Fap Instructor

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Fap Instructor

Post by figroll »

To me 90bpm is just a lot better than 1.5 beats per second and 30bpm much better than 0.5. Whole numbers are just easier.

Also you don't need to count as there is a noise :-)
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

I respect our differences that's why I suggested making it optional. Also if you're going to use sound as an argument you might as well drop the stroke meter all together as you don't need to see "90bpm" if you're hearing the sound either.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Just wanted to say I'm still alive boys. Back from vacation and will start working on this again this weekend.
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Azureballs »

:w00t: Glad to hear it, but take your time man.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

New Patch! Refresh and enjoy!
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

I just wanted to say thank you all for your bug reports and feature requests. I take each one seriously and have a large TODO list that I keep adding to.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Really been enjoying your efforts! :-D

I like running it on a secondary machine while working on my main machine.

Not sure if this has been suggested or not but any plans on creating a min/max option on the rest time between edges?

Maybe in the future an offline version?

Thanks again for the time and effort you have put into this!
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

slavejack wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:40 pm Really been enjoying your efforts! :-D

I like running it on a secondary machine while working on my main machine.

Not sure if this has been suggested or not but any plans on creating a min/max option on the rest time between edges?

Maybe in the future an offline version?

Thanks again for the time and effort you have put into this!

Thanks for the idea! I'll add it to the todo list. Things have been busy but should have more time coming up soon.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

Just released a patch! Hope you all enjoy. :love:
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

silentfrost wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:24 pm Just released a patch! Hope you all enjoy. :love:
I especially like the new cluster card. I think that should have a higher probability of showing up!! I turned off Fast/Slow & Acceleration cycles and maybe got it 3 times (definitely 2) in a 20 minute period.

Glad to see you're back at it! The new patch is good for speed issues we were having.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

tckt78 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:20 am
silentfrost wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:24 pm Just released a patch! Hope you all enjoy. :love:
I especially like the new cluster card. I think that should have a higher probability of showing up!! I turned off Fast/Slow & Acceleration cycles and maybe got it 3 times (definitely 2) in a 20 minute period.

Glad to see you're back at it! The new patch is good for speed issues we were having.
Thanks! The current probability is 2% for the cycles, slow & fast and cluster strokes. What do you think is the appropriate probability?
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

silentfrost wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:16 pm
tckt78 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:20 am

Thanks! The current probability is 2% for the cycles, slow & fast and cluster strokes. What do you think is the appropriate probability?
I think the cluster strokes overall work better than the fast/slow, but I have the time limits set to 0.25 & 5, so that may be part of it. IN fact, I'd like to see the cluster strokes include those slower speeds instead of 1/2 speed and high speed. I'd say somewhere in the 10% category for the cluster timing. Maybe even include options for the cluster (instead of just 2 steps, maybe 3 or 4 with various speeds between slowest & fastest). Per my mention in the past, I think the acceleration cycles would also benefit from the "cluster" style by having 10 steps, with the slower speeds having less strokes and the higher speeds having more (10 steps, each step increasing by 1 stroke over the time, etc).

OK, i have 10 minutes to get a quick round in ... Thank you!!
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

I'm wondering if there's any further development planned for this project? I'm hoping silentfrost isn't done with it yet, as there are some great ideas that have been floated around.
silentfrost
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silentfrost »

tckt78 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:56 pm I'm wondering if there's any further development planned for this project? I'm hoping silentfrost isn't done with it yet, as there are some great ideas that have been floated around.
Definitely not done, taking a break. Life got busy but I don't plan on abandoning it ;)
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

silentfrost wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:39 pm
tckt78 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:56 pm I'm wondering if there's any further development planned for this project? I'm hoping silentfrost isn't done with it yet, as there are some great ideas that have been floated around.
Definitely not done, taking a break. Life got busy but I don't plan on abandoning it ;)
Good to hear. I know the main interface has been a little buggy lately, but it's still working!!