Pilgrim Quest [MODS & TUTORIALS]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Guita
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Pilgrim Quest [MODS & TUTORIALS]

Post by Guita »

Thanks man :)

The actual issue I had with Jackie wasn't the relative infrequency (for my taste), it was a problem with the image folder definitions IIRC. I *think* her images were showing correctly, but as soon as a slideshow started Guideme wouldn't display any images... Can't remember the exact nature of the change though.
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by bobhill »

Ok, thanks, I definitely appreciate the assistance. I'm not a programmer and it was a challenge to get the scripting engine scripts working in PQ.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by timoth31 »

All of Ambossli downloads are missing from Mega, any other link?
Thanks
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ambossli »

Just take this link that is the mod compilation I put together in an earlier post and it's still online.

I think the other are offline because I had to reset my account before I could upload this
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Thanks, so this is Encounter by bobhill, encounter by you (Ambossli) and dungeon also by you, with the modified Pilgrim quest XML?
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ambossli »

If I remember correct: yes
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

So during the holiday break, I had a few days of "quiet time" and as it's been awhile since I mucked around with Flashteases, decided to fool around with the new GuideMe and Pilgrim Quest mods. ;-)

I was specifically looking to write a quick mod to add in video clips and was trying to combine Ambossli's early mod that added video teases to the the bobhill+Guita's mod pack... and there I came upon a problem. :huh:

I can run bobhill+guita's mod pack with no problems - but when I try adding Ambossli's code to the mail PilgrimQuest xml file, the tease fails to load. Double checked to make sure the encounter.js had Ambossili's code as well and still no go.

So not sure what's happening and keep in mind, i'm a layman when it comes to coding stuff like this - so please keep it ELI5 for me, cuz I do tend to act like a 5 year old. :lol:

EDIT UPDATE: Actually nevermind... had lines of code in the wrong area. This is why I could never be a programm.er :huh:
RustySpork
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RustySpork »

supermokkori wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 am So during the holiday break, I had a few days of "quiet time" and as it's been awhile since I mucked around with Flashteases, decided to fool around with the new GuideMe and Pilgrim Quest mods. ;-)

I was specifically looking to write a quick mod to add in video clips and was trying to combine Ambossli's early mod that added video teases to the the bobhill+Guita's mod pack... and there I came upon a problem. :huh:

I can run bobhill+guita's mod pack with no problems - but when I try adding Ambossli's code to the mail PilgrimQuest xml file, the tease fails to load. Double checked to make sure the encounter.js had Ambossili's code as well and still no go.

So not sure what's happening and keep in mind, i'm a layman when it comes to coding stuff like this - so please keep it ELI5 for me, cuz I do tend to act like a 5 year old. :lol:

EDIT UPDATE: Actually nevermind... had lines of code in the wrong area. This is why I could never be a programm.er :huh:
Hey Supermokkori! I'm a huge fan of you AND this game, so I'd love to see anything you've cooked up!
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Can u help?

I got encounter, and there was question what picutures you want see.. I picked lesbian And then there came text (Someting went wrong).. What i can do? :huh:

Btw. I love this tease, and idea! its awesome! :-D
Liquidorus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Liquidorus »

supermokkori wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 am So during the holiday break, I had a few days of "quiet time" and as it's been awhile since I mucked around with Flashteases, decided to fool around with the new GuideMe and Pilgrim Quest mods. ;-)

I would love to see a continuation of the tease and your teases are awesomoe! :) *Remember: Awesome Competition 2*
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ospray »

So this is probably a silly question, but could someone please indicate the most current versions of the encounter mods? I have been trying to figure out what to download and am getting rather confused. Thank you!
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by bobhill »

I think it is Guita's, in this post: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20089&start=45#p248550
Smiskish
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Smiskish »

Anyone got anything new for sharing? :D been a while since last post