[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.04

Post by sotherbee »

:wave:

Still something is wrong :D
Spoiler: show
02:07 Malena: I imagine sometimes what it must be like to wear a cage
02:07 Malena: Of course, I don't have a penis...
02:07 Malena: But I reckon it must be pretty uncomfortable
02:07 Malena: Is it?
02:07 Sly: No Mistress
02:07 Malena: So putting a guy in one has no negatives at all :)
02:07 Malena: I suppose if it got too uncomfortable you'd have to take it off
02:07 Malena: But until then...
02:07 Malena: No need to take it off! *Wicked grin*
02:08 Malena: I think my toy has endured enough suffering for now, .slave
02:08 Malena: Get to the edge one more time
Best regards,
Soth
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

PtheV : There are modules that uses the "bell.mp3" sound, but they refer to it as "PtheV\bell.mp3" which doesn't exists. The only correct path is "MissBlue\bell.mp3"

I find & replace it at each version I download thinking you would fix it but I guess I got lucky multiple times by stumbling upon this bug :)

So here it is! you may fix it now :p
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

:wave:

Just find out that I can't get her to the bad mood. She always at 'normal' . Neither "set mood" nor "rude responses" are not working.

Best regards,
Soth
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

sotherbee wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:16 pm :wave:

Still something is wrong :D
02:07 Malena: I imagine sometimes what it must be like to wear a cage
02:07 Malena: Of course, I don't have a penis...
02:07 Malena: But I reckon it must be pretty uncomfortable
02:07 Malena: Is it?
02:07 Sly: No Mistress
02:07 Malena: So putting a guy in one has no negatives at all :)
02:07 Malena: I suppose if it got too uncomfortable you'd have to take it off
02:07 Malena: But until then...
02:07 Malena: No need to take it off! *Wicked grin*
02:08 Malena: I think my toy has endured enough suffering for now, .slave
02:08 Malena: Get to the edge one more time
This is weird... I've tested the script and it works fine for me. It looks like simply goes from a chastity module to a regular endscript. Does this happen every time or just with this script? Did you encounter any other strange behaviour, especially chastity-related stuff?
CXZman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:01 pm PtheV : There are modules that uses the "bell.mp3" sound, but they refer to it as "PtheV\bell.mp3" which doesn't exists. The only correct path is "MissBlue\bell.mp3"

I find & replace it at each version I download thinking you would fix it but I guess I got lucky multiple times by stumbling upon this bug :)

So here it is! you may fix it now :p
Thanks! Fixed it for the next update.
sotherbee wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:40 am Just find out that I can't get her to the bad mood. She always at 'normal' . Neither "set mood" nor "rude responses" are not working.
Can you be a little more specific? What exactly isn't working for you? The MoodUp/MoodDown/etc. commands seem to work fine. There aren't too many 'rude' responses that will put her in a bad mood in the current version. I'd love to do more with mood and I put some mechanisms in place that use mood, but adding more possibilities to change her mood hasn't been a priority.
pv
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

1) About chastity.
I can't reach 'locked' status. Now she talks about it periodically, but nothing more.

Аlmost all sessions ends like this:

08:06 Malena: About that chastity device you have...
08:06 Malena: Hmmm *smiles*
08:06 Malena: Nah, let's leave that cock unlocked now, .slave
===
08:46 Malena: No need to put that dick in its cage now
08:47 Malena: I think you'll be able to control yourself just fine without it

I ran it through 'Debug-run script' and have got the result like in previous post.

2) About her mood.
I just noticed that she was always in the same mood and tried to anger her.
-SetMood works like this:

SetMood(Worst) :::
::: FileText = C:\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.04\Stroke\Start\pthev_Startscript.txt ::: LineVal = 146
::: TauntText = C:\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.04\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_3.txt ::: LineVal = 24
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0

- 'i had an orgasm' also did not help. This led to punishment but the mood did not change, according my 'pet names' settings.
- Rude response
09:38 Sly: you slut
09:38 Malena: Careful now, you don't want to piss me off
09:38 Malena: Careful now, you don't want to piss me off
09:38 Malena: Watch it, .slave
09:38 Malena: I don't know if calling me a slut is really the right strategy for you, .slave
09:38 Malena: Watch you language, .slave
09:38 Malena: I don't know if calling me a slut is really the right strategy for you, .slave
09:38 Malena: Be careful what you call me, .slave
'.slave' it' my 'normal mood' pet name. Here should be @MoodDown function but...

