WildFire [Tease-AI Personality] [Alpha 0.1]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: WildFire [Tease-AI Personality] [Alpha 0.1]

Post by tigrotto »

Hi Genome
Yesterday I started working on a new personality for Tease AI.
I don't know if this project will ever see daylight and if I will ever release it(it depends on how much original content I'm able to create, which seems to be an hard task at the moment, and if I'm happy with it), but there's a chance I might use some of the scripts and/or ideas you used for Spicy and WildFire.
It goes without saying that you will be credited for your work.
My question is: are you OK with that?
I will of course respect your wish if you say no.
I don't need an answer for tomorrow(probably I won't even need an answer...); take all the time you need to settle in your new home(congratulations! :thumbsup: ), then feel free to leave a reply here or write me a PM.

Thanks.

Bye! :wave:
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:50 am Hi Genome
Yesterday I started working on a new personality for Tease AI.
I don't know if this project will ever see daylight and if I will ever release it(it depends on how much original content I'm able to create, which seems to be an hard task at the moment, and if I'm happy with it), but there's a chance I might use some of the scripts and/or ideas you used for Spicy and WildFire.
It goes without saying that you will be credited for your work.
My question is: are you OK with that?
I will of course respect your wish if you say no.
I don't need an answer for tomorrow(probably I won't even need an answer...); take all the time you need to settle in your new home(congratulations! :thumbsup: ), then feel free to leave a reply here or write me a PM.

Thanks.

Feel free to do anything with anything I've ever written. Credited or uncredited I dont care, you can decide on that yourself :)
I would only feel honored.
Always considdered my work to be belonging to the community.

And thanks, still a good bit of Work to go before I can set up my PC.

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

genome231 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 am Feel free to do anything with anything I've ever written. Credited or uncredited I dont care, you can decide on that yourself :)

Best regards
Genome
Thanks Genome, but now I have another problem.

Since I started thinking of creating my own personality 4 months ago, the concept behind it has changed a couple of times and I've always abandoned it after a week or so because it was too difficult or didn't have the time.
Until a week ago when I decided(again...) to start working on a new personality.
This time the core idea was this: creating a personality with a personality that changes over time, through interaction with the user, from a vanilla girl to a real Mistress.(I still don't know whether she should start only with an interest for vanilla sex or give her a small interest for more kinky stuff)
"Cool idea" I thought. "Let's work on that".
Then I asked you if I could use some of the scripts from WildFire and downloaded it for the first time(I prefer to wait until a stable version is released before even reading the description) and-surprise surprise!!! :yay: - you have already created this personality!

What should I do know? Should I stop? Because I feel like my personality(if I'll ever be able to create it...) would just be a rip-off of WildFire and, to me, it seems a lack of respect for you and your work.

heftigeruser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heftigeruser »

i think its always nice to have more than one perspective on everything...

just try to give it your own touch and it will be different enough ;-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:32 pm
genome231 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 am Feel free to do anything with anything I've ever written. Credited or uncredited I dont care, you can decide on that yourself :)

Best regards
Genome
Thanks Genome, but now I have another problem.

Since I started thinking of creating my own personality 4 months ago, the concept behind it has changed a couple of times and I've always abandoned it after a week or so because it was too difficult or didn't have the time.
Until a week ago when I decided(again...) to start working on a new personality.
This time the core idea was this: creating a personality with a personality that changes over time, through interaction with the user, from a vanilla girl to a real Mistress.(I still don't know whether she should start only with an interest for vanilla sex or give her a small interest for more kinky stuff)
"Cool idea" I thought. "Let's work on that".
Then I asked you if I could use some of the scripts from WildFire and downloaded it for the first time(I prefer to wait until a stable version is released before even reading the description) and-surprise surprise!!! :yay: - you have already created this personality!

What should I do know? Should I stop? Because I feel like my personality(if I'll ever be able to create it...) would just be a rip-off of WildFire and, to me, it seems a lack of respect for you and your work.

I cant say what you should do.
Creating a personality takes a lot of time. I've put thousands of hours into writing, so to me it's become sort of a hobby :)
I sometimes go to sleep thinking trying to think about new things to do with tease-ai :)

If you FEEL it would be Worth doing another wildfire like personality, by all means go ahead :)
But be prepared to spend a Lot of time :)

Best regards
Genome
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Thanks guys for your support.
After the initial discomfort I decided to keep working on my project and, at the end, I will decide if it's worth to be released or not.
Afterall, I thought, the concept behind House of Tease, Miss Blue and Spicy is more or less the same, but it's the content that a creator puts in that makes every personality different.

