Fap Instructor

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Fap Instructor

Post by silentfrost »

tckt78 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:15 pm There's still something off on that timer for final outcome. I did a 6 minute run (just to see what it would do) and it finished at 3 min. Also, is the orgasm determination algorithm for all outcomes? I tend towards doing a random outcome, and would think that denial or ruin should be more work, b/c it is after all, not the best outcome. BTW, I've noticed that the stroke rate is agonizing slow on games that end with a ruined outcome. Nice touch if not agonizingly painful

I was thinking that the mercy card needs to come back at the beginning (just 1), but it does something to change your final outcome. Like if you use a mercy card before an edge, you end up playing longer. I think giving the mercy cards for every 2-3 edges might be good too. Just brainstorming here.

Extending time would be nice too in the middle would be good too. Something to let you keep playing for a bit longer, but maybe more edges, or consecutive edges with holds.

Style card ideas:
  • normal hand grip/overhand grip
  • Tapping the head instead of stroking
  • Palm the head (short duration or circles)
  • Rub or squeeze the frenulum (the latter being timed)
  • The last two above could be added to edge & hold style cards
Thanks again!!
All of the different outcomes you are experiencing are completely generated! Sometimes you might have a very long and frustrating game, and others might finish half way before hitting the maximum time. That's exactly what I was hoping to achieve :-D

I added some of those ideas into the upcoming release.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

Lots of good stuff in this latest release. Thank you!! I especially like the min edges/ruins...keeps you in the game longer

Part of me thinks you need to create a basic webtease now linking to the game. You're sure to win TOTM as a result!!
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

First of all I'd like to thank you for taking the effort of making this. It is greatly appreciated.
Having played through it one time so far I'd like to offer some bug reports and comments to help improve the program.

Bugs:

1) I set the time limit to 20 mins. The final time ended up at 31 mins.(Min edges was set at 10)
2) During the card "Edge - Keep stroking" I pressed the Mercy button. The program didn't pause and after a few seconds played two audios indicating to start stroking again at the same time. I assume the Mercy button failed to interrupt and instead ran alongside the regular program.
3) The program assumes that regular stroking involves the dominant hand.(see edge card) For me and I'm sure many others regular stroking happens with my non-dominant hand.(As using the mouse with my left hand is not practical.)
4) Sometimes illogical duplicate cards would follow one another.(ex. non-dominant hand followed by non-dominant hand)(dominant hand option was disabled)
5) After the final orgasm decision there were 2 Done buttons instead of one.

Comments:

1) If you properly edge you shouldn't be able to ride the edge at some of the speeds indicated during "Ride the edge!", as you should be one stroke away from cumming. The game seems to encourage getting close to a true edge without actually reaching it.
2) The Orgasm Determination came without any buildup. It would be nice to have it popup after reaching an edge or after riding an edge. In fact for me it come right after the cooling down of an edge when excitement is lowest.
3) It would be nice to be able to set the amount of Mercy tokens you get at the start.(It seems you can only get them by failing and ruining. Since there is no login this wouldn't save if cookies are cleaned anyway.)
4) It'd be cool if you could set the cooling down period after an edge. Currently stroking starts again really quickly which could be problematic if your excitement doesn't drop quickly after stopping.
5) It might be nice to have a "Ruin it for me!"-style audio for the ruined orgasm final result. The laugh is cool too, but it's not an instruction and makes the player read the order. Maybe the laugh should come after a short delay while the ruining is happening.(The laugh works well for the "Ruin Orgasm"-button.)
6) It would be nice if there was a "Yes or Ruin" Orgasm option for those not interested in denial. Even better if you could set the chances.
7) After pressing the "Ruin Orgasm"-button there is a 15 second delay before the order to stroke again is given. Depending on the orgasm and when the button is pressed this might be too soon. It could well take 30-60 seconds for a proper ruin.

I know it's a lot, but I hope it helps. Thank you again!
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Triple Alfa wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:38 pm First of all I'd like to thank you for taking the effort of making this. It is greatly appreciated.
Having played through it one time so far I'd like to offer some bug reports and comments to help improve the program.

Bugs:

1) I set the time limit to 20 mins. The final time ended up at 31 mins.(Min edges was set at 10)
2) During the card "Edge - Keep stroking" I pressed the Mercy button. The program didn't pause and after a few seconds played two audios indicating to start stroking again at the same time. I assume the Mercy button failed to interrupt and instead ran alongside the regular program.
3) The program assumes that regular stroking involves the dominant hand.(see edge card) For me and I'm sure many others regular stroking happens with my non-dominant hand.(As using the mouse with my left hand is not practical.)
4) Sometimes illogical duplicate cards would follow one another.(ex. non-dominant hand followed by non-dominant hand)(dominant hand option was disabled)
5) After the final orgasm decision there were 2 Done buttons instead of one.

