[GuideMe] Custom Tease Instructor

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

1of1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[GuideMe] Custom Tease Instructor

Post by 1of1 »

Hey guys,

I've been messing around with GuideMe-Scripts now for some time but I made the rookie mistake to confuse Java with JavaScript. So basicly I don't know how to write Sripts for Teases with GuideMe, because I don't know JavaScript. So now I'm asking you, because I have a very special idea and don't know how to realize it.

Maybe some of you know the Custom Tease Instructor. It's a program that draws cards telling you how to stroke, in which rhythm, in which pattern and so on. While stroking it will show you pictures to which you stroke. Problem: This program only works manually, you basicly have to change speed or number of strokes every time on your own a new instructions pops up.

So basicly I try to take that idea and convert it to an automated tease, so you don't have to put all card in there manually, to switch speed and time and take care about other stuff. But to achieve that, I need to write several scripts without knowing how to do so. Maybe some here can help me?

What I would need the tease to do (these I consider must-haves):

- the tease must be able to show different types of instructions on random.
- The probability of the types of instructions must be variable, so anyone can customize the tease how he/she wants to.
- the tease would need to switch between pictures and instructions on basis of a number the player gives at the start (maybe some players only want 2 pictures, while others want up to 10 between instructions?)
- the strokes to each slide must be able to be changed by the number instructed, so they need to be clarified by a variable.
- the same goes for the time of each slide showing.
- there will be a script needed that is able to calculate the frequency of strokes within the given time (so the player will need to stroke faster if time becomes less).
- I need to have some sorts of control mechanisms (time of -1 or strokes of 1000 in 1 second make no sense) so some instructions are only shown, when they actually make sense.
- option to manually switch forward (and back?) in the tease if player wishes.

Furthermore it would be nice if the tease was able to do the following (I consider these to be optional):
- show the latest instruction that is affecting the player while pictures are shown.
- be able to remember all instructions that were loaded before. Maybe an ability to load them again in the order they were given.
- It would be nice to give the tease a maximum number of slides that can be shown within one tease.
- explicitly specify the type of the first and the last instruction.
- need some options to turn on/off toys.
- need some options to activate/deactivate some type of picture (like when there are several folders and you just want to have the pictures loaded from one folder or a group of these folders).

That's what I planned so far. I hope yome of you can help me?
Life fucks you every day?
Then go for the rithm, 'cause the climax's still to come.
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [GuideMe] Custom Tease Instructor

Post by Ambossli »

If you know how to programe in java it shouldn't be to difficult with some examples to program in javascript.

I get an I idea of it and did some myself after I wanted to write an encounter for pilrgrim.

you can get an good I idea how things work when you do the "tutorial encounter" and at the same time look in the .xml and .js for the encounter

For your instructions/cards that shouts after an array from which you can "pull"
So every one can add an entry in the array too.

here an example I use/ work at in the moment with an array
Spoiler: show
function fambossli2Initiate () {
scriptVars.put("vambossli2Host", "~none~");
var vambossli2Hosts = [
{
// Name des Verzeichnis/Hostess
Name: "Daisy",
// Level makes the tease harder the higher the number is
Level: 1,
// Number of diffrent Picture Sets of the Hostess
Sets: 2,
//Tags to compare to the actual Quest so the program can determine If you earn energy for this encounter
Tags: ["single dark haired beauty"]
},
{
Name: "Dolly",
Level: 2,
Tags: ["single blonde beauty"]
},
{
Name: "Summer",
Level: 3,
Tags: ["single dark haired beauty"]
},

]
// with scriptVars.put you make the variable/array globally available
scriptVars.put("vambossli2Hosts", vambossli2Hosts);
scriptVars.put("vambossli2Count", vambossli2Hosts.length.toString());
}

function fambossli2ChooseHost () {

// with scriptVars. get you pull your globally variable/array and put it in a local one don'T forget to put it back with scriptVars.put if you want to change the value of the variable and use the new value in other functions

var vambossli2Hosts = scriptVars.get("vambossli2Hosts");
var vambossli2Host = scriptVars.get("vambossli2Host.Name");
var vambossli2Level = scriptVars.get("vambossli2Host.Level");
var vambossli2Sets = scriptVars.get("vambossli2Host.Sets");
var vambossli2Tags = scriptVars.get("vambossli2Host.Tags");
var vIndex = -1;
do {
vIndex = fRandomNumber(0, vambossli2Hosts.length-1);
} while (vambossli2Host == vambossli2Hosts[vIndex].Name);
scriptVars.put("vambossli2Host", vambossli2Hosts[vIndex].Name);
scriptVars.put("vambossli2Level", vambossli2Hosts[vIndex].Level);
scriptVars.put("vambossli2Sets", vambossli2Hosts[vIndex].Sets);
scriptVars.put("vambossli2Tags", vambossli2Hosts[vIndex].Tags);

}
In the pilgrim mods thread there is this encounter
when you look in the xml there is a random slide show on an random length there you can see the influence from the Level
the tease would need to switch between pictures and instructions on basis of a number the player gives at the start (maybe some players only want 2 pictures, while others want up to 10 between instructions?)
It's possible to show an field where the player can put a number in than just save it in a variable and use this one every time

If you know how you would program it in java/have an idea how some of the functions should look like (loops,if..else,..) javascript shouldn't be the biggest problem
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [GuideMe] Custom Tease Instructor

Post by d3vi0n »

Yeah... i know Custom Tease Instructor... My current project "Pilgrim Quest" is heavily inspired by this. Basically i started with the same idea in my head, but expanded the concept into my Pilgrim Quest to get more of a "RPG-Style" experience. I'm sure i will create some encounters for Pilgrim Quest, which will feel like a CTI session. My old skirmish tease for GuideMe was essentially a conversion from a CTI Set with the same name just with my own cards and many of my teases fulfill already different of your requirements.

Everything you ask for is possible with GuideMe. But i'm not sure how to help you further. I gave you some links and tipps how to start, didn't I? Don't expect to understand everything from the beginning or that you will be able to write complex teases (for Nyx, TeasMe, GuideMe, SexScripts or TeaseAI) without investing some time to learn how they work. Read the documentary for GuideMe, look at some example teases and start with some small scripts of your own. Learn step by step. Ambossli is a great example for someone who puts the time and effort in and gets better and better with every small encounter he tries to write for GuideMe (and Pilgrim Quest). Same goes for me... with every tease or project i try, i will learn something and get a bit better. It is no rocket science ;-)

If you know java (or any other programming language) it should be no problem to learn javascript. You should already know all needed concepts.... You just need to learn the syntax. And Javascript is a fairly simple and easy to learn language compared to a "full" programming language like java or c++. You could also download my "Pilgrim Quest" which is fairly modular and shares more than one similarity with CTI. Look at my xml and javascript to see how i realized different features. Especially my encounter "Miss Tutorial" in Pilgrim Quest should be helpful. :w00t:

I wish you all the best luck in your endeavor. Every new GuideMe (or TeaseAI) author is a win for the community, because we all get more teases to play around with :wave:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...