Fap Instructor

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Fap Instructor

Post by dukiesnud »

When do the "stroke only the head" and "stroke only the shaft" lose their effect?
In other words, when do you go back to full stroking?
brafbraf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brafbraf »

I just ran this w/ my E-Stim box. It was interesting and worked ok. Here are my suggestions for an E-Stim mode:

1. Add a few options for a different set of sounds for the metronome that would work better w/ E-Stim.
2. For the edge rounds play a continuous tone
3. Equalize the volume of the metronome and the audio instructions

Thanks for your work on this.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

A couple of thoughts from playing this morning
  • There seems to be an issue with the time played, b/c I thought I had set it for 10 minutes, and it wrapped in under 7 the first time thru, 2nd time it was set to 5 and ran 9 (see below)
  • It would be nice to have an option to add another 5, 10 or 15 minutes if you get to the end and either want to keep going, or don't like your outcome. Maybe improve your chance outcome with the longer you go
  • Acceleration cycles mess with a shorter duration run, as I was playing for 5 minutes on my 2nd round, and it ended up going 9 minutes. They tend to run about 3 loops, and override any end game cards
  • Acceleration cycles are a lot more fun as the speed variance increases. The slow speeds are less tedious
  • More edge cards in shorter runs. Maybe one at 50% complete and more as you get into the last 75-90% complete
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

tckt78 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm The new sounds with the edge card & ride the edge are excellent!! Can't wait to have a little more time to really play this!!

Might I suggest you update your tumblr to one that's being maintained and updated regularly:
https://fapstergifs.tumblr.com/archive
haha glad you like it. I plan to continue adding more stuff like it. I'm 70% completed with my code rewrite, once that is done, features galore!

Thanks for the tumblr feedback. I will update the default option to that one.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

dukiesnud wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:54 pm When do the "stroke only the head" and "stroke only the shaft" lose their effect?
In other words, when do you go back to full stroking?
As of right now it's until the next stroking style card tells you otherwise. I'll probably add a timer eventually as I had sessions where it lasts for minutes which is too much IMO.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

brafbraf wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 am I just ran this w/ my E-Stim box. It was interesting and worked ok. Here are my suggestions for an E-Stim mode:

1. Add a few options for a different set of sounds for the metronome that would work better w/ E-Stim.
2. For the edge rounds play a continuous tone
3. Equalize the volume of the metronome and the audio instructions

Thanks for your work on this.
I never really thought that this could be used with e-stim, very very cool. I might ask you how to set that up in the future :w00t: . Do you have an example of a sound for the tick that would work best?

I'm guessing that if the e-stim mode is selected, the audio instructions probably should be disabled and replaced with some sort of visual cue instead.
brafbraf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brafbraf »

silentfrost wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:49 pm I never really thought that this could be used with e-stim, very very cool. I might ask you how to set that up in the future :w00t: . Do you have an example of a sound for the tick that would work best?

I'm guessing that if the e-stim mode is selected, the audio instructions probably should be disabled and replaced with some sort of visual cue instead.
Actually, I had some thoughts about it today and really, what ought to happen is that the sound file that is played should correspond to the beat rate. So, for instance:
1. 0-.5 = long
2. .6-1 = medium
3. 1-2 = short
4. 2-3 = shorter
5. 3+ = shortest (really fast beat)
6. Edge = building intensity (see below)

This gives much more depth and allows for the audio file to play to completion before the next one kicks off. In addition the faster the files, the louder (not huge change in volume) they should get. What happens (at least on my rig) is that the short/fast beats have lower intensity because the come so fast and so they need to be a little bit louder. See post viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15543 for many good examples (full length Cock Hero tracks) but in particular "Flux Dance 3". This track has all 6 beats above and especially the slow building "edge" intensity.

I'm a dev myself and could help with this feature if you are willing.
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Azureballs »

Feature request: A minimum time before the orgasm roll will occur. I rarely get through even half of the time that I set sessions for.