Some feedback for you Genome: basically they are just speelling mistakes.
I found some Dont instead of Don't or arround instead of around. I also remember a line with a #Dt instead of #DT(I don't know if this could create problems...).
I didn't keep track of where I saw them but, if you want, I could try to find them.

A suggestion for you: it's an idea I'm planning to use for Kinky Girl(it's the name of my personality. I've never been good at naming things; do you like it? Suggestions?).
In Interrupt First meeting she says:
Before we begin #DT
This program has sort of dark side to it #DT
Dunno where that comes from #Lol #DT
Go into settings.. #DT
Click on "Sub" section #DT
In the "Honorific" part #DT
Disable everything #DT @Wait(20)
To you #SlaveName #DT
I'm just #ShortName *Blows a kiss* #Dt <<<Here's the #Dt I told you - Line 29
When I read it the first time it felt weird. If you meet this girl for the first time(I'm supposing you meet each other in chat like this one on Milovana or something similar to Skype, since you can also see each other...) why is she telling you to go to the "Sub section" and disable everything in the "Honorific part"? Why should a chat have a "Sub section" in the first place?
Probably it's just my fault; in fact she says program not chat so maybe you have a different idea in mind.

However this is my idea.
Don't disable anything in the Sub section and put a @Flag at the beginning of every line in #SYS_MissingHonorific and #SYS_HonorificPunish. Something like @Flag(Behaving like a Mistress): this way when she starts transforming into a Domme she will punish you if you answer without using the Honorifics. You could also add a line like this : @NotFlag(Behaving like a Mistress) Why do you keep calling me #DomHonorific #DomName? and trigger a conversation where you tell her you like to be dominated by a Mistress. Using a flag like Talked about Mistress-slave relationship she could remeber it and ask you later if you want her to be your Mistress.
I don't know if this could work, but you'd solve 2 problems(especially if you're playing with multiple personalities at the same time and you forget to change the settings from one personality to another): think if you're playing with Spicy with the Honorific enabled and you forget to disable them when playing with WildFire. You could end up being punished for not using the honorifics even if she hasn't already decided to be your Mistress.

Final question: how did you make the logo of WildFire? Which software did you use? Just in case I decide to make a logo for Kinky Girl...

Sorry for the long post.
Have a nice Sunday! :wave:
heftigeruser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heftigeruser »

Hey,

hows the moving going? Just wondering if you still work on this :>
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

heftigeruser wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:08 pm Hey,

hows the moving going? Just wondering if you still work on this :>
The short answer is YES.
But slowly. I got a lot of stuff going on atm, but I work on it whenever I have a moment.

When I feel it's right and ready for release you'll see it, but dont expect anything soon I'm afraid :-)
I'm going to do this right, everything I add to the personality I test a lot to make sure it works and works how I want it to :-)

Best regards
Genome
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

Hey guys,

As i was looking for new personality I went through this topic and I'm really interested.

The problem is I couldn't find any download link, I just found a torrent which is not seeded anymore.

Does anyone would mind post a link ? Or maybe the personality is not ready to be release ?

Xoxo
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

GoudDeal wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:32 pm Hey guys,

As i was looking for new personality I went through this topic and I'm really interested.

The problem is I couldn't find any download link, I just found a torrent which is not seeded anymore.

Does anyone would mind post a link ? Or maybe the personality is not ready to be release ?

Xoxo
Not ready for a stable release yet sadly
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

GodDragon wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:41 pm
GoudDeal wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:32 pm Hey guys,

Xoxo
Not ready for a stable release yet sadly
Unlucky but I understand, i'll stay tuned
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hey guys!

I decided a few weeks back to learn programming.
Obviously I cant write stuff for Tease-AI and learn programming both being incredible time consuming.
I gotta live too :lol:
Sadly this means that means WildFire is on break too! I'm not gonna release something thats 70% done, I wont do another Spicy incident :whistle:

Luckily I'm learning JavaScript, so I should be more than ready to play with Tease-AI Java when it launches!
Overall I support the new one by Goddragon, and I do look forward to it though it feels a little bad. I have unlimited respect for 1885's work and all those people pouring free time and love to it as well (stefaf, daragorn etc).

Cheers
Genome.