[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

mondany
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.00

Post by mondany »

Another problem with the restricted end script :(
I used the new script you posted.
06:10 PM Miss Blue: Let those poor aching balls rest now
06:10 PM Miss Blue: They've suffered enough for today :)
Error: @Goto() could not find a valid Goto Label. Since this is the final cycle, the session will now end.
and before the CBT this happened
06:04 PM Miss Blue: Well, it's been fun but I'm going to have to end this session now
06:05 PM Miss Blue: Edge for me USER
I saw the little activity spinner multiple times between those 2 lines, it seemed to be checking for a valid next destination and failing. I thought it was in an infinite loop or had frozen but then it eventually continued, though the lack of transition seems wrong

error log:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

###################################################################
Date/Time: 2017-08-13 18:10:45
Version: 0.54.9.0
Title: Exception occured finding GotoLabel "(return restricted)" in file "...\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.00\Stroke\End\pthev_Endscript_RESTRICTED.txt"
Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Exceptions: 
	================================== Exception =====================================
	Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
	Parameter name: index
	Typ:     System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
	StackTrace:
	   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
	   at Tease_AI.Form1.GetGoto() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4485

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   at Tease_AI.Form1.GetGoto() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4497
   at Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean, Boolean TaskClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 12374
   at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4856
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
   at Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 82
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

mondany wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:25 am Another problem with the restricted end script :(
I used the new script you posted.
06:10 PM Miss Blue: Let those poor aching balls rest now
06:10 PM Miss Blue: They've suffered enough for today :)
Error: @Goto() could not find a valid Goto Label. Since this is the final cycle, the session will now end.
and before the CBT this happened
06:04 PM Miss Blue: Well, it's been fun but I'm going to have to end this session now
06:05 PM Miss Blue: Edge for me USER
I saw the little activity spinner multiple times between those 2 lines, it seemed to be checking for a valid next destination and failing. I thought it was in an infinite loop or had frozen but then it eventually continued, though the lack of transition seems wrong

error log:
I can help with the first one:

The problem is in Custom\pvEndRestricted\Restricted06, last line have this:

@NullResponse @Call(Stroke/End/pthev_Endscript_RESTRICTED.txt,return restricted)

You dont have any "return restricted" line in this file.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.01 [update]

Post by PtheV »

I've updated the main post. Version 1.01 should solve the issues with endscripts.
pv
Android71
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.01 [update]

Post by Android71 »

First of all: I allready loved the first version of Miss Blue and (some kind of) I fell in love with your new version - this is really great work!

The only small drop of bitterness: i would love to be kept in chastity by her for longer periods :innocent:

As it was an issue at the beginning of the thread, I want to say a few words (after playing around with her several times) about my thoughts: I think the most impressive way to create "chastity content" is by talking. By talkinig about nasty things and kinky ideas.
So...when Miss Blue talks about Alpha/Beta - I would prefer being in chastity to stroking
When she talks about her behavior in a train - I would prefer being in chastity
Cuckolding - chastity
Also the sissification part
You see, much your content allready is made for chastity parts ;-)