Comments:

1) If you properly edge you shouldn't be able to ride the edge at some of the speeds indicated during "Ride the edge!", as you should be one stroke away from cumming. The game seems to encourage getting close to a true edge without actually reaching it.
2) The Orgasm Determination came without any buildup. It would be nice to have it popup after reaching an edge or after riding an edge. In fact for me it come right after the cooling down of an edge when excitement is lowest.
3) It would be nice to be able to set the amount of Mercy tokens you get at the start.(It seems you can only get them by failing and ruining. Since there is no login this wouldn't save if cookies are cleaned anyway.)
4) It'd be cool if you could set the cooling down period after an edge. Currently stroking starts again really quickly which could be problematic if your excitement doesn't drop quickly after stopping.
5) It might be nice to have a "Ruin it for me!"-style audio for the ruined orgasm final result. The laugh is cool too, but it's not an instruction and makes the player read the order. Maybe the laugh should come after a short delay while the ruining is happening.(The laugh works well for the "Ruin Orgasm"-button.)
6) It would be nice if there was a "Yes or Ruin" Orgasm option for those not interested in denial. Even better if you could set the chances.
7) After pressing the "Ruin Orgasm"-button there is a 15 second delay before the order to stroke again is given. Depending on the orgasm and when the button is pressed this might be too soon. It could well take 30-60 seconds for a proper ruin.

I know it's a lot, but I hope it helps. Thank you again!
Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback! This helps me out a lot. Keep it coming!

1)The limiter options for edges and ruins impact the maximum game time. However once that limit is reached the probability for orgasm determination should be 100% for each card drawn.
2) This issue should easily be fixed. I fixed the same issue for the speed cards such as acceleration cycles.
3) Something I plan to do is add an additional row in the panel showing the stroking style. I'll eventually add checks in there to prevent those inconsistencies
5) Fixed and published! Refresh and this should be resolved.

1) Maybe one option for this is to set the speed to 0 and let the user decide how fast to stroke to maintain the edge?
2) Good point! I will add an edge command with a determine orgasm button which will then decide.
3) Good idea. I will add a new config option for this. Another way to get more mercy tokens is by reaching 1500 strokes.
4) I'll add another config as well for the cooldown after edges.
5) I'll see what I can do. If you have an audio file that I can use that would make things easier ;)
6) Will add next update.
7) I will add a ruin cooldown option below the edge cooldown option on the config page.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

tckt78 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:05 pm Lots of good stuff in this latest release. Thank you!! I especially like the min edges/ruins...keeps you in the game longer

Part of me thinks you need to create a basic webtease now linking to the game. You're sure to win TOTM as a result!!
Thanks, updates appear to be slow but tons of changes are happening behind the scenes. I've never created a webtease before, if you want to on my behalf that would be 100% cool with me!
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

New Patch today! No features but bug fixes & code cleanups!
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

silentfrost wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:13 am Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback! This helps me out a lot. Keep it coming!

1) Maybe one option for this is to set the speed to 0 and let the user decide how fast to stroke to maintain the edge?
2) Good point! I will add an edge command with a determine orgasm button which will then decide.
3) Good idea. I will add a new config option for this. Another way to get more mercy tokens is by reaching 1500 strokes.
5) I'll see what I can do. If you have an audio file that I can use that would make things easier ;)
6) Will add next update.
7) I will add a ruin cooldown option below the edge cooldown option on the config page.
1) This sounds like the best solution to me. It allows the player to really stay at their limit. It's even better when you implement the possibility of an orgasm decision after holding the edge as the player will be right at their limit.
5) I'll dig through my files and see what I can find. I should have something suitable, but finding it might take a bit.

Thank you for the quick response and your openness to feedback.

Edit:
Found and edited an appropriate audio. Link is in a PM to you.

Edit 2:
It might be a good idea to make a card for the instruction to start stroking again after "Edge Card - Let go of your cock!". Currently there is no visual indication to start stroking again, only audio.

Edit 3:
There seems to be a bug with the frequency of card generation. With only two Speed Tasks activated, in 12 mins only two cards were generated.
Steps to repeat:
1) Disable all tasks
2) Enable Speed - Acceleration Cycles
3) Enable Speed - Slow & Fast
4) Start

Edit 4:
From what I can tell the "Min. Ruined Orgasms" option does not trigger instructions to ruin. Rather it seems to rely on the natural occurrence of them through lack of a Mercy option. I think this needs to be changed for the following reasons:
1) Someone with enough control could continuously make it through 1500 strokes to a new Mercy token.
2) Giving instructions provides the control needed to not exceed the Maximum Game Time setting.
3) Receiving instructions is probably more exciting for most people.

