Teasing software, the requests

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

duck
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Teasing software, the requests

Post by duck »

I've decided to create a new thread to keep things at least a little bit more organized. So, if you have some ideas, requests, whatever, you can let me know here.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Teasing software, the requests

Post by markus »

duck wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:34 pm I've decided to create a new thread to keep things at least a little bit more organized. So, if you have some ideas, requests, whatever, you can let me know here.
Seems I am the first! :-)

The chance to place some wishes on the wishlist, nice. :w00t:

What I could think of:

- Webcam support. Nothing online, just to make pictures (maybe videos?) from the player, store them local and show them later (i.e. kinda blackmail scenario). At least for taking pictures I use AForge, easy to implement, please ask if you need code-snipets for that.

- This is a bit more fantasizing and more for future planning, but anyway, here is the idea: A hands-free-mode, when this is selected, the program should scan for an alternative for stroking-sentences in the scripts, so if the scripts give a stroking command (whenever the metronome plays) and no alternative sentence is present, it simply gives the original line, but if the script has added those alternatives for hands free, it chooses one of those, i.e. instead of 'stroke it for me' the alternative could be something like 'let me take care of it'.
I have an arduino-controlled toy, so what would be needed additional to the above would be to send just a message to a serial port (maybe with a selection on all rechable ports in the menu) ... (myArduino = new SerialPort(); etc...), if in hands-free-mode it should send an int to that serial port with the beat in miliseconds for each stroke command, so the toy could start (ramp up) and stop (ramp down) to the given metronome beat.
Within the additional alternatives for hands free sentences, a second int for the level for the toy would be nice, 1 would be just teasing, 2 not easy but possible to make it, 3 a ruined one for sure. (Just have the possibility to send that second value,... mhhhh, could be easier if it would be letters, a, b , c, ... )

Sometimes I tend to phrase things too complicated, I'm not native english speaking,... sorry,... so if it just send to the serial port somthing like playtimeOfTheMetronomeSound + delayUntilNextPlay would be great, ... maybe plus the letter a,b,c for the level,... the rest would be up to the toy/arduino to read that data and make something out of it.

... just ideas. :)
m
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

I put some of this into the other thread, but here you go:
  • Ability to interoperate with other software or web software. Like, if it could open your browser to a certain page while giving you a command to do something on that page.
  • Ability to use devices, such as hands-free masturbators or estim units.
  • It would be interesting to incorporate machine learning into this somehow. Everybody has different preferences, sure, but there's enough in common related to pace, tempo, duration, etc that the program could learn from people's responses in order to tune its own settings. Also, wouldn't it be hot if the user was not able to be aware how much the AI "knows" about their desires?
  • Ability to take input from sensors. It would be cool if the program knew whether you were actually hard or not via a simple, DIY-able gauge. Even if it could take your heart rate from your fitbit, I'm sure it could "use" that.
  • Maybe this is more about particular tease personalities, but I think it would be cool if they were doing more than just generating sexy teases, but gradually training you over time with specific goals in mind. Like a chastity program with increasingly long durations.
I guess generally where I think this should go is in the direction of using tools that make the AI's as autonomous as possible, as in, they collect information about users and optimize their own scripts, they can give sensation directly, and they have "agendas" that the user doesn't have complete information about.
flying1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flying1 »

What would I like:
1) Open source main program with updated User Manual
2) Readable scripts/scenarios
3) Graphical IDE for writing scripts with tags, buttons, examples and always updated Syntax Manual and autocomplete or instruction for customizing some simple IDE, through and thorough instruction))).
4) The errors handled like exceptions, listing when the error showed, but without special flags all exceptions should show some custom scripts and pics and the error is shown in log only
5) The scripts should have some special kind of extension like .tai
6) There should be some defence from malicious scripts - it could be a problem when this thing will become famous.
7) BUT there should be more functions - to realize different kind of scenarious, perhaps to implement even this GuideMe and others )))))))
8) It should be fast when showing pictures and fast with adding them (even in situations when they are moved or deleted or...). Now it is lagging when showing them fast and lagging at start, yea, it is checking resources, but for what? It doesn't index them or delete non-existing, so it should check 1 image a path, no more. I have prejudice against this checking.
9) Custom tags. You know, perhaps I want to see... hm? Some nature pictures or pictures with some educational stuff, like German Grammar, or I have strange fetishes of girls dressed in some casual clothes.
10) Tagging system should be fast, simple and graphical.
11) There should be some custom scripts for adjusting metronome or more commands to work with it.
12) Different metronome sounds - it is not programmer's part, sorry
13) There should be some file with personalities options for each folder with domme images, so there would be random domme, but her character (and perhaps some special fetishes or tags that "she like") can be tied to the pictures of one. Random domme with random character))) It will be more interesting and customizable))
14) Ah, yes, you should check the writers of the personalities about their ideas, not all of them are speaking, but you can check their scripts for some ideas that should be used. Not all of them can work now... For example, Wildfire is great bug, but as something want to do such script - and there are more than three of a kind - it might be good to listen to these authors.
15) And so on.
duck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by duck »

