[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

akds1337
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.06

Post by akds1337 »

Lol I'm wondering if I could just change my PC date back to the 5th and say I had an orgasm then close the program again. I mean worst case scenario I'm just adding 1 more to any "came without permission" settings, which she'll possibly punish me in the future for / extend chastity or something... But it would be a quick and dirty fix, right?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

akds1337 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:39 pm Lol I'm wondering if I could just change my PC date back to the 5th and say I had an orgasm then close the program again. I mean worst case scenario I'm just adding 1 more to any "came without permission" settings, which she'll possibly punish me in the future for / extend chastity or something... But it would be a quick and dirty fix, right?
Yea that could work and is probably the best and easiest solution for now. Report back if there are any issues.
akds1337
Explorer
Explorer

Post by akds1337 »

So far this seems to have worked, but she just ran her script where she locks the settings. It actually increased the average that my orgasms were at, so I may be cumming more frequently than if I hadn't screwed this all up.I'm hoping I can do something to put this back to where it was (rarely allows).

I have another question though. I had been trying to force her to put me in chastity. The first few times she did it, she still had me take the cage off at the end of a session. I'm wondering if this counts as a chastity session or if it was just a quick tease. And if she's triggered my "in chastity" and it's actively working towards my limit she asked me in the beginning, or not.

I've checked her responses to some things I've asked, and for one she responded with something that was @orgasmNOTrestricted

If I was under chastity wouldn't it be an @OrgasmRestricted response?

EDIT: To this effect, Can I force a chastity script to run? like long denial or week of chastity? I seen someone put the long denial active in their flags, is this just to debug, or could I do that for a regular session?
Jackie Chan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackie Chan »

Hi there,

just a little feedback. When in chastity you still can receive anal, which is great. Unfortunately during an anal session the domme(s) will ask you to edge either by stroking or anal (the latter is also still fine), but when you reply with making it on the edge ("close" etc.) they'll tell you that it isn't possible while in chastity basically making you stuck in an edge command without being able to complete it.

Cheers.
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Jackie Chan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:09 am Hi there,

just a little feedback. When in chastity you still can receive anal, which is great. Unfortunately during an anal session the domme(s) will ask you to edge either by stroking or anal (the latter is also still fine), but when you reply with making it on the edge ("close" etc.) they'll tell you that it isn't possible while in chastity basically making you stuck in an edge command without being able to complete it.

Cheers.
You can toggle off chastity at misc settings and pass through the script.

Best regards,
Soth
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by GoudDeal »

Hey there, I have some questions. We all agree to say that the pictures for tags like "Lesbian", "Femdom" and stufffs like that must be in .jpg ?

'Cause my Tease A.I. has many troubles opening these pictures for an unknown reason... I have the usual Error Loading Files : File path/Bla bla bla/

The fun fact is that this issue only appear with Miss Blue, I don't have any troubles when opening the pictures using the Media Panel.

Am I the only one to have this issue ? What can I do to fix it ?

I'll post a screen whenever the bug re-appears

Xoxo
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

Hi! :wave: Any news?
CH0013
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CH0013 »

Although this is the first personality I've played with, I must say, it's been fun. So thanks for the obviously hard work. :thumbsup:

I have a few questions though:

1. Is there a way to disable the cuckold stuff? I'm really not into that, with a minor exception of watching girl-on-girl action. :whistle: but that is not how it's themed, so I'd rather turn it off before it turns me off. (although I do have a photo set of the domme with one of the glitter contacts, so having that be used with both of them talking and I 'forced' to watch, would be crazy. (especially since I set that contact to the cruel and sadistic one. . . I thought it be super hot if that contact was basically the domme of my domme.) but I presume that would require additional scripting.)

2. Is there a way to trigger the games or video teases? she asked about risky-pick once, but I didn't have it set up yet, so I just closed the program, and haven't heard about it since. But now that it's set up, I'd like to try it. And after several days she finally used a video file (in a very fun and teasing way.) but that is the only time thus far, so I'm curious if there is a way to get more video action through settings or dialogue.

3. Is there a way to influence when a glitter contact will join in? a few seem to be shy and I'm curious if I can give them more of a chance to participate. Also along the lines of the contacts, will they ever introduce themselves in a way that tells you to use their honorifics?

