Teasing software, the question

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Teasing software, the question

Post by GodDragon »

duck wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:51 am
VanHellsing wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:09 am I just hope you won't abandon your attempt of making something really cool. Topics like yours emerge every once in a while on this forum and so far, all of them ended the same. At first creators are full of morivation, hope and ideas, then they encounter first difficulties and without any help, they either get bored of the project or burn out and abandon it without a word. Sometimes the reason is just life itself and unpredictable turns it takes. We've lost many good teases for the same reason. People deleting their accounts with all the created content etc. :no: .

Tease AI was close to being just another abandoned project too, when 1885 left without any word. Fortunately, it was on a decent level of development and others were able to create content for it.
I know... Unless something serious happens, I'm determined to finish the project :) I think I have enough experience, the biggest problem is the time (or rather its lack of). With the end of the year closing in, I have some duties in my work and it takes a bit longer than expected. If I don't post here for a while, don't worry, I'm trying to regularly check for messages, so if someone needs to get in touch, just post here or via PM.

Anyway, at the moment I'm mostly experimenting to figure out the best approach for some of my ideas. Once this phase is done (and I have a bit more time), I'll begin implementing real code and hopefully posting regular updates. Maybe even alpha/beta versions, so you can help me testing when it's ready for wider use.
Best approach imo: Use some interpreter for lua, python or other scripting language. Offer build in methods but still allow any code to be executed. Build in methods such as: Set date, set variable etc.. This would allow coders to build frameworks, or just create a simple personality.
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by VanHellsing »

duck wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:51 am Anyway, at the moment I'm mostly experimenting to figure out the best approach for some of my ideas. Once this phase is done (and I have a bit more time), I'll begin implementing real code and hopefully posting regular updates. Maybe even alpha/beta versions, so you can help me testing when it's ready for wider use.
I don't know much about programming yet (although learning is in my plans - I'm more of an SQL guy atm), but I can help testing once the alpha/beta is ready. I'm trying to check the forum at least once a week, but usually without logging in when there isn't much going on.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by fusiontermite »

duck, are you still with us? :lol: Haven't seen you for a while..