Finally I would like to share the unfinished "Guide into chastity"-Module of my personality (that hopefully will be ready some day). In this module she is talking about her ideas of keeping the chastity-life exciting for me. Maybe it might give you one or another idea of what Miss Blue could do to a chastity slave
@NullResponse
@CheckFlag(A71chgu3)
@CheckFlag(A71chgu2)
@CheckFlag(A71chgu1)
I think we need to have a little talk about that #ChastityCage of yours
Keeping you in that device makes me feel really powerful
And I am sure that you like the power that I have over you...
Tell me #PetName: Am I right? Do you also like the power I have over you when you are wearing the cage?
[yes]Yeah...I knew it! And I am happy to hear that #PetName @Goto(Part1_2)
[No]Oh, thats too bad! Fortunately you are not the one who decides if you got to get out again!
@DifferentAnswer #YesOrNo
And I think it like it too much to see you suffering in that cage #Smile
The cage stays on #laugh
@End
(Part1_2)
But still I am not really satisfied by how we are doing here
You know: I think this is some kind of fake chastity
With the keys lying next to you...
Always able to unlock yourself and start to stroke...
I think we should change that some day...we should find a way to keep you in real chastity #smile
Don't you think so, too?
[don't know, not sure, perhaps]I can understand that you are not sure about that idea @Goto(Part1_2b)
[yes]And maybe one day you will be surprised that it really works @Goto(Part1_3)
[no] Oh, you are boing - you should think about it again...and maybe next time you'll give me another answer. It could finally be very exciting...I promise!
@End
(Part1_2b)
but I am quite sure, since you like the idea of being in chastity, that you will finally go along with my idea.
And I will tell you why: I will tease you so merciless while you are in that #ChastityCage that you will always have the urge to unlock yourself and start stroking!
I will tell you stories and talk about ideas that will make you so horny that you would start cheating
...if you are not locked up securely!
So finally we will find a way to keep you from cheating...and I promise to you that it will increase the fun we are having together!
So...let me ask you again:
Don't you think that we should finally find a way to keep you securely locked up one day?
[yes]And maybe one day you will be surprised that it really works @Goto(Part1_3)
[no] Oh, you are boing - you should think about it again...and maybe next time you'll give me another answer. It could finally be very exciting... I promise!
@End
(Part1_3)
That it really works...that you can be locked up be your Tease-AI-Online Mistress!
And I know that this thought turns you on even more, although you cannot imagine that this could be possible!
Be prepared!
You might ask yourself: <i>'What will she do to me during the session? Won't it get boring without stroking and edging?'</i>
I can tell you: IT WON't! I've got so many ideas what to do with you while you are locked up during the sessions.
Ideas that will take you away from the screen...
like doing sports...
have you every done Yoga?
Naked...just wearing a chastity device? #GrinEvil
Have you ever cleaned the toilet...on your knees?
Sooo many things we could do!
We will screen your social media...to find hot girls in environment...
hot girls that I will tease you with!
We will talk about your workmates...maybe your life will never the same again after that!
Other keywords:
Selfbondage
Self Humiliation
Public Humiliation
Home Wrecking
Cuckolding
Patience Test
Games...where you play for your freedom!
Games...where I betray you #GriNEvil
...and so on!
After all:
You see there are sooo many ideas
But I think I should guide you gently into you imprisoned existence:
By telling you some stories...
By sharing some ideas what I could do to you...
And by asking you some questions from time to time to extend my ideas #smile
As you know: the better I know you
the better I can tease you!
@SetFlag(A71chgu1)
@SetFlag(A71stostart)
@SetFlag(A71idestart)
@SetFlag(A71relastart)
@End
(A71chgu1)
Oh my little #PetName...
...still locked up in that #ChastityCage!
Remember when we talked about real chastity?
You agreed when I asked you about finding a way to keep you securely locked!
I allready have some ideas how to implement this into our relationship
We will do this in two steps.
The first step will be easy: we will keep the keys out of your home...
Later on we will find a "second keyholder" who will help me keeping you locked up
But I think you are not ready for it now.
So let us talk about some things we can do while you are suffering in your #ChastityCage
One thing is obvious:
With your #cock in that #chastitycage you lost your manhood
But the question is: do you not only lost your manhood but is there also a female side inside your body?!? @DeleteFlag(A71chgu1)
So tell: Do you like the thought of being dressed as a girl while being in chastity?
[yes]I knew it. It is always the same - losers in chastity want to be turned into little sissies @Goto(Part2_2)
[no]I like to hear that...
as I am not really into it. I don't like to turn men into bitches
As they behave weak in a way I can't stand!
So it is good to know that you don't like that stuff at all!
@SetFlag(A71sisNo) @SetFlag(A71sisstart) @SetFlag(A71chgu2) @End
(Part2_2)
Sorry to say, but I've got some bad news for you:
I don't like that 'Sissy-Thing'
But maybe you'll find someone who can help you with that #GrinEvil
@SetFlag(A71sisstart)
@SetFlag(A71chgu2)
@End
(A71chgu2)
A life in chastity means a life without sex and orgasms!
A life full of frustration and humiliation!
And I am happy that I am the one who is in charge to give that frustration and humiliation to you!
As it is not my problem that you won't have any real sex in future!
I will have sex! I will have sex as much as I want to!
Of course...not with you, #PetName
Look at me: I can have every cock in the world I would like to have!
And it feels so humilating, right?
Knowing that I am fucking around
while your useless #Cock stays locked up in his #ChastityCage?
Tell me: Does the though of me fucking other men turn you on?
[yes]Of course it does...my little cuckold-bitch @Goto(Part3_1)
[no]I cannot believe that you are so selfish
I am not your girlfriend, I am your #DomHonorific
And I expect you to accept this!
No, don't <i>accept</i>...I expect you to grant me a sexual life with real man!
And you have to go along with my ideas of turning you into my little cuckold!
Understood?
[yes]Okay...sorry to say: but you have no other choice, so better arrange yourself to that fact @Goto(Part3_2)
@DifferentAnswer Unacceptable answer!
(Part3_1)
You are so turned on, when you...
...think about me sucking other mens cocks!
...think you me swallowing other mens cum!
...think about me fucking every man in the world...
...every man except YOU!
YOU are to stay locked up in that #ChastityCage @Goto(Part3_2)
(Part3_2)
Just a few words about Alpha and beta males!
I want you to take look at that picture! @ShowImage[A71_images\divmodules\ABMale.jpg] @LockImages @Wait(60)
I think you know in which category you belong to!
You are beta - no question!
About me @ShowImage[A71_images\divmodules\Afemale.jpg] @LockImages @Wait(30)
No surpise to find me in that Alpha group #Smile @UnlockImages
Okay...now one final picture...
I don't know if it is turning you on or off!
And I don't care!
Look at it @ShowImage[A71_images\divmodules\betacuck.png] @LockImages @Wait(30)
I think that describes your situation!
Did you read it exactly?
I've got a homework for you!
When we are talking about cuckolding the next time, then
I want "his" name from you!
I want the name of the Alpha in your environment you always hated!
Okay...'hated' might not be the right word...
lets say the name of the Alpha who always boasted with 'his' girls.
I think you will find the person I mean! @UnlockImages
You will have a name for me the next time #Smile @SetFlag(A71Cucstart) @SetFlag(A71chgu3)
@End
(A71chgu3)
Okay, my little #PetName
Today we will go a little deeper into the idea of placing the keys of your chastity device outside your home!
So I hope the weather is good, because today you leave your home to find that secret place!
That special place that in your future will be of sooo much importance to you #GrinEvil
Keep up your great work!
Kethanem
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Kethanem »

