Fap Instructor

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Allexoid
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Master

Re: Fap Instructor

Post by Allexoid »

Someone can explain me how is CEI working in this game , I don't get it
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Hi Fappers,

I'm looking for beta testers!

After a bit of a break, and some intense coding for the past two months, I bring to you...

8-) Fap Instructor 2.0 8-)

I have complete rewritten the engine, and the game. I will also be hosting it on GitHub when the beta test is complete and documentation and tests have been written.

The magic link! It will be moved to the official domain once it's more stable. Please keep in mind that issues are expected, please provide any feedback or suggestions.

:love: http://fapinstructor-beta.bitballoon.com/ :love:
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

silentfrost wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:41 am Hi Fappers,

I'm looking for beta testers!

After a bit of a break, and some intense coding for the past two months, I bring to you...

8-) Fap Instructor 2.0 8-)

I have complete rewritten the engine, and the game. I will also be hosting it on GitHub when the beta test is complete and documentation and tests have been written.

The magic link! It will be moved to the official domain once it's more stable. Please keep in mind that issues are expected, please provide any feedback or suggestions.

:love: http://fapinstructor-beta.bitballoon.com/ :love:
I am very impressed with this new version, even with the bugs that seem to be there.

Possible bugs:
  • When bouncing back and forth testing out new features, returning to the game seems to get stuck at a speed (use 'Ruin' button to reset things if you're changes are stuck right now)
  • Pics will disappear when jumping out of the window...I hit the ruin button to get them to reload
  • There may be some overlap of the new audio files with returning to stroking after an edge/ruin(?)
  • Unless you have pick your poison on, it didn't seem to engage the cards to change (note the first item on this list)
  • There seems to be no end screen
  • The post orgasm torture doesn't always work (some aspects not refreshing between testing sessions probably)
  • Minimum slide duration seems to be 0.25 (just hard code that minimum in if someone sets lower). Same is true for the stroke speed allowance, as anything under 0.25 gets weird (it does try to do it tho)
New features like red/green light are great. Lots of potential there. Please add cluster strokes back in tho. The audio clips are a great addition!! Multiple tumblr's and the larger list of files pulled from (instead of repeated) is great!
  • There's a nice audio file on the acceleration strokes!!
  • Random stroke is fun, but may need a minimum stroke of 2 for the full effect
This will definitely take some time to tease out all the bugs, but I think you have a great new version here!! Thanks again for sharing!
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Thanks tckt for your feedback!

I have created issues on Github to track any raised issue. I'll start to tackle them one by one.
SkyHill
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHill »

The site doesn't work on iPad, it just show up as a black screen. I tested several different web browsers.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

This is really cool, thanks for making it.

I realise this might not be something that you are interested in, but I would love to see some kind of option to change it to more of an edging game. Like only stroking to an edge, then a break which can be configured as 'max break time' and 'min break time' and you start at the max time and then it reduces over time to the min time. Also set the number of edges.

So it would be like:

-stroke to an edge
- max break (ie 30 seconds)
- stroke to an edge
- break (maybe 30, maybe reduced a bit [random])
etc until you hit your set number

Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore me :)
Cuchulainn1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Cuchulainn1 »

Hey ! Registered an account primarily to talk about this wonderful program :-)

Testing the new version back and forth since you released it, and recently got a recurring bug : there's no more sound on my PC devices ! Got the issue on my desktop computer (windows 10), since I had doubts about it being a problem from my computer, tested it out with my laptop (windows 8), same issue. Interestingly enough, I don't seem to have the issue on my mobile phone !

Hope this helps ;-)
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saidi99 »

Cuchulainn1 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:34 pm Hey ! Registered an account primarily to talk about this wonderful program :-)

Testing the new version back and forth since you released it, and recently got a recurring bug : there's no more sound on my PC devices ! Got the issue on my desktop computer (windows 10), since I had doubts about it being a problem from my computer, tested it out with my laptop (windows 8), same issue. Interestingly enough, I don't seem to have the issue on my mobile phone !

