[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.00

Post by PtheV »

Kethanem wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:41 pm Oh wow, and i thought i was doing something wrong the whole time. :lol:
Oh no, if you have any problems wit MissBlue it's very likely my fault :wave:
Thanks for the list! There apparently were a lot more of these than I though...
Studfu55 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:39 pm Am I missing something? I can't find the 1.02 dl
It's right there in the man post, last I checked... (but you might want to wait for v1.03 to fix the image tag bug).
pv
Android71
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Android71 »

PtheV wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:43 am
Android71 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:59 pm The only small drop of bitterness: i would love to be kept in chastity by her for longer periods :innocent:
I'll see what I can do. I would definitely like Miss Blue to offer a more complete chastity experience. Do you have any thoughts on how to deal with the in/out of chastity decision? I assume this will be very different from one person to the next, with some people wanting long unbroken periods of chastity while other might prefer the occasional short period (as punishment perhaps). That might make it difficult to create a system that works for everyone (or most).
My thoughts:
"into chastity":
> as punishment (of course)
> as security, when pet gets too aroused (edging too fast etc.)
> Miss just wants to be mean
> I don't like the thought of "chastity just for fun"

"out of chastity"
> some possibilities during the tease (in the beginning/in the end). The chance of getting free can be variated with different Flags for "different people" - maybe there should be a talk (before going into chastity for the first time), where the mistress can check how the pet wants to handle it. > "long term chastity-pets" get a (much) smaler chance of getting out.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.02

Post by Trusfrated »

On the subject of chastity...

I had a little problem with Miss Blue 1.02 the other day. On a previous session, she put me in chastity. The next day I started a session and she checked to make sure I was still caged. I answered honestly and said I was not. So she got into a bad mood and the session started in proper. The weird thing was she was telling me to stroke while also taunting me about being in chastity. I think there needed to be a status change to "chastity off" somewhere in that script when you disobey her and not where it. I fixed it by manually switching it in the Misc settings tab.

This is my favorite Teast AI personality. So glad you're continuing to improve it.
Spoiler: show
Really like the virgin, sph, and other humiliating remarks she can make. :w00t:
ImageImage
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:43 am I'll see what I can do. I would definitely like Miss Blue to offer a more complete chastity experience. Do you have any thoughts on how to deal with the in/out of chastity decision? I assume this will be very different from one person to the next, with some people wanting long unbroken periods of chastity while other might prefer the occasional short period (as punishment perhaps). That might make it difficult to create a system that works for everyone (or most).
In my personality i have 2 different chastity mode:
-the basic chastity mode where the domme act like miss blue more or less....she can tell you to remove the cage right at the start of the session or somewhere in the middle at her discretion...so this means that, usually, chastity will more or less end pretty soon (there are also various possibilities when you ask her to get out, so you can try to beg your way to freedom)

-the "permalock" which is used when you mess up bad, like cumming without permission, complaining too much, being rude with her, etc, etc....this will set up a release date (with @SetDate()) untill which you'll be kept in chastity (although there is a small & that she might still get you out during a session...but you'll go back in chastity at the end and, usually, you don't even get to cum...but it can always happen :D). During your permalock, begging for freedom can still rarely trigger the base release script but, usually, result in launching different callreturns in which she either reminds you why she will not let you out or, sometimes, she will propose you a deal to get out.

Permalock could be made an optional thing for people as a setting so they can all have different experiences suited to their preferences.
On top of those, i also created some specific chastity modules in which she bet with you for the release...if you win you either get released/reduce the days in permalock and, if you lose you increase your days in permalock/get other punishment.
A few examples of those games are:

1- cock hero: she will make you watch X small cock hero videos (you'd need a cock hero video folder with videos that are around 4-10 mins each....basically i just "cut" various cock hero videos in the different rounds and made a separate file for each of them) but instead of stroking you have to lightly tap your balls...if you drip/cum/ask to stop, you have lost

2-guess game: this takes a lot of user setup, though..you need to have folders for the domme and each glitter contact and put in them very close up pictures in which it is hard to understand who actually is on the screen. You'd do another folder in the same way for the "other" girls. Then the domme will pick randomly a pic from one of those folders and she will ask you if it is one of them and who. If you guess wrong, you'll slap your balls, if you guess right, you gain points. At the end, if you have enough points you might win your way out of chastity, or a permalock reduction

These are just some ideas for implementing chastity scripts in MissBlue.
I really hope you'll release a future version with a developed chastity experience and some more variance in the responses because, honestly, she is definitely the most intriguing personality i have tried....i really love her
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.03

Post by PtheV »

Updated the main post, v1.03 is now available for download.

