Fap Instructor

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Fap Instructor

Post by silentfrost »

So I made a thing called Fap Instructor. I plan to continue adding features over the next 6 months as I have a lot of downtime.

https://fapinstructor.com/

How to play
  • Stroke as instructed.
  • Edge when instructed.
  • If you cannot hold back from cumming without permission, press the mercy button.
  • If you have no mercies left, you must ruin your orgasm and continue.
  • The only way to end the game is when the final orgasm has been determined (yes, no, ruined, maybe).
PS. All future patch notes will be on the site itself

All Patches
Spoiler: show

:love: 2017-08-27 :love:
  • Added new audio queues
  • Added extra style cards
  • Did tons of refactoring to clean up code to make way for the next big update
:love: 2017-08-26 :love:
  • I rewrote the audio api from scratch. During my testing this significantly increased the performance and reliability
  • Added feedback links on the startpage header
  • Added several new "stroke style" cards
  • Removed the blurring effects, I decided it wasn't worth the performance cost on lower powered devices and desktops
:love: 2017-08-19 :love:
  • The audio should load significantly faster now
  • A couple minor bug fixes
:love: 2017-08-18 :love:
  • Fixed the aspect ratio of all images
  • Some minor mobile enhancements
  • Lots of backend stuff for error tracking, etc.
:love: 2017-08-17 :love:
-Many additional configuration options
-New cards!
-Tweaked the variance and probability algorithms
:love: 2017-08-13 :love:
-Added a new card called Acceleration Cycles.
-Tweaked the algorithm to use factorial scaling for stroking
:love: 2017-08-12 :love:
Changes
-Slowest speed is 1 stroke every for seconds
-Timer now instantly reacts to action buttons
-Once the orgasm determination button has been clicked, the application ends.
:love: 2017-08-12 :love:
Features
-Added a notification bubble system to indicate when significant cards are played
-Added the total number of strokes on the left panel.
-Added a card history panel
-Every 1000 strokes a mercy will be granted
-Added difficulty setting
-Added orgasm options

Fixes
-The 3 stroke per second card will now be triggered.
:love: 2017-08-11 :love:
Fixes
-The stroking speed now increases at curved rate. This means it won't jump from 3 to 4 strokes per second.
-Refactored all of the code so it's now more than just a prototype. This will allow faster releases moving forward.

Features
-Can now set the slide duration on the start page
-Many many more configurations will be coming shortly now that the code is refactored
-There is an 18% chance of a 'speed set' card being drawn. This sets the stroke speed to either 0.5, 1, 2, 3 per second.

Removed
-Removed the speed card temporarily. It was more of a proof of concept, I will be adding better ones in the future.
Last edited by silentfrost on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:48 am, edited 40 times in total.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Fap Instructor

Post by tckt78 »

Excellent program!!

I find it funny that this gets posted about the same day.
https://em-trainer.neocities.org/

I really like your fap instructor better for the metronome and random variation. I like the idea of the mercy button that only drops down to stroking 1x/second...may not be enough mercy IMHO. I would also like to see the slow end drop below 1stroke/s, as that can be just as agonizing. I definitely think it's a great start. The only limitation I found to it was the cycle thru the images came pretty quick, so a larger library to pull from would be nice. Perhaps pulling from a tumblr like em-trainer does would give us the best of both worlds.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Thanks tckt78 for your feedback!

- I rewrote the app to use tumblr instead of reddit as it's more versatile and performant. The limited image issue should be resolved.
- I reduced the minimum stroke speed to 0.5 a second

I'm planning to add more configurations to the start page just as the em-trainer had done in the next release.

Keep the feedback coming!
sadisticflipside
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sadisticflipside »

This is really cool work. Looking forward to seeing future work!

Cheers
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

silentfrost wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:44 am Thanks tckt78 for your feedback!

- I rewrote the app to use tumblr instead of reddit as it's more versatile and performant. The limited image issue should be resolved.
- I reduced the minimum stroke speed to 0.5 a second

I'm planning to add more configurations to the start page just as the em-trainer had done in the next release.

Keep the feedback coming!
Looks good! I'm not sure I would start at 0.5, but I think that's ok. It makes the steps more interesting for sure.

There seems to be some problem with the metronome that it's either uneven (not a problem) or it lags. If I'm off tab, it feels like it lags. If I can see the window behind another window, it works decently. Along the lines of the lag, the tumblr page doesn't load cleanly, so many of the gif's are still. I think you were spot on with the pre-load. Tumbview.com may have the code you need to clean that up. In fact, short tumbler video's with audio would be a nice touch. But we're probably getting back to the lag issues for loading.