Thanks. :-)
Also a side note (which many of you may already know but I feel like sharing anyway), you can get some really interesting task combinations by adjusting the tease duration and number of tasks in the ranges tab. I wanted to do a quick session, so I bumped the tease duration down to something like 10-15 minutes but I forgot to turn the number of tasks down to a compatible 2-3 or so and instead left it on something over 15. . . which lead to a lot of CBT back to back as it's likely the shortest task in my set-up and it was trying to hit the right number of tasks in that duration. So I was basically punished (with no explanation from the domme) for doing something I probably shouldn't have. :lol:

Update
I think I broke it. . . or rather found a bug. I got the dialogue that asks to give her control of the chance to cum/ruin, and I agreed cause why not, but now whenever I say hello she says that it "looks like I've changed the ruin chance, and that I'm in trouble for it" and that would be fine, except I haven't changed it at all. I went through the bad mood/punishment hoping that would fix it, after she "resets it where she wants" but the same string occurs claiming I've changed something I haven't even touched. So if anyone has faced that and knows how to fix it I'd appreciate the help. :-)
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Augustulus »

I think I broke it. . . or rather found a bug. I got the dialogue that asks to give her control of the chance to cum/ruin, and I agreed cause why not, but now whenever I say hello she says that it "looks like I've changed the ruin chance, and that I'm in trouble for it" and that would be fine, except I haven't changed it at all. I went through the bad mood/punishment hoping that would fix it, after she "resets it where she wants" but the same string occurs claiming I've changed something I haven't even touched. So if anyone has faced that and knows how to fix it I'd appreciate the help.
I came across this bug today. You can fix this temporarily by changing the values of some variables:
Spoiler: show
Go to Scripts/MissBlue_v1.06/System/Variables and change the values of orgAllow and orgRuin to the values of orgAllowAverage and orgRuinAverage.
Regards,
Augustulus
sucaru
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by sucaru »

I'm having an issue with Miss Blue. On v55.3, Tease AI is incredibly slow and constantly stops responding. It doesn't get any better if I just wait through it. It takes upwards of a minute or more for the Domme to send messages, and I can't navigate the settings because it's so slow. This doesn't happen with Wicked Tease, the only other personality I've got installed right now.
dihunigopr
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dihunigopr »

So I've been using this for a while and noticed some things that should be rather obvious but no one mentioned anything (at least I haven't seen it) and I'm starting to wonder if the problem is on my end:

My sessions end rather abruptly, for one. It's not that they end before they should, but there is no "bye until next time" or anything like that. Is that a known issue? any ideas?

Another thing (that shouldn't happen, but...) is when I wanted to admit to orgasming without permission. At first it didn't work at all because I was talking to glitter contacts - broke the entire session, couldn't even safeword out of it - and after resetting the session she kept asking if it was "just now or earlier". She only accepts "earlier" as an answer or keeps looping.

Oh, and the last session file doesn't update on its own, so after a while she'll keep greeting with a "it's been a while" line, despite it being less than a day since the last session.

Nothing dealbreaking so far, which is good, because I really enjoy this little personality :)
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meaculpa_uk »

dihunigopr wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:24 pm So I've been using this for a while and noticed some things that should be rather obvious but no one mentioned anything (at least I haven't seen it) and I'm starting to wonder if the problem is on my end:

My sessions end rather abruptly, for one. It's not that they end before they should, but there is no "bye until next time" or anything like that. Is that a known issue? any ideas?

Another thing (that shouldn't happen, but...) is when I wanted to admit to orgasming without permission. At first it didn't work at all because I was talking to glitter contacts - broke the entire session, couldn't even safeword out of it - and after resetting the session she kept asking if it was "just now or earlier". She only accepts "earlier" as an answer or keeps looping.

Oh, and the last session file doesn't update on its own, so after a while she'll keep greeting with a "it's been a while" line, despite it being less than a day since the last session.

Nothing dealbreaking so far, which is good, because I really enjoy this little personality :)
Hey there, I've been running Miss Blue with a few personal custom alterations and scripts for a few weeks now and I can't say that I've noticed any of these bugs other than the Safeword bug (I can't get that to trigger at all) but she always 'logs off' at the end of a session and there's hell to pay for cumming without permission no matter if any contacts are active at the time.

Sorry I can't offer anything in terms of solution but it does sound as if the problems you're encountering are at your end so maybe delete all of your Miss Blue folder and give it another try?

Good luck!

Mea
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

Hello!

I've really been enjoying this AI and I see the 1.06 is out now. How can I take that release and update the current 1.05 that I am using now? Or rather should I ask if it is even possible?

I appreciate any help you can offer!
dihunigopr
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dihunigopr »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:20 pm it does sound as if the problems you're encountering are at your end so maybe delete all of your Miss Blue folder and give it another try?
Thanks.
I'll try with a fresh install in a different folder then, wouldn't want to throw away my progress if it doesn't work.
Question: do you use the unofficial patch? I didn't see it until I set up everything and then didn't want to bother with doing it all over again since it technically worked. EDIT: yes this was probably what I was missing, it seems to work fine now. At least I got the log-off message right off the bat :)
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.07

Post by PtheV »

*** Updated main post ***
pv