EM Trainer Update Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

EM Trainer Update Thread

Post by ybp1000 »

Hi everyone!

Most of the traffic for EM Trainer comes from Milovana, so I think it is probably a good idea to post updates here for the interested. Thank you all for checking it out. I don't do it for attention or money. (I'd rather keep this project divided from everything else in life.) My partner/mistress and I have particular kinks that EM Trainer is fulfilling. That doesn't mean we can't share though!

So features to date:
  • Variable game length by minutes
  • View any Tumblr blog
  • Variable stroke count
  • Final instruction to allow, deny, ruin or random
  • On-screen timer to encourage meeting the stroke count
  • Share games with others
Expect the next update by the end of the weekend. Cheers all!
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: EM Trainer Update Thread

Post by tckt78 »

I like it. Glad I was following elsewhere, or I wouldn't have found it. You & @silentfrost are doing a lot of the same things right now, and all yours is lacking it a beat meter. Good stuff though!!

https://em-trainer.neocities.org/
erotusmaximus
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Not yet.
Sub/Slave(s): No.

Post by erotusmaximus »

I just recently found your site and it was so amazing! Thanks a lot!
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ybp1000 »

Hey folks. Thank you for the positive feedback as always. I am preparing to make the first major change to the tool by turning the Tumblr API interface. I am working to modularize it so it is easier for me to add other sources such as Reddit and Imgur. I am also kind of needing to make the timer more versatile if I want to fit a metronome and e-stim in. Anyway, here's the change list.
  • Fix layouts in prep for game screen expansion.
  • Center timer on desktop and mobile devices.
  • Added quick links to quickly fill-in common times for game duration.
  • Choose random ending type, not just "yes or no".
  • Min duration is now 1 (was 5). Max is 360 (was 240).
  • Min and max strokes per image are now bounded.
  • Stroke rate mins is now between 30 and 240 (was 30 and 180).
  • Stroke rate max is now between 60 and 300 (was 120 and 240).
  • Timers are now rounded in prep for a metronome.
  • FIXED images not loading all the way on first slide.
  • FIXED timer not loading because it tried starting at the same time an image loaded.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

This is really coming along well. I like playing this like the Chance webtease, with 5 strokes per slide, and variable speed (30-120+). I know I said it would be nice to have a beat meter, but don't make it mandatory. I think this works better for those of us who want to play on an iOS device, where the sound never seems to work anyway.

The only thing I wish this had was some sort of button that allows for an edge &/or extended break. Punishments may or may not need to be associated with that (not allowed to edge and only ruin, or even ruin possibilities). Also, playing more slides at the top stroke speed at the end after a positive outcome (cum or ruin) would be nice to help things along.
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ybp1000 »

tckt78 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:33 pm This is really coming along well.
Thank you for the encouragement. :)
tckt78 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:33 pm I know I said it would be nice to have a beat meter, but don't make it mandatory. I think this works better for those of us who want to play on an iOS device, where the sound never seems to work anyway.
No worries on mandatory. This version of the tool will remain backwards compatible with itself in that the first generation of links made will always work, which means that if and until a re-work is done, the only functionality that is mandatory is the basics of image source, duration and variance. Metronomes, e-stim, subliminals and other enhancements will be optional.

That said, I've been doing my research to use the sound generation API to make sounds play which should work without audio file downloads. Also in the works is speech synthesis.
tckt78 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:33 pm The only thing I wish this had was some sort of button that allows for an edge &/or extended break. Punishments may or may not need to be associated with that (not allowed to edge and only ruin, or even ruin possibilities). Also, playing more slides at the top stroke speed at the end after a positive outcome (cum or ruin) would be nice to help things along.
I can say with certainty that edging and break variations are in the works. I needed to re-work the way images appeared to accommodate that, but that work is done. A few things will come before this, but it is on my roadmap.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

I think I found a bug. There's some situation where the end slide will not play, and instead will just display the # of strokes with no forced stroke meter. I've had it happen a couple of times so far. Try a 1 minute run with a constant stroke and see what happens. Doesn't happen every time, but often enough.
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ybp1000 »

Life is busy so I haven't implemented features I've wanted. I have however begun breaking out the Tumblr API bits to facilitate multiple Tumblr blogs. The second part of that will be making the image queue a stand-alone thing.

THat said, I just updated code...
  • FIXED if an image Tumblr provides is actually broken, keep on keeping on.
  • FIXED quick links weren't actually working.
  • FIXED truly random option wasn't working. Thank you tckt78.
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ybp1000 »

To the folks in the Challenge Accepted thread, thank you for taking the simple game and running with it! I am glad everyone is enjoying it. I'm doing my best to not break it. :-D

I posted new updates today...
  • New History tab lists the games you started. Local storage support required. Does not work in private browsing mode.
  • All required fields are now required.
  • Fields that never change aren't included in the URL anymore. Previous game links will continue to work.
  • Moved update notes to Changes tab.
  • Added a few more quick link options.
  • Added copyright and licensing.
Metronome is in-the-works. Please let me know what you think would be most useful for history display.
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ybp1000 »

tckt78 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:30 pm I think I found a bug. There's some situation where the end slide will not play, and instead will just display the # of strokes with no forced stroke meter. I've had it happen a couple of times so far. Try a 1 minute run with a constant stroke and see what happens. Doesn't happen every time, but often enough.
By the way, this is fixed as of the last version uploaded!
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ybp1000 »

I made one more update today. I added likes for images. Click or tap the thumbs up to save the image to the Likes tab. Remember that this won't work in incognito mode or private browsing. Enjoy!
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ybp1000 »

I know there has been requests for it, and my owner digs it too. Metronome is now enabled. It relies on your browser's ability to generate sound so if you are using IE, afraid this won't work very well for you. But, this should work on most mobile and desktop browsers. Hope y'all enjoy!

Next are scripts and caption customizations.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

ybp1000 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:55 am I know there has been requests for it, and my owner digs it too. Metronome is now enabled. It relies on your browser's ability to generate sound so if you are using IE, afraid this won't work very well for you. But, this should work on most mobile and desktop browsers. Hope y'all enjoy!

Sadly, Firefox doesn't seem to allow for the metronome to work consistently. I get maybe 1 sound out of the thing at startup, and then nothing. The rest seems to work fine though. The browser does seem to think its playing a sound though, as the sound icon shows up in the tab. Thanks again for the update!!
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ybp1000 »

tckt78 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:13 pm
ybp1000 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:55 am I know there has been requests for it, and my owner digs it too. Metronome is now enabled. It relies on your browser's ability to generate sound so if you are using IE, afraid this won't work very well for you. But, this should work on most mobile and desktop browsers. Hope y'all enjoy!

Sadly, Firefox doesn't seem to allow for the metronome to work consistently. I get maybe 1 sound out of the thing at startup, and then nothing. The rest seems to work fine though. The browser does seem to think its playing a sound though, as the sound icon shows up in the tab. Thanks again for the update!!
I've fixed it in the latest code. The fix will need to wait a little bit because I'm continuing code refactoring to try and avoid the spaghetti monster currently growing under the hood. More soon.
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ybp1000 »

ybp1000 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:35 am
tckt78 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:13 pm

I've fixed it in the latest code. The fix will need to wait a little bit because I'm continuing code refactoring to try and avoid the spaghetti monster currently growing under the hood. More soon.
Okay, I lied. I fixed it. Decided to fix it before refactoring too much. Enjoy!