Thanks Android & Daragorn for your thoughts on chastity. I've started working on a better chastity system and some of it already ended up in 1.03. Needs much more work still though...
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:41 pm Updated the main post, v1.03 is now available for download.

Thanks Android & Daragorn for your thoughts on chastity. I've started working on a better chastity system and some of it already ended up in 1.03. Needs much more work still though...
:w00t: i can't wait to see what you can come up with....miss blue has definitively become my main personality lately, and i really love how she acts (i was a bit bored of my own personality....i know her too well by now :D)
Android71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Android71 »

Great to hear that you seem to be hard-working :w00t:
As Daragon says...I can't wait for it.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:41 pm...
Just in case you wanted some suggestions for possible future expansions of this awesome personality i wanted to suggest a pair of things that i personally would love to see :)

1- some foot fetish based scripts
2- something that will allow you to sometimes try to "rebel" to her orders...i mean, sometimes she might ask you to do something you really can't/won't do and imho it should be awesome to try to tell her that you refuse to do that or ask her not to make you do that and, maybe based on her mood, have possible consequences like being punished, being put in chastity or even her accepting and not making you do it
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:46 pm 2- something that will allow you to sometimes try to "rebel" to her orders...i mean, sometimes she might ask you to do something you really can't/won't do and imho it should be awesome to try to tell her that you refuse to do that or ask her not to make you do that and, maybe based on her mood, have possible consequences like being punished, being put in chastity or even her accepting and not making you do it
I tried this once, but it's a little frustating.

You need to "build a entire new path" and probably nobody will take that route because had no idea it's possible.

When I first tried Miss Blue, I tried a lot of inputs (got some), until I give up and looked at the Response files (there was a lot I didn't t thought).

But that is a TeaseAI problem, you can create responses but impossible to get all posible user inputs. Basically it's not a "real" AI, just a simulation. Would be nice to have a modders group, to create only responses, vocabulary, etc for all personalities (I think I already complained about that before :lol: ).

About the feet teases, I just got some ideas from a webtease "Stroke for foots only" (or something) and create a module for that. But it's really hard to know what will be good if you are not really in that thing. HoT don't have chastity modules because I don't play with that, and have no idea what people would like to see if they are not stroking.

But png personality have a lot of chastity modules, I think you can get a lot of ideas from there. Even copy the files inside the MissBlue folder.
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

Thanks allot for the great personality i realy like it.

But it seems that i have a problem with the longdenial for one week. It started a few days ago but the two first sessions after the start i got at the end a ruined orgasm and it doesn't always start with a longdenial script. At the end of the third session it did start the end_restricted script but jumped to 2 month longdenial. I took a look at the script and checked the Variables and flags. I think it went this way @NullResponse @CheckDate(pvLDAWholeMonth,month active) but i don't have that variable or flag. It's hard for me to track it down, because i don't realy know where to start ;).

Any advice where to start or how to fix it?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:57 am
Daragorn wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:46 pm 2- something that will allow you to sometimes try to "rebel" to her orders...i mean, sometimes she might ask you to do something you really can't/won't do and imho it should be awesome to try to tell her that you refuse to do that or ask her not to make you do that and, maybe based on her mood, have possible consequences like being punished, being put in chastity or even her accepting and not making you do it
I tried this once, but it's a little frustating.

You need to "build a entire new path" and probably nobody will take that route because had no idea it's possible.

When I first tried Miss Blue, I tried a lot of inputs (got some), until I give up and looked at the Response files (there was a lot I didn't t thought).

But that is a TeaseAI problem, you can create responses but impossible to get all posible user inputs. Basically it's not a "real" AI, just a simulation. Would be nice to have a modders group, to create only responses, vocabulary, etc for all personalities (I think I already complained about that before :lol: ).

About the feet teases, I just got some ideas from a webtease "Stroke for foots only" (or something) and create a module for that. But it's really hard to know what will be good if you are not really in that thing. HoT don't have chastity modules because I don't play with that, and have no idea what people would like to see if they are not stroking.