PtheV wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:03 am
Kethanem wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 pm I tagged them all through Tease AI->Tagging->Local Tags but whenever the script requests one of those tagged images i get a no image found error.
That's odd... have you checked if the image path is correct in /Images/System/LocalImageTags.txt?
Hey,
i re-installed tease ai (upgraded to 55) and tagged everything through tease ai again, but i still get the no tagged images found error.
I made a screenshot of my log & localimagetags.txt, maybe that helps in finding my problem ? https://imgur.com/a/TXYfK
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Updated to v1.02 with some more bugfixes, see main post. Many thanks to GodDragon for the TeaseAI filechecker, it's a great little tool! :wave:
Kethanem wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:10 pm i re-installed tease ai (upgraded to 55) and tagged everything through tease ai again, but i still get the no tagged images found error.
The command @ShowTaggedImage was replaced by @ImageTag(). Looks like I may have left a couple of them in... Could you specify which scripts this happens? You can type "@" in the chat window to get the current script + line.
Android71 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:59 pm The only small drop of bitterness: i would love to be kept in chastity by her for longer periods :innocent:
I'll see what I can do. I would definitely like Miss Blue to offer a more complete chastity experience. Do you have any thoughts on how to deal with the in/out of chastity decision? I assume this will be very different from one person to the next, with some people wanting long unbroken periods of chastity while other might prefer the occasional short period (as punishment perhaps). That might make it difficult to create a system that works for everyone (or most).
pv
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.02 [update]

Post by o2l8 »