Maybe something wrong with settings? Or conditions, or flags...

I REALLY want to make her to lock me up xD

Best regards,
Soth
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

I did some searching for the longdenial ruined orgasm problem i had. After the this 2 sessions i took a look at the flags and added the flag for day 1(pvLDC1) by hand. Don't know if the missing flag was part of the problem. Like i said in my last posting "in the third session it did start the end_restricted script but jumped to 2 month longdenial..." . But in the next sessions everything was correct.
Session1:
SNR06
pvCr_StartScriptLDA / Day2
pthev_Mod37App / pvMod37A
a short link script or something like that
pthev_Mod08GlitterIntro / first part
don'tknow wich endscript(
06:30 Charlotte: My friends seem to like you a lot, stroker
06:30 Charlotte: Well, they like messing with tou, anyway haha
06:30 Charlotte: *you
06:31 Charlotte: Well, it's been fun but I'm going to have to end this session now
06:31 Charlotte: So what do you think, will you get lucky today?
06:32 Jan: Yes Mistress
06:32 Charlotte: Of course, it's up to me to decide what "lucky" means *Wicked grin*
06:32 Charlotte: I'd say you are lucky to have me to tell you what to do)
seems like pthev_Endscript but i'm not sure
pvRuined04

Session2:
SNR10
pvStart02
pvCr_StartScriptLDA / Day3
pthev_Mod17Kneeling /link22a in between back to kneeling / ended with (suit yourself)
Link20 first part
link some strokes
pthev_Mod37App / pvMod37B
don't know wich endscript(
10:23 Charlotte: Stop stroking
10:23 Charlotte: That's enough for now, Jan
10:23 Charlotte: This has been fun, as always - but it's time finish up now
10:24 Charlotte: I think today I'm going to let you cum
10:24 Charlotte: But wait for my command, slave
10:24 Charlotte: I want you to savour this moment)
seems like pthev_Endscript but i'm not sure
pvRuined10
Best regards
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Updated the main post... v1.05 is now available. Some bug fixes and minor additions.
sotherbee wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:02 am I REALLY want to make her to lock me up xD
In v1.05 this should be a lot easier. As long as you have the "owns a chastity device" box checked in settings, it will come up at some point. If you want to be sure and/or don't want to wait, you can ask her "put me in chastity" and get a response.

As for the Mood issue, I've tested the commands and they work fine for me (to test them you can use #DomMood to display current mood). Have you checked your Mood range settings?
ilikelatex wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:28 am I did some searching for the longdenial ruined orgasm problem i had. After the this 2 sessions i took a look at the flags and added the flag for day 1(pvLDC1) by hand. Don't know if the missing flag was part of the problem. Like i said in my last posting "in the third session it did start the end_restricted script but jumped to 2 month longdenial..." . But in the next sessions everything was correct.
I did a quick review of the whole long denial thing, but I haven't been able to find the cause of this issue. Could still be Tease AI bug too... At some point I want to rewrite the long denial stuff and simplify it, but for now if problems persist you can type "reset denial" during a session, which will undo the current setting.
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

First of all i wanted to thank you again for working so hard on this personality and improving it more and more :love:
PtheV wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:46 am In v1.05 this should be a lot easier. As long as you have the "owns a chastity device" box checked in settings, it will come up at some point. If you want to be sure and/or don't want to wait, you can ask her "put me in chastity" and get a response.
I have the same problem that she never puts me in chastity even if i have it set to "sometimes".
Since i was starting to wonder wheter it was just a case or not, i gave a look at those custom/callreturn/pvCr_ChastityDecision scripts and i found a bug...and that's why she was never even checking to see if putting me in chastity or not (as i supposed).

On lines 118 forward, after setting the deal for her to be the keyholder there is:
Speaking of which... @RapidCodeOn
(pvChastitySet)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(pvChastityMaxReached,OUT)
@Variable[pvChastityLevel]=[1] @NullResponse @Goto(level 1)
@Variable[pvChastityLevel]=[2] @NullResponse @Goto(level 2)

The problem here is that the pvChastityMaxReached has never been set yet, so the checkdate will make it always skip to OUT without checking....you need to put a @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,XX) somewhere in the talk about her being the keyholder, so when it reaches that part for the first time it will go through and actually do her checks to see if putting in chastity or not.