But png personality have a lot of chastity modules, I think you can get a lot of ideas from there. Even copy the files inside the MissBlue folder.
I disagree... I have implemented it in my personality and it works quite well... The problem is that i know her too much by now so she has lost that novelty and i am looking for other personalities to play with eheh.
I agree that is impossible to figure out all kind of things people can write, but up to now all personalities have been created with a lot of work put in the module/link scripting and very little in the response files.
Even all the responses that are "developed" in them usually do nothing more but give you back a phrase and usually doesn't change the flow of the session.
I ve implemented callreturns exactly for that useage actually... I had in mind that they d be used for responses triggering something that could lead to a change in the session flow... But i ve seen that basically no one used them like that.
My response

For example in my "i dont want to" response file i have like 5-6 response phrases for the not stroking part... Each of them can affect the session.. Some lines do nothing, some reducd her mood, some trigger callreturns and some trigger an "ok for this time you can avoid it" which them will, being an interrupt, move you to a link, thus effectively avoiding you doing what she has asked.

This is just an example but there are infinite possibities to do... It is just that usually people spend more time in writing modules than responses ut i think that reduces most of the personalities to a imprpved version of an online tease while, if used well, teaseai can feel much more similar to a real conversation.

As for the chastity, i know, i already used those scripts and integrated them in my personality, so putting them in missblue wont change much... I already know a of them (abd, moreover, mix/matching usually creates a lot of incongruous behaviour in the domme)
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

While I agree that it's really cool if a personality seems to "naturally" respond to something you say, it is kind of a waste of time of the script writer if there are whole unique scenarios behind that specific response. Of course, when someone has written the personality himself, they know what to say when, but most players have no clue. When I read some of the scripting files, I've often noticed there are some really interesting things I miss just because I never say some specific sentence. Or how some very exciting parts of scripts never get triggered because you never fail something you are told to do.

So I would recommend that the bigger pieces of content can also happen randomly as a part of the "normal" flow. Like how in House Of Tease when you edge without permission AND you say you have trouble keeping up, you have a high chance of going into this "edge training" section in which you have to edge twice for all of your crushes. It's a nice piece of scripting, but there is a low chance of users stumbling into it.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I agree with Daragorn. We don't create a lot of responses because (at least me), we create for ourself to play, and responses are not fun if you know the outcome (even with some ramdom stuff).

I think I created a few things like holaba_be said (not sure anymore :lol: ) and could be a good way to avoid "waste" work.

One thing I am thinking is create flags for when a response it's triggered to use later.

Like the "I will do anything" where you only get a normal response line, I could use that flag later to unlock some kinky/hard part or counter a "i dont want to" and start a small conversation where the Domme asks if you would make anything for real why you don't want to do that?

But more simple things, like:
@Flag(WillDoAnything) Since you said you would do anything for me, how about you blah blah blah?

Before some modules.

But I am talking too much about that on the Miss Blue post...let's move on.
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Hi! :wave:
Collected many flags(81) but can't find any about chastity. She just mention nothing about it. What's wrong?

Best regards,
Soth
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Updated the main post, v1.04 is now available.
sotherbee wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:07 am Hi! :wave:
Collected many flags(81) but can't find any about chastity. She just mention nothing about it. What's wrong?
I may have overlooked the entry point for chastity in my recent overhauls. Should be fixed in v1.04.
ilikelatex wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:45 am But it seems that i have a problem with the longdenial for one week. It started a few days ago but the two first sessions after the start i got at the end a ruined orgasm and it doesn't always start with a longdenial script. At the end of the third session it did start the end_restricted script but jumped to 2 month longdenial. I took a look at the script and checked the Variables and flags. I think it went this way @NullResponse @CheckDate(pvLDAWholeMonth,month active) but i don't have that variable or flag. It's hard for me to track it down, because i don't realy know where to start ;).

Any advice where to start or how to fix it?
The CheckDate should be CheckFlag... I went through the whole long denial thing for v1.4 and fixed it, among a few other bugs. Unfortunately you'll have to reset the denial script, which you can do in 1.4 by typing 'reset denial' during a session. Getting a ruined orgasm during denial really shouldn't happen though, even in older versions. I need some more info to track down what caused it. Could you post de chat log of the part of the session where it happened? Was it at the end of the session (i.e. did you get a 'regular' instead of 'restricted' ending) or was it in a script mid-session?
pv