First, thanks for a great personality!
I'm having trouble meeting requirements for a few scripts. They all have one thing in common, bnb boobs and bnb butts directory. What can I do to fix this?
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.02 [update]

Post by PtheV »

o2l8 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:48 pm First, thanks for a great personality!
I'm having trouble meeting requirements for a few scripts. They all have one thing in common, bnb boobs and bnb butts directory. What can I do to fix this?
You should have Boobs and Butts folders set up in: Tease AI Settings > Images > Genre Images
pv
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.02

Post by Spielers »

I have downloaded the file a half hour past but there seems something wrong in the script folder ther isn't a miss blue folder.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Spielers wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:57 pm I have downloaded the file a half hour past but there seems something wrong in the script folder ther isn't a miss blue folder.
Sorry, my bad. :whistle: I'll reupload with the right file structure....
pv
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

I can't start it, when i start tease ai 55.0 it popup a window from microsoft.net and say a part of the ..\MissBlue_v1.02\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp can't be found
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

Spielers wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:21 am I can't start it, when i start tease ai 55.0 it popup a window from microsoft.net and say a part of the ..\MissBlue_v1.02\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp can't be found
This is because the download of MissBlue doesn't include a System folder. I recommend copying the system folder from another personality, and deleting all flags, and variables besides the SYS ones and the pthev ones. But I hope it's something PTheV takes a look at.

Fantastic personality btw, I absolutely love it, I think I'm addicted <3 A slightly more in-depth chastity system would be insane
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

forbiddendesire wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:09 pm
Spielers wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:21 am I can't start it, when i start tease ai 55.0 it popup a window from microsoft.net and say a part of the ..\MissBlue_v1.02\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp can't be found
This is because the download of MissBlue doesn't include a System folder. I recommend copying the system folder from another personality, and deleting all flags, and variables besides the SYS ones and the pthev ones. But I hope it's something PTheV takes a look at.
Sorry about that... I'll fix it and reupload... once again... :weep:
pv
Kethanem
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Kethanem »

PtheV wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:43 am The command @ShowTaggedImage was replaced by @ImageTag(). Looks like I may have left a couple of them in... Could you specify which scripts this happens? You can type "@" in the chat window to get the current script + line.
Oh wow, and i thought i was doing something wrong the whole time. :lol:
I found a few scripts that use @ShowTaggedImage so i made a quick list.
Custom\CallFromMod\pvCall_FlagAnal -- Line 113, 125, 142-144, 146
Custom\CallFromMod\pvCall_FlagFootFetish -- Line 3, 6, 9, 10, 14, 15, 91, 104, 125, 126, 133, 136

Custom\CallReturn\pvCr_CeiTraining -- Line 40
Custom\CallReturn\pvTaunt_JustCantHelpIt -- Line 3-7

Custom\pvLinks\Link14 -- Line 18
Custom\pvLinks\Link15 -- Line 4, 5, 9-11, 14

Interrupt\pvIn_DecideChastityFromCantHandleRs -- Line 120
Interrupt\pvIn_DecideChastityFromEdge -- Line 89
Interrupt\pvIn_WantAnalDildo -- Line 162-165

Modules\pthev_Mod2 -- Line 7
Modules\pthev_Mod04 -- Line 36-39, 42-46
Modules\pthev_Mod06Glitter -- Line 595, 880, 884, 923, 927
Modules\pthev_Mod10 -- Line 41
Modules\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay -- Line 86-88, 127-129, 159, 167, 168, 171, 179, 180
Modules\pthev_Mod16RelaStat -- Line 145, 146, 147, 150, 151
Modules\pthev_Mod22 -- Line 19, 27, 30, 35
Modules\pthev_Mod24 -- Line 208
Modules\pthev_Mod25FF -- Line 10, 21, 41, 42, 43, 63, 64, 66-74
Modules\pthev_Mod32 -- Line 10, 11, 35
Modules\pthev_Mod36Ssy -- Line 229-231
Modules\pthev_Mod45 -- Line 81

Stroke\ChastityTaunts_1 -- Line 46

Vocabulary\Responses\WantToEatPussy -- Line 11
Studfu55
Explorer
Explorer