Another request: Post-Orgasm torture/Multi Orgasm chances. Sessions have a chance of not ending with the orgasm decision (While still obeying the maximum time limit) And can have you stroking after orgasm with more high speed, tight grip, and head stroking cards for a while (post-orgasm torture) and then slowing down after a while and allowing you to continue play until another orgasm decision, or just continuing after orgasm from a slow speed for a while until your next orgasm decision

Love this thing so far, keep it up :wave:
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

Something's still up with the duration played. I set it to 20min twice this morning, and both times it ended under 10 minutes, usually 7-9 minutes. I also set it once for 2 minutes, and it ended at 7 minutes. I'm wondering if the actual duration of the run isn't more closely tied to the slide duration. I tend to run mine at 3s, which gives greater variety of imagery, as well as increased card draws. The one time I got to about 146 slides (ended at 9 minutes), which if you run the math for 146x10s, you end up around 20.5 minutes (roughly). I tested this out with the 2 minute variation, and that obviously didn't run that way. Ultimately I did play for my 20-30 minutes, just not the way I had intended to.

Keep up the good work tho!
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by ybp1000 »

I haven't personally looked to see how timing is being done in your app, but the approach I took is to check and compare time duration between the start and the end. It means the game never ends right at 10 minutes, 15 minutes, etc., but it eliminates the need to add up slide times or have a timer constantly running, and adds a little bit of uncertainty which in the format isn't a bad thing. When I started, I tried doing all the math upfront. In the end, it seems just keeping track of how long has passed has worked for me at least. My $0.02. I'll be interested to hear your approach.

Cheers
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Azureballs wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:46 am Feature request: A minimum time before the orgasm roll will occur. I rarely get through even half of the time that I set sessions for.

Another request: Post-Orgasm torture/Multi Orgasm chances. Sessions have a chance of not ending with the orgasm decision (While still obeying the maximum time limit) And can have you stroking after orgasm with more high speed, tight grip, and head stroking cards for a while (post-orgasm torture) and then slowing down after a while and allowing you to continue play until another orgasm decision, or just continuing after orgasm from a slow speed for a while until your next orgasm decision

Love this thing so far, keep it up :wave:
Thanks for your feedback. I will put your requests into my todo list. The orgasm determination has been reworked. The probably of orgasm will grow much faster when closer to the max time instead of a linear growth.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

tckt78 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:08 pm Something's still up with the duration played. I set it to 20min twice this morning, and both times it ended under 10 minutes, usually 7-9 minutes. I also set it once for 2 minutes, and it ended at 7 minutes. I'm wondering if the actual duration of the run isn't more closely tied to the slide duration. I tend to run mine at 3s, which gives greater variety of imagery, as well as increased card draws. The one time I got to about 146 slides (ended at 9 minutes), which if you run the math for 146x10s, you end up around 20.5 minutes (roughly). I tested this out with the 2 minute variation, and that obviously didn't run that way. Ultimately I did play for my 20-30 minutes, just not the way I had intended to.

Hey tckt78, my number one customer.

Before every time a slide changed the probabilities of cards, orgasm, etc were calculated. I have seperated them and they can be configured independently. The slide duration has no impact on game play anymore. This now opens the path to adding new capabilities like pausing, video, etc.

I believe I have now fixed the timing issues. I rewrote most of the code including the orgasm probability calculations. Instead of the probability increasing linearly it's now curved towards the end.