There is also another bug in these scripts:

-lines91-92
Do you want to change your mind on any of this?
[yes] No problem @Goto(reset chastity)

But there is no (reset chastity) subpart in the script....it is called (reset)...you have to change one of the two :D

Finally the files in the custom/pvEndhastityIn folder, which are the ones in which, supposedly she tell you to lock yourself, miss the @ChastityOn (and she doesn't ever really mention locking you up either)
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:08 pm The problem here is that the pvChastityMaxReached has never been set yet, so the checkdate will make it always skip to OUT without checking....you need to put a @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,XX) somewhere in the talk about her being the keyholder, so when it reaches that part for the first time it will go through and actually do her checks to see if putting in chastity or not.
Holy crap I think you're right... Thanks!
You know, this personality is getting so big with so many different parts that it's becoming more and more difficult to keep everything working right :-/
I'll fix it as soon as I have time, but I feel like I have to go through the whole chastity system to make sure there aren't any more bugs.
Daragorn wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:08 pm There is also another bug in these scripts:

-lines91-92

But there is no (reset chastity) subpart in the script....it is called (reset)...you have to change one of the two :D
@Goto(reset chastity) actually moves the script back to line 10, so that you can do the whole thing again in case you want to change anything. The (reset) line is there in case the script doesn't work right, but I think it's redundant.
Daragorn wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:08 pm Finally the files in the custom/pvEndhastityIn folder, which are the ones in which, supposedly she tell you to lock yourself, miss the @ChastityOn (and she doesn't ever really mention locking you up either)
There is a separate @CallReturn immedately after that handles the actual @ChastityOn part. This is something I changed between 1.04 and 1.05.
pv
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.05

Post by sotherbee »

Still nothing about anger management :/

Best regards,
Soth
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (116.78 KiB) Viewed 4250 times
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

sotherbee wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:51 pm Still nothing about anger management :/
Just for your knowledge...i don't know how, but i manage to get her angry pretty often instead :D
Try answering more when she make you questions during taunts/modules (things like "i bet you're really horny" "no Mistress")....i don't know if it is that that makes me get her angry or not (i don't want to spoil how she works by looking at the scripts), but i had quite a few sessions where she was angry with me after a while.
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LegalizeRanch »

sotherbee wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:51 pm Still nothing about anger management :/
I had this problem and now I think I solved it. Check your settings-domme-mood index. I thought it`s from 1 being worst mood and 10 being best, so I put "1" in first field and "10" in second, but it is NOT works that way! Just read the hint. Set '2' and '8' as it was by default.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

PtheV wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:59 pm
Daragorn wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:08 pm The problem here is that the pvChastityMaxReached has never been set yet, so the checkdate will make it always skip to OUT without checking....you need to put a @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,XX) somewhere in the talk about her being the keyholder, so when it reaches that part for the first time it will go through and actually do her checks to see if putting in chastity or not.
Holy crap I think you're right... Thanks!
You know, this personality is getting so big with so many different parts that it's becoming more and more difficult to keep everything working right :-/
I'll fix it as soon as I have time, but I feel like I have to go through the whole chastity system to make sure there aren't any more bugs.
Daragorn wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:08 pm There is also another bug in these scripts:

-lines91-92

@Goto(reset chastity) actually moves the script back to line 10, so that you can do the whole thing again in case you want to change anything. The (reset) line is there in case the script doesn't work right, but I think it's redundant.
Daragorn wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:08 pm Finally the files in the custom/pvEndhastityIn folder, which are the ones in which, supposedly she tell you to lock yourself, miss the @ChastityOn (and she doesn't ever really mention locking you up either)
There is a separate @CallReturn immedately after that handles the actual @ChastityOn part. This is something I changed between 1.04 and 1.05.
Have you tried using my program (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20004) to check for some major issues? I know it can't detect some stuff but maybe it can help you fix a few bugs. Keep in mind to try a clean install, at least of the media folders because other personality media folders will be found to not be used and this can spam the log if you have many other media folders for other personalities.
Btw. I really like your personality. Keep up the great work.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:16 pm Have you tried using my program (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20004) to check for some major issues?
I have and it's been a real help! :yes:

By the way, thanks everyone for all the kind words! I've put a lot more work in this personality lately than I thought I would, so it's good to see it's appreciated. Currently I've been working on some stuff that should make interacting with your Domme a little more interesting. It's getting a bit complcated and updates will be slower that they have been in recent weeks as a result.
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 pmCurrently I've been working on some stuff that should make interacting with your Domme a little more interesting.
You got me quite hyped when you wrote this :-)
Can't wait to see what you will come out with...the more i play with miss blue the more i like her :yes: