[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.05

Post by sotherbee »

kinkyman12 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:53 am Hey, just wondering if there is a way to redo the chastity script for this personality. I set it up with some light options, but I want to go back and configure it again without losing progress made. Is there a way I can do this either within the script or within the tease itself?

Thanks!
Delete flags that concern chastity or edit settings in "variables" with notepad.

PS: where is the author? where the updates? :-О Can't wait :D

Best regards,
Soth
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LegalizeRanch »

kinkyman12 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:53 am Hey, just wondering if there is a way to redo the chastity script for this personality. I set it up with some light options, but I want to go back and configure it again without losing progress made. Is there a way I can do this either within the script or within the tease itself?

Thanks!
Just delete pvChastitySet in missblue\system\flags
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

Great suggestions :) I'll give them a try. Thanks for the help!
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Hey, for those of you keeping an eye on this personality, it's not dead yet... but work on Miss Blue has slowed to a crawl recently. So unfortunately I still can't give a release date for the next version, though there will be one at some point.
drak34 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:43 pm Thank you for the wonderful AI. I wanted to report a script bug that killed the tease basically.

in Modules\pthev_26.txt on line 127 you have
I tested the script and it seemed to work fine... Also the (got soft) lines belongs to @Goto(got soft) earlier in the script, so by adding it again could end up missing a portion of the script. Could be I missed something though, so let me know if the problem persists.
qx9w wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:28 pm Hey, just ran into an issue where the buttplug Link showed up twice in a single session - turns out it doesn't check whether you're already plugged or not, because she just told me to put it in again, even though it was already in.
Thanks for catching that, will be fixed in the next update.
Bonsai50 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:12 pm My question is how I sort the pictures (feed, aas, leg, titts ...)

I would be glad if someone can help me.

Thank you
I'm not sure I understand your question, but have you tried the 'getting started' guide by malaru? It explains a lot of the basics of Tease AI, including how to use pictures (I think). You can find it here:
https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19733
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:50 pm Hey, for those of you keeping an eye on this personality, it's not dead yet... but work on Miss Blue has slowed to a crawl recently. So unfortunately I still can't give a release date for the next version, though there will be one at some point.
I am glad to see you ve not disappeared as i started to fear😁
At least now we know that we just need ti wait some more to see it... I was honestly losing hope in seeing it coming out since we had no news from you in the last month
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:56 pm
PtheV wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:50 pm Hey, for those of you keeping an eye on this personality, it's not dead yet... but work on Miss Blue has slowed to a crawl recently. So unfortunately I still can't give a release date for the next version, though there will be one at some point.
I am glad to see you ve not disappeared as i started to fear😁
At least now we know that we just need ti wait some more to see it... I was honestly losing hope in seeing it coming out since we had no news from you in the last month
And I'll likely disappear for a while again... but I'll *probably* be back again...
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:05 pm And I'll likely disappear for a while again... but I'll *probably* be back again...
you can't do this to me.....i want the next version :weep: :weep: :-)
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

Bad news(
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.06

Post by PtheV »

UPDATED TO v1.06
Slight change of plans. I originally wanted to wait with v1.06 until the new features had more diversity, but I realized that it could take forever to get them to a point where I'm satisfied. So instead, I've just posted it in its current state. Compared to v1.05, some new features have been added, especially relating to responses and mood. Everything *should* work as intended, though like I said some of it will lack diversity. There's still a good chance that I overlooked some unfinished scripts, so please let me know if you run into any problems.
pv
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Installed, but not tested yet, ... it seems the folder-structur is not correct in the zip, the scripts are in:
\Scripts

But should be in:
\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.06\

(I was wondering why I suddenly had personalities to choose from called 'Apps', 'CBT' etc. :-D )

...Maybe more feedback when actually played, really looking forward to it (promising folder names (crush, exgirlfriend). :blush: :whistle:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

markus wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:12 pm Installed, but not tested yet, ... it seems the folder-structur is not correct in the zip, the scripts are in:
\Scripts

But should be in:
\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.06\

(I was wondering why I suddenly had personalities to choose from called 'Apps', 'CBT' etc. :-D )

...Maybe more feedback when actually played, really looking forward to it (promising folder names (crush, exgirlfriend). :blush: :whistle:
Yea it is meant like you said. So create a folder for your personality. I think he used that so that you can basicly just replace/update the old files of your personality without moving the system folder. Indeed Miss Blue is very interactive and cool but some parts are a bit repetitive. I think though that the writing is great.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

markus wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:12 pm Installed, but not tested yet, ... it seems the folder-structur is not correct in the zip, the scripts are in:
\Scripts

But should be in:
\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.06\

Dammit you're right and I did the exact same thing last time. :weep:
Fixed it.
pv
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:06 pm I think he used that so that you can basicly just replace/update the old files of your personality without moving the system folder.
It's best to do it the other way around: take the system folder from the old version and copy it to the new version's folder, because some of the updated files have different names now.
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:35 pm UPDATED TO v1.06
Slight change of plans. I originally wanted to wait with v1.06 until the new features had more diversity, but I realized that it could take forever to get them to a point where I'm satisfied. So instead, I've just posted it in its current state. Compared to v1.05, some new features have been added, especially relating to responses and mood. Everything *should* work as intended, though like I said some of it will lack diversity. There's still a good chance that I overlooked some unfinished scripts, so please let me know if you run into any problems.
yay, new miss blue, new HoT....it is a lot of stuff to play with....thanks for all your hard work, can't wait to try it :-)
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Hi. I've tried new features.
The idea is very interesting but script not works correctly.
For example:
07:00 Malena: I see you modified your chances to cum since last time
===
It happens even if I did't touch settings. In fact -every session.

How to correct this?

Best regards,
Soth