Before
50% of the max time = 50% probability of orgasm
60% of the max time = 60% probability of orgasm
70% of the max time = 70% probability of orgasm
80% of the max time = 80% probability of orgasm
90% of the max time = 80% probability of orgasm
100% of the max time = 100% probability of orgasm

After
50% of the max time = 6% probability of orgasm
60% of the max time = 13% probability of orgasm
70% of the max time = 24% probability of orgasm
80% of the max time = 41% probability of orgasm
90% of the max time = 66% probability of orgasm
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

silentfrost wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:28 am
tckt78 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:08 pm Something's still up with the duration played. I set it to 20min twice this morning, and both times it ended under 10 minutes, usually 7-9 minutes. I also set it once for 2 minutes, and it ended at 7 minutes. I'm wondering if the actual duration of the run isn't more closely tied to the slide duration. I tend to run mine at 3s, which gives greater variety of imagery, as well as increased card draws. The one time I got to about 146 slides (ended at 9 minutes), which if you run the math for 146x10s, you end up around 20.5 minutes (roughly). I tested this out with the 2 minute variation, and that obviously didn't run that way. Ultimately I did play for my 20-30 minutes, just not the way I had intended to.

Hey tckt78, my number one customer.

Before every time a slide changed the probabilities of cards, orgasm, etc were calculated. I have seperated them and they can be configured independently. The slide duration has no impact on game play anymore. This now opens the path to adding new capabilities like pausing, video, etc.

I believe I have now fixed the timing issues. I rewrote most of the code including the orgasm probability calculations. Instead of the probability increasing linearly it's now curved towards the end.

Before
50% of the max time = 50% probability of orgasm
60% of the max time = 60% probability of orgasm
70% of the max time = 70% probability of orgasm
80% of the max time = 80% probability of orgasm
90% of the max time = 80% probability of orgasm

After
50% of the max time = 6% probability of orgasm
60% of the max time = 13% probability of orgasm
70% of the max time = 24% probability of orgasm
80% of the max time = 41% probability of orgasm
90% of the max time = 66% probability of orgasm
Looks awesome! Time to see if we can get me to a ruin before the end!!

Quick update since I posted this. I have to say I really like this update. My first time thru (Random outcome) did hit a denial at the 10 minute mark (20minutes was the set time). However, the option to hit 5 strokes/second is brutal!! Definitely much harder to maintain. My 2nd time thru, Ruin was the only option. However, after hitting the ruin button, the "start stroking again for me honey" audio comes on, but the stroke audio (and meter) never turn back on. Speed & style cards with their audio were still being pulled, but no beat meter was engaged. The mercy button also didn't bring the strokes back on.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Looks awesome! Time to see if we can get me to a ruin before the end!!

Quick update since I posted this. I have to say I really like this update. My first time thru (Random outcome) did hit a denial at the 10 minute mark (20minutes was the set time). However, the option to hit 5 strokes/second is brutal!! Definitely much harder to maintain. My 2nd time thru, Ruin was the only option. However, after hitting the ruin button, the "start stroking again for me honey" audio comes on, but the stroke audio (and meter) never turn back on. Speed & style cards with their audio were still being pulled, but no beat meter was engaged. The mercy button also didn't bring the strokes back on.
Thanks for the bug report. I changed most of the code so I was expecting one or two issues ;).

I just published patch 1.3.1 which should resolve the issue. It also includes an additional speed variance configuration.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

There's still something off on that timer for final outcome. I did a 6 minute run (just to see what it would do) and it finished at 3 min. Also, is the orgasm determination algorithm for all outcomes? I tend towards doing a random outcome, and would think that denial or ruin should be more work, b/c it is after all, not the best outcome. BTW, I've noticed that the stroke rate is agonizing slow on games that end with a ruined outcome. Nice touch if not agonizingly painful

I was thinking that the mercy card needs to come back at the beginning (just 1), but it does something to change your final outcome. Like if you use a mercy card before an edge, you end up playing longer. I think giving the mercy cards for every 2-3 edges might be good too. Just brainstorming here.

Extending time would be nice too in the middle would be good too. Something to let you keep playing for a bit longer, but maybe more edges, or consecutive edges with holds.

Style card ideas:
  • normal hand grip/overhand grip
  • Tapping the head instead of stroking
  • Palm the head (short duration or circles)
  • Rub or squeeze the frenulum (the latter being timed)
  • The last two above could be added to edge & hold style cards
Thanks again!!