ChastiKey - Android Chastity App

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

KevinCross
Explorer
Explorer

ChastiKey - Android Chastity App

Post by KevinCross »

Hi

At the end of last year I created an android app that was for perfect for solo chastity play. I wanted to post about it then but the forum was restricted to invite codes only so kind of left it and moved on. I've continued to develop the app and it's now starting to get at a place where it's not just for solo chastity session, but is starting to also move towards other users controlling your chastity sessions remotely from their own device, and recently due to short lock times it's also suitable for self bondage.

While I've not got the imagination to write a tease myself I can see how ChastiKey (the app I'm talking about) could be used in Milovana teases which is why I've joined today after reaching out for an invite code on reddit.

To summarise the app... the app has a number of options when setting up a lock. Once you've picked the options you will be shown a random combination that you would set a combination lock or digital safe too, put your key in the safe or lock box, set the combination and then close it. The app will then give you back the combination at a later date. There's two types of locks, fixed locks which pretty much end when you want them to and variable locks which have a little bit more randomness to them.

How I see potential with webteases is that you can as a keyholder create locks in the app and then share them (share them in a tease) and for each user that loads the lock on to their device you will be able to remotely control their lock by adding or removing hours/days or cards (it uses a cards system within the app for variable locks). The user still has the key in their lockbox or safe, you just decide when they can see the combination to get access to that key.

Sharing of locks was introduced within the last few weeks. The controlling of shared locks was introduced today in a beta version to get more users to test it and to find any problems before it's released to all users.

If you're interested in having a look either for solo play or as a keyholder then here's some links

Current version on Play Store (v2.1.2) - you can create and share locks and see how many have loaded your locks but you can't control them.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .chastikey

Beta version on Play Store (v2.2.0) - you can control each user that loads your shared lock.
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... .chastikey

And for more information about the app there's a dedicated site setup for it:
http://www.chastikey.com

ChastiKey still works well for solo play.
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: ChastiKey - Android Chastity App

Post by Sisyphuster »

I love that this exists!
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Post by enoch »

Your app seems interesting. Do you have any kind of API for integrating with it?

The reason I ask is I'm working on a system of generalized remote controlled locking devices. I bought a Chronovault a few months back and I've just about got a prototype that has more features and is actually less costly to produce.
KevinCross
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KevinCross »

Unfortunately there's no API integration. It wasn't something that I even thought about when starting on the project so would involve a quite a bit of research into the area to see how I would go about this, and definitely a bit of re-development.

EDIT: I saw a video on YouTube a couple of weeks ago where someone modified a safe with a Raspberry Pi that they could lock and unlock with a php script. It basically used another locking system inside the safe that stopped it from opening, even if you knew the combination. It got me interested/wondering how I could get the ChastiKey app and the relevant server based php pages to control a similar setup.

I can't promise anything as I've little to no experience with API's but perhaps we could discuss it in a PM to get an idea what sort of data you would need to send and receive to control your prototype and how that data would be transmitted and the format etc. It might give me a starting point on setting up an API that others could use to work with ChastiKey. Or at least something to think about and see if it's possible for me to do.
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

I love the idea of a App lock
there have been a few other simple programsonline
not sure about other apps though..

Still it would be nice if it could give a random daily assignment?
I will be honest I know Zero about apps..
but if you need ideas for random daily assignments I am extremely creative
Or
you could just referance:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=24105
which has 10 weeks of daily tasks

let me know here or by Milomail if you are intrested in having some ideas
and/or are intrested in working on a random task generator

Also IF it would be possible to add in "punishments" that would be even more awesome
and having an app like that, you could defintly charge a nominial fee for (if you want)
Luck!
Sc/all2true and now... alltrueSC
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
KevinCross
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KevinCross »

Thanks @AlltrueSC, I have been considering an app that would work with ChastiKey once it's in a nice stable place and that app would have punishments and tasks but I would have probably left it to the users to create the content. I like some of the home chores apps that are for families where each member gets rewarded for chores they do around the house and they get points to spend on rewards. I created a basic web page for this a year or so ago for myself and a friend to use but it wasn't really her thing.

I'll have a look soon through the link you've provided to have a think if they or similar tasks and punishments could be implemented in ChastiKey or if I think they'd be best in a separate app. Thank you for offering to help with generate more as well if needed.
KevinCross
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KevinCross »

I've released a new version now. Quite a few changes were made but here's the biggest two:
  • Control other users locks. To do this, you need to create a lock that can be used by others, share it, and wait for the user(s) to load it. Once they've loaded you will be able to increase or decrease their duration and add/remove cards if it's a variable lock.
  • Improved the accuracy of loading and scanning QR codes that are shared. They were failing quite a lot in the previous version.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .chastikey

Thanks
Kevin
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Hi all!

Just practical question.
How can I forget the password that I settled on a padlock?:) (4-digits password simply divided in two parts in my head and easy to remember)

Best regards,
Soth
hotdamnReloaded
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): not taken
Sub/Slave(s): not taken

Post by hotdamnReloaded »

just a shame this bo longer exiasts and no one else has anything on par with this they all lack content like easily setting up locks etc and sharing them in teases
porcellus
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by porcellus »

Last edited by porcellus on Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
porcellus
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by porcellus »

hotdamnReloaded wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:54 pm just a shame this bo longer exiasts and no one else has anything on par with this they all lack content like easily setting up locks etc and sharing them in teases
There is! Closing the Chastikey App was announced months ago so some nice folks created an easy transition to Chastisafe.com. You can even import your locks from the old app. It is really similar, I think all funcionalities work the same and have some new ones. Check out ChastiMaze discord server (formerly ChastiKey) for alternative apps and nice community. :-)
hotdamnReloaded
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): not taken
Sub/Slave(s): not taken

Post by hotdamnReloaded »

porcellus wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:46 pm
hotdamnReloaded wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:54 pm just a shame this bo longer exiasts and no one else has anything on par with this they all lack content like easily setting up locks etc and sharing them in teases
There is! Closing the Chastikey App was announced months ago so some nice folks created an easy transition to Chastisafe.com. You can even import your locks from the old app. It is really similar, I think all funcionalities work the same and have some new ones. Check out ChastiMaze discord server (formerly ChastiKey) for alternative apps and nice community. :-)

wow thank you thats good to know