAI,... when that both meets together, wow!
Signed, markus! :-)

Yeah, I understand it's about personality-creators :-P ... but still, ... while I'm give THX anyway, ... I would also like to give a THX to Stefaf (helpful Infos + great update-work) (Danke Dir! ) ... to 1885 for his (*lol* I just wanted to write a translataion of 'geniestreich', ... translated to 'stroke of genius', .... mhhhh, ... so I thank 1885 for his ''stroking off his genius' :hmmm:

:lol: Whatever, .... all you guys working on it, content-wise especially, but also those who are bugfixing, improve performance and such... you give me a very good (and sometimes not so good :blush: ) time, ...
Please keep it up,... :wave:

Best greetings,
m
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I would like to extend the thanks to the guys who keep fixing and updating TeaseAI, pepsifreak, Daragorn and Stefaf, because without patch 55, HoT 5 would not be possible.
Really, with the wrong answers bug in 54.9, TeaseAI would freeze almost every HoT session, since I focused in interactivity.