Edit 5:
Feature Request:
The ability to gather images from tumblrs filtered by tag and by search.
Examples:
http://example.tumblr.com/tagged/taghere
http://example.tumblr.com/search/searchhere

This would make it much easier to display only good images as you wouldn't have to find a tumblr that only posts the kind of images you want.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Triple Alfa wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:59 am
silentfrost wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:13 am Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback! This helps me out a lot. Keep it coming!

6) Will add next update.
1) This sounds like the best solution to me. It allows the player to really stay at their limit. It's even better when you implement the possibility of an orgasm decision after holding the edge as the player will be right at their limit.
5) I'll dig through my files and see what I can find. I should have something suitable, but finding it might take a bit.

Thank you for the quick response and your openness to feedback.

Edit:
Found and edited an appropriate audio. Link is in a PM to you.

Edit 2:
It might be a good idea to make a card for the instruction to start stroking again after "Edge Card - Let go of your cock!". Currently there is no visual indication to start stroking again, only audio.

Edit 3:
There seems to be a bug with the frequency of card generation. With only two Speed Tasks activated, in 12 mins only two cards were generated.
Steps to repeat:
1) Disable all tasks
2) Enable Speed - Acceleration Cycles
3) Enable Speed - Slow & Fast
4) Start

Edit 4:
From what I can tell the "Min. Ruined Orgasms" option does not trigger instructions to ruin. Rather it seems to rely on the natural occurrence of them through lack of a Mercy option. I think this needs to be changed for the following reasons:
1) Someone with enough control could continuously make it through 1500 strokes to a new Mercy token.
2) Giving instructions provides the control needed to not exceed the Maximum Game Time setting.
3) Receiving instructions is probably more exciting for most people.

Edit 5:
Feature Request:
The ability to gather images from tumblrs filtered by tag and by search.
Examples:
http://example.tumblr.com/tagged/taghere
http://example.tumblr.com/search/searchhere

This would make it much easier to display only good images as you wouldn't have to find a tumblr that only posts the kind of images you want.
Thanks for the additional feedback! I just released a new patch which addresses all of your concerns. The only ones I didn't touch yet are edits 4 & 5. They are on the todo list however for a future patch.

PS.
Edit3:
As of right now each card has a probability of being picked with each draw.
Both Slow and Fast and Acceleration cycles has a 2% chance of being picked. I might have to scale the probabilities up if fewer cards are chosen so the game isn't stale. I'll keep thinking about this one for now on how to solve it.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

silentfrost wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 am Thanks for the additional feedback! I just released a new patch which addresses all of your concerns. The only ones I didn't touch yet are edits 4 & 5. They are on the todo list however for a future patch.

PS.
Edit3:
As of right now each card has a probability of being picked with each draw.
Both Slow and Fast and Acceleration cycles has a 2% chance of being picked. I might have to scale the probabilities up if fewer cards are chosen so the game isn't stale. I'll keep thinking about this one for now on how to solve it.
Thank you for the quick response and update. It's great to see development move like this.

What you could do for cards is use a weight system. Give every option a set amount of points. The higher the points the higher the chance it'll get picked. That way it'll scale with whatever amount of options are picked as unchecked options are considered weight 0. And all chances are relative to other options rather than absolute values.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

Just spent about 2 hours or so trying to break the thing. Here's what I came up with during that time:

Bug Reports

1) It is currently possible to start the game with a Minimum Game Time that is higher than the Maximum Game Time. The Minimum Game Time seems to take priority in this case.

2) The game sometimes seems to start at a stroke speed of 1 regardless of the Slowest Stroke Speed setting. After the first 10 strokes the game starts following the settings. Steps to repeat:
1) Set Slowest Stroke Speed to 10
2) Set Fastest Stroke Speed to 10
3) Set Speed Variance - Cap Minimum Variance to 10
4) Set Speed Variance - Cap Maximum Variance to 10
5) Start

3) The metronome for stroking seems to have trouble with anything above 4 ticks per second. Personally I don't think 4 is a high enough limit for everyone. For example I've seen plenty of Cock Hero videos that go beyond that number and people seemed to like it. Maybe an upper limit of 10 is more reasonable as being able to stroke faster is unlikely.

Comments

1) Since holding the edge is now up to the user the "Keep stroking" audio feels a bit off. Perhaps replacing it with a "Hold that edge"-style audio might be preferable.

2) Having a forced edge before Orgasm Determination is a great improvement. I would however suggest also adding the chance to have to hold the edge before Determination. Maybe a 50% chance of either would work? Or maybe even a 75% of holding as that creates a bigger buildup?
This is important for three reasons:
1) If the player knows he'll never get to cum after holding an edge the anticipation is gone.
2) Having two moments with a chance to cum creates hope after the first moment has passed.
3) Holding the edge really builds up the orgasm. Regardless of the final decision this is great.