Thanks guys so far :) You have some great ideas there, I'll see what can be done about it. You can continue posting more if you think of something. Even though I'm quite busy in my day job right now, I'm often checking this forum to see what you think of the whole rework etc.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Something I've wanted to do:
Personality-based settings. Specific example would be allowing the personality to say to only let modules/links run once per session, or require them all to be played throughout multiple sessions before playing anything twice. This could also extend to having specific dom settings for a personality to have a default/preferred dom.

These settings are customizable for the user too, but unless the user chooses to override any particular setting, the personality will take priority. The personality could also say "Use User Setting" for things, too.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Imo we just need performance, proper bug catching and the possibility for certain features. Everything else can be done by the personality such as custom preferences etc.. The new program should just be a framework and no full personality because that would ruin the freedom of the third party stuff.
SkyHill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHill »

What I would like more than anything else, is for it to work online.

The other software posted on here seems really good, but I'm not especially interested in them since they only can be used on a computer, which limits where and when they can be used. So for now I'm only really interested in Nyx, despite it's limitations and issues.
duck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by duck »

SkyHill, what do you mean by "work online". You mean like a website? I've explained my stance on this here (the reply to FATALES): viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20366#p242316
I'm afraid it would cause more problems that it would solve.

There's a chance it will work on multiple platforms though if everything goes ok (mac, linux, android...), so maybe that will fix it for you? :)
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Some features I think would result in even more interesting personalities:

1. A way to configure the user setup. Today personalities have to run a setup script or ask questions to figure out what the player is open to or which materials are available. Which means every personality has to do the same thing. So it would help if you could just fill out that information directly in the settings so all personalities can use it. Scripts should also be able to determine extra configuration fields which can dynamically be shown in the UI. This way a user can also change settings in between sessions. I know this is possible by messing with the flag files today but that's less user friendly and liable to break something.

2. Dynamic chat reply buttons. The Lazy sub already helps with easily replying, but it would be even better if the personalities could add/remove buttons during a session. So that way a user knows what his options are at any time.

3. An easy way to "group" certain modules. At the moment, modules get picked randomly as far as I know. It would make for more interesting sessions if a personality could give certain sessions a theme. So the Domme could for example state in the beginning of a sessions that she'll make the slave's asshole suffer, after which instead of random modules, the program could prefer taking modules that have the "anal" tag assigned to them.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

holaba_be wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:42 pm Some features I think would result in even more interesting personalities:

1. A way to configure the user setup. Today personalities have to run a setup script or ask questions to figure out what the player is open to or which materials are available. Which means every personality has to do the same thing. So it would help if you could just fill out that information directly in the settings so all personalities can use it. Scripts should also be able to determine extra configuration fields which can dynamically be shown in the UI. This way a user can also change settings in between sessions. I know this is possible by messing with the flag files today but that's less user friendly and liable to break something.

2. Dynamic chat reply buttons. The Lazy sub already helps with easily replying, but it would be even better if the personalities could add/remove buttons during a session. So that way a user knows what his options are at any time.

3. An easy way to "group" certain modules. At the moment, modules get picked randomly as far as I know. It would make for more interesting sessions if a personality could give certain sessions a theme. So the Domme could for example state in the beginning of a sessions that she'll make the slave's asshole suffer, after which instead of random modules, the program could prefer taking modules that have the "anal" tag assigned to them.
1. Wouldn't that be cheating? And if you think about just normal preferences you can add a settings menu like spicy did it. But I prefer to have to discuss changes with the domme instead of just writing true or false somewhere. I think if you want to change seomething it shouldn't be that easy to just change some options. That would make cheating more likely.

2. Yea that could be helpful. But sometimes it is also interesting to discover what else you could've answered. I mean wouldn't it be easy to know all the options you have if there is a secret one? You could also do this manually by appending possible answers to the domme's message.

3. You can already do that with the current system. The system of picking at random can be skipped, by only having one file to choose from and then just using your own code/selection system.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:20 pm
holaba_be wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:42 pm Some features I think would result in even more interesting personalities:

1. Wouldn't that be cheating? And if you think about just normal preferences you can add a settings menu like spicy did it. But I prefer to have to discuss changes with the domme instead of just writing true or false somewhere. I think if you want to change seomething it shouldn't be that easy to just change some options. That would make cheating more likely.

2. Yea that could be helpful. But sometimes it is also interesting to discover what else you could've answered. I mean wouldn't it be easy to know all the options you have if there is a secret one? You could also do this manually by appending possible answers to the domme's message.

3. You can already do that with the current system. The system of picking at random can be skipped, by only having one file to choose from and then just using your own code/selection system.
1) It depends I guess. Making everything available in the menu would probably go too far, but I could see how turning off some preference for 1 session because you just don't want to do that thing that day seems reasonable. Just like you can turn of CBT or guarantee an orgasm now. For example you want to turn of anal because you have diarrhea.

2) Secret answers can still exist as well, but often there are only a few things possible that you have to say: like 'Ready' when the Domme asks you to do something specific. I could see how it would make script writing easier if there was just answer that needed to be accounted for, instead of how they do it now by summing up all answers they expect to be given: [Ready, Done, Yes, Ok, Got it]... It would also reduce the amount of content that would never trigger because the author thinks there is something obvious you can say, but the user doesn't figure that out.

3. It's possible, but it seems way more difficult now. You would have to write an entire flow for a session. Increasing the chance of certain modules being randomly picked would still have the feeling of being unscripted, and would probably take less time for the author.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

holaba_be wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:13 pm 1) It depends I guess. Making everything available in the menu would probably go too far, but I could see how turning off some preference for 1 session because you just don't want to do that thing that day seems reasonable. Just like you can turn of CBT or guarantee an orgasm now. For example you want to turn of anal because you have diarrhea.

2) Secret answers can still exist as well, but often there are only a few things possible that you have to say: like 'Ready' when the Domme asks you to do something specific. I could see how it would make script writing easier if there was just answer that needed to be accounted for, instead of how they do it now by summing up all answers they expect to be given: [Ready, Done, Yes, Ok, Got it]... It would also reduce the amount of content that would never trigger because the author thinks there is something obvious you can say, but the user doesn't figure that out.

3. It's possible, but it seems way more difficult now. You would have to write an entire flow for a session. Increasing the chance of certain modules being randomly picked would still have the feeling of being unscripted, and would probably take less time for the author.
1. Yea but you could add this possibility to your domme. You could add the option to say no and the domme will ask if you have something líke diarrhea. I think this can be perfectly done during the session with interaction. But yea you could potentially add this to an update of Tease A.I..

2. Yes that makes sense. That would be kinda useful.

3. No that is not that difficult. You could just add a variable that holds the chance for a certain module time and change that during the session. Spicy already has something like this. But you could also add even more, like theme based session that will only stick to certain modules but each session can still be unique. Let's say you have a nipple torture session. There could be a dozen of modules that can be randomly combined and make it look like a themed session. I think that is not a feature that is that important. Most of the possibilities of Tease A.I.. haven't been used yet.
basim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basim »

I think we talked enough about good editor, highlighting, commands, etc.. You have that allready on your list i guess. I'm realy looking forward to your solutions on this!

So, there are not that much things i miss.

-i do like the text to speech ability allot. Even it is not possible to import new voice packages and the microsoft oens are not the greatest. I'm not an expert on this, but maybe there are some nicer software/plugins?!

-encrypted variables, to prevent easy cheating. I know it will allways be possbile to cheat if you like to, but open up a texteditor is to easy !

-The possibilty to skip/break up the taunt-module-link TAI loop

-More control over the TAI session length
> Join ARCHIVE on Discord <
duck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by duck »

basim

- text to speech should be possible

- encrypting variables - I can think of two options
- 1.) encrypt whole script files, which will slow down the software a little, but will render them unreadable without a decryption key, so it's quite safe and cheat-proof
- 2.) introduce a mechanism to check if the files were tempered with manually or not.. Something like comparing checksum to verify data integrity

- what do you mean by breaking the loop and having more control over the session length? Can you elaborate on these two?