Is there anyway you can make the 'Mercy' button backfire if they hit it too soon? Instead of resetting the speed step low to 50ms, it kicks it up to say 500ms? Basically the user should wait a good number of slides before hitting it again. I would like to see the mercy button also give a 10-30s pause overall (metronomes can be damn irritating if constantly going.

Keep it up, and post a quick, standalone tease page, as I think this is one of the best things out there right now!!
ubc2424
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ubc2424 »

This was really hot.

I'm sure you have lots of stuff coming out in future developments, but:

- maybe implement some kind of difficulty setting? It starts off right now with a pretty low speed. Could this be adapted to speed up more quickly? Or go back and forth between slow and fast?

- love the Mercy options. Excited to see how this evolves.

- using the Ruined Orgasm option should probably stop the Tease?

- settings of duration, chance of orgasm, chance or ruined orgasm?

Amazing start though man. :-D
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Patch 2017-08-11 has been released. Please enjoy! Expect the next release this weekend.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

nice & simple... :w00t: i made something similar for GuideMe. And i will add similar encounters to Pilgrim Quest. I would be interested in your algorithm deciding the metronome speed and its changes. I would also highly suggest to add a "score". So players have something to try the beat every time (like a "highscore hunt") and maybe add some random "edges" in between the stroking.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

:whistle: Patch 2017-08-12 has been released. :whistle:

I'd love some card ideas from you guys that I can implement. I'll be adding an edging one shortly.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

d3vi0n wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:06 am nice & simple... :w00t: i made something similar for GuideMe. And i will add similar encounters to Pilgrim Quest. I would be interested in your algorithm deciding the metronome speed and its changes. I would also highly suggest to add a "score". So players have something to try the beat every time (like a "highscore hunt") and maybe add some random "edges" in between the stroking.
The algorithm is fairly simple. The stroke speed is determined by how often the tick is played, 250ms would mean 4 times a second.

Formula
Speed Delta = Speed Step / (Slowest Speed / Current Speed);

// Increase Speed
NewSpeed -= Speed Delta

// Decrease Speed

NewSpeed += Speed Delta

Example
Speed Step: 100ms (initial value)
Slowest Speed: 4000 (0.5 stroke per second)
Current Speed: 500 (2 strokes per second)

12.5ms = 100 / (4000 / 500)

Current Speed: 1000 (1 strokes per second)

25ms = 100 / (4000 / 1000)
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

I was playing while you added the edge card. Very nice. Having played it for a few more days, I have a few more ideas
  • Ruin/Denied/Cum outcome should have a button to stop (like the Edge card). Something to stop the metronome
  • Slow speed should go as low as 0.1, and be agonizing slow for a bit (or relief)
  • Right now the Edge card max's the speed. There could be a slow edge with a timer on it that if missed removes Mercy's (going potentially -1, etc)
  • Dirty talk cards with other audio might be interesting
  • Some way to load more images. It looks like you're just pulling gif's right now (that's OK), but it seems like a short amount, maybe 25 or so. It does seem to add a couple of more, but not that many. I'd love to see more variety from our tumblrs
Looking forward to more of what you come up with!!
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

tckt78 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:58 pm I was playing while you added the edge card. Very nice. Having played it for a few more days, I have a few more ideas
  • Ruin/Denied/Cum outcome should have a button to stop (like the Edge card). Something to stop the metronome
  • Slow speed should go as low as 0.1, and be agonizing slow for a bit (or relief)
  • Right now the Edge card max's the speed. There could be a slow edge with a timer on it that if missed removes Mercy's (going potentially -1, etc)
  • Dirty talk cards with other audio might be interesting
  • Some way to load more images. It looks like you're just pulling gif's right now (that's OK), but it seems like a short amount, maybe 25 or so. It does seem to add a couple of more, but not that many. I'd love to see more variety from our tumblrs
Looking forward to more of what you come up with!!
Thanks for the continued feedback!
  • I changed the maximum slow value to 1 stroke per 4 seconds. Any slower than that people might fall asleep ;)
  • The metronome stops after the final action has been pressed (orgasm, ruined, etc.)
  • I'll work on adding the audio when cards are played. Shouldn't be too hard.
  • The images I won't be able to do too much about. The tumblr api has a limitation on the number of API calls that can be made. I added an offset page value option, so far larger tumblr blogs you could set this number and you should get a different set of starting images.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

New Patch 2017-08-13 with minor fixes, enjoy!
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

Something seems off, as the stroke meter is staying at 1.0s with no variation after 250 strokes. I didn't get any speed cards in that time either. Difficulty setting was easy, but still should have seen some variation
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Opps, thanks for the bug report. I fixed the issue. Late night last minute change broke it ;)