3) Currently there are two variations for orgasm options missing:
"Random(No or Ruined)" and "Random(Yes or No)"
I'm sure those who are not allowed full orgasms and those not interested in ruined orgasms would appreciate these two options respectively.

The game has already greatly improved. I'm impressed by how fast you're moving.
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wellrested »

I gave this a try an I was impressed. There are two things I'd like to add onto the wishlist.

First would be if the changes in speed always came with a visible sign. I find myself looking away from the action and at the stroke speed number more than I'd like (particularly during things like the slow/fast mode or acceleration). You could do that by only changing speeds when a new picture is loaded. Or you could also do it with some other sort of visible indicator like a flash of colour. It seems like it starts changing speed on picture changes, but after an edge or some cards it gets out of sync.

The second thing is that I'd like to hit enter or space rather than reach for the mouse when buttons come up on screen.

But those are both minor improvements - overall this is a wonderful way to tease myself.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

Triple Alfa wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:22 pm

3) The metronome for stroking seems to have trouble with anything above 4 ticks per second. Personally I don't think 4 is a high enough limit for everyone. For example I've seen plenty of Cock Hero videos that go beyond that number and people seemed to like it. Maybe an upper limit of 10 is more reasonable as being able to stroke faster is unlikely.
I've noticed there's something up with the metronome too, as it seems to go to 1/2 speed over 4 strokes/s.

Liking the changes tho. Lots of fun things going on.

On Edging:
I'm pretty happy with the edge system at this time, but I think back to back edging would also be good. I'm also still advocating for a slower stroke, timed edge that somehow penalizes you if you don't complete it. Maybe takes away one of your edges or one of your Mercy's. Or maybe causes a short run where your slowest speed is 1/2 your top speed, and you bounce around that range for 30-60s, trying to force a ruin.

Keep making this great!!
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Just wanted to say that you have made an amazing progress so far and that I respect that you treat everyone's feedback so respectfully!

Thank you, kind sir!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Thanks for making this, it's great :-)

A few suggestions I would add:

1. Have randomised "stop stroking" with configuration for how often and how long. E.g. what % of speed changes can be stops, min and max seconds for how long a stops lasts.

2. An ability to hide the left hand pane so the image can be fullscreened. (I am not actually sure what the card history adds to things really, unless I missed something).

3. Change the speed settings the use sees to BPM. I think 60, 90, 120 strokes per minute is just a lot easier to understand than decimals (even if the maths is very simple).

4. Have an ability to save my settings so I can generate URLs with my preferred "game" against different tumblrs. (And put the tumblr name at the bottom next to the button so I can switch tumblrs and generate an URL without scrolling from top to bottom).

5. Have it remember your previous Tumblrs so you can revisit the ones you enjoyed (ideally on generate URL add the tumblr name to a drop down in the tumblr box).

Just my suggestions, take them for what they are and feel free to ignore as you see fit.

Thanks again.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

figroll wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:54 pm Thanks for making this, it's great :-)

A few suggestions I would add:

1. Have randomised "stop stroking" with configuration for how often and how long. E.g. what % of speed changes can be stops, min and max seconds for how long a stops lasts.

2. An ability to hide the left hand pane so the image can be fullscreened. (I am not actually sure what the card history adds to things really, unless I missed something).

3. Change the speed settings the use sees to BPM. I think 60, 90, 120 strokes per minute is just a lot easier to understand than decimals (even if the maths is very simple).

4. Have an ability to save my settings so I can generate URLs with my preferred "game" against different tumblrs. (And put the tumblr name at the bottom next to the button so I can switch tumblrs and generate an URL without scrolling from top to bottom).

5. Have it remember your previous Tumblrs so you can revisit the ones you enjoyed (ideally on generate URL add the tumblr name to a drop down in the tumblr box).

Just my suggestions, take them for what they are and feel free to ignore as you see fit.

Thanks again.
2. The Card History is useful if you miss a popup or audio cue. For example if you are ordered to do ball slaps but miss how many.

3. I disagree with this. Using a minute as standard may make the numbers look more elegant, but using a second is much more practically useful as you can count second by second and don't have to divide anything by 60 in your head. At the very least make it an option to use either.

4. Maybe an idea for this could be that any generated link would take you to a page with two buttons: "Play" and "Change Settings". That way you can change the settings of an already generated link.

While I understand that having the tumblr part at the bottom makes this particular situation easier it makes other situations equally harder. I also think that the current order of elements makes a lot of sense. Going from the most important and often changed settings to the least.

5. I understand the idea behind this, but I don't think a drop down box is a good idea as that would also save the tumblrs you don't want to save. It would also become really clogged up after a while with no way to delete entries. It would require something more akin to an address book where you can edit the entries.(Also keep in mind that this would require the use of either cookies(which could get deleted or not saved in incognito-mode) or a login system.)