Hope this helps ;-)
I seem to be having the no sound problem as well.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

Enjoyed playing this morning and found a potential bug. When 'Pick your poison" came up, one of the options was to remove the buttplug. Well, I hadn't put one in. So the toggle for the buttplug was not checked (b/c the rubberband toggle was turning on.

Hope you're still working on it! This is a great game all around
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Kristycookie wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:42 pmI realise this might not be something that you are interested in, but I would love to see some kind of option to change it to more of an edging game. Like only stroking to an edge, then a break which can be configured as 'max break time' and 'min break time' and you start at the max time and then it reduces over time to the min time. Also set the number of edges.
Yeah, that would make this even more awesome.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

tckt78 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 2:11 pm Enjoyed playing this morning and found a potential bug. When 'Pick your poison" came up, one of the options was to remove the buttplug. Well, I hadn't put one in. So the toggle for the buttplug was not checked (b/c the rubberband toggle was turning on.

Thanks for the bug report! I'll add it to the list. Things have gotten busy again but once I find a break I'll ramp things up again.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

silentfrost wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:46 pm
tckt78 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 2:11 pm Enjoyed playing this morning and found a potential bug. When 'Pick your poison" came up, one of the options was to remove the buttplug. Well, I hadn't put one in. So the toggle for the buttplug was not checked (b/c the rubberband toggle was turning on.

Thanks for the bug report! I'll add it to the list. Things have gotten busy again but once I find a break I'll ramp things up again.
Found another one. Cluster strokes seems to be set at alternating between 2.5 & 5 strokes/min instead of 1/2 max & max strokes. I set the top speed to 2.5, and it just did all strokes at 2.5

Actually, as I continued to play I noticed that a lot of features (red/green light, random beat) seem to have trouble with the 2.5 max stroke speed. My gut says the range is hard coded in the background instead of being tied to min/max stroke speeds. Hopefully you'll have some free time soon!
brownsugar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by brownsugar »

Haha very nice! I'm new here and ideas like this are exactly what I came for :)
draculafromhouston
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by draculafromhouston »

I've used Fap Instructor a couple of times in the last few weeks, really enjoying it! If I could make a suggestion, it would be for more "long-term" features, like:

[*]Keeping track of your history, when you last fapped and how long you fapped for, etc.
[*]Setting up schedules with rules, like you can fap however often you want but only cum once every X days, or you're only allowed to fap at all every so often. I imagine it as a page one could have open permanently and it could ping you when you're allowed to fap/cum.
[*]Further building on that, somewhat randomized mistress/master type stuff where you would be told at either randomized or set intervals that you have to play now.

This might not be at all the kinda thing you have in mind for the site, or the direction you wanna go in, and if so that's cool. Some site/software that offers that kinda thing in a simple way without a bunch of setup is just what I would enjoy. :-P

Anyway, keep up the awesome work. :love:
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

draculafromhouston wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:48 pm I've used Fap Instructor a couple of times in the last few weeks, really enjoying it! If I could make a suggestion, it would be for more "long-term" features, like:

[*]Keeping track of your history, when you last fapped and how long you fapped for, etc.
[*]Setting up schedules with rules, like you can fap however often you want but only cum once every X days, or you're only allowed to fap at all every so often. I imagine it as a page one could have open permanently and it could ping you when you're allowed to fap/cum.
[*]Further building on that, somewhat randomized mistress/master type stuff where you would be told at either randomized or set intervals that you have to play now.

This might not be at all the kinda thing you have in mind for the site, or the direction you wanna go in, and if so that's cool. Some site/software that offers that kinda thing in a simple way without a bunch of setup is just what I would enjoy. :-P

Anyway, keep up the awesome work. :love:
That actually sounds like Nezhul's tease from a while ago, tho its not tracking you so much:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9890